♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like the other thought that keeps disturbing me, like the role of princess that always Jaejoon look at his minion castle, that doll represent Soo Hyun right ?and sorry, i'm too curious, but i think, Soo Hyun's past has a deal with Hoon's past. I mean, he's not alone right when he was in South Korea before he went to NK I think Soo Hyun and Hoon knows each other before their first encounter in hospital 
About Jae Hee and Seung Hee, i really believe the writer plays the twins code here. From the line that Seung Hee said, she will play Jae Hee's role to Hoon but my question is, is Jae Hee still alive ??I don't want take some another imposibbru here since in other thread, pups sawreeh, they started to be hard thingy for me.

all korean said:

Rania Zeid

said:

all korean

said:

Hello Quackers! Hope that writernim doesn't disappoint us... Soo Hyun is the perfect soulmate for Hoon...How could they filming so many sweet and insightful moments between them for nothing?
Let's hope...
:)>-

Yes, same with me. Before I wished JH and SH are not the same person and SH is JH's twin sister. Then later Hoon will realize even they have same face but they are different people so he can move on and start to falling in love with Soo Hyun.  But It seems that theory's possibility wont happen when they looked each other and smiled, and when Soo Hyun asked Hoon what he will say if he meet JH later  :((
That time I want to hug Soo Hyun and my selfish self felt a bit disappointed that the story didnt go like as my wish. :(
So funny right I worry Soo Hyun will have a broken heart although Soo Hyun herself even wasn't sure about her feeling yet, to Hoon or to JJ.

Guest dreamerland

omg... i left in page 3.. our tread already reach page 6..We Quackers.. Really hard workers..love u all chingu.. 

Guest dreamerland

@all im getting through all posts and im so happy we quackers not a quitters.. lets hope for a better future for hoonhyun couple.. like @songmira said , i prefer her first version.. 1.Seung Hee isn't Jae Hee(of course she is) and during time Park Hoon relizes that actually he loves Soo Hyun.

dreamerland said: @all im getting through all posts and im so happy we quackers not a quitters.. lets hope for a better future for hoonhyun couple.. like @songmira said , i prefer her first version.. 1.Seung Hee isn't Jae Hee(of course she is) and during time Park Hoon relizes that actually he loves Soo Hyun.

Guest dreamerland

me too kinda think that JH/SH are twins...and SH must be grown up listening to PH/JH lovestory.. thats y when he scolding her about the competion thingy, she cried.. coz in ma pov ( if she is the twin of JH) she must be fallen in love with Hoon long time ago...

and  we are going to watch Soo Hyun highschool stories in next episode..  and im sure Hoon going to be big part on it.. 
maybe Hoon is the one asking about her past.. hehe

Archived