♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Sunday Quackers!!

I will repost my opinion and reason why I love Soo Hyun here. I hope you don't mind.

The first reason who makes me love Soo Hyun character maybe because the PD and writer have depicted about her character and stories more clearly and touching in this drama than female lead character. So I could know about her, understand her; her feeling, her problems, her heart and mind.

Yeah maybe for some people she is just ordinary character, who doesn't have remarkable abilities, who is lucky enough to have rich dad (I couldn't say she is lucky for this thing because she lost her mom for having a dad) and could study in medical field and becomes a doctor (even I could say she is not confident with herself coz everyone said she is just average doctor, so I'm sure she often asks herself is it the right way for her). She is not a badass and mysterious spy who has amazing ability and genius brain, who even can play with somebody's life. Then she is not a first love from someone who obsesses with her and loves her to death. And of course she could feel JJ's feeling for her is not as pure as it seems and something's missing in their relationship.

Behind the faultless exterior that is seen from her, we could see her flaws and her sadness. We could see she is not happy, and she is hungry for love. She doesn't get love from her family, love from her fiancee is doubtful, and it seems she doesn't have friend either. People talk bout her for not have enough ability as a thoracic surgeon and mocks her, her brother always interferes her business as if she doesn't have the right and she will snacth everything. It's looks she has everything but actually she has nothing.

Then, she met Hoon. She envies him; his outstanding ability, his idealism about a doctor, his undying love for JH. Hoon bring a new color in her life. He calls her "quack doctor" straightforwardly. Quack doctor means a person who pretends (professionally or publicly) to skill, knowledge, or qualifications as a doctor but he/she does not possess those. Of course she's angry eventhough she knows he's right. But Hoon never looks down on her and never outcasts her. And when she is in her desperate moment, when she needed a help to save her mom's life, Hoon helped her even he must ignore any rules and prohibitions for that. Maybe that's the first time someone tried so hard for helping her. I guess that also the first time she started falling in love with him. She is falling in love with him helplessly even before she is aware about her feeling. I, as a viewer, said to her "oh no girl, you're in danger, you'll have a broken heart because he doesn't love you." But of course I could understand entirely why she is falling in love with him. If I were her, maybe I'll fall in the same hole.

The next reason is more personal for me, because some pieces of her stories is kinda similar with mine. I know how desperate she is when she is expected to become great doctor because it should be, " Hey, you are hospitals director's daughter, of course you should be a great doctor ". But it's not that all people will have high intelligences or outstanding skills, whoever she/he is.When she succeed, people will say" its not exceptional, of course she is success, she is director's daughter ". When she's just achieved an average results, people will say "What's wrong with her? It's obvious that she is just nobody if she is not her dad's daughter." She works so hard to become a doctor and to live as a doctor, but she has her limits too.

I don't know if become a doctor is her dream or she just followed the path that her dad wants. The one thing that I can see, she lives day by day, with fragile confidence and hope. JJ has a significant role here in holding her confidence. She is always told by him that he needs her in his team, she is important partner for him, and she couldn't be replaced with other person. And when the last person who holds her confidence and also her pride, broke them too, what's happened to her? JJ, who she thought the closest person with her, now said he doesn't need her and that she can obstruct the success of surgery match. I could imagine how hurt and depressed she is. Then Hoon, once again, offered his hand, said that he needs her, said that she has good points and potential, brought back little confidence inside her. 
"Girl, I know now you can't avoid it again and turn back." So I'm sad because I know 99,9% she will go through a painful one-sided love. I hope the writer and PD don't ruin her character in the end like R94 writer and PD have done to Chilbong character, and I hope all the best thing for her.

Okay all, sorry for blabbering a lot, and sorry for dishearten words for you. I hope you don't misunderstand me. For people who tend to invest in a drama character too much like me (if you're not, well good for you, you save yourself from heartbroken possibility :)) ), it will be a sucked experience later if you hang up your hope too high. I needed almost 2 months to get rid unpleasant feeling coz the reply 1994 ending. But I never regret when I chose certain characters and shipped certain drama couples, coz I know clearly why I root them and I won't change ship just because the other ship has the higher chance to become the ending. And last thing, it's nice to have shipmates.

Gift for you

quackfarynnpeace02_zps28480470.jpg

Quackers lets sing "quack quack" and swim!!! :))

I just don't get it . . . Jh so many lives. After the critical situation at security unit, operation, traveling abroad, having the medicine to stop heart, escaping, gunshot, then falling at the bridge. Wow what a body she has to be really strong and survives as if nothing happened...

Well ever since i started watching DS it just get exciting more when Soohyun appears and had interactions with PH. To be honest, i was bored at PH love story with JH at first, i really don't feel anything at all. But still i continued to watch since the plot of the story seems interesting although the loveline is boring... (just my opinion) i get it they grew up together, childhood sweetheart? and so what? I find JH kinda boring for PH... lol

haha then PH got to the hospital and met SH dr. Quack and i was like wow i like them to be the love interests and i got too exciyed seeing them together and how their relationship will grow as the episode airs, i want more skin ships and developments of their love for each other, I was really ANTICIPATING those moments. . .

Then suddenly that JH again appeared and ruined that dream of mine . Lol haha :)) damn how i wish she's just someone else and just a spy pretending to be JH. Haha but i guess thats not it... anyway i just hope all the insights here became true that PH will realize or it will come to a point that SH will be his True Love, PH developing feelings for SH, seeing them support each other, accepting one another and fighting for each other even though they had a Family conflicts since we all know SH is a daughter of the rival and an enemy to PH father before...

I will stick to my QUACK couple till the end... :)) :)) :)) if possible il put wings on my ship just to make sure it wont sink... :))

Guest piena

yayyy coz delulu quacks are jjang hahaha ...   

IKR hahahaha i wouldnt be reacting if the troll would be 

talking about soohyun the character coz its her right as a viewer
but touching KSR and lol skipping scene just because she dont like
the actress is beyond me. what immaturity.lol.

anyways.. what did i miss while im in part time job(s) kekeke
awww. ship war.
heck, no....just dont say its checkmate now
with all those blurry bts...kekeke
im pretty sure its just trolling time
again, and there's another moments
for our dolpal-i couple in eps9-10...

soo chin up and be merry Quackers..remember we are jjang!!! kekeke

Yeah..that skipping scene made me quite angry..I don't even skip JH parts though..both actress are good but love sora more..

:-bd :-bd

like @songmira said about the other character who always stuck in his first love like Park Moo Yeol in Wild Romance, i agree with her. park moo yeol met with Yoon Jae, his future love, just like Hoon and Soo Hyun in their first ecounter. Kinda bad and almost full of fisty fighting :D
Moo Yeol always stucks with his first love, Jung Hee ( Wow, even the last name is same :D ) He always remember her like Hoonie does right now to Jae Hee but like Moo Yeol with Yoon Jae, their chemistry was so good even i got distracting for fourteen episode because Moo Yeol just realized his feeling to Yoon Jae at 13th episode ( Kinda lame since i wanted to slap him why he chose his first love in hist list while Yoon Jae so caring to him argggghhhh)
Soo Hyun and Hoon also have a same chemistry like Moo Yeol and Yoon Jae. Their chemistry is so attractive for me and sorry, i'm not interested to have a first love as my ending love since i am not bedient people who believe first love will be my ending. I am not the type person who choose lovelife like that. It's kinda boring and What a joke huh ??
I dont want get any insulted things beacuse some argues can lead to another war.
Just in case, i feel the writer will show the clue to us at episode 10 since there are so many BTS about Hoonie with first love. well, i see him smiling a lot. I will not take any credit about this issue since i dont want get any slapped,spam and any out of topic for them who trying to sit down in the middle of their chair but always say something harsh and prentending to play safe.

this is the comment that parkhoon said in tumblr about Soo Hyun and Hoon. I make it as a spoiler cause i'm afraid about something sneaky sneaky out there.

parkhoon was asked by anon about this issue

Anonymous
;
uuhhh just here to rant about doctor stranger ;; i really like jongsuk's character but NOT when he's whining about jae hee. "Jae Hee is my ~*destiny*~". Also Jin Se Yeon's acting is just bad TT^TT I thought she improved because I liked her in Inspiring Generation (well watched just 7 episodes, I don't recommend this drama) If they'll make Soohyun a pitful character with one-sided love for Hoon, I'm going to be angry! Although I know that SH and Hoon will not end up together... TAT

park hoon answered : okay anon, let’s just talk about our characters here (i dont wanna talk about how bad jsy’s acting is because i haven’t watched her previous projects). 

every time Hoon says how much he really loves Jaehee, that she is his soulmate, i have this question in my mind. what makes you love her that much? because i still don’t get it. Hoon says Jaehee is someone who smiles well. but, that’s it? why can’t the drama show us how Hoon falls in love with her, how they spend their time together in North, how Jaehee makes Hoon think that she’s the one. i think if the writer and director can tell us these things, i probably will understand his heart.  

about Soohyun, i don’t think she would end up with no one by her side. she has Jaejoon. even though for now Jaejoon’s priority is the hospital, but ever since he sees how close Soohyun and Hoon are, he always gets jealous. he even warned Hoon to not bother Soohyun anymore. Soohyun’s feeling towards Hoon is still 50:50 for me. she is jealous over Jaehee, she wants another Hoon for her too. she wants Jaejoon to always think of her just  like how Hoon thinks of Jaehee. and i believe Jaejoon will change someday (i really hope he will). 

Hoon-Hyun are such great partners. they share their thoughts and problems, get drunk together, and help each other. i really want them to end up together as couplebut then we also know that Hoon still can’t forget his first love plus there is a woman who looks exactly the same like Jaehee, aka Seunghee. we only have 6 episodes for now, and things can also change. i just hope this show won’t disappoint me.

the line that i give bold text is my question now, why Hoon  always says like that even he always answers about Jae Hee always smiling ?? Hmm, weird
$-)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"our Quacks are quacking in this scene... id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"yet.. why do they look soo sweet the next mins...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"(they give me cavities yknow...)wink*

pics via sepia/naver

10252086_1427306024202022_40685439725535

10347160_1427305980868693_30678227662244

Haii... my lovely quacker I'm coming...

Finally I met this thered... So I can say whatever I want in this forum about quack couple without afraid that other people will think it is a harsh comment...

Huaa I'm soo afraid about "trusthed sources" and I have sent personal massage to confirm it. But there is no replay. I'm afraid that she/he maybe is a close friend of drama team. I'm going crazy because of this couple. It makes me think too much. If I can, I will send director, writer personal massage to tell how we love quack couple and how they make us dosn't lose our hope with these beautiful scenes. Huaaa...

I'm curious about quack couple in Korea?

Rha1802 said:  Huaa I'm soo afraid about "trusthed sources" and I have sent personal massage to confirm it. But there is no replay. I'm afraid that she/he maybe is a close friend of drama team.

If I can, I will send director, writer personal massage to tell how we live quack couple and how they make us dosn't lose our hope with these beautiful scenes. Huaaa... I'm curious about quack couple in Korea?

hahaha oh gosh all of these remind me R94 time... and I'm once again trapped in a black hole. I'm with you shipmates. I'm not losing hope but I also couldn't sure Hoon and Hyun will be the ending. Coz even with the clearer hint and more beautiful scenes between my chosen ship, PD and writer could distort the story as they wished. But still I'll appreciate every scenes between Hoon and Soo Hyun like they are destined to be together until the end. And like Hoon becomes a precious person for Soo Hyun, I hope Hoon will feel too that Soo Hyun is precious to him soon, eventhough later their relationship only in friendzone. But I don't want Hoon makes Soo Hyun "hangin' on a string" in their relationship. It's not fair for our Soo Hyunie. And for JJ, for now I don't agree Soo Hyun with him also coz I don't like him now. Maybe later, if he changes and regrets his mistakes, who knows I'll like him more.

ruzikie

said: this is the comment that parkhoon said in tumblr about Soo Hyun and Hoon. I make it as a spoiler cause i'm afraid about something sneaky sneaky out there.

parkhoon was asked by anon about this issue

Anonymous
;
uuhhh just here to rant about doctor stranger ;; i really like jongsuk's character but NOT when he's whining about jae hee. "Jae Hee is my ~*destiny*~". Also Jin Se Yeon's acting is just bad TT^TT I thought she improved because I liked her in Inspiring Generation (well watched just 7 episodes, I don't recommend this drama) If they'll make Soohyun a pitful character with one-sided love for Hoon, I'm going to be angry! Although I know that SH and Hoon will not end up together... TAT

park hoon answered : okay anon, let’s just talk about our characters here (i dont wanna talk about how bad jsy’s acting is because i haven’t watched her previous projects). 

every time Hoon says how much he really loves Jaehee, that she is his soulmate, i have this question in my mind. what makes you love her that much? because i still don’t get it. Hoon says Jaehee is someone who smiles well. but, that’s it? why can’t the drama show us how Hoon falls in love with her, how they spend their time together in North, how Jaehee makes Hoon think that she’s the one. i think if the writer and director can tell us these things, i probably will understand his heart.  

about Soohyun, i don’t think she would end up with no one by her side. she has Jaejoon. even though for now Jaejoon’s priority is the hospital, but ever since he sees how close Soohyun and Hoon are, he always gets jealous. he even warned Hoon to not bother Soohyun anymore. Soohyun’s feeling towards Hoon is still 50:50 for me. she is jealous over Jaehee, she wants another Hoon for her too. she wants Jaejoon to always think of her just  like how Hoon thinks of Jaehee. and i believe Jaejoon will change someday (i really hope he will). 

Hoon-Hyun are such great partners. they share their thoughts and problems, get drunk together, and help each other. i really want them to end up together as couplebut then we also know that Hoon still can’t forget his first love plus there is a woman who looks exactly the same like Jaehee, aka Seunghee. we only have 6 episodes for now, and things can also change. i just hope this show won’t disappoint me.

the line that i give bold text is my question now, why Hoon  always says like that even he always answers about Jae Hee always smiling ?? Hmm, weird

$-)

I am glad that this thread has been created!  Thank you!  The main thread was getting a bit frustrating! 
I have watched & rewatched to see if I have missed anything and personally I'm thinking that Jae Hee & Seung Hee are actually twins and that JH has already died!  I may be wrong but when they wheeled the twins out after the birth, Soo Hyun reiterated to JJ that the babies were twins. Why state the obvious unless it was a subtle hint planted by the writer or PD!  If this twin theory is correct, that paves the way for Hoon to move on and develop a relationship with our Soo Hyun as JH has died!  
I'm really tired of hearing this talk of 1st love and what a wonderful love story!  I'm sorry but I don't see it or feel it! Hoon could be going through a guilt phase where he feels that he let JH down by not being able to save JH and thinks that it is an opportunity to make amends now!  What he may be feeling is guilt & not undying love! 

Guest piena

at first when i chose to watch this drama..i thought KSR is the lead female so i end up watching it as LJS is the lead man..then i know JSY also acts in this drama..honestly i love her too *bridal mask* ,and when i know two of my favorite actress act together,i was happy..very happy when i know PHJ also play a part in this drama..
but now when i have to choose my ship,i will always choose SH/PH..although the loveline between JH/PH were too sweet and tragic :-S ,,felt sorry to JSY's fan but what to do i love KSR more.. ^:)^:)
quack couple fighting!!! i love you so much~~~~ writer-nim please lets this ship sail~~  >:D< >:D<

all korean said: I am glad that this thread has been created!  Thank you!  The main thread was getting a bit frustrating! 
I have watched & rewatched to see if I have missed anything and personally I'm thinking that Jae Hee & Seung Hee are actually twins and that JH has already died!  I may be wrong but when they wheeled the twins out after the birth, Soo Hyun reiterated to JJ that the babies were twins. Why state the obvious unless it was a subtle hint planted by the writer or PD!  If this twin theory is correct, that paves the way for Hoon to move on and develop a relationship with our Soo Hyun as JH has died!  
I'm really tired of hearing this talk of 1st love and what a wonderful love story!  I'm sorry but I don't see it or feel it! Hoon could be going through a guilt phase where he feels that he let JH down by not being able to save JH and thinks that it is an opportunity to make amends now!  What he may be feeling is guilt & not undying love! 

Archived