♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piena

ruzikie said: I just realized, i spent too much time in this thread :)) =))
Like i am waiting for another story between quack couple
QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK !!!!!

Hey Quack mates ;) Just poppin ' in to say "hello" :) I've been busy these days with work so can't post that much. But in my thoughts I am together with all of you impatiently waiting for tomorrow's episode. I have my fingers crossed in hopes we get some nice Quack OTP moments tomorrow :P Sadly I will be working so no livestreming for me, but on Tuesday I am free and will probably watch live :P

HWAITING & let's stay positive ^^

Guest zidge22

wait wait wait~
i just remember my our favorite scene in DS, the back hugging, i mean image training of our Quack Couple--- what i love the most about that scene was the background music, i mean if they are not establishing a loveline between these two, its not necessary to put in background music! they can just put in the background music whenever hoon-ah is doing his image training!  but... but... THEY PUT IN A ROMANTIC BACKGROUND MUSIC! kyaaaaahhhh~~~~ :x :x :x

ok,, mian~ i'm being too delusional maybe! @-)

Archived