♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shipping war? I don't think there is a war actually.It's clear whom Park Hoon loves.And I am quite cerian that Seung Hee is Jae Hee,so there is nothing to think.But for our shippers there are only 3 ways.I prefer the 1st version-1.Seung Hee isn't Jae Hee(of course she is) and during time Park Hoon relizes that actually he loves Soo Hyun.2.Jae Hee dies again,but before that he has been disapointed somehow and has got more closer with Soo Hyun.3.Actually there isn't way for them to be together! And I don't care,I love when they are together,and no matter how things will develop they are still cute,adorable,pretty....And have you guys watched Wild Romance?There is another chance! It has 16 episodes and they the hero(Lee Dong Wook) confesses his love only in the 15th episode until that he kept saying that his only love had been,was and forever would be X(don't remember the name,it was SNSD's Jessica).She was his first love,but they had been parted and all that time he was thinking and dreaming about her,and was keepning a ring from her,only when I was almost to lose my hope in the 15th episode he understood that she was past,and now although she is very important for him,and really loved her,he is unable to countinue to love her,somehow he can't anymore,he knows that he can never love anyone as strong as he did her,but....He loves Yun Jae(Lee Si Young,until 16 episode he never called her by name,he only said"gultong!" Which means fool/stupid just like our quack) and that naw he is unable to live without her and that she is the girl he wants to spend all his life with!
B-)

SongMira said: Shipping war? I don't think there is a war actually.It's clear whom Park Hoon loves.And I am quite cerian that Seung Hee is Jae Hee,so there is nothing to think.But for our shippers there are only 3 ways.I prefer the 1st version-1.Seung Hee isn't Jae Hee(of course she is) and during time Park Hoon relizes that actually he loves Soo Hyun.2.Jae Hee dies again,but before that he has been disapointed somehow and has got more closer with Soo Hyun.3.Actually there isn't way for them to be together! And I don't care,I love when they are together,and no matter how things will develop they are still cute,adorable,pretty....And have you guys watched Wild Romance?There is another chance! It has 16 episodes and they the hero(Lee Dong Wook) confesses his love only in the 15th episode until that he kept saying that his only love had been,was and forever would be X(don't remember the name,it was SNSD's Jessica).She was his first love,but they had been parted and all that time he was thinking and dreaming about her,and was keepning a ring from her,only when I was almost to lose my hope in the 15th episode he understood that she was past,and now although she is very important for him,and really loved her,he is unable to countinue to love her,somehow he can't anymore,he knows that he can never love anyone as strong as he did her,but....He loves Yun Jae(Lee Si Young,until 16 episode he never called her by name,he only said"gultong!" Which means fool/stupid just like our quack) and that naw he is unable to live without her and that she is the girl he wants to spend all his life!
B-)

Rania Zeid said: SongMira said: Shipping war? I don't think there is a war actually.It's clear whom Park Hoon loves.And I am quite cerian that Seung Hee is Jae Hee,so there is nothing to think.But for our shippers there are only 3 ways.I prefer the 1st version-1.Seung Hee isn't Jae Hee(of course she is) and during time Park Hoon relizes that actually he loves Soo Hyun.2.Jae Hee dies again,but before that he has been disapointed somehow and has got more closer with Soo Hyun.3.Actually there isn't way for them to be together! And I don't care,I love when they are together,and no matter how things will develop they are still cute,adorable,pretty....And have you guys watched Wild Romance?There is another chance! It has 16 episodes and they the hero(Lee Dong Wook) confesses his love only in the 15th episode until that he kept saying that his only love had been,was and forever would be X(don't remember the name,it was SNSD's Jessica).She was his first love,but they had been parted and all that time he was thinking and dreaming about her,and was keepning a ring from her,only when I was almost to lose my hope in the 15th episode he understood that she was past,and now although she is very important for him,and really loved her,he is unable to countinue to love her,somehow he can't anymore,he knows that he can never love anyone as strong as he did her,but....He loves Yun Jae(Lee Si Young,until 16 episode he never called her by name,he only said"gultong!" Which means fool/stupid just like our quack) and that naw he is unable to live without her and that she is the girl he wants to spend all his life!
B-)

SongMira said: Shipping war? I don't think there is a war actually.It's clear whom Park Hoon loves.And I am quite cerian that Seung Hee is Jae Hee,so there is nothing to think.But for our shippers there are only 3 ways.I prefer the 1st version-1.Seung Hee isn't Jae Hee(of course she is) and during time Park Hoon relizes that actually he loves Soo Hyun.2.Jae Hee dies again,but before that he has been disapointed somehow and has got more closer with Soo Hyun.3.Actually there isn't way for them to be together! And I don't care,I love when they are together,and no matter how things will develop they are still cute,adorable,pretty....And have you guys watched Wild Romance?There is another chance! It has 16 episodes and they the hero(Lee Dong Wook) confesses his love only in the 15th episode until that he kept saying that his only love had been,was and forever would be X(don't remember the name,it was SNSD's Jessica).She was his first love,but they had been parted and all that time he was thinking and dreaming about her,and was keepning a ring from her,only when I was almost to lose my hope in the 15th episode he understood that she was past,and now although she is very important for him,and really loved her,he is unable to countinue to love her,somehow he can't anymore,he knows that he can never love anyone as strong as he did her,but....He loves Yun Jae(Lee Si Young,until 16 episode he never called her by name,he only said"gultong!" Which means fool/stupid just like our quack) and that naw he is unable to live without her and that she is the girl he wants to spend all his life with!
B-)

SHIP WAR ain't over yet!!
what made me ship HoonHyun isn't solely because of their chemistry together. but Im like the type of person who roots for the something like "love-hate relationship" like they started on bad terms but later on they'll realize they've developed feelings towards each other and not the typical just introduced first love type of story, cos i personally think it's kinda cliche and idk i juz don't feel like it. Feels like there's no thrill or the "asdghjslkaafa" feeling (sorry idk to describe it) but you know that kind of feeling you get when you feel flustered and annoyed at the same time like err the kind of feeling you get when you pee (omg sorry i really dont know how to describe it other than the jerky movement when you pee) D:
and HoonHyun's relationship kinda started like that at first. also, Soo Hyun had Hoon at his worst and has been helping him they ended up in jail luuuul.

there's too much i wanna say but it's already 4:15 am here and my mum would kill me if she knows im still awake at this hour D: so im just gonna edit this tomorrow. lol this is so random. i cannot.
im so weird @@ okay byeee

Guest piena

I think I'm gonna stay at this thread this week..Quacker are getting more hater in other thread..ad I don't care hater gonna hate..I still ship this couple.. :-@ :-@ <:-P

Anyyeong... New Quaker oat here... uuz.gifuuz.gifWell... new to this thread but not new to Quack Couple since I have been ship them from their first interaction.And unlike many of you, somehow I'm quite sure Hoon will end up with Soo Hyun.I know... the fact right now says Hoon is for Seung Hee. But I can see a way why Hoon will attract to Soo Hyun in near time. He just burried it.

Guest Karina_S

SongMira said: Shipping war? I don't think there is a war actually.It's clear whom Park Hoon loves.And I am quite cerian that Seung Hee is Jae Hee,so there is nothing to think.But for our shippers there are only 3 ways.I prefer the 1st version-1.Seung Hee isn't Jae Hee(of course she is) and during time Park Hoon relizes that actually he loves Soo Hyun.2.Jae Hee dies again,but before that he has been disapointed somehow and has got more closer with Soo Hyun.3.Actually there isn't way for them to be together! And I don't care,I love when they are together,and no matter how things will develop they are still cute,adorable,pretty....And have you guys watched Wild Romance?There is another chance! It has 16 episodes and they the hero(Lee Dong Wook) confesses his love only in the 15th episode until that he kept saying that his only love had been,was and forever would be X(don't remember the name,it was SNSD's Jessica).She was his first love,but they had been parted and all that time he was thinking and dreaming about her,and was keepning a ring from her,only when I was almost to lose my hope in the 15th episode he understood that she was past,and now although she is very important for him,and really loved her,he is unable to countinue to love her,somehow he can't anymore,he knows that he can never love anyone as strong as he did her,but....He loves Yun Jae(Lee Si Young,until 16 episode he never called her by name,he only said"gultong!" Which means fool/stupid just like our quack) and that naw he is unable to live without her and that she is the girl he wants to spend all his life with!
B-)

Archived