[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Seeing them in the same agency for China market.

GwvQOEr.jpg

Then just few weeks ago at the same time both are entering Chinese market for THAAD lifting- with CF and Cover magazine respectively. 

Then reading non stop public outrage about SD drama, hopefully nothing happens to Wookie because of QiYi and the Magazine cover.

I think due to public outrage that DH live streaming with Chinese speaking team leader was cancelled until further notice.

CUZoMSr.jpg

Another reunion, soon we will be seeing Roommate, Bubblegum, Goblin, etc reunion, EXCEPT his was once/twice in deep relationship before i.e  Lee Da Hae.

But based of the business venture and Chinese projects we did see some connection.

There is more off screen, hand under that blanket. At least we were not delusional after MBC revealed that off screen picture. DC forum put it under X-file.

Btw just Google it, still available "that hand under the blanket Donghae". And a classic comments from Dramtroll.

Of course we know this too.

My biggest celebration with my friends so far is we got the confirmation DH is serious in continuing YG businesses, be it in bar club businesses or others. Her own best friend confirmed it, so it's not a hearsays or whatever. This one friend, hmmmm, looking at her IG, self explanatory.

And the other mood today.

Getting more and more into this two.

Wookie said DH holding a star on Snowy day on the new year was one of his favorite scene in My Girl. 

Snow, Star and New Year celebration were main elements in My Girl. Knet still quoting this when they talked about My Girl.

Even the main OST song started with " is it a new year in Kazakhstan"

3 elements he said again end of year 2021 or today 2022.

mINp0Ud.jpg

Up to 23rd December, DH and her partner still have to rely on Wookie for a buzz or income sources.

Wookie can ask some royalties from both of them later.

They are still using Wookie's footages in Chinese Socmedia.

GWWF5Ow.jpg

And I'm sure Wookie is aware of that. Star and Snow are two main elements in My Girl.

cQXcBgk.jpg

And with DH's partner backgrounds and massage parlor scandal, and her YG clan with strings of scandals too, they gave logistics and Chinese quarantine rules as an excuse for the cancellation of 26th Dec Vlive.

Yes sure Jane, I believe that.

Many Chinese celebrities with scandals or past scandals are MIA, I don't know how powerful is DH's clan right now.

5vs1pxM.jpg

While waiting for Wookie new projects, wonder when we are going to see Wookie Juniors. 

Throwback

Return of Superman aired this episode on 24/4/2016

Wookie personally choose white and pink for Sian.

spacer.png

And as always, at that time or 4 days later,  DH will posted something very related to Wookie's show. DH first time ever posted her toddler picture, but in Weibo. The objective is to show the clothes for Sian is similar to her toddler clothes, white and pink.

Some of us still thinking her act is to mock Yi Feng's fans because the attack on her in Weibo was so severe during that period. Part of the reason why she was so angry with Wookie at that time too.

I still remember Minions informed us, some Wookie's C-fans were angry with this post because she is already in relationship with other already. 

Actually many knew about DH's personal love life ONE YEAR before public announcement because minions talked about it non stop in their Socmedia. At least they were not spreading FAKE news or DELUSIONAL observation.

U8rUIGE.jpg