[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

There you go honey..as I said Wookie loves anyone who has connection with My Girl.

So near yet so far, but my friends jokingly said Wookie is bye bye bye to Gong Yoo..and Lai Lai Lai to WHJ.

couple items hahaha. It will topple Donghey shippers anytime soon.

od7cgjl.jpg

And here DH with Blow boryeon (red sweater). Last on screen interaction, blow boryeon likes DH's pictures at golf course recently.

J2I0QWR.jpg

And Wookie seems so proud with the purple/blue dress and posted it at midnight.

MY0Kkv4.jpg

DH posted old pictures at Paradise City Korea. If not she is breaking 10 days quarantine rules imposed recently by her government to oversea travelers return to Korea. 

Unless the California pictures also old pictures.

But we know she asked her partner to post that blue to commemorate Wookie's blue/purple suit.

WHqf0VP.jpg

Or the art moves with her to California.

yeQ7AqA.jpg

I talked about DH and WHJ's stylist non stop since September....and I got the results on December.

Wookie willing to wear a very stylist blue and purple suit, the suit wore by WHJ before and it's come from very special stylist who has been closed with DH....

Just a meme.. purple and red.

QHGUHcd.jpg

SfokFbP.jpg

And who knows, if Wookie is a fan of BTS.

Blue/ purple, BTS and DH and her business partner all there.

RIDUiew.jpg

Congratulations to Yoon Soy for her first baby. 

Few days ago, we saw Wookie and Han Ji Min side by side.

Now we saw DH and Han Ji Min congratulated their best friend.

1i1Hv3w.jpg

Through Yoo Soy we know DH cried for one whole day when she informed DH she wanted to get married. She said that in their variety show Good House Daughter 2017. Very strange indeed because she got a Holly man already.

DH and Wookie circle of friends.

Uenu8rV.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, Yoo Soy and her husband had common law wedding first before wedding ceremony in May 2017 (just two of them without any guests or priest) similar to DH and Wookie wedding in Hotel King.

And here about DH cried really hard until she didn't realize it. According to Yoo Soy, a whole day crying.

And of course last Feb another crying.

DHshii, Maybe next year no more crying.

IRxujBs.jpg

Maybe one of the reasons why Wookie always ended up using DH's Stylists (from blow junho to blow boryeon) because they know his preferences so much.

I found old pictures when blow junho was DH's stylist at that time. Both pictures taken in year 2006.

That iconic middle ripples PINK dress. (For male and female)

Xf1KfNN.jpg

EVjL6r3.jpg

6WIjGtK.jpg

Hahaha, DHshii your partner cannot insert Wookie's footages even his voice into your Chinese Socmedia video anymore. 

You are lucky Wookie didn't sue both of you because of that.

kC0TvBi.jpg

Memories stay in this thread only.

h2Pc6Mr.jpg

My busiest week. 

-Wookie with BTS official color suit

-DH with her business partner who is also one of BTS team, even posted pic with BTS official color. They are in USA right now.

-DH, Wookie and WHJ with their stylists connection.

-Wookie with Han Ji Min with their movie, then DH with HJM celebrated their best friends first baby.

-Wookie and hotel and snow and housekeeper.

-DH first Chinese CF and Wookie first Chinese magazine cover after 6 years- both with same objective, lifting THAAD.

---

The BTS connection and etc.

Kdt7mRg.jpg

gq3ZvT8.jpg

ONpkoxF.jpg

I don't know but coincidentally DH and Wookie fighting with colors onscreen.

The well known BTS official color, and DH was at their concert few days ago. DH even posted old pictures to be in the same wavelength.

Maybe blow boryeon dress him in this blue purple because she knows DH will be attending BTS concert and Wookie agreed.

OxzyBJy.jpg

Most ironic, the Happy New Year movie- the housekeeper, the snow, the lighting and Wookie's lover dreaming of becoming a dancer.

Amone was a Chairman and housekeeper, Yoorin and her Snowy day and in real she was a dancer before an actress.

spacer.png

I'm always happy to see him had wonderful times with his friends.

When I read news about son of big glof course in Ansan Gyeonggi, the area DH used to play golf, hahaha. Hopefully not her friends but who knows, she posted playing golf today, but from her friends account, that pictures were taken one week ago.

My biggest similarities with Wookie, because I always wonder where do they get so much money in comparison to their occupation. I don't question people in business or entrepreneur, but decent people but with lots lots of money.

Wookieshii, that's why I talked a lot about DH's new career as top Wang Hong in China. Initially I just thought, as a social media exposure, but after an article come out, now I can roughly guess how much. If Li Jia Qi can get 20 millions per month not included sales commission, quite easy to know how much DH can get per live streaming. But even before as Wong Hong, she's already a millionaire.

My friends even DM me, if certain female celebrities exposed their spending power or expanses, are their partner billionaires. Well who knows. Some women just love having income 50x higher than their partners.