[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Forever love this script.

ZD8Qj8s.jpg

Throwback, when DH mentioned about her birthday.

2014, she celebrated her birthday with Wookie.

From my old post. People saw them at Jumunjin seafood restaurant.

dn6QPSC.jpg

Then in 2015, with another Wook, or "Still, Dong Wook".

And on the same year April 2015.

So that's why Yi Feng went back to China on the same day. DH had fun that day.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/23/netizens-snap-li-yi-feng-in-korea-on-the-same-day-as-lee-da-haes-birthday-sparking-reconciliation-talk/

Yes, another collaboration with JDY, another Wookie's female best friend. If I'm not mistaken she gave Wookie Cookies and he gave her Chanel perfume during White day.

And DH, with her latest drama "My Neighbors also crying", the holly in laws etc, let's see if she can clean her partner massage parlor reputation.

Couldn't imagine what kind of scandal between them that can cause her neighbor shedding tears last year.

As of today.

ungKgsB.jpg

My friends and I have plot twist, if you watch the drama few days ago,.. maybe her heart is actually at this man, the Douyin hubby.

The resemblance ehmm

yfFXU77.jpg

DH posted this right after Wookie wore turquoise blue scarf in BardaSea. DH even asked us to remember the scene in My Girl.

Well most likely she had a regular big fight on that day. Someone maybe didn't like knowing she watched BardaSea.

Hlw7cp6.jpg

So both in Prada

OedQpep.jpg

I saw Franic introduced new Ambassador for Franic, (A skater) maybe after Wookie's contract ended this month.

Because DH wants a big show of her current on and off relationship, this what the C-media wrote non stop. Plus she couldn't fight with his 61 millions Weibo fans.

m9455XC.jpg

In Korea she can control the news by hiring ghostwriter similar to Workman job as we saw in Wookie's agency King Kong.

In China she could not control them completely.

Well seeing Wookie and YF in Prada news recently, poor is not synonym with both of them anymore, because both are SUPER RICH right now.

6 hours ago, samzz said:

Love the vibes

In drama.

In reality

Why are these photos out now? In fact, the plot content in the photo has passed a long time ago, at this point in time to release the photo of his ex-girlfriend, I want to contact DH recently.Maybe it's a publicity stunt for the TV station.

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, videos, GIFs, and embedded content, thanks!

1 hour ago, Zora said:

Why are these photos out now? In fact, the plot content in the photo has passed a long time ago, at this point in time to release the photo of his ex-girlfriend, I want to contact DH recently.Maybe it's a publicity stunt for the TV station.

Of course publicity stunt, but coincidentally with DH nearly becoming an ex to someone else. Luckily everyone cried even the upstair neighbor. If not it matches so we'll with Wookie's current drama. Even Burning Sun investigation vibes was there too. Coincidentally related to DH's familia clan in real too.

And the way DH selling her story is so obvious to protect her Wang Hong income. She must makes big show of how lucky she has Holly Familia, she even confessed she loves the familia more than her boyfriend. She can find that kind of boyfriend everywhere but not his familia. I use the word familia because YG clan always using that word.

In her interviews or variety shows, DH said her love and life revolve around her and his family only.

On the other side of her story or underground pipeline always revolves around Wookie and his friends.

Starting from Suho, personal call to join Hotel King, blow junho, blow boryeon, Gong Yoo's stylists, their favorite cake, their doggo Bok Su (aka Amone), business friends (DVSN), and many more. 

Few examples.

The real date DH visited Namsam tower still unknown. She posted 5 days after Wookie went there.

ps2j8qS.jpg

When DH visited Blow Cheongdam recently, making me remember DH visited her business friend Nail Saloon in year 2014. She prepared the Christmas gifts to her favorite nail salon. That Nail Salon is the same nail salon Wookie and Seho went during Roommate.

rq51teq.jpg

DH is well known for her "not keeping a secret" and she wants exposure, but when she visited Blow Cheongdam, everything is a secret until her own agency posted it under their Naver account.

If she had no issues wishing Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to her nail salon in the past, why didn't she post her visit to Wookie's salon this year.

47GIpKe.jpg

It takes severe fight and brief broke up with her boyfriend, that we are able to see DH with old friends again. Something we used to see before.

In year 2014, Wookie always gave  support to DH's business friends.

MqYTarr.jpg

5RnGVmn.jpg

----

And last year, by wearing 3 times one of DH's business venture.

Because they monitor this thread, right after I posted Wookie wore their brand, the business partner posted the brand in her Xiaohongshu.

HLbzwd6.jpg

First of all, poor Wookie being accused of dating someone else while working hard shooting her drama. Just because he posted this place.

vXiV2yp.jpg

___

And back to current situation.

Apart from using Wookie's footage, Jong Min is one of the best influencer DH and Co, used for publicity in Douyin. Publicity in Douyin leads to Wong Hong publicity and INCOME during live streaming. They even not credited him for DH 80 million views, when the MC in Point of Omniscient mentioned about DH's massive viewers in Douyin.

That's why I said Wookie can claim royalty from DH and Co.

But I think Wookie knows using his footages from drama in Socmedia is illegal (if no permission from drama production), so he is not interested to know about the royalty.

Yesterday the qoo forum talked about celebrities using their drama footages in their Socmedia for publicity and it's illegal if without approval.

ZrZlAx4.jpg

He was kicked out from DH's following list, maybe after UPSTAIRS NEIGHBOR cried too. 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/003/0010959889

As on the news today.

w7YJgYN.jpg

50 minutes ago, samzz said:

How about Seol Gong Chan to Yoo Rin or Cha Jae Wan to Amone wedding. As long as they are not fighting 1000x a day, I think possible to see something similar, who knows.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/01/kim-tan-uploads-a-confused-selca-as-he-attends-cha-eun-sangs-wedding

Me too hoping for the same.. I don't care already about their future wedding.. I just want to them to be pairing again in  good roles and be kind to each other..

5 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Me too hoping for the same.. I don't care already about their future wedding.. I just want to them to be pairing again in  good roles and be kind to each other..

True, because marriage among Celebrities around the world always spell disaster. Rather than seeing them killing each other, better stay as business partner and reconcile as before. Wookie still has 2 or 3 years before he wants to settle down or maybe just forever single. For DH just wait on 7th of July this year, if not 7th of July the next next next year. That's their ideology on religion of number.

My wish to see Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol Korean version, even though Kajol's husband never like SRK. 

I'm now reading Wang Lee Hom divorce case whereby both parties fighting terribly openly. Dating for too long, married, families always on their relationship, and now trying to kill each other.

Looking at DH in Point of Omniscient and what she confessed recently, sorry to say, even in comments section in the qoo and DC said, she's in charge in the relationship. She  is the one having the ball in her hands right. She can quit anytime she wants it, only now she is attached to his family. She said only one family like that in this world, after 7 years only living with them and didn't mix with others.

After reading Wang Lee Hom divorce case, and after seeing DH wanted to paint her in law as holly people after near 8 years in public relationship, to me she just wants to protect her Wang Hong income.

She wants to get married seriously she wants it but she is afraid of divorce as well. Not because of reputation because she doesn't care about it at all, but her millions or billions INCOME.

Any bad news about her own relationship will cause permanent jobless even in Socmedia platforms.

China live streaming is her only occupation right now, because still don't know if PD and writer in both China and Korea still want to hire her, after her treatment to them. One of movie Producer nearly lost his mind because of her action, making DH under blacklisted category. She was lucky Wookie called her to join Hotel King, considered her last drama because Good Witch is her own funding drama.

Plus DH is well known as the only Celebrities who doesn't care about her own fans. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/wang-leehom-divorce-china-celebrity-crackdown-women-rcna9762

Strict regulations imposed by CCP. They need to watch their behavior, according to their rules.

Xi, speaking recently at a major conference of artists and writers in Beijing, warned his audience to “treasure their social influence” and watch their behavior. A commentary published Dec. 19 by an anti-corruption body, titled “Morality Comes Before Artistic Work,” was widely interpreted as criticism of Wang, even though it did not mention him directly.