[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Based on Wookie's graph cycle in year 2019, on April that year he rebound back after the slump story.

And coincidence DH posted 3 most major thingy (only shippers know it) that related to him.

Started with the Twosome strawberry cake (April), Chanel Handbag (May) when Wookie was the Ambassador, and Wookie's favorite scene or song during My Girl (October). She even inserted Wookie footage and Fox's ears in that video. When DH's fans reposted the carrot song video, they hide Wookie's footages.

GObqe3j.jpg

Bonus 

YMIJNeA.jpg

I remember during Roommate and Hotel King wrapped up party, the Director of HK said, very difficult to ask Wookie to go out for a drink, even once, he always refused, saying he had shooting tomorrow morning...

And epic refusal "telling his own drama director,- tomorrow is another shooting day, etc.."

That time he spent lots of time with DH on and off screen right.

But here, even during shooting other dramas, no issues at all even making it as ritual.

Poor the "Girlfriend" whoever you are from Goblin till Stranger from Hell. None of them able to make him happy throughout that years until he met colleagues from SFH.

Why always thinking a LOVER from the past, even sad songs are your favorite until now.

https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/12/lee-dong-book-christmas-spent-6-years.html?m=1

Before 40 years old.

After 40 years old.

5CDpdSi.jpg

Whatever he said, some fans said he is lying and actually so in love with their bias, bla bla bla..

But at least his agency allowed this picture to be released recently.

So what kind of relationship he has right now up to him lol.

My meme- 3 children after 40s?

rE9OHuX.jpg

While waiting for Wookie Vlog.

Here DH with her Wang Hong activities for tomorrow.

I want to see if she can overcome Li Jia Qi in selling Citron Tea via Vlive.

And why DH trying to copy Wookie's new costar hairstyle.

If I'm not mistaken, the last I saw her with Curly hair was during Miss Ripley.

Leed4Gs.jpg

NRvfuQD.jpg

Lots of bloggers in Naver talking about why Wookie spent his Christmas Eve with his male best friends. I'm sure they are curious why not with secret lover (if any), female friends because so many are crazy towards him.

10 years ago, his best friend Suho posted how he spent New Year Eve with DH and other friends. I don't know who are the other friends, but 2 of them look like DH's stylists from the past, blow Jungho (now Wookie's stylist) and Aurabeauty_1 (now Gong Yoo's stylist).

dF6ytML.jpg

Qr10cC4.jpg

And last 2 days, DH celebrated Christmas Eve with one of Kim Ga Eun costar in Yumi Cell.

DH preparing for Wang Hong Vlive, she said today...but knowing her, if she doesn't want to do it, meaning postpone until further notice.

spacer.png

DH can be older sister to HJE. Not only that hairstyle, but in real, DH has that similar characters to HJE's character in Bad & Crazy. DH is a tomboy and totally not a ladylike, and an alpha female. Her partner described her as an elder sister or oenni type.

spacer.png

a93zD3C.jpg

I posted this on 19Nov, and the blogger just posted it in her IG.

So she was an extra actually.

spacer.png

She was the one who said Wookie is the most handsome man she had ever seen.

So girls, you got a stiff competition, she seems so into Wookie hahaha.

spacer.png

The golf course, seems like one of DH favorite place too.

Loh, so nothing today.

qL7qVSZ.jpg

if I'm not mistaken, she said sorry..will bring better products, better deal next year, etc. Seems like some mismanagement again backstage.

So, whatever she posted about 26th Dec will be postponed again. My prediction is true lol, because I saw one article about Vlive was removed today.

50HLW8K.jpg

Well, so waiting for Wookie's vlog only.

Won Ji Ah- I like your drama genre with Wookie. As enemies.

And looking back what Wookie said to DH, with his sincerity.

Third time?, he put ? and kekeke.

Reality wise, they are enemies right now. Maybe in 100 years, their 3rd reunion hehehe.

My meme, If their reunion is right now, their respective partners must be on the shooting set day and night, overseeing them, in case they might killing or loving each other.

Px4TJih.jpg

Spot on writernim. Probably what his ex-girlfriends used to say to him.

To me better working non stop rather than relying on others for daily expanses and luxury lifestyle.

0DAaGlY.jpg

But to DH, not working at all is more appealing to her. 

Before colluding with right wing clan, DH always had a reunion with her costars, but now if no business related or CEO in tittle, don't even dream about whatever reunion.

Btw DHshii, Wookie is already an entrepreneur or businessman with his hair salon.

Wookie new families supporting his movie. Bad and Crazy and TONT last night.

lPH4D5d.jpg

I'm sure these few days DH is busy with her business partner, especially with her bar club in Jeju. DH is continuing YG bar club legacy.

j4YGewC.jpg

And here, Jimin is talking with his BTS color coded symbol. As we know, one of DH business affiliate is BTS marketing team.

Vm5uReO.jpg