[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Congratulations Wookieshii, amid strong competition from foreign movies. Nearly 100 % comments said how handsome Wookie is, I bet he has to live with it for the rest of his life.

JclMQ0g.jpg

And the vibes with My Girl and Hotel King are so obvious.

JRNGslZ.jpg

Just a minute ago, they play My Girl OST as bgm for DH current Vlive.

5PFHWUJ.jpg

Wookie you are the winner, without you there is no My Girl masterpiece. They have to rely on you until now.

But the "other" will enjoy the money from My Girl masterpiece. Sighhh.

R9exAxJ.jpg

Because of impromptu Vlive, DH's IG  admin informed it 10 minutes before live streaming and many in Xiaohongshu said, if not because of My Girl OST background they are not aware who is this Wang Hong.

Anyway from the comments section, some brands reach expectation in sale volume in 5 hours, some not. Some even wished the owner of the brand getting rich by now.

Ha2IZ01.jpg

vCNofy4.jpg

And Wookieshii, I wonder if your huge charisma is good for live streaming business one day.

h4DYlR5.jpg

The fight between Korea and China is non stop in the qoo and in the Weibo regarding Korean celebrities respectively.

Last 2 months, Wookie was attacked because of GQ magazine, and now DH as a Wang Hong. 

DH has done few live streaming since 2 years ago, but only few attack, but after yesterday, many pretending like it was a first time seeing her on live streaming. I saw some comments said, the attack are coming from same account or same group account, same thing with Wookie before. Now many  C netizen really hate outsiders who are looking for big money from their country

@dolley I told you before, this type of job is not permanent.

Still remember roughly one year ago, her clan asked her or grooming her to be more Chinese than Korean, they produced Vlog talking about cheongsam and Hanfu. After the attack, her BOYFRIEND produced a video of her longing for wedding and marriage, even said loudly my wedding is approaching as to divert the attack. Ironically he was  using his best friend who resembles Wookie as a groom. DH longing for marriage made BIG Breaking News in China, but she blamed the netizen for overthinking. 

And now with a political situation like this, they still pushed her for easy millions USD in 5 hours. Yes just look at what they posted in their Socmedia, so easy to tell they need  more than a million USD/year just for holidays, expensive foods and wines, even rent a golf course overseas.

At the end MY Girl theme, My Girl OST, and even Wookie are used as marketing tools.

Actually what we discussed in DM group are coming one by one.

And on 8th Jan, she will highlights her relationship with one who was in the biggest military scandal, and expecting the China Authority to overlook it. China CPP already set the rules clearly, no more money making for people with scandals, but that's what DH wants to do it.

Well the game is still on, C-netizen with their attack and K-Net with their attack.

And DH's team already posted lots of positive news as a counter attack.

u64MAbB.jpg

11Tzw2U.jpg

What we said in DM group already becoming true and what Mister X said 10 years ago also becoming true.

With her attitudes towards her career as an actress, after her stardom, she will be starting from bottom again. She always allowed people to mismanage her career, and she doesn't care about it at all.

Mister X even said maybe she will be in Daily weekend drama.

So tomorrow according to the news, she will be appearing in her clan project and she even introduced her new manager.

I'm not sure if DH visited Wookie's salon Blow Cheongdam recently. But the interior design, the flooring, the paint and Japanese sliding door are exactly the same. I saw Wi Ha Jun posted his picture at Blow Cheongdam during Christmas.

8r92TxP.jpg

You can see the reflection of the Japanese door from the window glass in both pictures.

l5cLCUT.jpg

9CaGxDh.jpg

And knowing blow boryeon is also her Stylist, I'm not surprised if she uses that as an  excuse to visit blow Cheongdam.

And now I know why she choose that hairstyle to resemble HJE.

She got 2 Wooks now.

From DH's agency Naver, there  is one video DH wishing Happy New Year, it's confirmed DH was at Wookie's salon Blow Cheongdam.

The rounded lighting at Blow Cheongdam's concrete pillar can be seen in the video.

qyCwD2u.jpg

And the flooring  and DH wishing Happy New Year at Wookie's place. Coincidence with Wookie's movie Happy New Year.

uTsSDz8.jpg

So Wookieshii, where were you when DH was there early this week.

And what is the connection between DH's agency and Wookie's hair salon. 

4r8M7k5.jpg

And I think the video was recorded at Wookie's place late December last year. Maybe after she came back from USA and got new wavy hairstyle there.

Makes me thinking the timing of Wookie's Vlog is roughly around that time as well. Maybe she was invited to teach him about how to operate the Vlog since she's an expert on that.

PWRmnIX.jpg

Tomorrow DH will be appearing in Point of Omniscient show.

So her agency wishing her good luck for her first appearance on TV in 4 years, the question is why using DH picture at Wookie's Blow Cheongdam. Is there a footage at that salon?

spacer.png

So if there is a footage there, can we see the glimpse of this biggest shareholder as well.

My meme, I can hear Wookie said- Dream on. 

spacer.png

The old flame into bonefire. Coincidence we have DH visited Wookie's salon recently.

And still love this set of pictures.

When they posted on the same day few months ago. DH at the iconic Hotel King shooting site.

My friends help me checking on when blow boryeon joined Wookie's Blow Cheongdam, and they said roughly March last year. They said it's a very smart move Wookie's team hiring her that lead to DH visited blow Cheongdam recently. DH old hair stylist blow Junho is also there, so another good reason to visit old friends.

So how about Wookie, the one she said in deep relationship/friendship before?

So I'm waiting tonight if there is a glimpse of Blow Cheongdam in the Point of Omniscient show.

---

And those who are curious why DH choosing Wang Hong career, of course Money, lots lots of money. If you are fluent in Chinese with communication skills, who wouldn't right.

Here the bloggers already explained the income generating from the career. With her status, so easy for DH to get millions in just 5 hours well depending on the sales and sales commission.

spacer.png

I don't know what DH said just now has to do with her visit to Wookie's salon or if they met, probably lots of things they talked about.

And at least she mentioned about her 4 years hiatus. Reason why, she didn't mention it.

H3vrEhy.jpg

So if others tried to be a Wang Hong, not possible at the moment, because only 2 Korean are allowed to do it in Chinese Socmedia platforms.

One of them of course DH.

QbFSpc7.jpg

So I think this is why your admin removed both of them from your IG following lists. He is jealous at their capabilities and popularity?

This video in Douyin or Chinese Tik Tok, got nearly 80 millions views.

So how about new friendship with Wookie again? You visited his salon with that hairstyle.

3T2Ul7B.jpg

I remember DH for the first time after 7 years, mingle with the type of people she used to be before. But sadly both guys are removed from her IG following list, and then no more video of them together.

They were so close since the Douyin collaboration.

czMnWH0.jpg

And If I'm not mistaken, DH said about the money or income generating from her CEP alone ( I think as a Wang Hong)  is 20 billions Won. DC comments said because she is a China Top Hallyu Star. I think Wookie is not far behind because of his CF Franic and also China Top Hallyu Star.

4ohBnTF.jpg

When I saw next week episode trailer, DH at another Wook's house, I can guess they recorded the show around early November, or 2 months ago because I saw it at her friends IG account.

7tQn9b8.jpg

And her agency posted her pictures wishing Happy New Year at another Wook's place aka Blow Cheongdam.

So two Wooks, DHshii,  and she was crying in the upcoming episode because of her real life love story. Didn't Wookie also had the same depression on that years too.

I'm sure there will be more on YF/DH next week, because DH and her partner want to create a buzz for his MV comeback.

So today another hot topic in Weibo.

spacer.png

And they purposely inserted this footage in that video, My Girl scene when DH asked Wookie if he can catch the STAR during New Year. Seems like they know the story.

Snow and Star and New Year.

spacer.png