[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzzYes, the wording this time has a strong sense of spoiled brothers and sisters, but just now my friend said that on the decoration of the dining car, I found a photo of JBA with a decoration board written "I love you" beside the frame.I'm not sure if it makes any other sense, but it seems to be a rarity in the dining car decor that Wookie has delivered in the past.

2 hours ago, Zora said:

@samzzYes, the wording this time has a strong sense of spoiled brothers and sisters, but just now my friend said that on the decoration of the dining car, I found a photo of JBA with a decoration board written "I love you" beside the frame.I'm not sure if it makes any other sense, but it seems to be a rarity in the dining car decor that Wookie has delivered in the past.

I don't know, didn't  check on them, not in my range of investigation. 

But thinking about it, Wookie's drama still on air, and with 22 years in experience, Wookie know how to respect his drama and current costar. To him, it's just a courtesy to return JBA's kindness  because JBA sent to him first last year. If he wants to create a rumor not at this period, he can wait until his drama ended. So if we want confirmation, just wait Bad and Crazy ended.

So we don't know who wrote that, maybe a vendor or his staff. They always teased him. Or if him, could be oppa dongsaeng. Plus why Korean forum didn't make any buzz about it. He is so popular, of course knet will talk if it sounds suspicious. Or if I overlooked then I don't know.

And remember his behavior with HJE and of course his Stylist last November. Totally not a man in relationship with JBA.

Btw up to him, but I just didn't think Wookie is a type of actor that want to destroy a hard work of others on his currently airing drama. 

If their shippers believe it's true love, it's their right as long as they don't make it destroy Wookie's career.

And about this thing, I'm also getting suspicious, DH at no. 1 again with no project and 1 CF only.

18 minutes ago, samzz said:

I don't know, didn't  check on them, not in my range of investigation. 

But thinking about it, Wookie's drama still on air, and with 22 years in experience, Wookie know how to respect his drama and current costar. To him, it's just a courtesy to return the JBA's kindness  because JBA sent to him first last year. If he wants to create a rumor not at this period, he can wait until his drama ended. So if we want confirmation, just wait Bad and Crazy ended.

So we don't know who wrote that, maybe a vendor or his staff. They always teased him. Or if him, could be oppa dongsaeng. Plus why Korean forum didn't make any buzz about it. He is so popular, of course knet will talk if it sounds suspicious. Or if I overlooked then I don't know.

And remember his behavior with HJE and of course his Stylist last November. Totally not a man in relationship with JBA.

Btw up to him, but I just didn't think Wookie is a type of actor that want to destroy a hard work of others on his currently airing drama. 

And about this thing, I'm also getting suspicious, DH at no. 1 again with no project and 1 CF only.

Indeed, Wookie, as an actor, respects the work of others during the show's run. It was not unusual for JBA to deliver a food truck at about the same time last year. Of course, as for his love life, even though he's in good company at the moment, revealing that he still enjoys listening to sad songs is puzzling. For DH to win the first place, the Chinese Internet celebrity live broadcasting business may help her a lot, and she may also have a connection with her recent plan to expand the Korean e-commerce market, so she needs a certain degree of heat, exposure and resources.

21 minutes ago, Zora said:

Indeed, Wookie, as an actor, respects the work of others during the show's run. It was not unusual for JBA to deliver a food truck at about the same time last year. Of course, as for his love life, even though he's in good company at the moment, revealing that he still enjoys listening to sad songs is puzzling. For DH to win the first place, the Chinese Internet celebrity live broadcasting business may help her a lot, and she may also have a connection with her recent plan to expand the Korean e-commerce market, so she needs a certain degree of heat, exposure and resources.

Sometimes we  need to have deep knowledge on actor or Wookie true behavior in order to draw a conclusion. Yes not possible to know what inside his heart but sometimes common sense does help.

Wookie is well known to be so friendly with female celebrities and friends. Even DH mentioned it during Roommate. So very difficult to know if he is serious, or just being usual typical man. 

If you check DH's current partner, he also loves liking other females Socmedia, he even called one of his co worker with sweet words e.g Honey voice, praising her with this and that while in public relationship. 

If their shippers believe it's true love, it's their right as long as they don't cause or  destroy Wookie's career right now. If 10 years ago, it's rare, but since so many are doing it right now, I believe Wookie did it because it's not strange anymore.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2022 at 9:44 PM, Zora said:

Good company or not, we don't know, but I'm more puzzle with his behavior with his Stylist and recently in B&C BTS, he said he was bored when HJE not around and the Director asked him to convey it to HJE directly. 

Ah yes, the article mentioned they didn't count idol or idol+actors because they cannot use fandoms review about the actual quality of the products. 

My friends said,  DH is a gamble in this type of marketing,  easy to evaluate the quality of the products because she is unlikeable now in Korea, and if people love the products she advertised, meaning truly on the product and not because of her. Smart marketing and very risky marketing too, but nowadays Socmedia and live streaming able to get rid of the perception because it's direct contact between vendor and customer.

And here my friends and I laughing at cheeky WHJ. That same species plant though, DH posted on 24th Dec, WHJ posted on 23th Dec. Not a common couple plant species.

In drama, smiling at Wookie's ex-lover. In real smiling at special plant who has connection with Wookie  too.

JPTBghG.jpg

From fans

c9O2R7i.jpg

From Weibo

Yu0HJbj.jpg

And from Korea

E1hEb8k.jpg

In China there are more than hundred thousand of Wang Hongs but in Korea there are only 2 stars. Imagine the income of these 2.

If her man leave her, I bet billion waiting in line for the YUAN love.

So DHshii, any reason why were you at Wookie's salon recently. In my theory, if a billionaire

businesswoman suddenly pop up in my salon, meaning she is interested in buying my shop or maybe more.

From ex-lover to Business Partner?

Interesting article related to DH's new career as Wang Hong. I bet one if the reason Point of Omniscient called her because they want to know about mega success type of business which also the envy of the West. If Western Social media are working hard to overcome China e-commerce market, so is Korea.

That's why DH simply shot to NUMBER ONE brand actor this week. Everybody chasing the YUAN love.

https://www.verdict.co.uk/china-ecommerce-livestreaming/

KDMeR9u.jpg

And when DH's agency quoting "see you at Point of Omniscient" on DH's picture at Wookie's salon, with Wookie suddenly into Vlog, probably this is the most accurate interpretation of the visit. 

and with the news yesterday.

N7ilL0n.jpg

Li Jia Qi is number 1 at the moment, and DH at number 4?

Chinese fans and their forte. Hahaha

xDlwRle.jpg

I bet thousands of celebrities or non celebrities are studying live streaming e-commerce market.

The curse of being a hot actor, Wookshii.

Could be the reason why some top celebrities who are in relationship refuse drama or movies with hot stuff like this. 

With the kissing scene so hot like this, the partner must have special real mental strength that her boyfriend/girlfriend is not exclusive to her/him. Even in the premise of "it's just a job", "The lips are not exclusive to mine".

And to some female celebrities or just any cheabol's daughter, must be hard also to find a match in income equilibrium. Example, If she has 1 billion USD income per year, whereby her partner only few hundred thousands a year, and she expects happy loving married life...

Could be why DH cried so hard on marriage part. She only can have long  dating commitment but so hard for another level of relationship. Well you couldn't have all.

Still she choose the job of with  billions USD salary, and Wookie still single. Just my opinion.

4 hours ago, samzz said:

通常我会先检查 Wookie 的 Naver,我在几个小时前 SC。

在那里看到 DH,她在 3 天后仍然保持没有 1 个位置。

实时流媒体效果。

伍基的位置比昨天更好。62,现在没有。59.

Wow, still no 1? This is a good start for a new career.

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, and embedded content, thanks!

2 hours ago, Zora said:

Wow, still no 1? This is a good start for a new career.

I still cannot digest how come she can shoot to No.1 beating all big stars there. Even the article explained it but still surprised me.

But she did help small enterprise companies or new products in the market. That's a bonus point maybe.

cUnoGUA.jpg

And B&C really caught my attention with ex-lover kind of approach. I think first time I didn't see Wookie using his handsomeness and charm to get his true love. They separated but maintain good friendship. 

Even with no lovey dovey scenes, no adlib, they produced most sensual kissing scenes.

The longing for the kiss is so real.

• Like 1

Of course Haekyoen aka VIXX N knows a lot about you, especially when he and DH visited your group backstage with wedding dress 8 years ago 

And if needs to make a comeback after long hiatus, or biggest scandal, use your wealth and DATING story with tears.

See people who doesn't want to tune in the Channel will drop by for a while.

The blogger said with a house like that, she won't stay in  a hotel anymore. 

However the real fact DH spent 8 months a year in HOTELs around the world. She rarely stayed in this mansion.

1LhXvOI.jpg

That's why Wookie once called her HOTEL QUEEN. Money and wealth don't buy happiness.

Wookie is no. 57, 2 steps  higher than yesterday. DH still no. 1.

OHglG6l.jpg

And as expected, live streaming schools gearing up their promotion after seeing DH accumulating brand power and of course money.

wLaAFkz.jpg

mzzyOZf.jpg

Who knows DH is Wookie's tutor right now.  The underground pipelines.

DHshii why still lying. I'm the one posted about he once called you as lesbian because you were playing lovey dovey with SooJin in Twitter. Then Oh Ji Ho interrupted your conversation. In fact the first woman you followed in Twitter was Park Han Byul. Both of you sat next to each in cinema watching Park Han Byul's movie...and you not close to each other?

Another lying. Don't you know his fans threatened us in IG and DM told us everything about your holidays together way before public announcement. They even informed us Wookie whereabouts and some of them went to Wookie's fan meeting just to check on him.

She will reveal everything soon.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14663925

His fans even SC what they informed the media (The Fact) about the timing to expose the relationship.

Why is Topstar news so fond of DH and non stop updating DH's love life lately.

With only 1 CF, as of today, DH still no.1. and of course from Topstar news.

lmLfzOo.jpg

RZpCdZE.jpg

Wonder what is going on behind the scene, right Wookshii.

YbyBuLG.jpg

DH said she had a biggest fight with her boyfriend last year. I think I know when and why but of course she will reveal another story...hehehe.

Didn't she deleted one of Wookie's footages video after fans asked her what is her current relationship with Wookie. DH replied with questionable emojis, or because of Dyson Hair dryer that she showed off during her birthday party. I don't think because she couldn't dance his song, but something bigger.

When seeing her visited Wookie's salon lately.. another biggest fight?

From DC

wyfValV.jpg

Btw The production cost for her drama IRIS 2 is the same as her income from CFs in China. That's why her "friends/partner" love her so much. If combined with Wang Hong income? Must be more than 100 million USD.

Estimated Cost: 20 billion Korean won - "Iris 2"

"Iris 2" is an espionage drama that starred Jang Hyuk, Lee DaHae, and Lee BeomSoo. It was aired following the huge success of "Iris" in 2009. The budget was estimated at 20 billion Korean won.

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-7-korean-dramas-with-highest-production-cost/

@Rumaizah Muhammed, yes the fighting story could be a gimmick for publicity. They are well known for doing it for so long. Even using Wookie as marketing tools.

And I'm checking Weibo, as at this moment, none even wanted to talk about DH Holly level love story. They were so active few days ago talking about them.

Could it be they are afraid DH's license as Wang Hong will be revoked because CPP banned internet celebrities with immoral behavior. Or could be they are afraid of retaliation from Yi Feng's fans because they know so well about her cover up.

Actually until now, many accounts posted about DH behavior towards Yi Feng during their dating period, and some of my Chinese friends said, maybe DH is so loud now, because as counter attack to his fans.  Well whatever, in DC even asked why still not married until now.

RGO8Q7N.jpg

Our dear Wookie. Not new to us.

And Wookie with his female friends.

Some got one and some got 2 trucks maybe it depends on how big the staffs at the shooting site. Some production I heard doesn't allow food truck service to their celebrities, most common among idols for their safety. Sasaeng idols  are more dangerous than actor fandom.

Some even asked why some of their favorite not receiving any food truck from him. Well to me very simple,

-maybe he is not a close friend with your favorite, just Co-workers.

-Maybe he sent something or other type of gifts but not published, e g strawberry cake or Dyson Hair dryer, etc.

-Or maybe your favorite already in relationship with someone so Wookie has no intention to interfere with the relationship (except one ehmmm).