[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

FIRST TIME Ever? Unless it's the wrong translation.

Sometimes I don't know why celebrities still love lying whereby most people know about the lies.

First time showing her house? Under whose instructions? Anyway this show is under her clan funding, so we know who is the MASTERMIND.

Year 2022

fbc4loq.jpg

Before that in year 2017 under their own funding too, she already gave a complete tour of her house. Every episode must mentioned the NUMBER, until the show got warning from the Authority.

yMA0IVN.jpg

Which part is the first Time Ever. In DC forum they said DH probably in the process of selling the house, that's why they asked her to join the show. They said many celebrities who showed off their houses, ended up selling it afterwards.

Next week she will be appearing with her partner and wants to talk about her love life. Another series of lies too just like Sept 2016? I saw none of his fans talking about this show, maybe they know all the lies behind the scene.

And seeing her wishing Happy New Year at Wookie's place.. another story behind it? As another biggest shareholder?

LkryPTo.jpg

• Like 1

At least the money part is true.

From >50 millions population, only 2 individuals are eligible to perform Chinese Live Streaming. 

EYGqy8p.jpg

Comments from the qoo.

OxCUgIk.jpg

My friends have their own funny theory why DH visited Wookie's salon, because of WHJ hahaha, reason wise the way WHJ smiling to the plants, the same plant species at DH's house. Seems like another version of B&C, the scene where K so smitten with Wookie's ex-lover.

NvqrXU3.jpg

They talked so much about DH with Chinese love affair, 80 millions Tik Tok views, Wang Hong income, popularity etc but why they never tried to talk that DH once announced in the Chinese Tik Tok aka Douyin she really wants to get married last February 2021. Very BIG news in China at that time.

They said her groom looks like Lee Dong Wook,- uhhh

W1nfK0s.jpg

gJvncxm.jpg

In Guest House Daughter show 2017, she even informed the public she cried really hard after knowing her best friend getting married. In Feb 2021 she cried again related to marriage, and HER BOYFRIEND just watching her crying. I hope it's not because of "something" or "someone".

They even block the qoo article about another upcoming crying scene.

I thought DH and co so brave, but they block theqoo article about them.

VFNdxrw.jpg

As expected I know they are testing the temperature actually.

In DC forum maybe from the staff of the show, talked about behind the scenes, apparently they have reduced her section with her partner and will show it next week, they want to see public responses first.

Cv9Z3xp.jpg

And based on same nails color during Live Streaming and at Wookie's salon, vs during Point of Omniscient, it does indicate the latter show was recorded at least 2 months ago. 

je6u9On.jpg

So sweet of Wookie. Another costar I remember Jung Rye Won, also got Food truck from Wookie.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1075281wpp/lee-dong-wook-sends-jung-ryeo-won-coffee-truck-set-witchs-court#:~:text=On November 10%2C Jung Ryeo,t make my heart flutter.”

If DH so proud flashing her love life, I wish Wookie would have happy love life some day.

But still this picture gives big question mark about who could win his heart now. JBA is the best candidate at least in my eyes.

GmbSKj1.jpg

• Confused 1

Why is it that Wookie and JBA still interact with each other almost a year after the end of the nine-tailed Fox drama? Their interaction in this year is actually a bit more according to my observation, and even some doubt whether they are in love.

Coincidentally, DH and Wookie are both trying to show their love life these days, perhaps a new era is beginning, and of course I'm happy to see DH visiting his salon, perhaps they are still friends with business interests

Edited by Zora

8 hours ago, Zora said:

Why is it that Wookie and JBA still interact with each other almost a year after the end of the nine-tailed Fox drama? Their interaction in this year is actually a bit more according to my observation, and even some doubt whether they are in love.

Coincidentally, DH and Wookie are both trying to show their love life these days, perhaps a new era is beginning, and of course I'm happy to see DH visiting his salon, perhaps they are still friends with business interests

I don't know much about them,DC forum didn't talk about them.

Wookie sent to JRW too, and they are just friends. Usually when Wookie too open outside of shooting like that to female costar meaning just friend. But I really don't know, and he is free to date anyone now. To me the way he behaves with his Stylist indicate he is still single and available. No girlfriend in this world would be happy seeing her man caressing other woman hair like that. But to their fans maybe another interpretation.

And DH visited Wookie's salon, is really a first exposure since in 8 years. I saw her Chinese fans in Weibo hoping for reunion in another 2 years. Usually they know better because they have direct contact with DH.

To me if they reconcile, meaning back to their old days, both were in relationship with their respective partners, but maintain their secret friendship until Wookie called her point blank asked her to join HK.

Her reason for the visit to Wookie's salon is something we want to see and hear the most. She even recorded a video there.

Or what a coincidence right, the timing of DH and her partner on the news and Wookie with his costar.

30 minutes ago, samzz said:

我对他们了解不多,DC论坛没有谈论他们。

Wookie 也被送到了 JRW,他们只是朋友。通常当 Wookie 过于开放外拍时,对女配角来说只是朋友的意思。但我真的不知道,他现在可以和任何人约会。对我来说,他与造型师相处的方式表明他仍然单身并且有空。这个世界上没有女朋友会高兴看到你的男人这样抚摸其他女人的头发。但对他们的粉丝来说可能是另一种解释。q

而DH到访Wookie的沙龙,真的是近8年来的第一次曝光。我在微博上看到她的中国粉丝希望再过两年重聚。通常他们知道得更多,因为他们与 DH 有直接联系。

对我来说,如果他们和解,意味着回到他们的过去,他们都与各自的伴侣保持着关系,但保持着他们的秘密友谊,直到 Wookie 直截了当地打电话给她,要求她加入 HK。

她访问 Wookie 沙龙的原因是我们最想看到和听到的。她甚至在那里录制了一段视频。

或者多么巧合,DH 和她的搭档在新闻中的时间以及 Wookie 和他的合作演员的时间。

Yes, when he shows off his good relationship with his female friends through the food truck, it can only prove that we have a deep friendship relationship, like JRW, but this time wookie's message to her is really more caring than JRW's. I don't know why, it kind of surprised me

8 minutes ago, Zora said:

Yes, when he shows off his good relationship with his female friends through the food truck, it can only prove that we have a deep friendship relationship, like JRW, but this time wookie's message to her is really more caring than JRW's. I don't know why, it kind of surprised me

I don't know maybe he is 40 years old of course way of wording more advanced. In my country many handsome single eligible above 40s are very good with words.

He even complementing Demi Kim as super handsome aka super beautiful. He even joint venture with YIN sending Food truck to their past Director. At that time fans already concluded they were dating.

Plus he is single and ready to mingle during his break at the moment or to do whatever he wants right now. 

But I saw BTS in B&C, the Director asked Wookie to flirt with HJE. Why he needs to ask Wookie to do something like that or he really knows Wookie is single.

cWOtHF8.jpg

And really busy browsing another news. DHshii I think 3 or 4 years ago you proudly said rarely or literally no fight with your partner.

Now not even 8 years, long way to go to fight Park Han Byul 12 years record.

If happy activities like dancing can cause severe fight how about the income margin later on.

sJsSY6Y.jpg

@Zora back to DH at Wookie's salon, when I saw her pictures and video there, makes me remember all the connection be it business or personal related I have highlighted earlier.  In a way it's sort of confirm my suspicion about them behind the scenes. Deep inside there is already conversation between them but at the same time I also said "what a Delulu world I'm investing now." 

Even though DH so loud with her love life and Wookie with his other female costars or female friends, based on pictures and limited written information, actually there is more story beyond our understanding. So don't worries about his wording, and just like Donghey shippers in the past whatever Wookie said, we claimed it as hard evidence that they were dating. Same with other shippers.

At least we have hand under the blanket to defend ourselves at that time. I even had friendly fight with anti shippers in DM, they said Delulu too much and when I posted the picture "hand under the blanket" and asked them to interpret it, they said Wookie only acted like I that to women he didn't respect. I said WOW, then I know they lost in the conversation. To me I only fight with hard evidence. Plus I have personal informant, some can be trusted some not.

In a way whatever on the pictures, to me it's started from here.

That strawberry cake. To me this is their cryptic code. 

QSejC2o.jpg

Then Blow boryeon, when Wookie's team hired her to work with them I know sooner or later I can see something big, regardless who they ARE DATING in public because UNDER GROUND PIPELINES are more interesting. When I saw none of DH clan following blow boryeon, I know something shaking a bit, usually they are so fond of her "friends."

eHETqGx.jpg

And I got the answer this new year.

DH at Blow Cheongdam.

uuovTYw.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, samzz said:

@佐拉 回到伍基沙龙的 DH,当我在那里看到她的照片和视频时,让我想起了我之前强调的所有联系,无论是商业还是个人相关。在某种程度上,这证实了我在幕后对他们的怀疑。在内心深处,他们之间已经有了对话,但同时我也说“我现在投资的是一个多么德鲁鲁的世界。” 

尽管DH对她的爱情生活和Wookie与他的其他女配角或女性朋友如此大声,根据图片和有限的书面信息,实际上还有更多我们无法理解的故事。所以不要担心他的措辞,就像过去无论 Wookie 所说的 Donghey 托运人一样,我们声称这是他们约会的有力证据。与其他托运人相同。

至少我们当时有手在毯子下为自己辩护。我什至在 DM 中与反托运人进行了友好的斗争,他们说 Delulu 太多了,当我张贴照片“把手放在毯子下”并要求他们解释时,他们说 Wookie 只对他不尊重的女性表现得像我一样. 我说WOW,然后我知道他们在谈话中迷失了。对我来说,我只与确凿的证据作斗争。另外我有个人线人,有些可以信任,有些不可以。

从某种意义上说,无论图片上如何,对我来说都是从这里开始的。

那个草莓蛋糕。对我来说,这是他们的神秘代码。 

然后是 Blow boryeon,当 Wookie 的团队聘请她与他们一起工作时,我知道迟早我会看到一些大事,无论他们在公共场合约会的是谁,因为地下管道更有趣。当我看到没有一个DH战队跟随blow boryeon时,我知道有些颤抖了,通常他们是那么喜欢她的“朋友”。

我在新的一年得到了答案。

Blow Cheongdam 的 DH。

In the New Year, they began to publicly disclose some cooperation and contact in business interests, maybe we can see more links in business interests in the future

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, or embedded content, thanks!

10 hours ago, Zora said:

In the New Year, they began to publicly disclose some cooperation and contact in business interests, maybe we can see more links in business interests in the future

Yes, most accurate term to describe  their friendship right now is -business related. 

At their age now, I prefer this type of relationship, and both have long history together. 

But I still found it strange coincidence, when DH so loud, Wookie too, the TIMING, why today when DH's news are here and there. Are they competing with each other?

@samzzAs a matter of fact, I am also confused. Both of them seem to be very high-profile in this week for their respective lovers and female friends. I don't know if wookie's team knows that she tagged his name and image in the Tiktok , but based on wookie's recent behavior, his team seems to know about it? Yeah it's like some kind of competition

1 hour ago, Zora said:

@samzzAs a matter of fact, I am also confused. Both of them seem to be very high-profile in this week for their respective lovers and female friends. I don't know if wookie's team knows that she tagged his name and image in the Tiktok , but based on wookie's recent behavior, his team seems to know about it? Yeah it's like some kind of competition

Yes, DH non stop tagging Wookie's name in Chinese Socmedia, but in Korean Socmedia she is giving so much information about her current partner. What kind of game it's I don't care anymore because she landed at Wookie's place at the end.

About his staff, yes they read everything that's why they teased him about marriage 4 days after DH said her wedding is approaching with a man resembles Wookie.

And remember during BardaSea, Wookie revealed all his favorite songs, ballad sad songs. I don't know Wookie's mental strength, but to me if I'm so happy in relationship, no way I want to invest my feeling on sad songs. Listen to it OK, but investing on it and tell the public about it while in relationship, hmmm something not matching somewhere.

Same with DH, she is so loud about the power of her lover and love life but she delaying her marriage at the same time and with that age. Cried very hard on friend wedding news while in public relationship, hmmm something wrong somewhere also. Didn't she discuss this feeling with her potential hubby etc. 

Same with Wookie, my friends and I non stop discussing about it. He wants 3 kids, is that possible to marry an actress and asked her to give him 3  maybe in 10 years period. How about her career?

Even if DH announce her wedding day one day or next Sunday, still nothing special about it anymore because as I said she already exposed her underground pipelines. If she went to Wookie's salon for hairstyling, why now, or if she wants to discuss about business partnership, then this is what we are waiting for. They are so amazing good as coworkers but so terrible with their own personal issues.

And Oh, more surprisingly her own agency released the pictures and video at Wookie's salon. Maybe some kind of negotiation there.

Hello 2022..Just mingle here to greet my long time discussion partner @samzz.

I just want to repeat what my friend said to me...K-ent look like conservative outside but actually very shady inside..

I'm actually sad what happen to LDH who are very talented but have been missing from prime time dramas slot for a long time..And now she's nearly 40 and not many role will suit her like before.

Last but not least ..Good luck 2022 for everyone.

@Lovebeats3Happy New Year dear. Yes what else can we say, all we discussed before are happening right in front of our eyes.

And of course nothing conservative about her and her clan, especially that "gelato" thingy.

And who could believe, your strawberry cake finding in Nov 2014 still making an appearance in her 2019 birthday. Then in Feb 2020 Wookie showed off the cake too. Yes after 5 and 6 years the cake withstands their turbulence relationship.

Regarding her career that's what we discussed most, and her appearance on TV in 4 years, is just  to check public responses, even the show team said the same and as expected to support the upcoming MV. 

She knows her situation in China is shaking right now, I just didn't post the comments here,  but if we read them, we know she has to lick back what she said to Korean Entertainment. She's crawling back, and of course the partner as always just watching her crying and been attacked by public. 

At her age now, most of peers either celebrating first motherhood, enjoying their career success, but DH when appeared on TV in 4 years, still wants to repeat her love story with tears. Didn't she had one hour slot to tell her love story  in Life Bar show 5 years ago, now repeated again and again. 

Wookie couldn't help her anymore.

DHshii DHshii, after 8 years of Holly level of love life, given a chance to be on TV in 4 years, whereby all your peers enjoying their motherhood or career success, you still like this. Still wants to mock your own public with that figure. You brought it up and up again for what, what are you trying to prove.

enjhph2.jpg

And seeing her nail color during that show, I know this scene was taken more than 2 months ago. When she at Wookie's salon, same nail color as latest live streaming. 

And now with just few days making a comeback in CF industries, you still able to achieve something, why needs to highlight something that Korean hate to read. When you block the discussion in theqoo we know how Korean hate that kind of repeated story and you doesn't want to read it.

If your true intentions is to work it out with Wookie be it business or unfinished personal matter, do it honestly, don't use him for the benefits of others.

And here I chose one of the comments from Weibo. 

miAPUqa.jpg

Wookieshii, congratulations, so he never wants to take long vacation.

And I think the reason DH able to beat all the Top stars this week because of the sales volume generated from Chinese Live Streaming. 

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14662777&s=09

This survey aggregated data from four indicators from January 3 to January 9.
Over the past 7 days, 1220 articles were included in the aggregate analysis, 318 stars were included in the avid reading rate aggregate, 360 stars were included in the reader recommendation index, and 85 stars were included in the comment aggregate.
Lee Da-hae took first place in the overall ranking of big data actor brands. Dahae Lee took first place 360 stars were included in the reader recommendation index, and 85 stars were included in the comment aggregate.

spacer.png

Being a while not seeing Wookie and DH in one page news that related to career.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14663234

The data doesn't include idols because they couldn't use fans fandom as barometer for this type of survey.

And as yesterday DH is still no. 1.

It is based on three indicators such as avid reading rate, reader recommendation, and article comment published by Top Star News.

0CyshCn.jpg

And still waiting for any new why DH wishing Happy New Year at Wookie's place.