[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

So DHshii, no more in blacklist category.

Now working with MBC Plus, not in acting but million dollars project as Wang Hong.

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=309537

uEPe074.jpg

Throwback Oct 2020- with stylist blow_boryeon before China live e-commerce streaming.

fEnH0Tu.jpg

I'm not sure they will hire blow_boryeon again because she is working in Wookie's salon now.

Seeing Wookie doing the product placement in his latest Vlive recently...looks like the owner of the products already adopting Wang Hong method of e-commerce. They asked him to describe or introduced their products in his on way to his million fans.

In other words, indirectly or intentionally Wookie is doing what many influencers are doing right now, exactly the same as what DH doing in her Chinese Socmedia.

Doing e-commerce through Vlive.

eUkGQLx.jpg

DH latest career which involves trillion won per event.

m4OlO5z.jpg

One of the story about most successful Wang Hong.

knUCocr.jpg

I'm on holidays but my friends still asking me to discuss on the latest scandal. To me nothing strange or surprising about it because many are like that.... abortion among celebrities is the most common thing in entertainment world, and most people who are working in medical industry especially related to hospital, knew more than the reporters or hardcore fans.

That's why sometimes, I'm a bit sarcastic on celebrities lifestyle.

----

Btw our Wookie still busy day and night, and DH preparing the jackpot, a trillion won transaction live e-commerce sales next month.

Ref to the latest scandal,

Spoiler

the guy still can makes a comeback, but needs to find another girlfriend who willing to appear on TV and said the guy is actually coming from HAVEN, gives him financial support and everything. The girl needs to say, I will regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't date him. Enough said...then the small projects will pour in.

I have been in Kdrama la la la land since My Girl and I have experienced everything, and I was so naive with my delusions, and since then, I rarely sugarcoating my favorites, I praised their hard work and talent but rarely on their attitudes. Even some Wookie's fans said I'm a FAKE fan...but I don't care, because I have experienced the naivety before.

Btw,hope for the best for everyone. 

And just enjoy the fun in la la la land just like Donghey in the past.

73HReY7.gif

Edited by Emily Bett
Please keep off topic discussions in the spoiler tag, thanks!
  • Like 1

Slowly and slowly DH inserting her clan business even family roots for this upcoming Chinese events. They must love her to death because the free publicity she gave to them, and not a small amount of money.

Yes Chinese Yuan, is not a joke to them.

DH choose her friends restaurant for the latest post.

UpzRzeD.jpg

For Wookie, at least she still quoting My Girl glory..

DH so proud showing her Chanel rings lately.

rzfdYKA.jpg

______

Woman please love yourself first..in this century and technology period, there are some still believing in man "sweet talking" about happy marriage about undying love etc, but no action.  Aigoo, and so many of them ended up having mental issues when things not working out.

Spoiler

AlDcGuN.jpg

Yes, in the past both DH and Wookie always carry their pictures in case anyone wants their autographs.

One of the example. Actually after Hotel King, many people including fans always encountered both of them had dinner or lunch together. 

July 2014, Fans encountered DH and Wookie at one Cafe and got the autographs.

5v9eFgJ.jpg

8 hours ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

Wow.. so thoughtful... 

Yes, that's why Wookie is still one of the best actor in Korea because of his thoughtfulness to his fans. He respects his career.

So Suzy aka Wookie's ex- is starting to film new drama based on Ripley syndrome..same role DH did 10 years ago. DH best performance always in dark theme drama whereby she got Daesang Award from that role.

6mGOwPX.jpg

niZc2Fw.jpg

And still curious why DH posted nine tails Gumiho in her video last month.

JXmCrCm.jpg

I wonder why DH or admin doesn't introduced herself as Wang Hong in her latest post in IG. Most people in cosmetics industry know it already that she is a Wang Hong between Korea and China, with handsome income. As mentioned by the blogger before, a famous Wang Hong for China market can be billionaire in just a short of time. Now I'm thinking, DH's net worth of 1.2 billion USD (combined wealth with her family) in Google profile 5 years ago could be true.

And I saw in Naver yesterday..

wMQOwqA.jpg

No wonder the marriage in HK has paganism characteristics...

GHIikto.jpg

Plus Wookie also a bit superstitious, hence the red string used to be one of their main accessories.

MY35vmv.jpg

For loving the red string so much, DH and Wookie probably believe in this 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_thread_of_fate

----

Off topic-so scary reading the latest news 

And Wookieshii, just be careful in case one day you meet a cheabol's daughter or very very rich woman. Not all are bad but many of them love making you relying on them 100%, especially financially and then controlling you and then destroying you whenever they are not happy.

52 minutes ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

Waa... Seon ho's girlfriend sure is scary and twisted person. I really pity him. It really will takes sometime to recover his reputation.

@Rumaizah Muhammed,From now on, any celebrities who decided to dump or break up with their partners must thinking twice or do it in proper way. The world they live in is so scary.

Spoiler

He still has a chance to make a comeback, as long as he's not mocking his fans or general public. Many celebrities who have big scandal only able to make small comeback because they treated the general public as their enemies, the public that caused them the suffering, NOT their own ACTIONS. They play the victim card.

----

Btw we never know what or who is next on the chopping block.

----

Seeing Wookie teasing his Stylist, makes me remember, DH and Wookie used to share the same hair stylists before.

Blow Junho- DH hair stylist 2005-2010, Wookie 2012-

Bak Min Yeong-DH hair stylist 2014-2015, Wookie 2014-

Blow Boryeon-DH stylist 2020-2021, now working at Wookie's saloon.

gmMTQLn.jpg

Wookieshii, who did DH hairstyles during Hotel King? Bak Min Yeong right.

c6FQy24.jpg

And now the clan asked DH to use their own Stylist. No more outsiders, too dangerous.

QOgZ7rn.jpg

I'm glad no one from Korea media outlets buying the fake news created by some group about TONT female lead. I know they are trying to lobby or create the interest because lots of naive people on Socmedia, but by lying..lol.

So today at least we got something from Naver.

OLEHujj.jpg

---

And another news, script reading 

Wookie got one of best actress for TONT S2. 

KSY and DH were in IRIS 1 and 2 respectively, one of the biggest project for Korean SPY drama, and she's versatile actress too and good in fighting scene. An actress who respects her career.

p9ck170.jpg

J3i0dq1.jpg

DH and KSY as MC during KBS drama awards

swcfm81.jpg