[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

From DVSN business partner, Twosome strawberry cake, Dyson, blow_boryeon, Cody Hye Young, HS ENT (Jason) and Bodybuilderchul. There are more, just not exposed yet.

DH/Wookie circle of friends.

So close but so far.

Bodybuilderchul supporting Wookie's friends gym.

spacer.png

Bodybuilderchul supporting DH's friends gym at St John's Hotel.

spacer.png

Question to DH-Why Bodybuilderchul, why not the other Bodybuilders in Korea.

After DH's stylist blow_boryeon joined Wookie's saloon,  I checked their history, -between DH, Wookie and their stylists.

Seems like after his military discharge, he started getting close with DH again through his hair stylist blow_junho and best friend singer Suho. Now with blow_boryeon. History repeated itself. That's why in the latest Douyin we saw DH showed off Gumiho's nine tails.

Old shippers especially DH's fans knew Wookie's current hair stylist blow_junho was DH's hair stylist from 2005 till 2010. He is closed friends of Cody Hye Young and Lim Chul Woo (Director of Aurabeauty saloon).

2012 -Wookie choose blow_junho as his stylist.

Their history from Aurabeauty's blog.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=aurahair

Blow_junho and the Director of aurabeauty Lim Chul Woo were with DH and Wookie throughout the shooting of Hotel King. 

MNQ0cBC.jpg

After 2010, DH and Gong Yoo shared the same hair Stylist-Lim Chul Woo.

3dvaKCL.jpg

2021 -Lim Chul Woo is still working as Gong Yoo's hair stylist, same with blow_junho is still loyal to Wookie. Only DH cut ties with them after colluding with the HAVEN clan. 

When Wookie mentioned about SHINee and hair saloon, it also referred to their old saloon Aurabeauty, whereby they share the same hair stylist blow_jungo then to some old timers of course we remember him as DH's stylist in the past (2005-2010)

If Wookie didn't mention about the hair salon, most likely I couldn't recall the old connection.

rp2sxZX.jpg

The fun about entering Kdrama world is to see how easy people being fooled and bunch of trolls too.

Some create their own story but selling it like confirmed news from Korea..they read their own stuff and pretending like WOW, OMG...

The funny thing no one dare to put the original links from Korea when asked.

Wookie is very loyal to a red string bracelet until recently. Few years ago while shooting in Paris, he  encountered a familiar red string bracelet in Paris, bought it and wore it in one of his Vlive. Must be very meaningful to him because the red color bracelet just cost 3 euro and he loves it.

In 2011, through business venture with PSY's family, DH introduced a famous red string bracelet to the market and she wore it during Miss Ripley drama.

The bracelet is known as "Da Hae Bracelet", because it's her own brand.

eLBV2Fb.jpg

We saw Wookie wore the same red string bracelet during SOW, Superman show and other occasion too.

YTIQcK5.jpg

Looking at the list of celebrities under Aurabeauty in the past, seems like it is a Love Nest for some.

Ref to Wookie and Suzy, since beginning I suspected the rumors coming from this place, same with DH and Wookie in the past. From old forums e.g DC Inside.. in year 2006, DH and Wookie got their first dating rumors because both of them always spotted and using the same saloon at that time.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=aurahair

Shim Min Ah and Kim Won Bin 

DH and Wookie

DH and Oh Ji Ho

Wookie and Suzy

All of them are/were from the same saloon.

At last Bad and Crazy.

Wi Ha Joon's IG followers is no joke.

And looking at him, of course my brain tune in at his Stylist.

DH and Wookie seems like having secret pipelines underground, so connected to each other.

J8ihcee.jpg

DH and Wookie already have history acted as villain and both are so creepy in their own way. Wookie in SFH and DH in Miss Ripley.

5lDCrzk.jpg

And talking about Miss Ripley, in these scene, I always thought DH's face vibes is so similar to IU. A child like faces.

3j7DfEJ.jpg

Black Friday, the biggest consumer event in China. DH as always will be joining the other e-commerce successful entrepreneurs for this event.

Jason must be very happy. In a way he already helped Wookie into Chinese market as well.

Since Wookie slowly slowly into entrepreneurship, I hope Wookie will be able to join this event one day because it involves trillion yuan sales per day.

And Jason has successfully transforming DH into one of successful e-commerce influencer.

https://m.blog.naver.com/hebronstarm/222533702064

l8GL2zg.jpg

DH in the past - Black Friday event.

jbavFHK.jpg

Trillion won/day... imagine the commission from the sales. 

Maybe one of the reasons why DH doesn't want to act again.

Throwback on DH participating  on Black Friday or known as Single day in China.

AVL7aRu.jpg

And next month MBC Plus will be handling the show.

ortOmgV.jpg

Not only the brands want to enter Chinese market...this year we saw Wookie already secured one CF. Big question why now Wookie is interested and willing to work with Jason whereby he is already big name in CF industry in Korea.

Apart from CF, why after DH working with blow_boryeon, Wookie hired the hair stylist and asked her to work under his saloon. He is a major shareholder, of course he is aware about the employees profile.

dLSgS7Q.jpg

Why Wookie didn't hire the stylist during TONT because the stylist is a close friend to all JBA stylists. Why until DH comes into picture.

And now Wa Ji Hyun is also in the loop and already a hot item in Weibo.

Continuation on Chinese biggest consumer event next month. I bet Wookie's Franic is also included in the product list. Trillion yuan per day, who doesn't want a piece of very juicy cake.

And on DH, she is already known as Wang Hong.Wang hong is the Chinese words for internet celebrities, which is interrelated to the live streaming industry. According to Zeng Ming, the chief strategy officer of Alibaba, the rise of wang hong phenomenon started in late 2014 and the explosive growth began in 2016.

From various blogs.. mentioned about how much the event paid the  Wang Hong group before.

For Wang Hong status, they pay around 100 millions dollar and from there we can do a math how much they pay DH for this upcoming events because she already has good sales track record.

https://m.blog.naver.com/muxianghua/222179239549

"In Korea, most of Influencers make money through blogs, and there are many Influencers channels in China, right?

I'll share it all with you today!

First of all, China's best Wang Hong Li Jiaqi, you probably know a lot through TV or news.

I'm very envious of selling hundreds of millions of dollars in Lijachi live broadcasting in a few seconds!

There are probably not many live broadcasts or personal broadcasts in Korea that have sold billions of dollars apart from home shopping.

Comparison between live host in Korea compared to China.

cOk2u8T.jpg

So to me, through Franic Wookie also benefited from this events. At least Wookie benefited from his hard work.

Wookie popularity in China is still very very huge and combined with Wang Hong DH and My Girl, well more money to both of them.

Now we know why DH still quoting My Girl in some of her videos in Xiaohongshu and Douyin..as the blogger said.."Money Money", and it's not a small amount of money.. trillion won of sales per day.

@Rumaizah Muhammed

Spoiler

Ps: sebab tu pakwe sayang sesangat. Makwe duit berkepuk.

1 hour ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

Did DH still has that many follower/influence now?

@samzz: takde masa aih nak tanggung anak laki orang. Makwe la kena bijak. Lari selagi sempat

In China yes, she has huge followers, my calculations more than 10 millions. In live streaming, that one I'm not so sure, but as written by the blogger Live popularity is more than 30 millions.

Here is the biggest and most famous Wang Hong in Live streaming in China at the moment. He brought sales to Taoboa more than 145 millions USD in one event.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/austin-li-jiaqi-chinas-lipstick-king-online-shopping-taobao-2021-3%3famp

https://pandayoo.com/2021/02/25/who-is-li-jiaqi-a-chinese-celebrity-with-6-hour-sales-of-600m-usd/

Maybe DH's objective is to be the Empress of Wang Hong. Better than nothing right. Similarities between Li Jia Qi and DH, both are very business minded, energetic, doesn't care about anything and Out Spoken. 

pSZXDFg.jpg

DH as one of Wang Hong in Xiaohongshu. She's still far away to reach Li Jia Qi level, or who can bring 600 millions USD in six hours..but we know her number is not small either. She easily can get 6 figures income in one live streaming e.g China Black Friday event.

gW2eGQn.jpg

With his schedule I don't think Wookie wants to venture into this career but he can maintain his good image and CF darling to achieve the same income. Franic products also famous with Wang Hong over there.

XkqRs5x.jpg

But DH's business partner already did live streaming for LAMER and showed off Dyson hair dryer in her Vlogs.