[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

After HS aka Jason agency...now another Chinese agency interested with the same big names in Korea.

http://www.hs-enc.net/

t5sY7BK.jpg

And they followed King Kong, so Wookie must be on the list. And Wi Ha Joon also the target, more money for Wookie's hair salon.

And looking back at HS this year projects, for male category, only Wookie they choose for Chinese market, not even Hyun Bin and Song Jung Ki. 

As we know, DH market is Chinese market only.

And for newbie in Korean Entertainment, to know about your Korean bias, go to reliable Korean website first. 

CvvTFJG.jpg

This is interesting, the boss (Wookie), the employee (blow_boryeon) and the customer (Wi Ha Joon). If Wookie using blow_boryeon as stylist for photoshoot, ....seems like there is  NO FULL STOP yet between them.

How come Wookie ended up with one of  DH's boss (Jason), and DH's stylist ended up working with Wookie.

LdAFGf3.jpg

If they considered Wookie for another sequel... another full pack schedule next year and year after.

xPDZ7OH.jpg

I read about DH's another boss, he is also going to produce 2 or 3 movies and drama next year..but I think DH will not be selected because she was not in good rapport with most of Directors and Writers in Korea and even China. They are literally afraid working with her lol.

That's why during Hotel King, they asked Wookie to call her. 

So DH is aware that HS ENT/Franic  released Wookie latest advertisement.

Today she supporting a co-worker from HS ENT, Hyomin. I remember I talked about Hyomin and Seho following each other right after Hyomin did a Xiaohongshu Vlog with DH in January this year.

qTDXf3F.jpg

Bj4WKRu.jpg

DH, Wookie and Hyomin -as HS label mate.

eFagxCi.jpg

DHshii, not only Hyomin, Wookie also an entrepreneur now.

According to my Chinese friends, Wookie did join HS Media in year 2012, but only for a short while. He joined back in year 2017. No wonder I saw both DH and Wookie pictures in his Weibo roughly 10 years ago. 

And I remember Jason deleted all DH's pictures in his Weibo when DH left him for another agency. We talked a lot about love hate relationship between him and DH in DH's thread, especially during a Passional Lover CF events. 

CSW8Pne.jpg

Actually I'm more surprised when DH working with him on 2020 Korean Tourism Project because he is not the best person to seek a job actually. When he's angry, your career basically over or slow down.

____

My post about Hyomin and Seho following each other after DH and Hyomin did Vlog in Xiaohongshu early this year.

tDncZ5I.jpg

It's actually nice to see their links through the Chinese market and business links, as well as stylist links, and I believe they are the kind of good friends that they will never contact again. Their friendship and business assistance were enduring.

To some extent, they are both similar and different, with different cultural background and the same occupation, and there are contradictions and tacit understanding in character. According to the staff, they are like friends, enemies and lovers. This relationship is really amazing

On the issue of marriage, at least in 2016, Wookie began to reveal a clear and clear plan and goal for the future marriage planning, but now he has not found the heart to strongly marry the woman, and DH as said in the program, there is no strong desire for marriage...

@Zora yes the connection is very interesting, knowing that they are literally millions miles apart. Even forbidden to be friends again, but because of business and Chinese market, the gap becomes smaller and smaller. This is something her partner couldn't interfere because you don't play with JASON. Literally bigger than YG in terms of connection.

Initially I really wonder how come DH and Tiara Hyomin could become friends even invited her to her house. From my first day following her, no connection with Hyomin at all. Now I know where it's coming from... through Jason. He is the main support for both DH and Hyomin Chinese Socmedia.

Talking about Tiara, Jason got jackpot also because Tiara used to be handled by Wang Sicong, the wealthiest bachelor in China.

Now we can do the math, Seho and Hyomin connection...with DH and Wookie behind the scene.

GdannBf.jpg

My old post about love and hate relationship between Jason and DH.

iu3OKcw.jpg

10 hours ago, Zora said:

It's actually nice to see their links through the Chinese market and business links, as well as stylist links, and I believe they are the kind of good friends that they will never contact again. Their friendship and business assistance were enduring.

To some extent, they are both similar and different, with different cultural background and the same occupation, and there are contradictions and tacit understanding in character. According to the staff, they are like friends, enemies and lovers. This relationship is really amazing

On the issue of marriage, at least in 2016, Wookie began to reveal a clear and clear plan and goal for the future marriage planning, but now he has not found the heart to strongly marry the woman, and DH as said in the program, there is no strong desire for marriage...

"No strong desire for marriage..makes me remember what DH said during Life Bar show 2016.

Extract from Allkpop..DH said her mother actually helps her strengthen her current relationship. 

Meaning not from her own heart.

vw97spL.jpg

Just random pictures.

The flowery blouse must be coming from same stylist.

MbhXYcX.jpg

de5c5MK.jpg

When I read this, I remember DH and Warner Brothers.

DHDxEo3.jpg

DH is one of Hallyu star who is not active in acting or has stagnant career. She can make a movie about that journey in the future.

I hope Wookie upcoming projects would propel him to Hollywood at least once.

https://www.hancinema.net/lee-da-hae-to-attend-warner-brothers-party-in-hollywood-22301.html

DBM announced that "The Slave Hunters" actress -- the only Asian actor to be invited to the event -- will be leaving for Los Angeles today to attend a character launching party hosted by Warner Brothers.

The agency further explained that officials at Warner seemed "very interested in Lee Da-hae" during their visit to Korea early this year, saying they were impressed with "not only her acting skills but also her fluency in English and Chinese".

The Hollywood studio was said to have asked Lee for a meeting but she was unable to make time due to her busy shooting schedule for hit KBS2 TV series "The Slave Hunters".

PXF2ezq.jpg

I slept so soundly last night but my friends, thought the end of the world already with FB, IG and wasap throwing tantrum.

Before that I saw lots of Gong Yoo and Wookie on Socmedia these few days..love their friendship and of course there is one connection with history of it. Just like blow_boryeon, here we have Cody Hye Young who used to be DH's stylist and best friend for 10 years, before she was kicked out by DH's partner. 

blow_boryeon is now working under Wookie's saloon blow_cheongdam and Cody Hye Young working as Gong Yoo's stylist.

In other words, combined with Jason, Wookie is just around DH all this time. 

During Hotel King, one of DH favorite, - touching Wookie's face.

DOcDSB7.gif

9mCj34y.jpg

CRDQsVy.jpg

Why DHshii..so you read the news, but since 27 September, no more updates from the PD.

Even DC, Naver, the qoo, etc didn't say anything yet about FL.

Fresh from Xiaohongshu today.

I think DHshii, you can dream, but I don't think they will allow you to act with Wookie.."trust issues."

spacer.png

spacer.png

JBA is very smart girl in choosing her career. She got an offer to play a prosecutor. 

I think that's why DH posted a Gumiho nine tails meme... because she knew something. She's a close friend with blow Cheongdam's stylist, and Sung Yuri aka JBA's friends..so of course she knew something.

Both at Incheon last month, maybe different dates but DH showing Gumiho makes it suspicious, did she bump into Wookie while he was filming at athletes Village.

Posted and SC at Wookie's Naver 2 days ago.

sScd1KY.jpg

GvNUG43.jpg

Still checking who is the main stylist for Franic. None of Wookie usual stylists post any of the clothes he wore during CF shooting, even blow_jungho.

Seems like he has one secret group for this special project with Jason/HS ENT.

When DH posted  Vlog in Jan 2021, I noticed this flowers blouse. Then I saw quite similar collection wore by Wookie in March CF shooting. Flowers pattern 90% similar, but the colors are 100% similar. Wonder who is the stylist so I can find another connection.

rdjcqrf.jpg

DD3blE2.jpg

Wookie CoSTAR Han Ji Min received flowers from DH's best friend or maybe another business partner, because she mostly spent lots of time with her since 2015.

Ironically HJM is in a movie with Wookie based on Hotel,- same as My Girl and Hotel King.

k3nGMB8.jpg

PQVxLDU.jpg

Wookie with Chanel ring.

GZtNNar.jpg

Even not working for many years..DH's Chanel rings collection is no joke. Looking at how she showed off her expenses yearly, meaning her earnings from various business must be around > 1 million per year.

YiO8RmS.jpg