[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

7 years already..DH unable to continue her career as an actress, but why Shim Min Ah has no issues whereby she's also in public relationship. I don't count 2017 Variety Show and 2018 drama, because that her own funding show.

Well when I read again about S2/3

5XTQ67F.jpg

QAln4aK.jpg

But we know DH is already in IMPOSSIBLE candidate for next TONT. No way the clan allowing it 

Their Friends.....

So I think that's the reason why Demi Kim is sad... because of her best friend JBA will not be able to join the sequel.

For Wookie complementing her with superlative adjective...super handsome aka super beautiful.

Translation credit to owner.

9Hv68nD.jpg

9oqfJdR.jpg

Bodybuilderchul aka DH and Wookie's friends.

He supported DH's business friends gym at St John's Hotel Gangneung.

He supported Wookie's best friend new gym.

We do the math why their friends are always connected to each other.

Looking at the comments, obviously they don't know TONT, don't know how well it received worldwide, literally they know nothing..but just love talking. Rating is just yesterday story, look at Squid Game... Korean doesn't like it, but no.1 worldwide.

That the main reason they want to do TONT S2/S3 and try to enter American market, because seems like the market loves this type of fantasy drama.....

Even fans from drama below TONT rating praying for their drama to have a sequel.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1490593wpp/tvn-respond-to-reports-of-new-seasons-of-tale-of-the-nine-tailed

I remember now, this HS ENT (or HS Media?) used to be an agency who aggressively pushed DH to Chinese market before.

So as I said, only someone who has vast experience can bring these big Korean stars to Chinese market.

My curiosity is answered already..

As expected Wookie's Franic, DH's Xiaohongshu and her old CFs in China are under the same marketing agency.

That's why King Kong never posted anything related to Wookie and Franic.

WJ2w79O.jpg

http://www.hs-enc.net/

Not sure if Wookie can renew Franic contract due to new Chinese regulation on Foreigners in Entertainment and CFs.

DH was with them since year 2012, Wookie early 2017.

UAolona.jpg

WbrgBSy.jpg

So for Chinese market DH and Wookie are under the same entertainment agency. No wonder after 2017 onwards, there were/are some open secret communication between them.

On HS ENT or HS Media, the CEO Jason, had tried to get Wookie into Chinese market since a decade ago, same time with DH, but Wookie refused.

Only DH joined him on and off, she once removed him from Weibo then followed him back.

I checked by old post last year and I remember HS ENT appeared in DH's Weibo time line. I posted about Jason and DH venture in Chinese market. Jason said Welcome back to DH after DH left him for another agency.

I overlooked that Wookie at last joined him in 2017, started with his Asia tour that year.

eMN0C9b.jpg

I posted in June 2020, then few months later I saw DH and blow_boryeon in Xiaohongshu.

She was with DH for Korean Tourism project. Then in early 2021, Wookie got his first Chinese CF, Franic and blow_boryeon joined blow_cheongdam as well.

RhODkUC.jpg

To me, because I know the history between DH, HS ENT, Jason and Wookie in the past..now I wonder who motivates Wookie to get nearer and nearer to DH behind the scenes.

Business wise From Stylist, from Bodybuilderchul, from DVSN, and now HS ENT.

Personal wise, lots of Wookie's footage in DH's video since 2019, Twosome strawberry cake, Chanel items and Dyson hair dryer.

I noticed, men who love dating for  long time, will describe their partners as "Best Friends"

DH (7 years) and Jessica (8 years) respectively.  Their partners are business partners as well.

DdxucO8.jpg

Both DH and Jessica have same mentality when comes to business partners, they trusted their men to HAVEN.

Ironically both used to be Wookie more than "best friends". Hehehe

______

Looking at the stars Jason able to get for Chinese market in year 2021.. I'm glad Wookie is one of them.

Wk9KxPU.jpg

So interesting to see some drama behind the scenes, DH and Wookie actually in the same agency at last. Even for Chinese market..the payment is no joke at all. After all, if you look at the profile of each Korean celebrities under Jason..they are in the 1% category..or among the richest celebrities in Korea. Jung Ji Hyun, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Kyo, Rain and KTH, Song Jung Ki..and many more.

So Wookie is approaching that group soon or maybe he is already among them. He just doesn't want to flaunt it.

Probably under Wookie instructions he asked them not to make a highlight about him joining this agency because it's well known as DH's agency in China.

mzv1TUW.jpg

Wookie with Jason decade ago.

x0mSTc2.jpg

That's one of the reason why Wookie working non stop. Apparently he got rising star for his hair salons blow Cheongdam..and ironically through DH's stylist too, blow_boryeon.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/squid-games-wi-ha-joons-popularity-is-skyrocketing

Wookie is a true entrepreneur now. Maybe he wants to challenge DH's entrepreneurship and prove that he can be a very good businessman too.

I still remember all Wookie's interview when he was in late 20s..he said he wanted to get married at age 30s something and be a good father. But now maybe he's just like Gong Yoo..and looking at he is still not taking break next year or year after... for men, at 40s it's true they are still young mentally and biologically as well.

And to me after knowing some drama behind the scene between Wookie and DH, their friends, and business friends ....for DH, married or not married next year, we don't care as long as there is drama backstage. It's more interesting to us. Secret relationship/friendship is true Kdrama in real life.

So it making sense now, why suddenly DH mentioned Wookie in one of her video in Feb this year. It was recorded by her partner, I bet around January and posted in Xiaohongshu around Feb. Coincidentally in January 2021 Wookie got his first Chinese CF, Franic. DH working on Korean Tourism project around Oct 2020 till January 2021. Both projects, Franic and Korean Tourism are from HS ENT. Even if there is no real contact but they do have communication somewhere and in their own special cryptic way.

Previously all videos containing Wookie, she didn't mention anything, but this video specifically hastag his name in Chinese.

Qc3Fcfn.jpg

dl2K8yk.jpg

Never in my wildest dreams or my severe delulu, Jason is one of the individual who connected DH and Wookie again after her dating announcement 2016.

We know Wookie can do 2 or 3 projects at one time. My friends non stop taking about Squid Game especially the guys. They said this is their type of drama, and it's coming from my friends who hate Korean drama before.

So if the Squid Game director has any intention to do another drama, I hope he will look at Wookie too.

The director asked Gong Yoo and LBY to be special guests on Squid Game, because he had worked with them before.

Now Wookie has few strong connection to the director..Gong Yoo, stylist blow_boryeon who also make up artist to now rising star Wi Ha Jung, who is his new customer to his saloon and drama costar Bad and Crazy.

Boryeon has been Wi Ha Jung stylist since drama 18 again..so when Wi Ha Jung used blow Cheongdam now, of course through blow_boryeon. At least Wookie has good eyes on talented people.

And DH's business partner aka DVSN Korean agent, also a good friends to blow_boryeon, doing 2 Vlogs on LAMER. She's doing it recently or after Wookie appointed as LAMER ambassador.

Wookie wore her DVSN so maybe this Vlog as part of symbiosis partnership in business.

C5IOZLD.jpg

8 hours ago, Zora said:

I remember that during the filming of Hotel King, DH also sent similar photos. The photo also triggered a topic discussion.I know it was cold at that time, and he needed a hug.

Yes lots of hugging in Hotel King on and off screen.

Nhb3LKz.gif

4IrID8U.gif

S3Cp1en.jpg

• Like 1

After 7 years.. pictures with Apple again.

R11H7Ku.jpg

Thanks to Apple if not we don't know the story behind this specific cake that travel safely with DH and Wookie for 7 years.

Nov 2014, she posted the picture at DH's house. She still loves and had it again last year.

0oZbBp7.jpg

Same with these two 

i955Sok.jpg

DH's partner who also browsed this thread, bought this cake for his sister after I posted it 

The friend hastag Namsam. From the comments, one of the female friend quite angry, why didn't tell her that Wookie was there.

RcWFANn.jpg

2 days after "Wookie walking at Namsam", DH posted she was at Namsam too. We know she was the one who posted that in her IG, because she mentioned the location. If posted by her partner he

will put millions hastag without location- for few publicity. 

iYvq2NY.jpg

Seeing Wi Ha Joon and Wookie in one frame, couldn't help thinking Wookie in diff perspectives now. "a businessman". DH got her real challenge now, not in acting but in business.

And it has very clear connection through DH and HS ENT (Jason).

After knowing blow_boryeon aka DH's stylist and now she is working in Wookie's saloon and brought Wi Ha Joon to Wookie's saloon, -this is straight business minded person. 

Then HS ENT, 10 years ago Wookie not interested to join his agency and only after 2017, he joined him at last.

And the person who was responsible for his Tour in Hong Kong, Indonesia and Taiwan is non other DH's long time boss "Jason". Through Jason, blow_boryeon is also in the frame because she worked with DH in Korean Tourism project 20/21.

Therefore, there is absolutely something going between them behind the scene. A rivalry in business.

yOvlhCd.jpg