[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

DH definition about gained weight..

8Go6K9U.jpg

And how Wookie used to tease her before- no fat at all.

hJrih6y.jpg

Actually both are very skinny in real life, that's why DH said to Wookie.."you are talking about yourself, are you?

And today, I'm feeling the same teasing in cyber la la land.

One whining about gained weight, the other one mentioned walking as part of exercising.

VdvJBwr.jpg

9 hours ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

DH has to start to live herself. 1dt thing 1st, she should know her ideal weight. I really think that she is really underweight. Haha

Yes, both are foodies actually, and eat a lot but as many said, why they are so skinny. In fact some of Cfans who have direct contact with DH, already told her to eat a lot. She said she tried but still...

But most of people who encountered them in real, said both are very pretty or beautiful and so tall.

Fans encountered in 2014.

EhKUxBN.jpg

5JKk7l5.jpg

This  shooting location, is near to the place DH's IG post on 9th September..then few hours later we saw Wookie posted the Autumn sky in his IG too. To me because of that Hotel King shooting location. So many memories for them to erase.

Talking about Cfans who have closed contact with her, they still tease her with Wookie.

2019-Private birthday party with DH.

They gave her the most memorable gift in My Girl.-most ironic they gave it to DH in- front of her partner.

Dd3j21u.jpg

Throwback, they even gave her baby shoes in year 2014 because they know DH was very open about marriage that year.

JIAaCr0.jpg

And some of them produced a photo book about HK, DH, Wookie and Donghey, and browsed it together with Wookie at HK shooting location.

5WT7OhI.jpg

13 hours ago, samzz said:

说起和她有过亲密接触的Cfans,还和Wookie调侃她。

2019-DH 私人生日派对。

他们给了她在《我的女孩》中最令人难忘的礼物。最讽刺的是,他们在她的伴侣面前把它送给了 DH。

回想起来,他们甚至在 2014 年给了她的童鞋,因为他们知道 DH 在那一年对婚姻非常开放。

有的还制作了HK、DH、Wookie和Donhey的写真集,和Wookie在HK拍摄地一起浏览。

Aw, these shoes are so cute. Although the shooting schedule of Hotel King was very hard and cold, it should be a very happy and warm memory for them.

For the two of them, there may be two places that have special memories of them: Jeju Island when they shot My Girl and Gangwon Province when they shot Hotel King.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Zora said:

Aw, these shoes are so cute. Although the shooting schedule of Hotel King was very hard and cold, it should be a very happy and warm memory for them.

For the two of them, there may be two places that have special memories of them: Jeju Island when they shot My Girl and Gangwon Province when they shot Hotel King.

Yes very cute indeed and the Cfans were very lucky to be able to see DH and Wookie and talked to them face to face.

And Wookieshii, yes but some who are working in medical industry, no holidays for us, especially these 2 years..

I'm happy to know he acknowledged about his team personal happiness.

9 hours ago, samzz said:

Yes, both are foodies actually, and eat a lot but as many said, why they are so skinny. In fact some of Cfans who have direct contact with DH, already told her to eat a lot. She said she tried but still...

But most of people who encountered them in real, said both are very pretty or beautiful and so tall.

Hope one day they settle down and live a happy life without worrying about having to maintain their figure. Haha..

I dont know why, eventhough i can always see DH destroying herself i always wish her for the best

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, dolley said:

V live just ended and it's fun, thank you wookie for spending more than 2 hours with fans. 

And as what we know all along.

He couldn't stay at home for to long..too boring just got everything without doing anything.

Another indication he needs to find someone who can makes him happy staying at home. If he's ready for that.

He looked very good on the air today. There were moments when he was ridiculously hilarious.

In particular, wookie is really a funny person in the emoticon section of communication software. In the live broadcast, angry is his live characteristics hahahahaha,so cute. 

He's probably enjoying his life right now, and maybe he's not alone right now.

1 hour ago, Zora said:

He looked very good on the air today. There were moments when he was ridiculously hilarious.

In particular, wookie is really a funny person in the emoticon section of communication software. In the live broadcast, angry is his live characteristics hahahahaha,so cute. 

He's probably enjoying his life right now, and maybe he's not alone right now.

To me if he said like this, literally he still couldn't find someone special..

"He works and makes himself busy so he/we wouldn't get bored". This is very time consuming effort lol.

Or someone could always watch him TV.

Not a happy statement to some of us, because just like the rest we want him to find happiness outside of working environment.

This is totally opposite to DH's character.

1c3EVOr.jpg

2 hours ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

Hope one day they settle down and live a happy life without worrying about having to maintain their figure. Haha..

I dont know why, eventhough i can always see DH destroying herself i always wish her for the best

She went to medical checkup recently. Yes looking at their alcohol intake..they need to have a slow talk with one particular organ.. whereby very hard to get early detection if something is wrong in there.

This applies to Wookie too.. working very hard like that, he needs to have medical checkup too.

Wookieshii, I don't know that you love this song that MUCH..I mean if my partner insisting someone to sing this breakup or remembering ex-girlfriend kind of song, honestly I have to admit I saw a red flag in my relationship. Luckily in my real life, I don't experience it yet.hahaha

GVioJ5A.jpg

Hahaha, Wookieshii, you mentioned about SHINee members sharing the same saloon, makes me remember Blow Cheongdam again. 

Blow Cheongdam is basically Wookie's main business or MAJOR SHARE HOLDER. Or literally he is the owner.

But I'm not sure if he's still the major one right now.

rWZYSkR.jpg

If he is the main shareholder, Blow Cheongdam IG account of course under his control too.

RljnRYQ.jpg

aluu_boryeon already changed the account name to blow_boryeon.

S0Cp9AX.jpg

Looks like more behind the scenes.

Correction.. actually not liking but following the stylist account.

I checked my old posts again..dated Jan 21st page 1539.

EeQeQ27.jpg

So apparently after blow Cheongdam followed DH's stylist aluu_boryeon, the stylist joined Wookie's saloon and changed  the IG account to blow_boryeon as standard BLOW trademark.

So Wookie really aware of DH's pictures posted by blow_boryeon. In fact he or his team followed the stylist account right after DH's pictures were posted in IG.

Slowly and slowly Wookie is into entrepreneurship, similar to DH. He was asked to promote his boss joint venture Kakao emoticons..and at the same time he also promoting his saloon blow Cheongdam.

Not counting the box pizza product placement.

Wookie the major shareholder of blow Cheongdam.

fhBSljN.jpg

With blow_boryeon aka DH's stylist now working under him,  DVSN outfit that he wore during BardaSea seems like another indirect marketing by him. Now he officially a business minded actor, but he has his own way to show it.

Part of the Vlive last night is exactly what DH and her business partner used to do in Xiaohongshu.

Not only ENCORE..this ASIDE lyrics is more tragic.

https://kpoply.com/entry/SHINee-–-Aside-Lyrics-English-Romanization

Especially this part,

and you told this to us..of course we will be thinking..why?, it's the same as what you told the Taiwan ELLE reporter before.."when you see the lyrics, you will understand it".

vtx8Ifr.jpg

Wookieshii, millions are waiting for you to just say YES..

The lyric said "long time story".. can't be Suzy lol...just joking, but I was so surprised with the lyric actually..so telling.

Yes old time story.

1otCd4C.jpg

FMxIDdz.jpg

uUnOmQA.gif

Wookieshii, this thread is created based on drama, some are/were real fact and amazing chemistry unlike the others we saw on screen (based on our taste). Reality wise.. please consider your own happiness too. 

13 hours ago, samzz said:

Not only ENCORE..this ASIDE lyrics is more tragic.

https://kpoply.com/entry/SHINee-–-Aside-Lyrics-English-Romanization

Especially this part,

and you told this to us..of course we will be thinking..why?, it's the same as what you told the Taiwan ELLE reporter before.."when you see the lyrics, you will understand it".

Wookieshii, millions are waiting for you to just say YES..

Wow,why do you always like these songs, wookieshii??

If he is not single at this time, what will his girlfriend think? If so, I think his girlfriend or future wife must have a tolerant and considerate heart for him. The lyrics of the song really seem to describe the mood he would feel while filming the Hotel King.

And An Encore, I found this song was released in 2015, Wookieshi do you want to re-enact 2015? In fact, the title of the song reminds me of the time when he kept asking for a kiss from DH in the post-tv featurette shoot, and he said, Do you want to repeat it??

Yes,they have a long story to tell....

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!

1 hour ago, Zora said:

Wow,why do you always like these songs, wookieshii??

If he is not single at this time, what will his girlfriend think? If so, I think his girlfriend or future wife must have a tolerant and considerate heart for him. The lyrics of the song really seem to describe the mood he would feel while filming the Hotel King.

And An Encore, I found this song was released in 2015, Wookieshi do you want to re-enact 2015? In fact, the title of the song reminds me of the time when he kept asking for a kiss from DH in the post-tv featurette shoot, and he said, Do you want to repeat it??

Yes,they have a long story to tell....

Unless Wookie current partner (if any) doesn't care about it at all as long she can see him once a week. Poor her lol.

Or have same mentality as DH's current partner who doesn't care also even collaborated producing a video for DH acted a woman who longing for another man. Every snowy day...DH wants a video that shows she is longing for Wookie.

Sometimes we really don't know why?

• Like 1