[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Because Wookie loves 2 of SHINee songs the most..and one of them is ASIDE then I realized the lyric is quite similar to KARD's song RUMOR, another Wookie's favorite and he played it in one of Vlive. 

The lyrics are self explanatory.

The ex- show off her happiness with another man.

Wookieshii you know it so well, most celebrities love faking their lifestyles on the Socmedia. Even DH in 2014 magazine interview, said, if she's sad, she will show the opposite character to others. She loves playing, and you already said that to her on her 23rd birthday -Stop playing especially to him. She still the same in this very specific category.

But still, the type of songs Wookie still love until today are these types of songs. Any particular reason why? The "smile wording" though, very specific to one person.

Feeling jealous is normal human behavior, what's worry to some if you don't have that jealousy feeling..e.g produced a video similar to snowy day by DH and co.

OOzmmsL.jpg

In Weibo

IDiy5ml.jpg

But Wookie loves these sad song even before her time.

I'm glad many Wookie's fans noticed that Vlive recently was part of product marketing too. Wookie is into entrepreneurship already.

Now back to Blow Cheongdam, he said he's closed with SHINee due to his saloon to be exact..so now my time is looking at every individual in that IG account. Maybe he is closed to one of the ladies in there too, who knows right.

Interesting fact

Lee Min Ho, Lee Seungi, and Yi Feng are main customer. 

LMH is DH's neighbor, LSG is DH close friend, and YF-no need to explain (just Google it).

Now the latest is blow_boryeon-DH's stylist. The biggest share holder is hiring DH's stylist and followed the stylist account right after the stylist posted DH's picture. Fact that cannot be argued.

Kb0JS82.jpg

8z7XpSJ.jpg

Now the blow_boryeon and Wookie and DH connection, and possibly with Wookie's Franic CF in China.

Franic and DH connection is still under my curiosity category, no evidence at all to connect them at the moment.

Apparently, DH follows blow_boryeon on Xiaohongshu only, not sure about other Chinese Socmedia, because she has private account as well.

And the timing Wookie appointed as Franic CF is roughly the same time DH and blow_boryeon exposed their friendship, Jan 2021.

I guess Wookie hires her because of Chinese market and DH vast experience in Chinese e-commerce nowadays.

7upWTwF.jpg

DH following list in Xiaohongshu, only 13 accounts. Except Fang Anna and her Teacher, the rest are entrepreneurs.

l4EYSyP.jpg

Probably what we see on the surface right now, just 10% of their real self, there are more behind the scene..best e.g to me entrepreneurship and their business connection. I know Wookie working non stop besides for his fans, the other is for his future, he needs as many connection as possible for his new venture in business. To be a successful in business, one of the most important criteria is connection, especially in hair salon business.

In Feb 2021, they teased him about marriage..until now, nothing, same with DH, in Feb she really wanted to get married..still nothing.

Then September, they teased him about future FIL.

The way he answered it, seems like we need to wait another few years.

Translation credit to owner.

Sg53Ssq.jpg

Fake Lee Dong Wook also there.

https://m.vlive.tv/post/0-25602083

So she's also a stylist for Wookie's new partner in Bad and Crazy.

TUsSAlZ.jpg

Literally Wookie and his employee in the same shooting location most of the time. So DH can get fresh info too.

In the past PINK is one of DH favorite color..same with Wookie.

One of her doggo named Strawberry.

svNaIaO.jpg

TAodcWt.jpg

I think green is their favorite color, too. Her Korean fans are called Emeralds, while her Chinese fans are kelp. They're all green. :DAnd wookie really likes to wear green clothes, too. At the end of the broadcast, he changed into a green hanbok.

9 hours ago, Zora said:

I think green is their favorite color, too. Her Korean fans are called Emeralds, while her Chinese fans are kelp. They're all green. :DAnd wookie really likes to wear green clothes, too. At the end of the broadcast, he changed into a green hanbok.

Yes, green is always her official colour.

By the way, hahaha, here what we called connection and entrepreneurship..from costar to customer.

F8QXReP.jpg

And it was through blow_boryeon, aka DH's stylist. 

Probably there are an effort to get DH to Blow_cheognam, but "2 inside stories" were there.. impossible. Maybe just behind the scene friendship just like in the past, during Suho time.

DH acted as Dior model, not sure if she's the ambassador or as always she loves playing.

NZoe70G.jpg

I read lots of comments about her, many new gen didn't know her, and they only know her through Wookie.

Wookie working non stop, making some of his forgotten costars can remain afloat. Imagine if Wookie is not active or act once a year.. I'm sure DH is totally forgotten because DH herself not active with her fans (except Chinese yuan).

She's active in Instagram now because new Chinese regulation on foreigners.

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• Like 1

Seems like DH and her partner forgot to pay the reporter on time, so the delay in reporting the news in Naver. Nowadays, Korean reporters will never published celebrities Socmedia update if no payment is made.

So far the 2 reporters not even mentioned Dior in the news. They posted the pictures after 20 hours DH's admin uploaded it in the IG.

Same experience Wookieshii. Feels like it goes to your brain.

I don't know why DH sang this song while still in PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP.

From her Douyin. This song is for Ex-boyfriend. Similar to Wookie always asked for a song like this.

https://lyricspinyin.com/2020/04/14/hou-lai-yu-jian-ta-後來遇見他-by-胡66-pinyin-lyrics-and-english-translation/

嘿 你是否還會想到我

hei  ni shi fou hai hui xiang dao wo

Hey, are you still thinking of me?

____

來遇見他 陪我春秋冬夏

hou lai yu jian ta  pei wo chun qiu dong xia

Then I met him. Accompany me all seasons

癒合我的傷疤 大概 我會一直幸福吧

yu he wo de shang ba  da gai  wo hui yi zhi xing fu ba

Healing my scars. I guess I’ll always be happy.

UHFD0Ja.jpg

Btw, Wookie will be busy again next year. But we know DH is forbidden to work with Wookie again, so no need to dream about that. But the heroin seems like at least multilingual.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000276931

Probably JBA doesn't want to spoil her good friendship with Wookie. Why need to have friendship on screen only right.

She's still young, she has lots of opportunities compared to DH.

It is a good thing that Tale Of The Nine-Tailed can produce two or three seasons, and I think it will be of great help to wookie's career development. So far two movies, two TV series. It is expected that the second half of this year and next year will usher in a period of explosive growth in his career. I hope he can make a new breakthrough in his career. In fact, I'm very confused about JBA make no decision  to star in the sequel. It could be a change of brokerage, or it could be personal.

On 9/27/2021 at 4:04 AM, samzz said:

我不知道为什么 DH 还在 PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP 中唱这首歌。

来自她的抖音。这首歌是给前男友的。类似于伍基总是要求一首这样的歌。

https://lyricspinyin.com/2020/04/14/hou-lai-yu-jian-ta-后来遇见他-by-胡66-pinyin-lyrics-and-english-translation/

嘿你是否还会想到我

hei  ni shi fou hai hui xiang dao wo

嘿,你还在想我吗?

____

来遇见他陪我春秋冬夏

hou lai yu jian ta  pei wo chun qiu dong xia

然后我遇到了他。四季陪伴我

愈合我的伤疤大概我会一直幸福吧

yu he wo de shang ba  da gai  wo hui yi zhi xing fu ba

治愈我的伤疤。我想我会永远快乐。

顺便说一句,伍基明年又会很忙。但是我们知道 DH 被禁止再次与 Wookie 合作,所以没有必要做梦。但海洛因似乎至少是多国语言。

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000276931

可能 JBA 不想破坏她与 Wookie 的良好友谊。为什么只需要在屏幕上有友谊呢。

她还年轻,和DH相比,她有很多机会。

She told us not to think too much about this song.:oWhat Wookie has always wanted to do is to be happy in his constant work.

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!

@Zora she asked us not to think much about that song, but the lyric is totally her life right now. And she brought it up. 

Same as Wookie, he brought that kind of songs to the public.

Btw, on JBA maybe she saw the script not female centric, or personal, we don't know.

But knowing Wookie still busy in another next 2, 3 years..hmmm maybe he doesn't want to know about the other affairs anymore. All of them approaching 40, or already 40, for jobless DH, of course she will be thinking about marriage, if not something wrong somewhere there.

Wookie has good friends left and right, I'm sure he will be alright except I'm a bit worried about his health. His fans even talking about this non stop working in DC forum.

At 30s she still can jump up and down in Socmedia, show off her "happy life"..but at 40s with no career? The lyrics of the song has meaning "I guess I will be happy with new partner who accompanied me everywhere" ..to me she indirectly exposing something.

Even with lots of money..but no career? Maybe to some wealthy daughters they just want to have fun all the time..but for how long she can maintain that kind of business friends.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@佐拉 她让我们不要想太多这首歌,但歌词完全是她现在的生活。而她提出来了。 

和伍基一样,他把那种歌曲带给了大众。

顺便说一句,在 JBA 上,也许她看到的剧本不是以女性为中心的,或者不是个人的,我们不知道。

但是知道Wookie在接下来的2、3年里仍然很忙……嗯,也许他不想再知道其他事情了。都快40岁了,或者已经40岁了,对于失业的DH来说,她当然会考虑结婚,如果不是哪里出了什么问题。

伍基左右有好朋友,我相信他会没事的,只是我有点担心他的健康。他的粉丝甚至在 DC 论坛上谈论这个不停地工作。

30多岁的她还能在Socmedia上跳上跳下,炫耀她的“幸福生活”……但40多岁没有事业?这首歌的歌词意思是“我想我会很高兴有新的伴侣陪伴她到处都是”..对我来说她间接暴露了一些东西。

即使有很多钱......但没有职业?可能对一些有钱的女儿来说,她们只是想一直玩得开心……但她能维持多久这样的商业朋友。

Yes, don't get us thinking too much about it, but they both use songs like this and let fans know something they can't fully reveal.

As for Wookie continuous work, if in the previous filming environment, I would be worried about his health problems, but fortunately, there are strict rules on the shooting time of the TV series now, and the working time is no more than 52 hours a week, according to the live broadcast.

But the constant work also means that he doesn't put as much effort into spending time with his love partner, which I think is something that DH can't accept... After the last two or three years of continuous work, I think he started to think about focusing on his family life, which is not that long ago. As for DH, she can continue to enjoy a comfortable life without acting career, and I'm not sure maybe she'll be planning her wedding soon.

so happy to hear the news about the season 2 and 3, blessings keep on coming. I know the when he wore the hanbok in his post chuseok Vlive I felt that it is connected to the Tale of the Nine Tailed.

At least on this trying times when most were struggling. projects were keep on coming. I can see a lot of people doing their best to stay afloat, some resort to selling something to their fans. At least on wookie, it just pure hardwork there still a lot of project offered to him, maybe bc the man know how to appeciate his job.

1 hour ago, Zora said:

Yes, don't get us thinking too much about it, but they both use songs like this and let fans know something they can't fully reveal.

As for Wookie continuous work, if in the previous filming environment, I would be worried about his health problems, but fortunately, there are strict rules on the shooting time of the TV series now, and the working time is no more than 52 hours a week, according to the live broadcast.

But the constant work also means that he doesn't put as much effort into spending time with his love partner, which I think is something that DH can't accept... After the last two or three years of continuous work, I think he started to think about focusing on his family life, which is not that long ago. As for DH, she can continue to enjoy a comfortable life without acting career, and I'm not sure maybe she'll be planning her wedding soon.

If he really confirmed for S2 and S3 of TONT, obviously we have to wait for another more 3 years of another  good news. 

For DH, her partner will never move if no specific number to accompany his life. The news already said he has compulsive behavior and worshipping that NUMBER. He is still 36 in international age.

Good luck to DH living with cultist kind of behavior.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

so happy to hear the news about the season 2 and 3, blessings keep on coming. I know the when he wore the hanbok in his post chuseok Vlive I felt that it is connected to the Tale of the Nine Tailed.

At least on this trying times when most were struggling. projects were keep on coming. I can see a lot of people doing their best to stay afloat, some resort to selling something to their fans. At least on wookie, it just pure hardwork there still a lot of project offered to him, maybe bc the man know how to appeciate his job.

Yes, I'm thinking the same, the Hanbok is intentional but at the same time I thought about Chuoseok too.

In a way I'm still happy because his wealth, his career are still blooming in his 40s- he is so popular with public, with Directors, PD and writers.

----

And after DVSN, blow_boryeon, now muscle men.. unavoidable connection.

frlfuYu.jpg