[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

While Wookie has no issues communicating openly, reunion dinner etc, with all his past costars from drama, Bubblegum, Goblin, Touch Your Heart, TONT, SOF, etc,- EXCEPT one since middle of May 2015, which is Lee Da Hae. But cryptic messages and old friends connection still obvious.

From Wookie latest IG.

vYt6KS0.jpg

Since DH's Naver profile quoted her religion as Paganism...

So I browsing the marriage in Paganism.

npLTOjM.jpg

In Hotel King...no handfasting cords but using the sunlight instead and the way both of them holding hands is exactly how the handfasting wedding is normally performed. 

VPMFSZN.jpg

And Dramtroll's meme at that time..many are confused because why the normal wedding scene changes to  handfasting wedding type.

Very interesting indeed.

SFWVKss.jpg

While Wookie still extremely busy with hard action drama shooting..DH also extremely extremely busy meeting few Wang Hong in preparation for the  China biggest live e-commerce next month.

If the sales are successful, her income in 3 days event is equivalent to maybe 2 years of works of top actors in Korea.

More love to her from her clan and partner, and in a way I'm expecting the income gap is getting bigger and bigger.

DH with one of the Chinese Wang Hong at her clan restaurant.

Zid6wxR.jpg

When I saw this news, Han Ji Min comes into picture whereby she is close to DH's best friends, so indirectly and literally Wookie is just near to DH's whereabouts.

When Wookie in BardaSea, he is close to Rose. Previously DH's best friend Mr Kimmy aka YGX co-CEO was/is Rose or Blackpink's PR team.

KGE is close with Lee Min Ho, and LMH is DH's neighbor. 

Others,- Bodybuilderchul and Blow boryeon, etc.

58 minutes ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

I love KSY even from All About Eve.. but i must agree with some fan, she looks a bit older compared to wookie. Maybe because she looks so thin in Penthouse?

KSY and husband, both get to work with Wookie.

I read that too, but who knows, maybe her character is not as lover, so doesn't matter about her age.

What we know for the next 2 years, Wookie will be working non stop again.

And DH will continue her career as Wang Hong. I do understand now why she doesn't want to act again, apart from blacklisted issues. 

For just commercial appearance she got 1 million USD, not counting the Single day event next month. 

In a way I like it so much...the income gap with someone is getting bigger and bigger. Hehehe.

For Korean celebrities working with China  e-commerce market, DH is no.1 right now.

https://m.blog.naver.com/hebronstarm/222548704328

eTZ58vP.jpg

And with Wookie, his non stop working, still hugely popular in China, Top brand endorsements, his income gap with DH is not that big anymore, maybe higher than her. 

Never thought that influencer/medsos artist can have that kind of income.

So huge! 

I thought she is struggling since she get no acting offer now. But it looks like she is doing so well.

How about her SO? How much did he get? From what i know, he has his own show about golfing. Will he get much from that?

1 hour ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

Never thought that influencer/medsos artist can have that kind of income.

So huge! 

I thought she is struggling since she get no acting offer now. But it looks like she is doing so well.

How about her SO? How much did he get? From what i know, he has his own show about golfing. Will he get much from that?

I also don't know initially, but the bigger the income, the bigger the spending power. Based on what they showed off in their Socmedia for the past 7 years... roughly 1 million/year expanses. That's why being Wang Hong is the best choice to maintain that lifestyle.

Spoiler

She's so "happy" with that income and expenses... that why she said she got man from HAVEN. 

Anyway, as long as Wookie still on Top of his career, he is also on par with DH's income and looks like he is so happy with his hard work and achievement so far. 

@Rumaizah Muhammed here some details about Wang Hong in China.

https://www.nativex.com/en/blog/why-influencer-mega-stars-like-li-jiaqi-are-so-important-for-businesses-targeting-china/

Li Jia Qi income as mentioned in other articles, average is around 20 millions USD per month not included sales commission.

Even though DH is not up to his level, but she's already classified as Top class Wang Hong right now...so roughly we can guess how much she can get from that event next month. She will be representing 30 cosmetic companies through live streaming.

E.g

bmt76Yh.jpg

When I saw Wookie latest viLive, he has potential to be most influencer for Korean market. His team testing him with various products during viLive and just like DH, Li Jia Qi, he is also outspoken and has no issues addressing his ideas.

Continuation on the e-commerce marketing....from the written articles we can see the similarities between DH, Wookie and Li Jia Qi, even though not in similar scale.

URcxihK.jpg

And for Wookie

Converting his followers or fans onto shoppers. We saw how Wookie conducting his CFs or his boss's business through his Vlive recently.

UMrQCft.jpg

That's what I said before, Wookie and DH are into serious entrepreneurship business lately. 

The main person who responsible for the business connection between DH and Wookie is Jason Chang, owner of HS ENT.

He secured Franic for Wookie and Korea Tourism plus Xiaohongshu for DH's Wang Hong activities in China.

C3QmUwN.jpg

Initially I thought the business connection is through FNRepublic owners, who are also main distributors for DVSN clothing line and DH business partner as well.

And for Wookie willing to wear DH's business line products, is something already, what is going on behind the scene. Just for business or personal unfinished business?

gT0j2wX.jpg

Someone forgot to send transcript to reporters, therefore DH's Halloween outing with Jeju Bar business partner is not reported in Naver. Only his update is reported there.

----

DH business range is not on Cosmetics, F&B and clothing, but on bar/club as well. 

Bar/Club associates.

gBDQJ4R.jpg

With F&B associates and new friends.

LJ8DLTb.jpg

___

As to date, to me the biggest changes in Wookie career is he is into entrepreneurship, something that he never interested before.

M8SPR2W.jpg

In Taxi interview 2013, the MC even asked him why didn't he join his brother in law business whereby he was the one contributed the fund to the Veterinary Hospital.

Fast forward...

Maybe because if he wants to be friends with DH again he needs to be in this line or DH's world who is only surrounded with entrepreneurs.

Or maybe for his future, because we never know how long someone can last in Entertainment especially in Korea.

Maybe from delusional fan...since last year, lots of speculation about DH and Lee Jin Wook will be working together. 

nYMjPdy.jpg

Why it seems like a most delusional information because next year most likely DH will be getting married because due to their beliefs in number HAVEN. That guy will never do anything important without that number. It's their cultist ideology.

Furthermore by Korean age calculation, DH is considered 39 years next year. I don't think she wants to delay or dragging the time. 

Another most scariest thing is Lee Ji Wook is Wookie's best friend. 

If DH is paid more than one million USD for commercial appearance when she's literally 4 years with zero acting project, I can imagine Wookie is receiving roughly the same or maybe more.

__

And looking at the sponsor at Jeju Bar even within this week.. mostly DH business partners.

DH is YG legacy now, continuing their bar/club business.

4CoWujJ.jpg