[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Same thinking because IMO the emoji is not "a full of passion" rather it implies uncomfortable and sadness or hurting due to the weather or "something else". Totally not a "Happy" kind of emoji.

Feeling hot or sweating because of weather usually has red kind of emoji.

Only those familiar know that, Haven.

Looking at the timing..now I know why this cute guy and his friends were kicked out from DH's IG following list. It was roughly the same week when DH contributed her VOICE and acted lovey dovey for a TV show. Then first picture together on IG. Seems like there are a big commotion behind the scene.

DH getting so close with this new group and always went to Ganaeung and Jeju together. Now no more new video of them in Douyin. 

vuTdogt.jpg

My meme.

Wookie-Fuhh I'm not responsible with that commotion. Luckily they don't know my caricature with beloved Gong Yoo.

aMNjHl6.jpg

In Ganaeung, there is a restaurant, with funny caricature of Gong Yoo and Wookie.

QYAP0wY.jpg

Wookie still in Cheongju area since the day someone posted he was at Munam Ecology Park (located at Cheongju).

In real life, 2015, many saw him with red sport car.

---

Just for fun..DH's with cute partner and fancy car.

joZbgdg.jpg

If he is harmless, why need to remove him from the IG following list.  He is not a threat to her Haven relationship at all.

So sad that one of my favorite actor is on hot soup.. couldn't comments more because I only knows part of his past because it was on the news, behind that, no where I can guess the real character even if you are the wife, fans , parents or etc.

Btw I found my past post about Wookie and his red sport car.

Feb 2015..DH and Wookie still in good terms.

Not sure if he still staying there because now he can afford more private apartment.

8OanNyK.jpg

http://cafe.naver.com/chengnamomlife/364030

이동욱 청라에 사나요?( 냉무)
-------------------------------------------------

이동욱 한라 살고 빨강색 오픈스포츠카 타고다니는데요^^운전중 신호대기걸려 바로옆에서 봤어요~ㅋ

그럼 4단지로 이사온거 아닐까요?ㅋㅋ 호반이나 휴먼시아ㅋ가끔 새까맣게 썬팅된 하얀색 벤을 보긴했는데ㅋ

Does Lee Dong Wook live in Cheongna? (Cold dance)

Lee Dongwook lives in Halla and rides a red open sports car.^^ I got a signal while driving, so I saw it right next to me.(Laughs)

Wouldn't that mean you moved to complex 4?I've seen lakeside and humania. Sometimes I've seen a white Ben with black tints

With his money now, he can buy 17 apartments similar to Halla one.

Seeing DH reenacting her Xiaohongshu e-commerce to Instagram.. probably the effect of new law that banned foreigners from making Chinese money is coming to effect now.

Waiting her next move..maybe the ban just temporary.

Previously in Xiaohongshu

CDN8uMf.jpg

Now in IG.

8ptAiTn.jpg

That's why only her business partner doing DVSN vlog in Xiaohongshu last two weeks.

8RDxnkl.jpg

Spoiler

Just for info.

In ENT world some are just rumors but mostly true somehow.

https://www.foxella.com/blackmail/

I'm still searching which agencies or individual responsible for Wookie's Franic CF because after THAAD not many Korean agencies would able to penetrate the market unless they have Chinese business partner. Best example DH and FNREPUBLIC.

King Kong or Starship never highlight Franic, so I'm thinking maybe someone very familiar with Chinese market at the moment is responsible for this CF. Ehmmm.

DH using the bear headband and inserted Wookie's footage in her Xiaohongshu video 3 months ago.

Talking about facial cleansing regime.

FinSr9n.jpg

Then yesterday with same headband talking the same subject, but coincidentally Wookie also talking about facial cleansing through Weibo today.

Seems like DH is giving the message upfront. Complete with using moisturizer before "sleep". 

LisE4nG.jpg

Not only that holding hand, Wookie also not hiding his feeling about remembering his first love when he was still teenager.

4JQtrfH.jpg

That's the real Wookie, who loves

remembering the past, as he once explained to reporter in one Taiwan  ELLE Magazine 2017/18. 

Lyrics about lover breakup always his favorite.

spacer.png

He really wants to sing this song. The sad song.

nbLHoya.jpg

Like paint spreading
It becomes clearer by the day
It’s like time is ticking backwards
Things become even clearer
After I cross the river of memories
I thought I would forget
But now I threw away that useless belief and hope

Echoes of silence
(Locked inside)
My dried up lips
(Filled inside)
As much as the story was long
Our hello felt empty

The familiarity made us take it for granted
Our love faded like the waning moon
With cruel words of poison that we didn’t mean
We hurt each other
In the thickly stacked disinterest
Our love grew miserable like a withered flower
We didn’t know how precious each other was
Our lonely season faded

Time goes by so quickly
Everyone changes
But there’s one thing that doesn’t change
It grows clearer

Awkward wanderings
(Strange journeys)
At the end of long drifting
(At the end of the road)
I let out my last breath
My conclusion is only one person

The familiarity made us take it for granted
With cruel words of poison that we didn’t mean
We hurt each other
Our love grew miserable like a withered flower
We didn’t know how precious each other was
Our lonely season faded

I’m still dreaming
After the darkness goes away
You and I from the sunny days
Will replay itself

I ask myself but it’s always the same answer
Like being lost, I keep looking for you
Like fate that was decided from the day I was born, from the day the world started
I look back but it’s all in the same place
Let’s not go on a path that’s not the right answer
Like a stage with the curtains rising again
Like a scene from a movie that made us shed tears
Like the two stars that end up together after all

SiZMK1T.jpg

Wookie is so into the song, his favorite song.

Wookie:To all the girls I have loved before.

And to the one I had deep relationship before.

This part of the lyrics.

With cruel words of poison that we didn’t mean
We hurt each other
Our love grew miserable like a withered flower
We didn’t know how precious each other was

I said before, whatever I wrote here, based on assumption, delulu and most of it based on FACT. I echoes and interpret what they said and written on media/interview or Socmedia. Some from informant.

DH obviously trying to get her Korean fans again after abandoned them for 7 years. Because Chinese market doesn't want her too.

DH last magazine interview was 8 years ago too. She never tried to say positive words to her fans (except Chinese fans)...  As expected she doesn't care much about anything, just want to enjoy herself.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=117447

Only NOW. (Google translation)

In the interview that followed, Dahae's natural and candid attitude continued. In addition to overseas activities, he is busy learning many things by hand, and he has unraveled a variety of stories from his appearance as an actor to personal areas such as hobbies, fashion, health, and beauty.

He said, “I am a person who wants to live an interesting life. As I get older, I think it's good that I don't think much about it." While showing a relaxed appearance in personal life, in terms of work, he said, "I can speak Chinese for as little as 3 hours a day and as long as 8-9 hours a day. I learn,” he said, revealing his extraordinary passion for overseas activities.

In particular, Lee Da-hae said, "The corona virus has no choice but to create a distance from my fans, but I am an effort-type and continue to communicate without letting go of the ties." do. In addition, it makes us realize that this is the reason why he is so loved both at home and abroad.

Lee Da-hae wants to be the first actor to go to. As an actor who constantly walks and strives for learning in an invisible place, he is looking forward to what he will do as an actor and as a human being Dahae.

On the other hand, the full video of the pictorial interview with Lee Da-hae's diverse interests and sincere stories can be found on the YouTube channel 'isN isN

-----

DHshii we know, that a cycle of LIFE. 

One obvious indication Wookie still single. He loves breakup songs or sad song between lovers. Imagine the feeling of his gf (if in relationship) when he strongly request Encore just 3 months ago. He can choose other SHINee songs but he chose ENCORE. DH once said Wookie is a type of man who is wearing his heart on his sleeves.

Maybe there is still unfinished business because he already gave her the grass ring? He couldn't erase the memory..A grass ring, similar to his wedding in TONT.

NjFlB8Q.jpg

Only Cfans know about this pic..they took it when DH/Wookie had fun time during the break of shooting and the fans purposely blurred it. 

As far as I know he himself said no way he's going to hurt his love one if in relationship. Let alone doing it publicly and on TV broadcast. If happens to me, I know the RED FLAGS already.

Seems like Wookie still in the world of MEMORIES..same as this Donghey's thread.

It’s like time is ticking backwards
Things become even clearer
After I cross the river of memories
I thought I would forget
But now I threw away that useless belief and hope

Whoever he is referring to in the past we don't know..but in this thread we have this.

He keeps his memories even after 2005 till 2014/15.

jXhfIBT.gif

6BbqbCi.gif