[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

My friends are more straight forward.. they said Wookie is a man who dreaming to have kid or children one day..they don't think he's delaying the most important chapter of his life if he has that someone already. He is still searching the right one now.

Bc what kind of men after dating for so long waiting until their women reach >40s to have first child, unless the couples have specific health issues. Simple common sense.

DH at last confessed in latest interview ( but we knew it already) she still wants to enjoy her life to the fullest without any burden or commitment. Self explanatory.

Well, that's why everything is just an ENCORE.

p0z7mfK.jpg

2 of her best friends, Sung Yuri (40) and Yoo Soo (37) already announced their pregnancy. 

Today DH posted she went for medical checkup, maybe she's worried... because both of her friends took years to conceive..

Yes by right and scientifically, DHshii if you are the same wavelength as Wookie, need to start now. But if she's already set her mind, she doesn't want to have one..so maybe just normal medical checkup especially for above 30s.

esZq9r1.jpg

The ENCORE lyrics about the guy couldn't erase the memories,- not easy to erase the memory if related to a wedding even for fun, complete with a giving a ring to the woman. 

YIA44Tw.jpg

xcU55ib.jpg

Ladies in green versus Lamer official color with Wookie.

0EstpIC.jpg

I realized Wookie's very loyal fan leedongwookstyle purposely ignoring DVSN aka DH's business venture collection.

Only other account posted about that brand.

Seems like DVSN is really Wookie's own collection and he wore it 3 times in one show.

QSKjNYs.jpg

• Like 1

In fact, wookie also seemed very touched when he heard  Su Hyun sing  Farewell.Especially this lyric,The trace is too deep, please don't change it.

oh,I know this trace……

According to a new tidbits from The Sea, Wookie's toes seem to be hurting. As he listened to the song from that long ago day, he had a lot of emotional ups and downs.

1 hour ago, Zora said:

In fact, wookie also seemed very touched when he heard  Su Hyun sing  Farewell.Especially this lyric,The trace is too deep, please don't change it.

oh,I know this trace……

According to a new tidbits from The Sea, Wookie's toes seem to be hurting. As he listened to the song from that long ago day, he had a lot of emotional ups and downs.

Yes, he is so deep with emotions throughout the series. Happy and sad emotions.

AaS5Wjc.jpg

• Like 1

Hahaha same attitudes lol, they acted according to number of followers.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/read-choi-canceled-tiktokers-taking-advantage-women/

DH and her partner only posted videos containing Wookie in Chinese Socmedia because the number of DH followers are huge approximately 10 millions. They don't dare posting that type of videos in Instagram or Twitter.

Weibo- 7.2 millions

Xiaohongshu- 840 000k

Douyin- 1.85 millions.

----

However this is the recap on IG (September 2021).

3rd strikes-Yesterday 17th September.

UNXdUwb.jpg

2nd strikes-Last week 9th September.

6SKqV93.jpg

1st strike- 8th September.

TBXURBR.jpg

Why are you so depressed Wookieshii.. it's just a sad song.

I read his hands even shaking a bit, but not during City of Stars.

WbvCrG6.jpg

Actually the last BardaSea cafe is near to DH monthly vacation (St John's Hotel) and Hotel King shooting location too. 

Early Sept-DH even showed off dancing around the pine trees along the Gangneung beaches.

DLiFyny.jpg

y0LtMg5.jpg

Talking about Hotel King shooting location.

In 2014, at this Haslla pension ..

According to the manager of the pension, both DH and Wookie really love the place and plan to visit it again in the future.

---

And best part both of them always smiling during the shooting.

KnDJDIU.jpg

Fast forward 7 years later..on 9th October..when DH posted a picture with autumn sky near to Gyeongpo Changhae-ro Gangwondo area.. triggered Wookie to post the autumn sky.. because he loves that place 7 years ago.

DH even wore quite similar dress 7 years ago.

a6rk5B4.jpg

RSjAxxO.jpg

Wookieshii don't be like this..you need to find your soulmate soonest possible, so you are not invested in sad song so much.

Others in BardaSea just enjoying Farewell song by SY ..but Wookie, so emotional.

You make any women who are interested in you uneasy if always requested/choose sad song.

0CzyY9r.jpg

Throwback.. always smiling and laughing, even your close kfans noticed that.

5drvuQ9.jpg

Hotel King is most remember for their acting and how they interpreted the characters.

nzFzEm9.jpg

This song reminds people of the past. Wookie is a person who likes nostalgic songs. Perhaps  looking at soo-hyun at 23 reminded him of the past, and I knew he was with her on her 23rd birthday.

This is the last issue, and he has to say goodbye to the past.

The Bardasea was filmed in May and June, but not so long ago, on April 19, dahae's birthday, the same day,he had more than 10 million followers on SNS.Besides, at that time, he was also shooting movies related to the hotel theme.These factors will remind him of many past events.

For someone who likes old and sad songs, saying goodbye to the past maybe  so difficult, emotional person.

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Zora said:

This song reminds people of the past. Wookie is a person who likes nostalgic songs. Perhaps  looking at soo-hyun at 23 reminded him of the past, and I knew he was with her on her 23rd birthday.

This is the last issue, and he has to say goodbye to the past.

The Bardasea was filmed in May and June, but not so long ago, on April 19, dahae's birthday, the same day,he had more than 10 million followers on SNS.Besides, at that time, he was also shooting movies related to the hotel theme.These factors will remind him of many past events.

For someone who likes old and sad songs, saying goodbye to the past maybe  so difficult, emotional person.

Yes, I believe he is genuinely happy now especially with non stop projects and making new friends, but when he encountered old memories sometimes, triggers his emotion again.

Best example the Gangwondo beaches and the whole area there. He said many times, he was so happy during 8 months shooting Hotel King. As the manager of the Hassla Pension said, most of staffs including DH Wookie smile most of the time.

I think what he missed most about DH are her energetic behavior because Wookie always attracted to energetic individual, her cooking, and their communication.  Às one of the MBC staff said, sometimes they acted as friends, as lovers and as enemies. That closest to the reality of true relationship. Very rare in reality we see couple who never have a fight or just happy most of the time. 

I think they still have unfinished business. In 2015 to 2017, both tried or avoided mentioning each other in interviews but now seems like they have some communication but limited to business related only. Best example, the Twosome strawberry cake, the carrot song on Wookie's birthday, Dyson hair dryer and latest one is DH's business venture DVSN clothing.

City of Stars is the songs closest to describe their situation now., But with a twist, Wookie successful as an actor, DH as an e-commerce influential for Chinese market.

• Love 1

Throwback.-and I believe DH always hang out with Soo Ho and Wookie in year 2013, whenever she was in Korea. During year 2012-2013, DH spent most of the time in USA and China. 

Lee Da Hae participated in Soo Ho's new song, 'No Kidding'
WenNw0a.jpg

Lee Da Hae participated in narration for Soo Ho's new song, 'No Kidding'.
On August 13th, WS Entertainment told, "Actress Lee Da Hae participated in narration of Soo Ho's new song, 'No Kidding', which will be released on August 14th at noon."
'No Kidding' is a unique number with straightforward lyrics, and Lee Da Hae participated in recording the narration part of the song.
'No Kidding' is also a new collaboration of Soo Ho and Kim Tae Woo, and many music fans are showing explosive reactions for this news.
Lee Da Hae decided her participation because she has been a long-time friend with Soo Ho.
Furthermore, Lee Da Hae is also a huge fan of Soo Ho's music personally, and it is said that she suggested her participation first.
Lee Da Hae participated in a great number of concept meetings even though she was busy while continuing promotion in China and Japan, and it is also said that she has a very particular affection for the song.
On the other hand, Soo Ho's new song, 'No Kidding', will be released on August 14th at noon.
Credit: STAR N News via Entertainment Yahoo

Wookie and Soo Ho.

uSWhPIZ.jpg

DH and Lee Deok Hwa teasing Wookie during Hotel King.

oWSgTui.jpg

And the memories are not about their projects or relationship in the past but also their circle of friends. Sadly DH cut ties with 90% of them after 2015.

But  maybe she's hiding the relationship from her clan. Who knows.

• Like 1

They have a close circle of friends, and Dong wook also worked with Kim on Cosmic Girl in 2013, but he wasn't single at the time
I'm sure they knew about each other's love lives at that time and remained close friends

48 minutes ago, Zora said:

They have a close circle of friends, and Dong wook also worked with Kim on Cosmic Girl in 2013, but he wasn't single at the time
I'm sure they knew about each other's love lives at that time and remained close friends

Yes, he was in relationship until May or June 2013 (based on Taxi Interview Dec 2013). DH was in relationship with YF in year 2013, that's why she always in China and USA at that time.

I hope they can have another "best friends" cycle again, but I know it's hard for DH to do that. She changes so much nowadays.

I'm really waiting for DH to show off the Chanel ring, because since more than 10 years ago she really loves that brand.

I got it today, on Chuoseok day. I don't know if new video DH posted in Xiaohongshu today is the new video.

DH with one of her business partner in Xiaohongshu.

Y9iMgbl.jpg

She got handbag on her birthday too 2 years ago.

Whoever gave her that year- why show it when Wookie appointed as the Ambassador.

hkF3czH.jpg

The impact from the Birthday Chanel gift 2019...we saw lots of Wookie's footage in DH Chinese Socmedia until this year, including carrots song. 

____

Now they posted it, just few hours ago.

6OWKHqm.jpg

DH and Wookie answered questions about marriage. 

Both not answering what inside their heart but find excuses instead. Because their parents didn't push them hard enough.

Wookie year 2015- I remember he said since that year, his parents didn't ask or push him about marriage anymore. 

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201510111721235010&r=1

9M1v3OY.jpg

Take Care of Dad' Lee Dong-wook Talks About Marriage.

Lee Dong-wook said, "There is no talk about getting married at home" in SBS 'Good Sunday - Take Care of Daddy' (hereinafter, Take Care of Daddy), which was broadcast on October 11th.

Lee Deok-hwa asked Lee Dong-wook, who is of suitable marriage age, his thoughts on marriage. Lee Dong-wook said, "My parents never told me to get married. I once asked, 'Have you any thoughts?

‘DH in year 2018.

88rrfww.jpg

Yes,Their parents are not pushing them to get married. Maybe at that time, they want to be more likely to enjoy free love, rather than taking marriage as the only way to achieve happiness. But actually on the marriage issue, I think there will be some differences between the two of them, because wookie wants to have three children.

Wow, just now he published the latest dynamic, with leaves as the background of the selfie, and 7's selfie is somewhat similar, very interesting coincidence.:joy: It is clear that he is enjoying the Mid-Autumn Festival life and his selfie Angle is just as magical as years ago.

2 hours ago, Zora said:

Yes,Their parents are not pushing them to get married. Maybe at that time, they want to be more likely to enjoy free love, rather than taking marriage as the only way to achieve happiness. But actually on the marriage issue, I think there will be some differences between the two of them, because wookie wants to have three children.

Wow, just now he published the latest dynamic, with leaves as the background of the selfie, and 7's selfie is somewhat similar, very interesting coincidence.:joy: It is clear that he is enjoying the Mid-Autumn Festival life and his selfie Angle is just as magical as years ago.

2 hours ago, Zora said:

On the marriage, for a long term couple especially those approaching 40s, the ball is always on the women because biologically it's really a stretch to get one at that age. Still possible but a gamble. They the one who needs to push their partners if they really want to have at least one child. This is not applicable if the couple don't believe in marriage institution and having kids.

For men, even at 76 and the partner is young, they still can dream for 3 kids.

Wookie said that in year Oct 2015, DH on March 2018- just roughly more than 2 years apart.

Yes, I saw that too, but I have my meme.

If you eat a lot and gain weight- walking is the best exercise.

cf2vKfD.jpg