[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Except a few-I don't know much how  is Wookie supporting all his female Co-stars be in career wise or in business. But so far it's obvious he is supporting DH's DVSN business line since he wore it thrice in one show. Maybe more off screen or in his private life.

Or maybe Wookie is attracted to the brand because his upcoming Movie CoSTAR Yoona. She also a fan of that brand and the timing he wore it and their movie shooting is spot on. 

hC9GfjF.jpg

Another real thingy that showing his loyalty towards any kind of relationship or friendship was when he called DH personally to join Hotel King after 8 years.

Even his official fan club still teased him up to end of year 2015, whereby DH already in relationship with other(openly discussed in Twitter since July 2015).

DH posted pictures at Gangwon farm with a sheep on 7th Nov, a day after Wookie birthday in her IG and Weibo. Admin or Masternim deleted the IG post.

Dongwookholic posted Iron Man footage Picture,  a one year old picture ,Wookie with a sheep on 8th Nov 2015. 

At that time we were so excited, because we know they were still in good term regardless of their status. DH busy with her partner, Wookie busy helping Youngji acting career.

Mqkv1Ey.jpg

Coming from his own words. They had broken up with a heavy heart. They totally cut ties when DH announced the official relationship in 2016.

tkV3sA6.jpg

Looking at BardaSea team advertised the Brand of interest, or product placement, Wookie choice of clothing mostly coming from his circle of friends or he wore the brand clothing in his previous projects or product launching party.

Pars of course from Joheenam or his main stylist.

And latest pictures, Su Hyun wore couple items/dress same with Wookie -from General Idea.

BjFaK7H.jpg

So the latest addition is DVSN from FNRepublic, DH new family.

XURg8xN.jpg

Who knows if DH's new family is one of the investor for BardaSea especially few YG girls were/is in the show.

No wonder DH removed few of videos in Douyin.

I hope her partner not crying because one of the law imposed is forbidden to show off your expensive gifts, property, house, etc..

Before 2015, DH was quite secretive about her property or wealth. She even updated her Weibo 10x a year only.

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/09/03/china-broadcasting-issues-the-8-decrees-to-broadly-reorganize-entertainment-industry-including-no-sissy-male-stars-onscreen-and-cancelling-idol-making-shows/

That's why Wookie's help is so important for continuation in Chinese e-commerce market.

If Seo Ye Ji can make a comeback, meaning DH also has chance but don't know much how serious her case is.. because her own agency that produce a drama and Movie still having hard time to find PD,  handsome male costar, writer etc for her.

One thing I know they are afraid when making a promotion, she will drag her clan together. Korean don't like it.

That's why she is trying hard to lure Wookie for help.

So, no wonder DH is so aggressive lately.. making youtube channel, making Wookie wearing his clothing business line DVSN, milking on My Girl popularity in China, etc because to make Chinese money seems harder and harder. She only can go through FNRepublic because the owner is Chinese.

That's why all the hype these past 2 weeks with testing the temperature kind of act. All because of business and trying to buy Korean heart again.

I saw she deleted one video in Xiaohongshu related to hair treatment yesterday. Not sure if related to very very tight new law imposed by Chinese government.

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/09/05/chinas-tightening-of-citizenship-starts-as-hk-actor-nicholas-tse-applied-to-relinquish-his-dual-citizenship-with-canada-and-same-with-young-actor-chen-fei-yu-with-his-us-citizenship-to-continue-work/

So foreigners are not allowed to make Chinese money in C-Ent anymore. So she is not allowed to used Wookie in her Xiaohongshu or Douyin anymore, because it's considered entertainment as well?

bwL9jLI.jpg

The video about hair treatment that DH deleted yesterday, actually she looked like crying or a bit sad.. could be about her thinning hair or because of this new law.

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/has-china-s-new-internet-broadcast-restrictions-effectively-12557118

BANNED from INTERNET BROADCAST too. Fuhhh, now I know why you acted so strange lately.

l9jsvNQ.jpg

That's OK at least oppa Wookie still alive and kicking and very rich too.

s6TJtZO.jpg

Anyone wants to believe in DH for whatever she said.. whereby still obsessed with putting Wookie's footage on her Chinese Socmedia.

She loves posted it then deleted it few days later.

Feb 2021 before the wedding game. More ironic the videos are produced by her partner. 

84reQU7.jpg

As many said who can forget him though.

uZv2rWX.jpg

Nothing changes since 2006. The first costar who said about Wookie and his whines was Hyun Young during Strongest Romance movie Interview.

And seems the TONT girls still supporting Wookie, especially the stylist. Yesterday she posted Yeon's rings. She always posted anything related to Wookie everytime BardaSea finished on air.

YFvLjV4.jpg

And DHshii, probably in panic mode, if the foreigners are banned in any Chinese e-commerce platform soon. Foreign entertainers are not allowed to make Chinese money anymore.

To her is not the money, but she already burned the bridge with her own Korean fans, so if losing Chinese fans, how to turn back the clock. Seeing only few minions supporting her IG post yesterday, and compared to their support to Dara..well I can sense the uneasiness.

bq2ip6s.jpg

Posted on the same day or just 2 hours apart.

I thought same place because of the background.

E7pgY4a.jpg

My stance because DH herself asked whoever interested to remember this scene a day after BardaSea's IG posted the turquoise blue scarf. Plus choosing the turquoise blue dress similar to BardaSea profile.

If not, color coded message is just a past tense for me but DH still wants to play.

dKtg7Fp.jpg

So far the game -one so straight forward message towards her partner.

-the other one just using lovestagram.

DH deleted this post in IG and Douyin too.

hahaha, self explanatory. Whoever asked her to upload e.g "ugly axx" ... I thought they are so brave and strong

iJVFM6t.jpg

Because of this law but Korean media already picked it up.

v7a1llh.jpg

Wookie at the moment.."singer in the making.." 

Wookie being poetic is not new, in fact he was so good at it before. 

His future wifey will get his poem too someday.

2kFTJ3D.jpg

And in Naver that "the autumn sky so high and blue" is commonly used by Korean.

tyvh2aA.jpg

My meme, who is causing Global warming at the moment..of course Wookie. Maybe body temperature so high after seeing a woman in blue with autumn sky so high.

9OxFRuY.jpg

Someone he was very familiar with.

DH hastag Autumn in her latest Douyin video.. at least this time she posted the blue sky first 2 hours earlier than Wookie.

In this cyber world, It's nothing strange if 2 person used to have deep relationship before connected through Socmedia.

Plus DH herself asked people to remember MY Girl since 2 years ago, not Hotel King but My Girl.

And Wookie wore her clothing business line, so they only can interact through wavelength.

Either DH is playing or what the message is clear.

TvkivOn.jpg

And Wookieshii, if still hot why wearing 2 layers of clothes and 27C is not that hot by our standard.

Hidden friendships..still connected to DH and Wookie eventually because people who are very very close to them always have gathering amongst themselves.

Recently Jo Bo Ah celebrated her birthday with Sung Yuri. We know already DH and Sung Yuri's doggo are literally like their children. Their doggo always play together, so when I saw JBA's doggo with Sung Yuri, I'm thinking if DH also there. I saw her partner posted a wine on the eve of JBA's birthdays. 

b5VhW2f.jpg

Then JBA stylist + Wookie's stylist, DH good friend Im Soo yang+ Wookie's stylist + DH business partner FNRepublic.

jF2cB67.jpg

Not counting Wookie now very close with Akmusuhyun and Rose..aka YG kids..DH and YG business parners are inseparable and still very close together.  She was with them at St Johns Hotel Ganaeung last week.

So by now, not impossible Wookie already has DH's contact just like in the past when DH always hang out with Wookie's best friend Suho. Wookie called DH personally to join Hotel King indicated he always has her number even after more than years separated.