[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

My friends told me, shouldn't blame DH alone in this LaLa land of Kdrama.

Wookie too they said loves giving his juicy cake. One of the example as in  TONT he said 70% of the dialogue were from him or he improvised it.

So when he said his first love was like Lotus Flower, then of course his old fans knew who he is referring too. As far as I know, only DH bears that name due to the title of her first FL drama Lotus Flower Fairies.

And in real life, Jo Bo Ah knows or very familiar with DH through Jang Hyuk and Sung Yuri, that's why in the dialogue she said she knows.

If Wookie just randomly said Lotus Flower, then the theory above is invalid.

C9uMahr.jpg

However, DH's name in Hotel King is also related to Lotus Flower.

Amone name is derived from Claude Monet Lotus Flower, one of his masterpiece. In Hotel King, Monet is Wookie spiritual icon and he always looking at Monet painting whenever he is sad.

87XQN0V.jpg

Flash back same case with Bok Soon, is also related to Wookie old drama. 

De7oL74.jpg

Not counting the strawberry Twosome cake and the latest DVSN.

Hahaha this is happening to DH too. Her partner has produced many videos for her with Wookie in it. Video of wedding   with Wookie resemblance, longing for Wookie during snowing, tangerine chasing scene, etc.

As I said boyfriend or hubby has to accept the OPPA package during dating or marriage life.

Apparently the wifey has strange request during 6 months pregnancy- talking with SJK and the hubby fulfilled it.

Yes Lee Dong Wook is also the dream guy of everyone regardless of their status.

With limited free times he had because of continuous projects, Wookie spent his time doing group chart.

Another way showing how he knows to make his single life busy. Love that he is surrounded with good friends. Same way when he has time to reply to TONT team messages.

For DH how she spends her boring non working environment-co produced videos with Wookie in it.

DHshii why when you were drunk on Lie Bar show in year 2016, you non stop said Dong Wook, Dong Wook, my Dong Wook, bla bla, whereby most of old fans knew what number you used to call someone in Twitter 11 years ago. And just 3 days ago, you called someone by the number not Dong Wook anymore.

I think Wookie already sound your team lol. Don't talk while in drunken state.

By the way waiting for the official lifting of the ban/blacklist.

lGTkRxz.jpg

Men at 40 = new chapter of their lives.

Just a meme

Women at 40, =just like running away.

Mcc0S1q.gif

I always wonder why female celebrities near 40s with look and money still want to remain single or if in relationship not into marriage life. They have lots money to hire people or nanny to help them with everything.

Making them always a target for scammers.

Time running so fast..

Throwback 2015.

smhv8vF.jpg

City of Stars going to be 2 millions views soon.

Vw562R3.jpg

And the reason I matched it with a cake..

City of Star is Wookie favorite song.

Twosome strawberry cake is both DH and Wookie's favorite.

And the way he showed off the cake on the last day of his talk show after finished sang  City of Star song with BoA.

History of the cake related to DH/Wookie.

Twosome strawberry cake first appeared during DH's birthday party at Hotel King shooting site, then Twosome introduced the chocolate version the same year hence we saw it during Wookie's birthday party. Same month Nov 2014, DH's friend posted the cake at DH's house.

5Z1Bc70.jpg

Then DH introduced and described who gave her birthday cakes during her birthday in 2019, EXCEPT this one.

QjMJifW.jpg

On her birthday 19/4/2019, Wookie volunteered promoting Gangwon do with specific city Donghae.

It's not coincidence if the same cake appeared many times during special events with same person. Furthermore after 6 years.

If the cake in 2019 coming from her partner, meaning he studied Wookie diligently.

To be continued on Channel handbag.

Because we know the background and history of them and their stylists.

If not.. biggest scandal of the century because of the absolutely 10000% couple items.

Only DH knows, the history behind this. Many more actually.

uiHa4yk.jpg

Wookie and Seho too.

UzxPR2b.jpg

2014, Old story, but that was how they supported each other.

Wookie appeared in ENT Relay 6th Sep, then 7th Sep DH posted on her Twitter the Iron Man outfit and Black Sabbath T-shirt.

sgUVold.jpg

However, I thought only in the past, just few months ago..still the same.

Maybe that's why DH delaying her marriage and Wookie still couldn't find the replacement..who knows. It's hard for their partners (Wookie future wifey) if this activity still ongoing.

lI2DTHq.jpg

The 2021- more on business related, but I'm very happy Wookie willing to venture something out of his comfort zone. 

He has tried everything, need to see him into online e-commerce business soon.

mpVOzZ3.jpg

DH and Wookie baby during Hotel King. Wookie never forget his old friends and now they are together again in one drama.

For DH, no business no talk.

Throwback, we did make ridiculous statement about DH and Wookie visited VIXX dressing room during HK because they wore wedding dress in May 2014, whereby the actual wedding scene was on 24th July (according to Wookie's Weibo).

We thought they were married for real and in secret..hahaha. 

Luckily this is delusional soompi thread, if not in court because serious allegation tho.

KAj0ptb.jpg

From Goblin's cafe talking about KES favorite drama. One of them is Chuno.

https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/bbibbirod/articles/20800?useCafeId=false&or=m.search.naver.com&query=추노 김은숙&buid=c5163d47-804d-4f38-a18a-b88b99000b70&art=ZXh0ZXJuYWwtc2VydmljZS1uYXZlci1ldGMtZm9yLWNvbW1lbnQ.eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJjYWZlVHlwZSI6IkNBRkVfSUQiLCJhcnRpY2xlSWQiOjIwODAwLCJpc3N1ZWRBdCI6MTYzMDY2NDc4MTg4NSwiY2FmZUlkIjoyNTA3MTM2Mn0.ouB5S4UcxezKttKuvVwRJ0zbURcx8-6fh93MStdUXi0

That's why IMO, when KES or her team writers incorporated more than 5 subjects that a fact about DH, such as Chicken restaurant (DH business line with her partner), Cherry tree (DH's English name), crying scene similar to Chuno, first love, Emerald ring (DH's fan club is known as Emerald) etc..are sort of teasing Wookie with his past.

Another actor she is so fond of is Jang Hyuk.

tsEkL3u.jpg

UWNWNuH.jpg

One of the biggest evidence DH and her team monitored soompi thread is after I posted this information about her net worth.

At that time early 2015, I Google DH under her Korean name.

I saw this page on my lappy and took picture. Quality is not good due to my old hp.

uR2erUz.jpg

And during that time, most of us knew already, Donghey was sinking, but we accepted it as lala land of Kdrama and we know how much both of them treasure their long history of ON and OFF relationship.

No way Wookie wants to be in the situation whereby he has to see how uncomfortable his parents knowing this net worth of 1.2 billions dollar.

Not sure about the credibility of the net worth..but it was there for more than 3 months until we make a buzz in DH's thread and here. Google deleted the net worth from her profile few days after we posted it. Ironically most of other data are correct including her awards.

Bonus picture.

One of the most juicy pictures-Taken by C fans who visited the shooting site.

gSnPx6v.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1435029wpp/top-10-korean-celebrities-with-the-biggest-real-estate-fortunes

Business on the way...

July 2021-This Xiaohongshu account said the blue Division's hat or DVSN as Lee Da Hae's hat and put FNRepublic as overseas direct contact.

We know DH best friends are the owner or share partner in FNRepublic.

vB1kKYi.jpg

I don't know if she has a share in FNRepublic but we already saw she

introduced the brand before and also new owner of G Dragon cafe in Jeju as her best friends.

DH and FNRepublic share holders.

Ynw1w6u.jpg

So for Wookie willing to wear the brand during his show recently, is something that I want to know, how far is their secret interaction going on.

I always thinking some reporters have specific agenda for looking down on BardaSea, 

At least we have some who knows what is important about overseas market than their fake or bias rating.

Wookie's City of Stars video is one of the prove.