[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Seems like a mutual agreement in business world for DH and Wookie lately.

In April 2021, both DH and DVSN's Korea owner have Dyson hair blower.

HzZ9qbg.jpg

Then in May 2021, Wookie wore DVSN, an exclusive product from DH's business partner. She is going to do another Vlive tonight and already advertised the DVSN brand.

Hzy1eoR.jpg

Who knows what kind of agreement they have in these e-commerce venture.

DH and business partner (DVSN, Nerdy, BALENCIAGA etc)

qChoBz0.jpg

Korean bloggers love to troll. Someone is doing yearly update and wanted to make some buzz, but they put Wookie picture as well.

They want the reader to think, lots of Korean Celebrities love to fake the relationship.

And very careful with the words too.. "older sister of mine" and "precious friend".

ng3cCU1.jpg

4eXHeAu.jpg

DH is aggressive in promoting Wookie in Xiaohongshu and Douyin , and in Korean Naver she helping someone else career. All within this week.

Both updates are business related.

But Wookie doesn't need her help career wise. The other Wook is Yes.

Wookie in DH's Xiaohongshu and Douyin.

xavpp6z.jpg

5 hours ago, samzz said:

DH is aggressive in promoting Wookie in Xiaohongshu and Douyin , and in Korean Naver she helping someone else career. All within this week.

Both updates are business related.

But Wookie doesn't need her help career wise. 

IMO it is the other way around, it is self promotion by using wookie. Although she's active doing business on C market I don't think it can sustain popularity or being famous while the career is stagnant. They just know how to play games but I think it's not effective.

13 minutes ago, dolley said:

IMO it is the other way around, it is self promotion by using wookie. Although she's active doing business on C market I don't think it can sustain popularity or being famous while the career is stagnant. They just know how to play games but I think it's not effective.

Of course it's self promotion but now seems like advance to Chinese e-commerce business. Since years ago and confirmed by their wedding game last February, everything is just for  BUSINESS purposes only.

Anyway Ascendio is known as drama and Movie Producer/investor etc but why nothing for DH so far. 

@dolley pretending don't know. Hehehe.

9wRhD7V.jpg

How Korean blogger trolling the news. 

Suppose for someone yearly update, but they know how to send the message by using other pic as the replacement.

HrGgOP9.jpg

Strike why the iron still hot, because Wookie's Barda Sea is well received in China right now.

You can easily makes fortune if only 0.0001% of their population watch the Vlive.

Must give Wookie some royalties too.

Zdwyi3e.jpg

As I said before, hahaha, fresh from Netizenbuzz. Korean when they trolling the news.

True, some couple just stay because of ego and business related. Most of the time it's scripted. 

a0WAXxs.jpg

But some can be best friends when they divorced or separated .ehmm or just like Wookie /DH with their business connection lately.

Here’s a genuine question: How would you react if you stumble upon your ex in public? Perhaps you can relate to this Malaysian lady who bumped into her former beau this week!

Very cute story from my country.

Woman met ex-husband at vaccination center..when she asked him, do you need my ID details..the ex-husband said you don't have too because I already knew all about you.

https://hype.my/2021/238173/woman-ex-husband-vaccination-centre/amp/

DH scripted act on MBC channel 2 days ago, got very little response from Chinese Media.

Instead they are still talking about her wedding game 6 months ago because they know whatever lovey dovey acts she put after the wedding game..no one going to believe in her anymore. All just a game. Sometimes you cannot fool the Chinese media. Korean media just pretending they don't know about that game.

cd6KoUG.jpg

And they still talking about My Girl remake.

mouZplc.jpg

I'm smiling from ear to ear.

Wookieshii, I love your low tone voice so much.

I remember Wookie wants to talk show, started with My Girl shooting location in Jeju and ended with City of Star whereby coincidentally someone was at that City of Star on that month.

z9ykyVi.jpg

Xbkmion.jpg

After 3 years, netizen loves digging Wookie's love affair and Allkpop loves reporting it.

Legendary love story.

Same with Donghey in the past..5 years after My Girl, suggested by netizen and reported by Allkpop.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/10/netizens-uncover-an-old-photo-of-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae

7U1Hwbc.jpg

There is a reason for a meme today.

Bj9y4tz.jpg

Yes, even though his voice has limited range, but he definitely has potential as a good singer.

5j718LY.jpg

Coincidence or what..DH was at Los Angeles when Wookie sang that song last year. With her GELATO friends.

Not forgetting Tangerine orchard is very close to Wookie and Gong Yoo restaurant too.

npS7ZLz.jpg

I thought he is gone for good, but DH just posted few months old video with him in Xiaohongshu.

Seems like DH's admin doesn't want him to be in DH's IG following list, so he kicked him out.

8YrN0wI.jpg

Cute Su Hyun for able to withstand Wookie's charm and handsomeness and able to persuade him for the duet. Wookie already wanted to run away in the beginning.

DFv61fX.jpg

9UNnGqI.jpg

Hahaha, I checked the City of Stars lyrics again, "the rat tat tat of my heart" make me remember Wookie's last message to DH from Hotel King last interview .. "thank you for making my heart go THUMP THUMP THUMP"..and DH said Wookie never said like that during the shooting.

Wookie said it's very sincere feeling from him.

1THRWGN.jpg

98Zc0KT.jpg

Who asked you to choose a wrong career DHshii, whereby, so obvious can you are struggling inside because of stagnant acting career.

Nothing wrong worshipping or into the clan, but why need to trade your career.

xYUsLQh.jpg

Looking at the video "Dahaeshii, My Amone.." or My Bok Soon.

8 years he still remember everything.

Apart from hand under the blanket..one of the most obvious about their past relationship.

Wookie called DH "Mukgu" based on his 2006 birthday video and I'm sure he called Bok Soon too in real life.

Both are doggo's name. DH also said her current doggo Grayton doesn't look like fox last year. 

FK1khf4.jpg

Amone real name is Bok Soon in Hotel King but she doesn't like the name because it's sounded like a dog's name.

HmC8KAi.jpg

Credit to owner from old post. They are more knowledgeable than me actually.

FmuWBaH.jpg

When both asked fans remembering their past or happy days.

Few days ago, DH asked us to remember this scene. She did it in Chinese Socmedia, because Korean Socmedia is for another.

orosG8z.jpg

ESOh2m7.jpg

And Wookie, by wearing that DVSN brand..of course it brings to DH's  business connection or partnership.

z6vQToY.jpg