[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

So handsome Wookieshii. This year I wonder how many days you take a break or stay at home.

spacer.png

spacer.png

And Monet.. google translate, referring to Money? Or probiotics 

Wookie called DH My Ahmone during Hotel King or My Money...

ETzP0Ch.jpg

Just off topic but I saw a lot of it i  SNS.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/06/tv-spoilers-nevertheless-han-so-hees.html?m=1

Sometimes women allowed it to be viewed like this.e.g they are so happy when their boyfriends posted their nearly naked body on SNS. To them it's considered highest honor in their relationship.

Btw.

New friendships, new CF, new variety shows, new movie and new drama. Some people working hard is considered highest honor in their lives.

Yes @dolley we are so excited, but couldn't catch up with all the pictures and his non-stop projects.

And he stands out the most as always.

And this one no need to explain. Lots of beach pictures lately.

spacer.png

Wookieshii, no resting ah.. if he is  in China, he is a billionaire already.

I bet few more CFs coming.

After 15 years,  Cnetizens love My Girl so much.  Still most fashionable and hot topics.

AHWVHg8.jpg

In a way we are lucky not into Bodong similar circumstances again because DH is untouchable, already belongs to Masternim and fully protected by the Gelato clan, and her age probably not under Wookie radar already.

For new fans, welcome to idol kingdom and how crazy they are even the sight of Wookie hairs.

4eU67hy.jpg

---

Masterpiece because the artist is able to capture his iconic eyes expression.

qQeSxbH.jpg

@samzz I don't like idols for him, preferred serious and good actress, or I hope she's just ordinary person, but if ever he likes an idol, I just wish she's good.

wookie is so lucky despite the pandemic work keep on coming, it is bc he is really hardworking and professional. And bc his too busy, my dream of seeing little wookie still too far from reality. 

4 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz I don't like idols for him, preferred serious and good actress, or I hope she's just ordinary person, but if ever he likes an idol, I just wish she's good.

wookie is so lucky despite the pandemic work keep on coming, it is bc he is really hardworking and professional. And bc his too busy, my dream of seeing little wookie still too far from reality. 

To see Wookie's junior probably we need to wait another few years..if the biology of him and his partner are ok..or both are capable of having it naturally.

Yes, our encountered with Bodong fandom 6 years ago, teaching us something already. 

The fact..so far both DH and Wookie have same interests on idol, and DH got one , Wookie broke up already.

YG stars with Wookie.

QWjn6Sq.jpg

The main issue about idol-actor shipping fandom, they will promote their idols more than the show itself. It happens during Hotel King, during HK second press conference, all pictures about the second conference were blocked and lots of news about Wookie and Park Bom instead. They forced Wookie to talk more about Park Bom during Hotel King second conference instead.

Until now no one able to show or posted the second conference pictures, luckily MY Girl fandom were so strong at that time, they were able to push Hotel King to the media buzz especially in China.

I think this is DH's own post not Masternim's post, because of few hastag and very strange early morning post. If the other post it, he will put millions # just to get the buzz.

Very early morning post coincidence with The Sea I Desire first show.

PzSb3ws.jpg

Wookie so handsome in Sea of Hope, IMO his most handsome looks since years ago. I think because he looks so happy and healthy.

One of the best comments about his hair and handsomeness.

Adding 2 elements the Wind blow and Smiles.... everything so beautiful to look at.

Imagine if he has a scene like this with either LJA, Rose, or KGE. rL2ma2I.jpg

• Love 1

Someone got the tunes right.

Even in his own Vlive, talk show most of romantic songs he chose are about the PAST story..not what he is having right now.

Hahaha, this makes me remember the original singer of I love Rock n Roll commented in Dramabean blog about the way DH carried his song. He said DH just doing it right.

Remember when Wookie's sister said "an actress before as singer."

v3A89qS.jpg

mwJUfbE.jpg

John Mayer must be enchanted with Rose and Wookie's face expression.

So DHshii the next person is Lee Dong Wook?

At last DH addresses the hot topic in Weibo and Baidu since months ago.

https://mbd.baidu.com/knowpage/data/reply?qid=d99547348eb9ed781533b10f80a17f4fe98ddfb&rid=2340a626e89ca9cf86d24b138a0c679d4b77e65&isBdboxShare=1

i7LM2Np.jpg

Both Yi Feng and Wookie are so successful right now. 

Ironically Yi Feng is using Wookie's Blow Cheongdam stylist.