[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz hahaha when somebody want to stay relevant,  she has no choice but to use those people bc they are still famous. The easiest way to bring back the fans.

Wookie/LYF success,well it is a huge statement. You reap what you sow.

• Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz hahaha when somebody want to stay relevant,  she has no choice but to use those people bc they are still famous. The easiest way to bring back the fans.

Wookie/LYF success,well it is a huge statement. You reap what you sow.

When I saw her fans laughing at her games in Douyin.. I bet the real regret..maybe still a game for her.

@dolley the Baidu's article and what we know, so spot on. When she mentioned Yi Feng today...hahaha...So who knows, Wookie is the next. 

By the way I love seeing Wookie laughing to bank right now. 

@dolley my Chinese friends said, why DH mentioned Yi Feng recently, could be she is very angry with the Baidu's article. So she posted the "feeling guilty or regret" meme. Some fans said it was fictional, Yi Feng never told the real story about the break up. It's not about 200 000yuan handbag or 500sq Seoul Apartment.

Whatever it is both Wookie and YF are laughing to the bank now.

Not only Wookie laughing to the bank, he got handsome royalty from My Girl alone. I'm not surprised about "worth billions", because the drama is still so popular in China even after 15 years.

spacer.png

DHshii, you worth billions, but why Korean PD reluctant to hire you even in cliches drama.

---

Handsome royalty and handsome face.

I bet "someone" couldn't bear the jealousy.

Heated discussion about China My Girl remake.

Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook are too classic.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4655370528097321

A remake of the Korean drama My Girl. Recently it has been reported that the Korean drama "My Girl" will be remake of the Chinese version. I believe this 2005 classic Korean drama can be regarded as a Korean drama for many netizens. It is starred by Lee Dahae, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jun Ki, and Park Shi Yeon. In the youth romantic comedy of men and women, how many girls shed a few liters of tears for Lee Jun-ki.

The drama is not only extremely popular in Korea, but also has gained a lot of loyal fans in China. It is a very classic Korean drama. Therefore, as soon as the news of the upcoming remake of "My Girl" came out, it caused a great deal of heated discussion on the Internet.

Li Duohai’s quirky spirit, in the current entertainment industry, it is estimated that few people can perform the essence. Li Dongxu and Li Duohai are too classic, and the heroes and heroines of the Internet are Xing Zhaolin and Xing Fei. This time the remake is about our youth. I believe the protagonist must perform under great pressure. If it is true, do you want Xing Zhaolin and Xing Fei to play Xue Gongcan and Zhou Youlin?

So iconic, Wookie is still able to have youthful looks similar to 15 years ago. 

n8Bq3AT.jpg

One of the reason why fans able to spot him from the blurry video is because of the Lion Hair cut.

DH and Wookie during 2006 Fashion show.

Wookie patiently waiting at the back while DH been interviewed by the media.

QkGBJgU.jpg

9wxTtMa.jpg

So I heard Suzy going to play another version of Miss Ripley.

Throwback the first version of Miss Ripley. My second fav DH's character and talent after Lotus Flower Fairies.

E8ZDxkb.jpg

Wookie's meme.. 2nd Miss Ripley?

DsYcqN3.gif

Anyway he is still busy..few days ago, people spotted him shooting.

dUxXu0i.jpg

We are lucky fans.. seeing him everyday on the net..but I hope his agency is not the one pushing him into this non stop working frenzy. I remembered what he said during Iron Man, he said his agency asked him to do that drama and other clinche dramas.

But if it's really coming from him, who knows..not doing anything at home alone..is totally big NO to him also.

Enjoy the sunset while working.

HfxByFr.jpg

Because of Covid..you can have private shopping or activities in the boutique or shopping mall.

uJBQYfu.jpg

Private online marketing. DH now is an internet celebrity cum online businesswoman.

n79kSYv.jpg