[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hopefully they are not mocking or cause a trouble again similar to last month Weibo Hot Search list.

If not the Masternim will call the Chinese and others as dumplings.

DH with Cat Teacher. She can work with Single in Seoul's Director, because he loves cat too.

bBMAZln.jpg

Once upon a time..Cat Teacher used to like everything about Donghey..even SC the Naver's comments about Donghey rumors and posted it in her Weibo.

SC credit to Lovebeats3

pSoyeJJ.jpg

Waiting for another video..well the last we saw, one resembles Seho, and the other one which resembles Wookie which she claimed as future husband and now tagged My Man in this SC. Game is game, and she seems very happy with this game.

56cKGN1.jpg

Cat Teacher's Weibo, about Hotel King.

Right now only Wookie emphasizing sincerity, previously both DH and Wookie.

Nationalnaver.com's evaluation of the king of hotels, it turns out that sincere heart knows no borders [lovable]@李多海

vLJbl5e.jpg

Some of the comments is about DH Wookie chemistry on/off screen.

@samzz of course it is just to revive the dying career, they need wookie for the fans to remember her, most of the fans already move on and forget her, and I'm sure they felt it already.  Sometimes I really laugh at them bc of their cheap marketing, and I felt so satistied seeing them at that stage hahaha

and I'm sure wookie has no time to entertain them, he already learned from the past and he's moving forward, he is wise,his team and management is good. He works non stop and he deserve to rest. Well better if he find another place for fishing, avoid Jeju at the moment Master the hide and seek game lol

• Awesome 1

@dolley expected already, if not involving others,..I can bet on her sincerity to Wookie, but they are everywhere, not sure whose sucking whose... and they already make a base in Jeju..lol. Yes the bar open until 4am.

Soon I'm not surprised if we see her with gym buddies somewhere or at Wookie's gym.

...and as I said the whole famili stalking this thread.. sister in law too. They copying everything. The Twosome cakes owner must be wondering, why this same circle of people lately.

Btw, we know Wookie has no time for that. From the gym members comments, they said his manager pick him up after the exercise, so most likely they heading to work or have his own private life. He is in good hand, surrounded by wise people, and still busy.

Re. Wookie favorite scene in Goblin is getting hit by CHERRY tree.

I checked Prunus tree species.. Cherry Tree.

Then who is Cherry in real life?

Still checking Korean Folklore if any correlation between Ghost and Cherry tree.

Oe7nFZo.jpg

At least I know one Cherry. 

gA5HrSv.jpg

Dramabean translated it as Cherry tree, not other tree.

yci5R4v.jpg

With latest connection here and there..maybe related to this old article.. sometimes casting can come from old friends, CoSTAR, etc.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17151/20140310/should-k-drama-stars-get-to-choose-their-own-co-stars.htm

The casting of the upcoming drama "Hotel King" also involved a personal request to a potential co-star. Actor Lee Dong Wook called his former co-star Lee Da Hae and asked her if she was willing. The two starred together in the successful drama "My Girl." When he found out she was up for the part, he knew they had to work together again.

"I called Lee Da Hae up myself and asked her if she wanted to do it," said Lee Dong Wook on a recent episode of MBC's "Section TV: Entertainment News."

Will their chemistry sizzle as it did in their last drama? On the entertainment show, he told her that she was just as beautiful as ever.

It's the first time I have seen her in years," he said. "Even though it has been a while, she still has that same aura."

____

What went wrong about the once most beautiful up and down turbulence deep relationship 6 years ago..both now are enemies in their own right..their hide and seek on cyber world. My friends said at least their taste on the strawberry cake still the same after 6 years.

9ZPgHEz.jpg

VnK3vwy.jpg

When I read more and more about Feb 2021 tantrum in Weibo created by the her gang and Masternim..

For general knowledge..but related to posts about Hanbok, wedding, about Wookie, etc.

I don't know whose direction asked her to remove "longing for Wookie's" video from her Xiaohongshu's account.

And her replied when people asked her about Wookie one month ago.

zPSA7pc.jpg

qOqv6W2.jpg

Some said Chen Kun some said Lee Dong Wook. Hahaha.

ioW9kKw.jpg

But looking at how they managed to block everyone from Korean media, it smells POWER.

But the most interesting DH exposing her real love life story.. through/with Wookie's video,  a Douyin game announcing "her wedding date is approaching" with man resembles Wookie/ChenKun, but denied it a day later. So many hidden games...