[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samzz

• dolley

• lovebeats

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound

Bc I do not want to post the photos unrelated many forums so I just said, and those who are curious about it I can send photos to your inbox. In fact, a group of Dahae's cody is working for lyf, On 03

Real couple "Deep Friendship" couple Comparing the 2 pic-the "don't want to admit deep friendship couple " looks more real with more feels.

@dolley Looks like Mr Kimmy, inseparable..DH's Bff aka former YgX, CeO. 

With him, no need to work, money always flowing.

spacer.png

---

Hahaha

___

I don't know why some fans found it so sensitive about olaf and Wookie, because Wookie himself is a fan to that character.

rd3GPPN.jpg

Need to check this show.. because in the comments section said Wookie and his best friend Kim Ji Seok always hang out at Han Seok Jin's house. Probably in the past.

spacer.png

spacer.png

And talking about Han Seuk-Jin..he used to be DH good friends years ago. 

Even after 11 years..such good old drama.

This blogger is regretting why he didn't know about this drama when it was aired in 2010. He mentioned he was in USA at that time.

https://m.blog.naver.com/daehill/222344463696

eTiKi0N.jpg

Makes me remember Wookie in TONT.

GOJDLOI.jpg

And Wookie near Chuno poster.

IgLx43l.jpg

The origin why Korean actors so obsessed with six packs ...of course because of Chuno.

https://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/03/news-male-actors-in-heated-rivalry-to.html?m=1

There are 30 min review about the drama, uploaded by algorithm and got 2.3 million views in just a week. Amazing achievement because Chuno is totally not for teenagers or heavy user online drama. 

Spoiler

EgcN4hO.jpg

Spoiler

Ma1q567.jpg

If this article is true, at least some questions are answered, self explanatory article actually.

Hot in DH's Weibo since last week.

https://mbd.baidu.com/newspage/data/dtlandingwise?sourceFrom=share_ugc&nid=dt_5099161577520276102

DEw2xvp.jpg

----

Wookie's pouting lips... picture credit to owner.

lDdtstt.jpg

Makes me remember, when Cfans asked DH about Wookie last February, she answered with emojis. She wants to think about Wookie again?

TwR8ytc.jpg

Hmmm, seems like a new fan. No luck when it's come to female co star?

As far as I know, 2 of Wookie ex-costars are Daesang winner. 

Wookie was always been paired with good actresses.

Daesang awards

-Lee Da Hae in year 2011 (Miss Ripley)

-Kim Sun Ah in year 2018 ( SBS drama)

Then 

Kim Hyun Joo- she won many best actress awards

Yoo In Na and Lee Da Hae-Baeksang awards.

Wookie who is prone to accident.

ie2Apv5.jpg

Throwback-from old forum.

"Da Haeshii it hurts"... Wookie called DH through video- his leg hurts after accident in Thailand.

aibE9w4.jpg

LeeDa-hae "I'm worried about returning home" vs. Lee Dong-wook "Joo Yu-rin, are you still?"

Input 2006. 02. 19. 18:47Revision 2006. 02. 19. 18:4
Adjusting the fontView larger im

[Money Today Star News Reporter Lee Gyu-chang]View larger image

Lee Da-hae, the heroine of SBS'My Girl', was misunderstood as a liar even in reality due to the cute trickster character in the play.

Lee Da-hae, who visited Hong Kong for a commercial filming session and returned home on the 14th, said, "As soon as I returned home, I called Lee Dong-wook, who was hospitalized for a leg injury, and said,'I was worried, so I returned home early.' .

Lee Da-hae, who attended the fan meeting of Lee Dong-wook Lee, a partner of'My Girl' held at the main auditorium at Yonsei University in Seoul, on the afternoon of the 19th, said, "I heard the news of Lee Dong-wook's injury while filming abroad. I was so surprised that I did not receive a call. As soon as I returned to Korea on the 14th. I called and I only heard Pinzan."

Lee Da-hae said, "As soon as I got off the plane, I called Lee Dong-wook at the airport. "I was worried, so I canceled the schedule and went back to Korea." .

In response, Lee Da-hae protested that it was not a lie, saying, "I was originally going to go to Japan the next day, but I really couldn't."

Meanwhile, Lee Da-hae said, "Lee Dong-wook is a perfect man with an excellent appearance. He is an actor who has the ability to be loved for a long time."

On this day, Lee Da-hae delivered a Valentine's Day gift with a large garland to Lee Dong-wook, and also told the story behind the filming of'My Girl' through one question and one answer with the fans.

<Photo = Reporter Koo Hyejeong 

----

Are you affected by the Yi Feng article Da Hae shii? I didn't post about the 200 000 yuan handbag.

I posted Wookie's duckie kiss under that article.

fGJqEn5.jpg

Btw, I'm beginning to love that new partner. He is cute lol.

UgxeqYZ.jpg

Some information about DH's new agency ASCENDIO. Seems like very stable financially..but if they cannot resolve DH's blacklisted issues..no meaning also. I know how stubborn DH is when comes to  protect her ideology and her CLAN, so her new agency must be having big headache on how to convince her that her ideology of worshipping her clan is not a best way to secure new project. The way she looks into her career is totally opposite to many celebrities around the world. DH doesn't believe in FAN support or fandom at all. 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/031/0000599045

Browsing ASCENDIO on IG, I saw that kind of spiral stairs instead.

NWRbQKr.jpg

Wookie spiral stair in Ben's CF.

wp7uttJ.jpg

From the full video, I think DH hold that flower bouquet.

2006- Wookie and DH were invited to fashion show by Wookie's  comedian friends. Until now only Wookie is still with them.

jciNQxd.jpg

VyIbtX3.gif

QT4htLa.gif

If they contacted each other again? Still in big Question mark.

Base on DH's Douyin and Xiaohongshu, seems like they're trying to, but who knows. 

But we know too.. Masternim still the big player in this game.