[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Many asked me the real story of the latest Hot Search in Weibo. They do understand about the wedding game..bc Lee Da Hae is Lee Da Hae..well known for that. 

So here briefly what happened on 17th, she deleted the video after the backlash. Many are not aware about the seriousness of the issues. The anger started because she deleted their comments.

Google translation from Weibo.- ctto

Sorry I have to delete some comments bc too offensive.

Lee Dahae is a well-known Korean artist. Earlier, he became popular with "My Girl". The cooperation with Lee Dong Wook has also impressed many netizens. With occasional memories of previous dramas, I brush up my presence on the Internet.
[Lee Dahae overturned? Sending a video is suspected of Hanfu]
On February 17, Li Duohai posted a video on a certain platform. It can be seen that her appearance has changed a lot compared to when she was young, her face is swollen and inflated, and she interacts with friends in the video The two wore cheongsam and Hanbok. In the video, Li Duohai also introduced the history of cheongsam in detail, saying that although cheongsam was formed in the 1920s, it can be traced back to the pre-Qin and Han dynasties.
If it is just to introduce the history of cheongsam, there is no need for friends to wear Hanbok as a comparison. At present, netizens of the two countries are in trouble due to the dispute between Hanbok and Hanbok. Li Dahai’s behavior is hard not to let people think about it. Some netizens said that her behavior misled the public to believe that cheongsam is a traditional Chinese dress and ignore Hanfu.
Later, some netizens discovered that Li Duohai continued to block netizens in the comment area and deleted comments that rectified Hanfu. After the comment was deleted, Li Duohai could be regarded as "rolling over" on the platform. He may be afraid that things would affect his future career after fermentation. Li Duohai deleted this video, but many netizens still complained about her other videos.
[Li Duohai's behavior was complained]
Li Duohai's intentional video at this time really made many netizens disgusted, so many netizens complained:
"Then we didn't wear clothes before the Qing Dynasty? And cheongsam was only popular in the Republic of China."Cheongsam is modern She deliberately talked nonsense about her fashion, which is disgusting." "More than 400 comments have been deleted to only more than 100." "It's interesting to post this at this time."
Li Dahai did gain a lot of attention from the audience with the Korean drama "My Girl" earlier. Coupled with the scandal with Li Yifeng and her ability to speak fluent Chinese, she became very popular in China. At this time, posting this kind of video is also corrupting. Own passerby.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
----
And due to the backlash she posted " my wedding is approaching" with perfect Chinese. The wording appeared in Hot Search Weibo list. People are curious so the open it. People congratulate her, then became national news because the man is not her real boyfriend and looks like Lee Dong Wook, they said.
Fast forward, she is a bit panic because all news up to Entertainment Sina, said best friend of her boyfriend is her real husband. Who wouldn't panic right her game reach to Entertainment Sina, one of the national news outlets
Then she clarified it's just a joke, a game, of course people who congratulated and blessed her feel cheated, and humiliated with the joke.
So good luck DHshii, your real partner or boyfriend seems enjoying it. To him -I got publicity due to people stupidity in believing Tik Tok wedding game.

@samzz they are liars ever since, their scripts always not in sync with one another, from those statement five years ago, so how do people believe them,   hahaha poor C-teacher, she's always with here and yet her chinese still not perfect  lol what an excuse!!

yes the wedding scene is a cover up for the hanbok, China is the hope for her career, so don't upset them. I checked weibo and even there LDW post has even more likes compared to her, her popularity was gone already. 

but the sad thing about that wedding scene, many talked about the chinese ex instead of the present partner, I'm sure it's hard for the ex, I'm pretty sure he don't want to be associated with her anymore and yet his name still mentioned. 

@dolley yes most people realized that, even our antis. The discussion still hot in Weibo.

Some of my friends even make a joke, - if China rejected her e-commerce business-meaning there is a possibility she's begging for Korean to accept her back. 

In Korea, why she is not accepted well after the dating announcement..

They actually don't care who she wants to date, even serial killer is also ok..but she touched one of the most sensitive subject too- military scandal.

She can date and marry her man quietly, no issue but glorifying a man with biggest military scandal is the real issue. Most of her fans even  don't care when she said " I respect my boyfriend's fans so much"...and only respect Chinese fans, because as Mister X said-she is not a NUN. We do understand it, but continuously doing it..well..

I'm waiting for Korean outlets to pick up the Hanbok - wedding with my best friend - denied wedding with my best friend- it's just a joke. So far her gang so good in holding the news. Or maybe the Korean outlets just don't care.

The real backlash is because she deleted the comments about Hanbok, so C- netizen thinking she is still Korean at heart..China is just gold mine.

Then if this can be manipulated as heroic act..who knows she can get Korean project again. Korean always love their hero.

----

Actually I wonder - the blessing is because the man looks like Wookie.. hahaha...

https://www.chinatimes.com/amp/realtimenews/20210219005543-260404

Ashf4EM.jpg

MpmPWS4.jpg

• LOL 1

@samzz I understand why the partner can even a videographer of the wedding scene with a friend just for fun, bc he can even sneak in a parlor, avail of services even in a relationship. Old habits die hard.

hahaha her career is also affected by all the controversies involving her gang, bc she is connected with them. 

I hope she also delete the videos of wookie,  sometimes he was mentioned in the news but her gang are all safe and just laughing in the corner.  

@dolley now back to another game..I wonder if Wookie allow his girlfriend (if any) acted like that with his close friend. Hahaha

Or produce a video, his girlfriend longing to see her ex-boyfriend. 

So I don't feel guilty of posting this gif anymore..just for fun DHshii. At least this is from Kdrama, not self produced Tik Tok.

SJB9UNA.gif

Or don't go to far, how about DH's real partner enjoying a date with his best female friend on bed, laughing together and said "our wedding date is approaching." Just a joke right..why so serious.

Now the exaggeration is getting more..she is "single" now. 

For people who really don't know her, when they saw the Hot Search list in Weibo,  "my wedding date is approaching"...then on Hot Search list again.."the wedding is just a joke.." of course thinking she is single. Not many married women or someone girlfriend play a wedding game with another man on social media. Even those who know her current status are having a doubt.

UCH3bSN.jpg

---

So whatever she's trying to say, or sending cryptic code or simply a joke or whatever..just wait and see. 

For a time being..and true enough Wookie is far more HANDSOME..

F9pIDdr.jpg

DH current boyfriend just posted "dumplingdumplingdumpling" after the Hot Search list. That symbol is Chinese food. Angry or mocking the case, -it's your fault ok.

My Chinese friends said why he posted mandumandu or in Chinese "dumplingdumplingdumpling_, in English sounds like "dumbdumbdumb"... hahaha.

More popcorn on the way. If this pick up by Chinese media, your girlfriend career is TOTALLY DEAD in China after RIP career in Korea.

You are the one who co-produced all her videos and now blaming others as dumplings.

DH's first scandal is China is related to Wu Xiubo for film Lemon. PD of the film accused her for not interested with the male lead. But I think it was related to her ex-manager and a fight between agencies. 

W1utH3R.jpg

Immediately after that Joe Cheng proposed to Love Actually PD, that he wants to act with DH because he was a biggest fan of her drama My Girl. 

She bounced back after won the best actress through that drama.

otwCRO6.jpg

In China once you make the headline, millions in Weibo will dig deeper into your personal and career history. Now they are curious about her current status -single or still in relationship.

I'm sure Wookie is not surprised or doesn't care with the that Tik Tok wedding..he was so familiar with it.

2006- Wookie message to her.

旭在后面说:dahae ssi 祝贺~要一直健康~既然已经23岁了,就不要老是跟oppa顽皮了。还有cd里的歌都很不错,希望你好好听哦^^

translations:

Dae Hae shi, i hope u will always be healthy. since u're already 23, stop being naughty and dun play around with OPPA ( LDW himself). n the songs in the Album are very nice, please listen to it really well ok??

2014- HK adlib

LsFBbtQ.gif

To someone LOVE is just a game, even marriage also a game to her.

Wookieshii, if you go to Tik Tok, there is a version of new LoVe called "wedding game with my best friend."

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455392wpp/lee-dong-wook-clears-up-the-debate-about-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-ending-talks-about-why-we-need-more-love-stories

"I think that love is the most important thing in life,” lamented the actor, “but if you go to the movie theater these days, it’s mostly thrillers and the noir genre.” He went on to express his confidence that “Single in Seoul” would satisfy romance-starved audiences’ craving for a good love story."

---

Still remember what OJH said - I don't talk to her anymore, only with Jang Hyuk.

Hahaha, my friends prediction is so true..DH wishing her international (except Chinese) or Korean fans Happy New Year.

After more than 2 weeks and these pictures she already posted in Chinese platform 5 days ago, only today she remember, opss I have fans from another countries outside of China actually.

Told you, once the Chinese not accepting her, she will say hello to you back.

Or maybe to Wookie too..."Hello Dong Wook"

lNNIFNI.jpg

She has done that before with Jason, her first Chinese agency CEO...Jason said " Welcome back Lee Da Hae". She left him, then went back to him then left him again.

Actually Jason tried to recruit Wookie into Chinese market, but he rejected it. 

Wookie with Jason.

enqfGTx.jpg

Well DHshii, once the Korean Media pick up the lines that you deleted 400 comments from C-netizen regarding Hanbok..who knows right.

Now on Baidu, even more details.

https://baike.baidu.com/tashuo/browse/content?id=91862aba080fe987940abcf9

And my country also interested.. and not even interested to edit Wookie's name in it.

m6NX4Gw.jpg

actually it was hot topic in Chinese news or high Chinese population all around the world, except they still hold it in Korea. Main reason is because ongoing heated discussion about their culture, e.g kimchi, Hanbok etc.

I tried to find about a post from HK's thread about fans visited Ciel Hotel and saw Wookie in a very bad mood. I think dated around June 2014. Around same date Yi Feng went to Korea, according Weibo posts.

Still searching, but I found my old post instead.

I totally couldn't remember that in 2014, I already wants him to play warewolf or Gumiho.

c6uQwag.jpg

I got my wish in 2020 lol.

wbEVINZ.jpg

---

Found this too.

MDGGNVE.jpg

Ref to this article and the date posted, IMHO they want to join the buzz to show and share their idea.

https://dailynaver.blogspot.com/2021/02/chinese-painting-insulting-korean.html?m=1

Probably originated from this comparison between Hangfu and Hanbok, because she blocked and deleted 400 comments regarding Hangfu.

8GIwOK5.jpg

Prior to that on 15/2/2021, we saw both DH and her partner, created Clubhouse together and from that they maybe encountered many heated discussion about the 2 cultures. So both of them decided to show off their knowledge on another platform i.e Xiaohongshu. 

When they saw the backlash, they created another story, the wedding story because they know it will create a buzz and used a man that resembles Wookie to get more hype and goes straight to Weibo Hot Search list.

What they miscalculated, C-fans long time  forgot about Donghey already.

They forgot they are entering Yi Feng's territory with nearly 60 millions Weibo followers. The hot search list are due to his fans too who are really waiting this kind of news. They are really waiting who she's end up with eventually. Wookie no.1 or Wookie no.2.

The grudge is still big until now.

So now, they knows what kind of relationship she has with Wook no.2. That's why many posts in Weibo referred her as "Single" now. Maybe still in relationship but lacking true love..if not the game is not to that level and posted in social media. Plus prior to that she posted about snow in My Girl scene but using Wookie footage from that drama. Ironically she put the remark" Lee Da Hae not thinking of Lee Dong Wook".

If the wedding post is posted before the Hanbok controversy, I might thinking she has another cryptic message. But it was posted right after the hanbok backlash.

With deletion of Wookie's video from DH's Xiaohongshu, then Wookie IG account also talking about marriage..

Hahaha, initially I want to say DH is sending a message about Wookie actually.. about his current personal status.. same as what they did with Suzy before.

Then Wookie own IG also talking about marriage hahaha...just wait and see.

I bet he knows about commotion in Weibo last 3 days because it involves his name too.

Who knows maybe she tried to tell Wookie is really getting married to someone? Not her definitely because she will stay with the gang for the rest of her life.

Are you teasing someone Wookieshii..or actually about you.

OXR9iDM.jpg

hruYhx7.jpg

Just wait and see, but the bride definitely not Lee Da Hae.

----

If the ambiguous marriage word in Wookie's IG today, is because his staffs teasing him related his personal life only, not what happened in Weibo 3 days ago..

But Chinese media and their netizen still putting his name, 

FsMvpT4.jpg

I don't blame them though, it was intentional..

jFEH0ss.jpg