[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

So far the distraction of "wedding preparations" don't get so much response from Cnetizen. We know she tried to divert the Hanbok issues. So far none of her Cfans commented on the Tik Tok, because they absolutely know who that guy is. Many asking who is next to her in that Tik Tok.

gOpbH1m.jpg

And for the first time she mentioned, she is the one who controlling the video.. hehehe, afraid we accused the main editor or Masternim. Btw DHshii, how about the other videos.

7vFCZHG.jpg

Hrtnsq6.jpg

16 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I really hope

she's getting married soon and not just making buzz for attention, from wookie to hanbok to wedding, what a unique mentality lol.

Yes, many said the same, but the actual one or Masternim, just yawning enjoying the buzz.. funny thing his fans totally zip their mouths.

But many also aware that hanbok controversy and buying hot search to divert the sensitive issue.

CkRHIqj.jpg

If Wookie next to her, I'm sure he will rebukes the Hanbok video, and tell her it will cause more harm to her. As we know that what makes her hates Wookie.. always rebukes her actions.

@dolley @samzz I agree, actually I was tempted many time to comment on her ig posts that she should get married soon, bc if she can't go back to the entertainment industry anymore atleast her no regrets statement won't be  put in vain.

Hopefully when she got married she will live a more private life and stop posting much on social media to save the remaining image that she has, she's rich anyway and she will stay rich because of her connections. Plus some of her videos are making me cringe to be completely honest. (No hate, but you know what I mean.. It's not cute dear dahae)

• Love 1

@bogs_0712 and @dolleyas expected when people started to suspect hot search tactic to divert the Hanbok video..she replied it's just a game with Smartboy..who is so obvious being  used as a replacement to that SPINELESS man or the videographer.

Why couldn't he control the content of the video..

Plus the number of likes on her latest update in Xiaohongshu is telling her this is not Korea whereby she and the gang are untouchable.

SOl7RJO.jpg

Angry fans

07bJyAp.jpg

As always, we are wrong, only her and the gang are always right.

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

And as always the gang's motto is "Bad publicity is still publicity". they are making the most out of it..

Yes, he is yawning happily in Tik Tok.

My guy friends even said, that guy must be gay because her boyfriend allowed her to act touchy touchy like that and on bed and on Tiktok and as fake husband.

The interesting part that guy is his best friend lol. Now he sees his best friend is in HOT search in Weibo for 12 hours, -12 hours as a husband to his girlfriend.

But best comments I read, Lee Dong Wook is far more HANDSOME hahaha.

And DHshii please don't tell me, the videographer is another MAN. If not him, hmmmm getting more interesting.

Ok lah, just think about good thing..a new drama or web drama maybe.

On bed we go..

lbaJjFb.jpg

So far no news outlets and Weibo want to take her statement that yesterday wedding hot search is just a game in a room with her best friend. Of course the videographer is her official partner, because it was shoot in a room. Couldn't be other man. 

So either C-netizen are bullying her back or what, most of the posts till this morning said she already married to her partner's best friend. And many said her husband looks like Lee Dong Wook not Choi Dong Wook.

95RHuMn.jpg

lbxNOdr.jpg

If you are familiar with China tabloids, news, and SNS, the type of game she played yesterday will remain as true for the rest of her life.

So here the latest..

In Xiaohongshu, the video " I'm not thinking of Lee Dong Wook" is still there, but the number of likes in the latest video is telling her she needs another platform to make another Yuan. Last year, so easy for her to get more than 10k likes.

4pOVjXR.jpg

Just Google her name in Chinese..and enjoy it.

Afraid of losing YUAN currency.

Yes DHshii, so ironic, yesterday your husband is your boyfriend/partner's best friend.

Hugging together, playing together.

PexWMoL.jpg

lLQjuCY.jpg

But We want you to response to all Chinese media that saying your husband looks like Lee Dong Wook. 

FugYqRM.jpg

IT TOOK ME 6 YEARS to PROVE THAT MASTERNIM..yes it takes time for the truth to be EXPOSED.

In forensic studies.. first thing to ask

-intention of doing that kind of video

-shooting location

-who shoot that video

-how many people involved in the making of the video.

-who are these people.

-history behind the stories.

+etc..

@samzz I think they got what they want, PUBLICITY, like what @bogs_0712 said, bad publicity still a publicity. They are thirsty for that. And look how they respond, since the dog was left out during the production, he's included in post production lol

and why using a friend in that video since the real partner was there too, it created so much doubt on their unique kind of relationship, yes maybe the friend is not really a real man, since the partner allow it, but creating videos like that requires time and efforts, so they are so desperate? Is that their way to force the partner on shot gun marriage? maybe  the guy is not even planning about it.

but yes DHshii we want you to get married soon and live a peaceful and private life and please accept that your career is over.

7 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I think they got what they want, PUBLICITY, like what @bogs_0712 said, bad publicity still a publicity. They are thirsty for that. And look how they respond, since the dog was left out during the production, he's included in post production lol

and why using a friend in that video since the real partner was there too, it created so much doubt on their unique kind of relationship, yes maybe the friend is not really a real man, since the partner allow it, but creating videos like that requires time and efforts, so they are so desperate? Is that their way to force the partner on shot gun marriage? maybe  the guy is not even planning about it.

but yes DHshii we want you to get married soon and live a peaceful and private life and please accept that your career is over.

Yes, if people asked me the intention

-first answer is Yuan currency

-second, hey man, I'm approaching 40, why no initiative at all.

-and as @bogs_0712 said, the NO REGRET is her trademark, so she must protect it.

---

In Naver today, Wookie said Love is the most important in life..but for DH Love is just a game to her.

@samzz if she's with another man or let say man with reputation I'm sure that man doesn't allow her to do videos like that even it's just for fun. 

and making videos with friend in a robe with bed beside them and showing it to the world is too much for a conservative type. If they can do it on camera much more behind the camera. And considering the real partner is in scandal before. So they really live on what people impressions on them. 

@dolley they never are conservative in real. Just look at California escapade last year..look at who are their friends there. Their languages are not for conservative Korean at all or even ordinary American.

I already expected another uproar after her wedding game explanation today. They said suddenly her Chinese is poor and needs another improvement. They said the Chinese words she wrote is so clear.."My wedding is coming.." and she is in public NO REGRET relationship, and 37 year old or 38 to their calendar.

spacer.png

She keeps blaming others for the misunderstanding. Improve her Chinese is just a joke from her.

Her acts involved many people even Wookie.

About Love is just a game for her..not new actually.

Flashback 15 years ago.

Wookie already said don't be naughty and don't play around.

旭在后面说:dahae ssi 祝贺~要一直健康~既然已经23岁了,就不要老是跟oppa顽皮了。还有cd里的歌都很不错,希望你好好听哦^^

translations:

Dae Hae shi, i hope u will always be healthy. since u're already 23, stop being naughty and dun play around with OPPA ( LDW himself). n the songs in the Album are very nice, please listen to it really well ok??

credit-Rpgal

6MnvgSz.jpg

Well as today, she is still playing.