[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

First time after more than 6 years, DH mentioned about work hard.

She must be very very "busy" person in real.

uKeE5s0.jpg

Or she's feeling left behind because someone mentioned about his crazy schedule.

In the interview, Lee Dong Wook talked about taking a little break for himself at this stage of his career. “For the past few years, I worked almost like an idol,” he said. “Idols are busy all year round. They release albums and prepare for concerts, but they are also always doing something out of the public eye. I learned how to relate to when they said, ‘I’m so happy to have a week off.’ I was like that.”

Somewhere 20 years ago, when both debuted.

EsPp5l2.jpg

And now, both in another platform.

Not many Korean Celebrities in e-commerce Xiaohongshu CFs. So far I only saw DH and Wookie, maybe there are others, but rarely appeared on the platform.

LL4HTiR.jpg

GTjUnnk.jpg

Thank to the translation..

I'm quite surprised to see Cody's name, as I understand, blow_jungho is the hair stylist. None of Wookie's friends IG tagged her name.

이혜영 or Lee Hye Young is Cody real name or now well known Gong Yoo's cody.

Is she not so secretly Wookie's stylist too. Or actually another Cody with same name.

jtTgJRU.jpg

This gream ripper's hat is from her styling too.

Year 2015.

IpK2sNr.jpg

First time I saw this hair style.

A list of must go restaurant.

pi378Yr.jpg

___

Btw, I still don't know why DH unfollow Bodybuilderchul's Xiaohongshu account after one day following him. Because of Wookie?

But Bodybuilderchul still following DH's account.spacer.png

How come they still cannot differentiate between Lee Da Hae and Lee Da Hee. The former is no longer active as an actress in Korea. She is now an internet celebrity for Chinese e-commerce market.

Wrong hastag.

6Sl4fmW.jpg

AfEvihw.jpg

Usually anniversary is not my thingy.

But today I realized what so significant of 12th....

First news of DH and Wookie reunion on screen was on 12th Feb 2014.

10 days before that, I already speculated something because of DH and Bada showed their special relationship. Wookie and Bada were very close friends since their debut days. When DH went to see Bada's musical, I had a feeling DH and Wookie also met each other.

Throwback from my post in My Girl's thread dated 2nd Feb 2014. 

10 days later, first news of reunion. 

ucFz6os.jpg

0DyspxQ.jpg

Wookie is so consistent with his statement whenever people asked him about My Girl. 

Whereby DH in 2016 when asked about My Girl in her own funding variety show..she just said THAT DRAMA. Of course she has to follow Masternim's script. Now that Masternim licking back his own game. He has to be a producer of Tik Tok or Douyin or whatever Chinese SNSs platform for DH craving of remembering Wookie or My Girl.

@dolley Yes, we saw that coming.

Heartfelt and sincerity.

First time is always remains VERY special.

spacer.png

---

Based on many interviews lately, seems like Wookie is always up to date with comments about him and his career.

fzwGb64.jpg

DH and the gang with their new business? Because they went there almost every week. Seems no quarantine after 10pm there.

Maybe new source of income. 

https://instagram.com/wavvvve.jeju?igshid=1oyineer4538l

Dou Dou? Aka DH's Chinese nickname.

One of GG was there too.

spacer.png

Or the main reason why she loves Jeju so much these few years because Wookie is always there too.. based on Naver's blog story.

3yAgKeI.jpg

Throwback of last month Weibo tantrum. At least we saw Wookie been teased about marriage from his staffs.

When DH playing wedding game with someone resembles Wookie, and became Weibo Hot List..Korean Media are blocked by the gang from reporting the news.

But when related to their Chinese e-commerce online products, the gang allowed it to be released in Korean platform.

spacer.png

But expected already about their power..even their business can operate after midnight.

spacer.png

Loh, after I posted that bar, the gang put it into private or for above 21 only. Why so afraid, the bar selling ice cream only right after midnight.

---

Btw, Franic is colourful, so beautiful.

More pictures from Franic official website.

In competition with DH's Banobagi.. hahaha.

hn31Dtn.jpg

• LOL 1

@samzz  it's bc one or two shareholders lurking on this thread. I hope the authorities are looking on this matter. 

Since gang's business in heart of Seoul is eye catching to authorities, shifting to Jeju is better. Hahaha I see another BS 2.0 coming.

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz  it's bc one or two shareholders lurking on this thread. I hope the authorities are looking on this matter. 

Since gang's business in heart of Seoul is eye catching to authorities, shifting to Jeju is better. Hahaha I see another BS 2.0 coming.

Yes, he is jobless lol, so soompi thread is one of his entertainment outlet.

What so special about that club, open until midnight only. We saw DH and the gang went there since last year, seeing the opening process. 

__

But I give DH benefits of the doubt..since Gong Yoo and Wookie are regular to fishing site and one of the raw fish restaurant there, maybe during the day, she's looking for them, who knows, Jeju is not big.

@samzz she can't do that, bc these two can't be separated and I don't know who is the parasite between them hahaha.

A parasite is an organism that lives on or in a host organism and gets its food from or at the expense of its host.

looking forward for a tiktok or videos about parasite, I'm sure there's a lot in Jeju

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz she can't do that, bc these two can't be separated and I don't know who is the parasite between them hahaha.

A parasite is an organism that lives on or in a host organism and gets its food from or at the expense of its host.

looking forward for a tiktok or videos about parasite, I'm sure there's a lot in Jeju

To me the binding agent is Gelato. There is no check out for that.

@dolley, they really looking at our posts. Now the bar under public viewing again, seems like handled by immature bunch.

With the act of blocking here and there, seems like they are not that brave at all. Their biggest fear is still mass public. 

---

FNqmrZa.jpg

6cah2Ra.jpg

Still curious if Wookie's hair stylist for ELLIE is the same DH's ex-Cody for 12 years or aka Lee Hye Young (now Gong Yoo's Cody). 

Another hair stylist with the same name is Halolee7 (Wookie's Arena magazine).

Cody was kicked out from DH's IG following list during Goblin time.

VLR27dW.jpg

4zNlJkr.jpg

QjYO9Iw.jpg

But halolee7 is not a stranger to DH. She is also close with Cody and ehmm Yi Feng's stylist blow_hyunceol. Old circle of friends.

On 3/16/2021 at 1:41 PM, dolley said:

@dolley not one or two shareholders..the whole family stalking this thread.. including sister in law.. hahaha. Their jealousy towards Wookie jump to another level. All because of DH secret's cake? You know who's the sister.

DH celebrated 30s birthday during Hotel King.

XYoCZsE.jpg

Then in 2019, Wookie during ending of Talk Show in 2020.

35Ll0qk.jpg

The cake we knew during Wookie's birthday Nov 2014 and at DH's house Nov 2014. 

Ironically, someone following 2014's cake history..not one cake but both cakes in one house. 

ZSirxsO.jpg

We recorded everything because we know, someone is so jealous at Wookie, even after 6 years. Only after they saw my cake post, then they interested too. Their act of showing off that 2 cakes that related to Donghey's past..that kind of jealousy.. hahaha. Grow up woman, wanna play the game too.

Even the wedding was done with one purpose in mind..

@Lovebeats3 your cake finding 6 years ago is making an appearance again.