[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I bet Wookie's new variety show has been on his schedule since few months ago, because in the news, said he went to practice as bartender already. This is not last minute casting or a week ago type of project. When lots of big names in one  project of course it has to be discussed/prepared few months earlier.

So when one of DC fan posted the news about Wookie and Li ji Ah, she/he probably got it from somewhere but got wrong project.

I posted this 2 months ago..as my Korean friends said, yes we can trust 70- 80% of what said in DC forum/gallery. They rarely post fake rumors. 

Eo56cGn.jpg

From DH's fan account..2 days ago..

Xmn01DT.jpg

As she said last month, she is qualified sommelier already. 

• Blob 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Love 1

Wookie new variety show is Bar overlooking the sea, good food and music.

And that's what DH did for the last 6 years..Bar(wines), sea, music and food.

Most of her Socmedia content have all the elements especially Beach and wines.

uJEETT0.jpg

My biggest regret so far I didn't SC Mr Kimmy IG's contents, especially when he promoting the BS bar.

He is DH and Masternim's best friend..who together with minions who 6 years ago love giving us awareness about DH's love life. He deleted all his account because of Seungri and BS.

When I saw Rose from Blackpink and commotion in Socmedia that she will be Wookie's first guest, I remember Mr Kimmy. He was one of PR team for Blackpink.

7AnAOnq.jpg

Jung Jung Ha is one of Wookie's best friend.

CKCDD8Z.jpg

6Vkbfv3.jpg

I don't know why many PD/Director/writer in K-Entertaiment unable to contact DH's previous previous agencies directly. Most of contact had to go through friends of her costars. Best examples, Hotel King through Wookie, Chuno through Jang Hyuk, IRIS 2 through Miss Ripley costar, EOE through Han Ga In's husband, Love Actually through Joe Cheng recommendation etc.

Q8FtqNQ.jpg

Now she cut ties with 90% of her old friends, MAYBE one of the main reasons, no PD would be able to contact her through connection, except through YG clan.

This totally doesn't apply to DH's ideology at all. First thing "they" informed the public ( through Happy Together show 2016) they were bit sad why reporters so late exposing their dating story. Minions even screen shot the message they sent to The Fact outlet..that Masternim couldn't wait to be exposed because of music comeback.

So not all agencies are bad, some celebrities really wanted it to be exposed.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-seung-gi-han-ye-seul-agencies-dating-news/

Korean entertainment totally not for naive community.

--

Whereby..

Wookie at at the beach already.

I'm sure Lee Seungi career won't be affected because of his new dating issue. Plus he didn't attack or mock Korean people on TV.

DH's career is affected because she wants it that way since the first day it was announced, if not why she followed the clan script 10000% during Lie Bar show.  

DH loves estate and share market businesses. Maybe that's why LSG is closed with DH.

icWBdAe.jpg

-----

Ironically many don't know that actually the sister of LSG's current gf was the first choice for female lead in Hotel King, not DH. The rest is History as we knew, 2 weeks after the announcement,  Wookie gave DH a call to be his FL.

Imagine Amone is Lee Yoo-Bi

8vDR53w.jpg

17 hours ago, samzz said:

I'm sure Lee Seungi career won't be affected because of his new dating issue. Plus he didn't attack or mock Korean people on TV.

DH's career is affected because she wants it that way since the first day it was announced, if not why she followed the clan script 10000% during Lie Bar show.  

DH loves estate and share market businesses. Maybe that's why LSG is closed with DH.

But if he choose to marry that girl, I think it will really affect his career. Even now, his own fan clubs already against her relationship with his current gf due to huge scandal from her family side. 

11 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

But if he choose to marry that girl, I think it will really affect his career. Even now, his own fan clubs already against her relationship with his current gf due to huge scandal from her family side. 

I read his DC gallery statement, so just wait and see, - hope he doesn't go with DH's career, which obviously no one try to talk to her about the consequences of what she said on TV 6 years ago especially related to military scandal. No celebrities  dare to glorifying someone with military scandal.

DH's DC gallery stopped active when they knew about the dating in 2015. Her gallery used to be the biggest among female celebrities 15 years ago.

That sweater though.

dUk1O0I.jpg

Wookie always stressed this statement.....I HAVE to be CHOSEN. Meaning Image is important for men like him because Wookie is not coming from Chaebol class.

To me any celebrities that don't care about this statement and his fans, better retire from this kind of "fan service career". Find another job and settle down with their choice and live happily ever after. Being successful businessman still can enjoy popularity. Nowadays everyone can be famous just by using Tik Tok. 

Not fair asking your fans to support your "special case partner" and try to ignore the origin of where it coming from. Or just live quietly and do indie film, etc. 

qxvncsg.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1366780wpp/lee-dong-wook-gets-candid-about-career-public-opinion-upcoming-talk-show-and-more

Retired gracefully just like Tik Tok CEO.

V0XHLX3.jpg

dFNkzOR.gif

Hahaha still remember DH's character in My Girl called LJK's character "JAEBI". 

Another best chemistry in My Girl team.

vwYUoIK.jpg

JnhfgMr.jpg

I think I saw that a lot in REAL life. Jobless man living luxuriously with rich insecure woman.

From Pohang (JTBC show) straight to Lahan Hotel (Happy New Year movie). People saw Wookie and Han Ji Min from 30th May - 1st June shooting at Lahan Hotel.

Makes me remember he had done that 2 projects at the same time 7 years ago-Hotel King at Alpensia and Roommate at Seoul.

daNTuNc.jpg

NYjXbfk.gif

So funny Hotel King is MBC channel, but wrapped up party was aired in SBS Roommate.

ViYlSx9.gif

Busy with Nancy Lang related stories and Lamborghini.

I saw similarities with 3 FEARLESS females celebrities when come to protecting their men..some said ."their men are a true deal", "I will protect my man".. "I will regret it if I don't have him for the rest of my life."

All these men literally have same history background and ironically the 3 females have/had YG history.

The power of "LOVE" they called it.

To my reading experience.. Lamborghini is still a cheap gift..some even got an APARTMENT, an Agency and additional restaurant branches.

---

Btw  Donghey reel world..not real world.

LkMARFg.gif

TZGQmUj.jpg

Who knows when they reach 50s they can bounce back.

0ZejfAN.jpg