[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

That was a lot of fun. He is certainly less awkward and she is enjoying that he doesn't mind her pitching in and helping.Like the SoHan couple, they talk a lot and only when you get the subs, do you really get all the good stuff.
But what I liked about this episode, is how they interacted. Both were happy. He was considerate by tying her shoe, letting her chip the ice, giving her food. She brushed ice from his hair, appreciated his thoughtfulness, helped in cooking and cleaned out the holes. I would like to know what the bait was that creeped her out. Did she have to cut their heads off or something? They seemed so small that you could hardly see them let alone cut something off. ???

Guest rmdaebak

it's really good that there's no more nervousness towards each other haha maybe because when they filmed that episode they already watched the first episode haha and they realized what they did =))))
I just can't help but to love Se Young's cuteness when she was afraid of the something <3 her eyes just gets bigger and bigger haha and it's really really cuteee can't wait for the eng sub!! at times like this makes me wanna learn the korean language :<

i heard the same. she called "wooyoung~a". kkkk. cute but i hope they called each other their pet name. i only watched cut posted by mbc, it's so funny the fishhook kept messing with seyoung's pants. i never thought seyoung will allow wooyoung to help her cox both of them seem very careful of skinship. lol.

Btw have u guys see this? This guy is funny in a weird way. Lol.

@missauditor Haha i watched those two funny videos myself and he was surprisingly funny! Some might be offended. But i wasnt. Hee. Wooyoung licking his fingers i agree not entirely innocent. Especially when he asked her to eat his chocs. He could also be getting back at seyoung for making him do 100 baby-breaths. Lol.

The vid cuts and photos were great! They helped me to be patient for tomorrow when i get the subs.

What does it mean when they call each other wooyoung na and seyoung na? Is na a term of endearment?