[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest rmdaebak

2PM's Wooyoung is already jealous on 'We Got Married'
2PM-Wooyoung-park-se-young_1390651501_af
2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young looked back on their first 'We Got Married' episode, but the conversation went a completely different way.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/2pms-wooyoung-is-already-jealous-on-we-got-married#ixzz2rSPws0cO 
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkp
op on Facebook

Guest caramelcake

I really love their interaction on episode 3. They have already felt comfortable around each other, although there are still some moments when they feel awkward . Here are my favorite parts :
1. Woo Young's Jealousy 
ep3-1.jpg
I understand Korean just a little, and I catch his questions are about "is it a guy?", "do you do that everyday?", "until when do you do that?", and "to whom do you call?". Then Se Young just laughs while answering his questions.
2. Woo Young's Aegyo 
ep3-2.jpg
:)) soo cute!
3. When they eat ramyun together
ep3-4.jpg
(they dig two holes for fishing, but they are hungry already so they decide to eat ramyun. Woo Young prepares all of these things. No wonder his bag is that big ;)) )
4. When they take selcas
ep3-5.jpg
Woo Young does not satisfy with the picture, without seeing his reaction, Se Young quickly asks him if they should take another pictures.They do the selcas 6 times. LOL
5. Their different interaction comparing to previous episodes
ep3-6.jpg

6. and lastly I find this is so cute <3 <3ep3-7.jpg
Firstly, they both feel awkward and shy. Then they take glance at each other until both of them feel comfortable enough to see each other eyes while they are talking.
At the previous episodes SY said her friend called her 'manly'(?) because of her behaviour (we have seen she helps WY melting the icein WY's drink without being asked and recently she helps him digging holes for fishing), but in this episode she lets her feminine sides(?) out so WY can take care of her such as tying her shoe, cooking ramyun for her etc. She seems to be happy about it (WY is surely a caring husband) ^^. Also, she likes hearing WY uses Busan dialect. I feel relieve then WY does not call her noona again LOL. aaa I can't wait for the sub so I can spazz more :))

@missauditor oh so calling wooyoung-i or wooyoung-na is a term of endearment? what does it really mean? is it like my wooyoung or dear wooyoung? Gaahh..the dailymotion link cant be played well so i have to wait for tomorrow still. They talk a lot so its useless to watch without subs.
I have to admit, wooyoung looks good with his hair dyed brown. I kinda like the yellow at first because he looked so hip. Men who groom well and dress in killer clothes are very attractive! and seyoung! she is soo preeetty! She was so sweet brushing off ice from his hair and he looked so shy. I would too, if I was her. I wouldnt be able to resist his charm. and hair. lol.

kawaiinoona said: @missauditor oh so calling wooyoung-i or wooyoung-na is a term of endearment? what does it really mean? is it like my wooyoung or dear wooyoung? Gaahh..the dailymotion link cant be played well so i have to wait for tomorrow still. They talk a lot so its useless to watch without subs.
I have to admit, wooyoung looks good with his hair dyed brown. I kinda like the yellow at first because he looked so hip. Men who groom well and dress in killer clothes are very attractive! and seyoung! she is soo preeetty! She was so sweet brushing off ice from his hair and he looked so shy. I would too, if I was her. I wouldnt be able to resist his charm. and hair. lol.

@LavelyShai i would like to hear seyoung refer to woyoung 'uri wooyoungie'

@kawaiinoona i have the same problem when i choose to view the link in HD. The loading is faster when i choose to watch at lower quality version. Wooyoung's yellow hair looks good on stage but his brown hair looks good next to seyoung. Lol. Seyoung is adorable. She's so lovely running around wooyoung while he's busy making up the hole.

I like this couple not forcing their skinship, just go with the flow and not being too lovey dovey. I remember wooyoung said he wanted to experience being boyfriend and girlfriend before very comfortable as married couple.

Thank you @lavelyshai and @chartutemoonkey! Thank u too to @missauditor for the snippets!! They calm me down. Haha

@missauditor oh switching to lowerquality? I didnt think of that. Seyoung is lovely isnt she. Very cute when she runs around wooyoung. I kinda like it when he handles most things. The tiny touches like him pushing her back and helping with the hooks caught on her pants..she brushing away ice.. that was sweeter than immediately hugging and stuff..

Whats uri wooyoungie?

kawaiinoona said: Thank you @lavelyshai and @chartutemoonkey! Thank u too to @missauditor for the snippets!! They calm me down. Haha @missauditor oh switching to lowerquality? I didnt think of that. Seyoung is lovely isnt she. Very cute when she runs around wooyoung. I kinda like it when he handles most things. The tiny touches like him pushing her back and helping with the hooks caught on her pants..she brushing away ice.. that was sweeter than immediately hugging and stuff.. Whats uri wooyoungie?

@missauditor ur time on this couple is much appreciated. Hee. No apologies needed. Pretty seyoung! Her hair is gorgeous. Wooyoung's ears are red when she brushed his hair! Or maybe that could be from the cold. Most likely its the cold. Haha. Ahh the sweetness! Seyoung knows how to flirt as well! :D

For me, the best part of WGM is the wedding pictures. I can't wait for the photoshoot because I believe se young will look beautiful, and wooyoung will make the photoshoot fun fun fun!
Here various Se Young looks for instyle wedding last year
Park+Se+Young+-+InStyle+Weddings+Magazine+April+Issue+2013.jpgPark+Se+Young+-+InStyle+Weddings+Magazine+April+Issue+2013+(5).jpgPark+Se+Young+-+InStyle+Weddings+Magazine+April+Issue+2013+(4).jpg
can't wait! And I also can't wait for the newlyweds house. Wooyoung said he wants to decorate their house with their pictures, that's why he asks Se Young to take the selca :)

dilawidj said: For me, the best part of WGM is the wedding pictures. I can't wait for the photoshoot because I believe se young will look beautiful, and wooyoung will make the photoshoot fun fun fun!
Here various Se Young looks for instyle wedding last year
can't wait! And I also can't wait for the newlyweds house. Wooyoung said he wants to decorate their house with their pictures, that's why he asks Se Young to take the selca :)

I just watched the subbed episode.Wooyoung is being his playful self, and she plays along.  :>I like how he made her cut the mullets and pretended he didn't like photos he was taking. They aren't forcing anything, just playfully flirting as two attractive people meeting each other would.
tumblr_mzza1zzUqM1r7pi3po1_250.gif tumblr_mzza1zzUqM1r7pi3po2_250.giftumblr_mzza1zzUqM1r7pi3po3_250.gif tumblr_mzza1zzUqM1r7pi3po4_250.gif

tumblr_mzz285Tv9H1r7pi3po1_250.gif tumblr_mzz285Tv9H1r7pi3po2_250.gif tumblr_mzz285Tv9H1r7pi3po4_250.gif

gifs from an-hy tumblr

I watched eng sub cut 4 and 5 twice each. Cannot get enough of this couple! It's so sweet of Seyoung to ask Wooyoung about her hair. Of course Wooyoung prefer bob cut but how he can resist Seyoung's long hair? Based on her past photos, Seyoung is much prettier in long hair. Very sweet of wooyoung too to consider whatever comfortable for Seyoung.

I like wooyoung made seyoung cut the smelt although she didn't like it. He pampered her at one point (fix her shoelaces etc) and strict on her when necessary.

One filming photo at woodbean cafe

m.blog.naver.com/cafewood/60208089794