[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

overlay.jpg

4bj2i2R.gif

People who are meant to be in each other’s lives will always gravitate back towards the other, no matter how far they wander. And this couldn’t be truer for Jang Wooyoung (Idol; 2pm) and Park Seyoung (Actress; School 2013, My Daughter Geum Sa Wol). Although they had previously crossed paths in a Coca Cola CF in 2012 and on the stage of Music Bank repeatedly in 2013, it wasn’t until a year later when they gravitated in each other’s orbits again where they were partnered together for ‘We Got Married’. Their fateful first meeting took place on the 2nd of January 2014, in a chocolate café over iced drinks and nervous conversations. Seyoung had all the characteristics of the ideal girl Wooyoung had since he was young while Wooyoung fit the ‘cool guy with satoori-accent’ image that Seyoung liked. Together, they fell in an unconventional, whirlwind romance witnessed by shippers worldwide who called themselves, YY Nation.

No relationships come without challenges and YY Couple’s biggest obstacle in the beginning of their relationship was probably their inability to hold hands. However, the progress in their relationship was evident in the song that Wooyoung had written for them to sing together; “With our two hands intertwined, step by step, we matched our footsteps. Your eyes are telling me, I like you, I like you like crazy.” Perhaps that was the reason Seyoung began to avoid his eyes as their relationship developed.  She started the show by looking at his eyes directly but as the show progressed, she avoided it more and more. And she confirmed this by confessing; “If I look at him in the eye, it’s like the feelings that I couldn’t bear to express is being found out. So those feelings got accumulated and at some point it already exceeded the limit but I kept pretending like I don’t like him.”

It was her brave confession and Wooyoung’s heartfelt message that he wrote on their love bench; “I have no pride in front of the person I love. That person is you, without change,” which convinced us, shippers that what initially started as a virtual relationship between these two beautiful souls had translated into something more. People who are meant to be in each other’s lives will always find their way back to each other. And YY Couple is a perfect example of if it’s meant to be, it will.

EdwH7pO.gif

)DrU8ONt.jpg

장우영 / Jang Woo Young 

Nicknames: Woodong, Toshio, Jang Jandi, Ssanti, Busan Boy, Dakdukhu Mandoo Cheeks, Ang Ang, Jjing Jjing Wooyoun, Boo-ung-ee (Owl)

Profession:  2pm Sub Vocal and Lead Dancer. MC and actor

Birthdate: 1989-Apr-30

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Height: 178cm

Weight: 65kg

Star sign: Taurus

Blood type: B

Talent agency: JYP Entertainment

Awards: 2nd SBS MTV Best of the Best, Best Male Soloist (2012) /1st YinYueTai V-Chart Awards, Best Korean New Solo Artist (2013)

Drama:  Dream High (KBS 2011)

a9Zwjwd.jpg

박세영 / Park Se Young

Profession: Actress and model

Birthdate: 1988-Jul-30

Height: 166cm

Weight: 45kg

Star sign: Leo

Blood type: A

Talent agency: Hunus Entertainment

Awards: New Star Award ("Faith") - 2012 SBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2012

Dramas:

Whisper (SBS, 2017)

Beautiful Mind (KBS, 2016)

My Daughter Geum SaWol (MBC, 2015)

Glorious Day (SBS, 2014)

A Tale of Two Sisters (KBS1, 2013)

Flower Boys Next Door (tvN, 2013, ep 16) cameo

School 2013 (KBS2, 2012)

Faith (SBS, 2012)

Love Rain (KBS2, 2012)

The Equator Man (KBS2, 2012)

If Tomorrow Comes (SBS, 2011)

Inspector Park Moon Soo (MBC, 2002) 

Movies: 

Cat Funeral (2015) 

Fashion King (2015)

SUPPORT, LOVE, and BELIEVE in Wooyoung and Seyoung and HAVE FUN!

9NgXE2t.jpg

Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YYNation/?fref=ts\

Episode Lists: http://dramacool.to/drama-detail/wgm-2young-couple

Radio Star (English subbed WY and SY cuts only):

Part 1:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1bqz4B3X8baUmlyanFqdUxyYVU/edit

Part 2:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1bqz4B3X8baRFNhQWVRQ3BjaFU/edit

Addresses to JYP/Hunus:

Hunus Entertainment (we will update as soon as a good address is located)

JYP Entertainment 41, 79 gil, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Thanks to PeggyM for this thread

Credits to: blame2pm eeyahlove22,, Kamille RiaR, LeeJ,

• Like 10

Guest cutiemicah25

hello welcome to the thread :) lets keep it up and more update for the new wgm couple  :-h LavelyShai said: @cutiemicah25 When is their first episode? This coming Saturday right?

Guest cutiemicah25

LavelyShai said: Everyone usually has something bad to say about couples on WGM before they even start. People didn't want YongSeo and they're one of the most loved couples.Aww 2Young Couple is their name? Cute :)

Guest cutiemicah25

[140105] [iNFO!] Sulli Joo Woon, Park Seyoung, Ahn Jaehyun and Kim Sung Oh are the confirmed cast of "Fashion King".
Filming will start in the mid of January and will premiere in the summer of 2014.
Se Young Have Double Filming To Do lol

1545716_192774964263507_749306374_n.jpg

Guest rmdaebak

@mdaebak 
I think they match as well, but we'd be lying if we said there weren't heartbroken Hottests somewhere :)

Haha that's true!! I can see on twitter that there are really many but i'm still hoping that they'll support this couple no matter what :). I feel that this couple will be very interesting and will give us many cute moments haha like khuntoria and yongseo ♡♡♡

Is there anyone out there whose active into the forums of other wgm couples? I Think that wgm releases text previews before the airing date? I wanna know at what day it is usually released (I'm not talking aboutthe preview last saturday) Thankssss :)

Have a great day everyone !

Guest Duy Quach

[HD][Preview][140108] We Got Married Ep204 _Season4 Ep72 ...(6s) 
http://youtu.be/yaoo08csC04 
yeah! I cant Wait ...new couple :x