[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Is it only me who think that this scene so seductive??
=)) =)) =))
I'm expected kiss scene already....LOL

:)) :)) :))
Please be patient wooyoungie...
tumblr_mzlrykkUic1qlo5i1o5_250.gif

I counted, he has licked his fingers 4 times...
Hahahaha...
Please show your biceps first Youngieeee
;;) ;;)

Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask, Since every couple in WGM has the name of their own, for example (Ssangchu Couple, Goguma Couple, Dimple Couple, Daramji Couple etc.) what would the name of this couple? Actually the first thing that comes to my head when I watched the first episode was the stuff bear. So could it be our new couple will be known as  " Teddy Bear Couple"???????

ROFLMAO Wooyoung was not thinking, his mind went completely blank, and he has a serious case of foot in mouth disease. =))

Once he gets over the nervousness and they become comfortable with each other, think they will be a fun couple to watch.

Also feel sorry for Wooyoung, his hyungs are going to be brutal on him.

Warshoe

• Like 1

Guest rmdaebak

I really liked this week's episode!! Se Young keeps teasing him because he kept on bragging about his past love haha :))) and it's really cool because it really made them very closer to each oher.
their similarities are just so shocking! good job by WGM by having this perfectly matched couple :)). 
I understand wooyoung for his mistakes haha it's all about his nervousness and also it can be seen that he realizes his mistakes and that's the important thing :) Like what he said towards the end, he wants honesty and it is seen all throughout the episode , he wants to be open to Se Young as much as possible, as well as se young she tries to get closer and closer to him .
They're both acting so natural towards each other, I really love how se young acts, she acts how should a 26-yr old girl should be acting , it's really cute  :"), a few more episodes then you can see the lighter/funny side of wooyoung haha.  I can't wait for their overseas episode :)) and also when they will have their house =))

I can't get over the cuteness. I don't know why seyoung thought she's not ladylike because i swear she aegyo a lot. Not that I'm complaining. Lol.

Who else keep watching their cut? I did before i write this post and i'm gonna watch again later. I think it'd been my sixth times. I want saturday to come quick!!!

Guest zidge22

just finished watching~omo this couple is adorable! i can't stop smiling, good thing i'm alone kekeke! i love it when wooyoung brought our about the "honesty" thing.. that means he is sincere in relating and interacting with se young. whatta guy~

Guest wishstarz

@warshoe Wooyoung does have foot n mouth disease to the ultimate degree!  You are right 2pm is going to be BRUTAL to him I can't imagine what they are going to do to him!  I almost want 2pm to not see WGM!

@zidge22 I do love that WY thinks honesty is important, being sincere is really an admirable trait for someone you want to be in a relationship with. Seyoung's answer was telling too, as she wants to communicate well with her husband.  WY definitely is honest but, he is struggling on how to communicate right now...lol  Just want to give WY a BIG hug!

saturday is toooooo far away >.<
by the way the puzzle has 9 pieces (9 similarities) and the complete photo make one more similarities. therefore from the puzzle they should have at least 10 similarities. - birth date- camping/going somewhere (really want to know the korean word written for this one)- blue- eyes- youngest in the family - school drama- won children beauty competition - jeong ji won (i saw one of the pieces) 
i can't get 2 more pieces >.< anybody have better eyesight than me?-- 
other than that their similarities:- like indie band/music- can't live without chocolate

怡 (Yi) said: Appreciate the soft subs! It's really insightful. Wooyoung is REALLY nervous... And my guess is that it's because he is genuinely taking part in this. If it was a professional work only thing it's no big deal. But him here.... It's like a dude out on a first date. Reminds me of Leeteuk when he first came onto the show. Extremely nervous and beetroot red.

Guest rmdaebak

Oh I almost forgot about their nicknames! She looked a bit flustered when he called her princess-nim, but then she called him prince. Awww our Royal Couple :x :x :x

♡♡♡♡ Royal Couple should also be a great name for the two ♡♡♡

I have always ignored WGM, thinking its ridiculously unreal. But when I found out Wooyong (I didnt know him other than it was mentioned that he was from 2pm) and Seyoung (whom I like because she looks so different and pretty), I was curious. If wooyoung was paired with any other flaky female pop idol, I would have skipped WGM again. I think that they are interesting and funny even when wooyoung was so clueless! When seyoung was brutally honest to him in the 2nd episode, i like her more and more. She shouldnt be the cookie cut version of a gf or wife for any variety show. If she wants to be a manly woman, you go girl. still, she was tough on him at first. That made him a lot more nervous. Usually, great relationships start from the most awkward or most unexpected of personalities. Not many of us end up with the people whom we call ideal. Cant wait for next episode! Although I kinda prefer wooyoung with his yellow hair. It makes him look so unique.