[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest yanidoodle

just watched the eng subs and I can't help but be thankful how sincere this couple can be.

wgm made a lot of effort in casting nowadays. :)

this is going to b fun. :) 

Guest zidge22

yanidoodle said:

just watched the eng subs and I can't help but be thankful how sincere this couple can be.

wgm made a lot of effort in casting nowadays. :)

this is going to b fun. :) 

Guest rmdaebak

I just can't stop replaying this video <3  By just looking at the MV i can remember both of them because of the bear :") 
great music!!!!! :x

Guest rmdaebak

I hope Se Young would also go to Japan <3 for their overseas trip! haha and finally meet 2pm members!! but i guess this would happen late since both are so busy </3 Se Young is also filming a movie (Fashion King) :( while wooyoung is busy doing concerts 

@rmdaebak agree! meeting 2PM members and also meeting each other family members. i think wooyoung's mom and noona appeared in korean tv before. dalgona show? maybe there's possibility they appear on tv again for wgm. wonder how wooyoung gonna react if he meet seyoung's onnies. his nervousness already hit the rooftop when he met seyoung. lol :) 
i haven't see any fanvid on this couple. maybe too early and not enough footage. i hope it's coming soon so i can download and watch whenever i miss our royal couple. right now i keep repeating their cut =)
some 2pm fans might not like what i m gonna write here but do you guys notice seyoung is jay park's mv girl in 'know your name'? i forgot if there's any kiss scene in that mv. if jinwoon is gunju-nim's and hwangja-nim's similarities, i think jay park also their similarities. btw, yumi from pocaguri couple also jay park's mv girl for 'girlfriend'.

@LavelyShaiseyoung kiss jay park in mv, was lee jong suk's classmate in school 2013 and jang geun suk's little sister in love rain. right now she's funeral'ing cat with kangin (super junior) and soon joowon is in love with her. the best part, when she's home, she's married to wooyoung. i guess i wanna be seyoung in my next life. lol.   

@missauditor _ The show that husband's mom and sister appear is Haha Mong Show ( sorry if they appear again in the show you mentioned )
They said that Wooyoung is mature style in real life and he tales care of the family like checking the door locks ...
I wish Se young to see the mature Woo Young ... she has to know he is not just a nervous mistake man :D

The more I think about it, Se Young seems to really care what Wooyoung thinks of her. Asking him about her skin tone, her personality..and sharing that info about her album tells us that she wants his approval or want him to like her by sharing or by showing off sweetly that musical background. She was embarrassed yes..but that shows how important Wooyoung's opinion is to her. She was pissed when he mentions past girlfriends.. so I think that maybe, if she doesnt care at all, she will just let it pass and act sweet and forgiving. She gripes about him, but at the same time likes the idea of him being his partner. Even if this match was put together by the team, she acts honestly. 

• Like 1

Guest rmdaebak

kawaiinoona said: The more I think about it, Se Young seems to really care what Wooyoung thinks of her. Asking him about her skin tone, her personality..and sharing that info about her album tells us that she wants his approval or want him to like her by sharing or by showing off sweetly that musical background. She was embarrassed yes..but that shows how important Wooyoung's opinion is to her. She was pissed when he mentions past girlfriends.. so I think that maybe, if she doesnt care at all, she will just let it pass and act sweet and forgiving. She gripes about him, but at the same time likes the idea of him being his partner. Even if this match was put together by the team, she acts honestly. 

rmdaebak said: kawaiinoona said: The more I think about it, Se Young seems to really care what Wooyoung thinks of her. Asking him about her skin tone, her personality..and sharing that info about her album tells us that she wants his approval or want him to like her by sharing or by showing off sweetly that musical background. She was embarrassed yes..but that shows how important Wooyoung's opinion is to her. She was pissed when he mentions past girlfriends.. so I think that maybe, if she doesnt care at all, she will just let it pass and act sweet and forgiving. She gripes about him, but at the same time likes the idea of him being his partner. Even if this match was put together by the team, she acts honestly. 

Churtate Moonkey said: @missauditor _ The show that husband's mom and sister appear is Haha Mong Show ( sorry if they appear again in the show you mentioned )
They said that Wooyoung is mature style in real life and he tales care of the family like checking the door locks ...
I wish Se young to see the mature Woo Young ... she has to know he is not just a nervous mistake man :D

Guest wishstarz

is a making video of a song JUNHO wrote and gave to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung included the song on his solo album.  junho thought Wooyoung's voice suited the song better than him for his manliness and sexy sound.