[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Very Cute Couple and so much fun to watch.  They try very hard to be considerate of each other's feelings.  And Wooyoung is very caring.  While Soyoung is quite perceptive.  

Finally watched it! Twice! It was certainly a fun episode! Seyoung knows all the cliched dates i think when she and her friends guessed where they are going. Lol. But him preparing everything made it really special. He hasnt gone fishing but he looks quite comfortable.

I love the scene where he was a little disappointed he couldnt call her 'princess' in the train, him tying her shoelaces and laughing, him asking her to be doctor and do surgery (i thought he played with that because she was an actress and to help with her unease), cooking ramen and her brushing away ice from his hair. Thats my most fav. He was so unnervved.

Seyoung was definitely cute when she asked him about the long hair. He smiled shyly into the hot pack when she said she knows he likes bob cut.

They were still a bit awkward, and seyoung can be serious at times..but i found out wooyoung is a serious person off the tv screen (happy together interview). The nervousness is gone i think. It was a sweet episode. This couple is very easy on the eyes. I want them to get closer. Wonder what his secret message is. But do you guys think she was a little sarcastic when she asked whether wooyoung wants to take more photos? Or is it just me? Or she was just joking with him knowing he likes multiple photos?

Guest rmdaebak

kawaiinoona said:  But do you guys think she was a little sarcastic when she asked whether wooyoung wants to take more photos? Or is it just me? Or she was just joking with him knowing he likes multiple photos?

@LavelyShai googling her, i think she had long hair more often. current bob haircut (for her movie funeral cat) probably once in a very long time she chopped her hair. wonder what's the progress for that movie. cannot wait for the press conference to see her interaction with kangin (oops!). lol. i cannot wait for 2young to enter wgm village too. wooyoung is the youngest among the husband (he born in Apr 89 and joon young born in Feb 89) and seyoung is the youngest among the wives. that qualify them as maknae couple :) in term of age and also seniority in the wgm season 4
@kawaiinoona i need to watch the Happy Together, wanna see serious wooyoung :) mind to share which episode? if u able to provide the link is even better. i think wooyoung is really manly. i didn't expect that side of him. he has baby face and like most of male idol, i expect him to be either playful type or overly romantic type. mmm i don't think seyoung being sarcastic, i agree with the caption, she reads her husband quickly? and her way to tease wooyoung's selca style? lol. but seyoung is really cool. she don't even bother to check her face after every selca.    

one more i love about seyoung. she always say thank you :) 

please bear my random rambling. lol.
i like wooyoung style. smart and simple. his face is good too. seyoung is pretty. imho, she's the prettiest out of 3 wives in current wgm. but i don't really dig her clothing style in wgm >.< maybe it's winter? not much range other than fury/fluffy stuff or sweatshirt. so far, i like her outfit for the first meeting and the white jacket during the chuncheon date. totally not digging her grey fury/fluffy sweatshirt during the train ride and pink dress during the press conference. 
btw interesting interview about wooyoung and his 2PM members :)wooyoung looks at the mirror most, gentleman, take long bath and has pretty hands credit: http://2pmmissaftw.tumblr.com/post/74162368198/trans-cancam-magazine-2014-interview-2pm   
Member Rangking that done by members themselves !!
Among the members , who is number 1 in OO ??

Nichkhun’s Best 3
The most gentleman towards female?
1. Junho
2. Wooyoung
3. Chansung

Junho’s Best 3
Members that will get married early ?
1. Taecyeon
2. Chansung
3. Jun. K

Taecyeon’s Best 3
Members that you think don’t cook?
1. Wooyoung
2. Junho
3. Jun. K

Chansung’s Best 3
Members that do a lot of skinship ?
1. Chansung
2. Junho
3. Jun. K

Jun. K’s Best 3
Members that you think have a pretty hands ?
1. Jun. K
2. Nichkhun
3. Wooyoung

Wooyoung’s Best 3
Members that you think will wait for his Girlfriend ?

1. Taecyeon
2. Chansung
3. Junho

Nichkhun’s Best 3
Members that bath the longest ?
1. Nichkhun
2. Jun. K
3. Wooyoung 

Junho’s Best 3
The most fearless members ?
1. Taecyeon
2. None !
3. None !

Taecyeon’s Best 3
Members that look at mirror the most ?
1. Junho
2. Wooyoung
3. Nichkhun

Chansung’s best 3
Members that like spoiled the most ?
1. Taecyeon
2. Jun. K
3. Junho

Jun. K’s Best 3
Members that find difficult at women’s fashion ?
1. Chansung
2. Junho
3. Wooyoung

Wooyoung’s Best 3
Members that replied real quick in SNS ?

1. Chansung
2. Nichkhun
3. Taecyeon

@LavelyShai said: @missauditorYeah she's had long hair pretty much throughout her career & the haircut did come because of her movie with Kangin. The only good thing about the WGM Village is the couple interactions other than that I really don't like it lol Speaking of Kangin, I loved him on WGM when he was married to Lee Yoon Ji

@missauditor woo does have a baby face isnt he? His cheeks! He had a more babyish face on dream high tho. He IS manly in this episode! I wouldnt blame seyoung for fixing his hair. (Excuse me but i like to bring up that scene as much as i can). Lol. I think he is the only son in the family? Thats why he feels responsible? Koreans put emphasis on that right? Thinking about it, seyoung might be just teasing in her own way when she asked him if he wants more selcas.

@kawaiinoona said: @missauditor woo does have a baby face isnt he? His cheeks! He had a more babyish face on dream high tho. He IS manly in this episode! I wouldnt blame seyoung for fixing his hair. (Excuse me but i like to bring up that scene as much as i can). Lol. I think he is the only son in the family? Thats why he feels responsible? Koreans put emphasis on that right? Thinking about it, seyoung might be just teasing in her own way when she asked him if he wants more selcas.

@missauditor ahh..i noticed wooyoung's hands even in episode 1. I have a thing for musician's hands. Lol. Wooyoung very handsome in a suit! Seyoung gorgeous. Somehow i rather like her short wavy hair. Much more than her long cut. The shorter hair really frames her face and her eyes pop more. as for her fashion, she does prefer that kind of style doesnt she? Her pink one for conference was not the best to me too. I like her pink coat on the first date. It hangs on her body well. Otherwise i think its kinda simple and sweet. Is it because she is curvy? She wants to wear less revealing dresses? but i get what u mean when she wears her fluffy sweaters all the time. and that collar. She wore twice. Lol. Wooyoung? No complaints on his style :)
@lavelyshai i dont like the couple in the house too. All they do is sit in the living room. or cook. I get a little claustrophobic. I want activities outside the home. Go to Japan please. HAHA..
Im starting to understand why she is more 'manly'. She is very strong opinionated and looks independent. I think its more accurate to say she is not the girly girl. I have a theory about a family who has only daughters: the daughters tend to have strong characters. But again maybe no..because i have 8 brothers and sisters and my two sisters and I are strong-willed females :-@ i think the instinct to survive in a dominant male environment comes out. haha
Who is this Kangin? Maybe i can watch the couple...

Why is this thread is slow? Come on, people give what your thoughts about this couple. INDONESIAN maybe? SINGAPORE?MALAYSIA? VIETNAM? PHILIPPINES? ASIAN, EUROPEAN PEOPLE? PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD?

I'm soo sorry if you guys think I'm crazy ,its just that it will be great if the shippers come here shares what you think of this couple hehehehehehhehehehehehe.. I'm sincerely sorry if I make you uncomfortable.

By the way after watching their episode, I feel like Seyoung is cute especially when she saw the mullets and said that it was died but then later she found out that it was moving. I guessed WY had some kind of pride as a man if he couldn't break the ice especially in front of the girls. But I'm really proud of SY because she did it without him asking it, I don't think there will be a girl like her will do that, even though I bet there are some girls can do it. Even me as a girl, who don't really like cheesy kind of relationship, will do something like what SY do such as breaking ice. I guess there's a time when girls think that we should look good and feminine in front of boys. But she's different, I like it. She becomes an inspiration for me after Poca ( from the jung-jung couple / Pocagurians).
I also feel like WY seems different from the first episode, maybe it's because he has already got the advice from 2PM members such as Nichkhun and Taecyeon who had already been in WGM. He might be expect a cute kind relationship like what his hyungs did (Sorry wooyoung, your relationship is different), but even though it doesn't come to his expectation, but I guess they're already comfortable with each other. To say that they're falling in love, its not the right word yet because they just meet with each other. By the way, Can I suggest the name of this couple is 'Eye couple' or 'Gazing couple'. Because they're kinda understand by just seeing each other's eyes hehehe. To me, they're somewhat mix of cute and funny couple. They can be fun and romantic couple on the same time. I'm sorry if its different from your point of views.
WY is really understanding, I hope I can find a man like him..

Sekar Hayyu said: Why is this thread is slow? Come on, people give what your thoughts about this couple. INDONESIAN maybe? SINGAPORE?MALAYSIA? VIETNAM? PHILIPPINES? ASIAN, EUROPEAN PEOPLE? PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD?

I'm soo sorry if you guys think I'm crazy ,its just that it will be great if the shippers come here shares what you think of this couple hehehehehehhehehehehehe.. I'm sincerely sorry if I make you uncomfortable?

serendibite said: Sekar Hayyu said: Why is this thread is slow? Come on, people give what your thoughts about this couple. INDONESIAN maybe? SINGAPORE?MALAYSIA? VIETNAM? PHILIPPINES? ASIAN, EUROPEAN PEOPLE? PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD?

I'm soo sorry if you guys think I'm crazy ,its just that it will be great if the shippers come here shares what you think of this couple hehehehehehhehehehehehe.. I'm sincerely sorry if I make you uncomfortable?

@kawaiinoona seyoung looks like someone who is very easygoing. i think she didn't put much emphasize on the exterior. probably she just happily wear whatever prepared by her stylist/sponsor. in the past, she wore a lot, really a lot, revealing clothes. low neckline, super mini dress, hot pants, seyoung brave it all. i guess it's winter, she prefer to bundle up :)   Sekar Hayyu said: Why is this thread is slow? Come on, people give what your thoughts about this couple. INDONESIAN maybe? SINGAPORE?MALAYSIA? VIETNAM? PHILIPPINES? ASIAN, EUROPEAN PEOPLE? PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD?

I'm soo sorry if you guys think I'm crazy ,its just that it will be great if the shippers come here shares what you think of this couple hehehehehehhehehehehehe.. I'm sincerely sorry if I make you uncomfortable.