[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

dilawidj said: So I Found another translation of wooyoung interview with cancam. A lot of talking about love~

cr to http://besidewooyoung.tumblr.com/

CanCam Magazine March 2014 Issue

Q : Which types of girl that you like ?
A : good personality, has a clear thought, has common language, pretty girl

Q : What kind of stripe’s fashion style that you like from a girl ?
A : If in winter, shirt with red and white color and match it with beanie. How cute is it

Q : Do you want to wear couple tee ?
A : Now is … (laugh)

Love
Q : If you want to ask your ideal girl for a date, how do you write it (SMS) ?
A : [What do you do this week ? There is a great movie, have you seen it ?] I will ask like that (laugh). If (we) want to watch, we have to watch Taecyeon’s [Marriage blue]! I have watched it two times, but still feel so interesting

Q : If your girlfriend want you to change hairstlye or fashion style ? 
A : I will change it once, next time will wear according to my own taste

Q : Female’s scent that you like ? 
A : Fresh scent

missauditor said: [WOOSUBS] 140112 MBC Section TV Wooyoung WGM Press Conference.
 In episode 1 of 2young couple, Seyoung helped to melt Wooyoung's drink with her hot pack. If you watch this press conference cut, towards the end you noticed Seyoung had the same moment too and guess who was melting her drink? And of course Wooyoung's love gaze here and there. Lol.

serendibite said:Concerning their 'events' conversation, I think she meant she didn't like events that were previsible, obvious and loosely done. And Woo playfully responded that he didn't know of such events(means he does better than these), so she asked how he knew his events were good(he seemed sure about his proficiency/skills) she's implying he has probably done a lot of events with girls to know he's good.
Well, that's my own understanding. :D
(I'm sorry if my english is messy :-< bear with me guys)

missauditor said: [WOOSUBS] 140112 MBC Section TV Wooyoung WGM Press Conference http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19n255_woosubs-140112-mbc-section-tv-wooyoung-wgm-press-conference_creation Is it ok to post dm link here? I hope so >.< I think most of us saw this vid before. In episode 1 of 2young couple, Seyoung helped to melt Wooyoung's drink with her hot pack. If you watch this press conference cut, towards the end you noticed Seyoung had the same moment too and guess who was melting her drink? And of course Wooyoung's love gaze here and there. Lol.

Guest adniRose

this episode is getting better because they much more comfortable now...i think this couple balance out between SooHan and JungJung couple.. SooHan is too sweet and so much lovey-dovey while JungJung is too mischievous and so crazy... 2Young have both..!somehow i love when SY suggest to use their names instead of nickname, atleast for now.. since they're still in early stage so they may need to get closer and be really comfortable first, then who knows the nickname will come out naturally/automatically..she dont do aegyo (she's naturally cute though) but WY has many aegyo.. and when WY said satoori is kinda harsh to a girl, yet she likes it... i think they have many contradiction just as much of their similarity..if i'm not mistaken WY really love interior design, cant wait to see they decorate their house..

p/s: i hope anyone who lurk in hear will voice out their opinion too..:)

@missauditor  I didn't watch pass a certain point on their part ... But here it is and with eng. subs. WooYoung visits Taec and GuiGui

oh and the tv scene

He pretty much reacts as if it's his wife. But maybe that was just him being dramatic for the show.

@schoolers i kinda like his saturi as well! He looks really comfortable when he speaks it to seyoung! As if his true self shines through.

@missauditor we do kinda live in this thread do we? Lol! It keeps us sane..

Seyoung does look a liiittle jealous now since i understood the convo. Or...she could be annoyed with his boasting..hee.yes..how does she look jealous? i understand too that fan subs can be more complete..even captions are subbed..the little animated dialogues..

Since there is nothing to post about in between the episodes, how about posting about activities of both of them?I don't know much about Seyoung so I'll post about Wooyoung's activities
Wooyoung for Lotte Duty Free:
tumblr_n03tstATm71sfmj0no5_500.jpg
Jacket of Genesis Of 2PM making(to be released tomorrow)tumblr_n03wxlRAsl1rzicw0o2_500.jpg
tumblr_n03wxlRAsl1rzicw0o3_500.jpgtumblr_n02kfznyWl1rt8gh9o2_500.jpg

(Magazine) Numero Tokyo March 2014tumblr_n037exPM4X1r4mt3co1_500.pngtumblr_n036a6qQD21qe4t2io1_500.png

In Japan BTStumblr_n03r4uQDlS1rk9yiko1_500.png

Guest reijaye

Se Young's debut film Cat Funeral Official Trailer is out

http://youtu.be/ZBgwF9dFPD8       

the last episode of WGM got 8.0 in ratings and...
got this from dc and 2Young couple segment received the show's highest peak during the broadcast of WGM
BfDrRTUCcAAx1xA.jpg:large

i starts to really the 2young couples and looking forwards for more adorable developments between  the newly wedded , but some how i always feel/see that among the 2PM members  Jang Woojung is really being downplayed :  he's warm,  talented , great dancer , can sing , all around guy ( manly ) but not as popular as he should - i hope this its his time .  May you have a great happy marriage Woojung   !!!

babyfat61

said: i starts to really the 2young couples and looking forwards for more adorable developments between  the newly wedded , but some how i always feel/see that among the 2PM members  Jang Woojung is really being downplayed :  he's warm,  talented , great dancer , can sing , all around guy ( manly ) but not as popular as he should - i hope this its his time .  May you have a great happy marriage Woojung   !!!

• Like 1

have you guys see this? park sisters (park shin hye & park seyoung) camping log. there's 4 episode of roughly 30 minutes show. i didn't see any english subbed but if you can read germany, i saw germany subbed around the youtube. 
past few minutes of episode 1, you can see shin hye commented about seyoung's short response i.e. yes, no, nod head, shake head. lol. it's given being indifferent is seyoung's style/charm. you can witness this throughout the episodes. she's someone with little words and expressions. and she likes to use the 'sasil' or 'seulshilki' which mean honestly or sincerely. as she warm up throughout the show, she has more and more  to say.
in episode 3, park sisters invited their friends over. seyoung invited her friend of 10 years eun hye. eun hye is just like seyoung. quiet and pretty :) according to eun hye, seyoung was very famous at school. at the end of episode 3, eun hye wrote a photo letter to seyoung and seyoung was very touched and had teary eyes. 
in episode 4, shin hye planned a suprise event to celebrate seyoung's birthday. seyoung touched again and tearing. i love how she hugged shin hye tightly and patted her head to show how grateful she was. i think it's about time before seyoung's has teary eyes in front of wooyoung given that her husband is event guy with high proficiency level. lol. so in 2013, seyoung celebrate suprise birthday party with her industry bestfriend, i guess in 2014 she will celebrate with her husband :)     
other than that, there's one time shin hye and seyoung high five each other, you can see her high five is similar in wgm. very strong. and i think seyoung is not very good at cooking. lol. and nailing. seyoung nailing a lot in this show because the girls needs to built their own tent at every camping locations.