[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@kawaiinoona
said: @schoolers i kinda like his saturi as well! He looks really comfortable when he speaks it to seyoung! As if his true self shines through. @missauditor we do kinda live in this thread do we? Lol! It keeps us sane.. Seyoung does look a liiittle jealous now since i understood the convo. Or...she could be annoyed with his boasting..hee.yes..how does she look jealous? i understand too that fan subs can be more complete..even captions are subbed..the little animated dialogues..

@missauditor i have seen the vids in youtube but since i dont love camping and park shin hye, i skipped it. its nice to see if she is touched with any upcoming events done by wooyoung! I think if its sincere enough, she might be moved. Or that time of the month. I can cry easily during my time of the month. Haha. Hey i love jun.k as well! His humour resides with me in the first episode when he teased wooyoung with the bear! Witty men are so fun especially done so effortlessly..

I begin to wonder.. since i havent watched wgm since season 1, are there couples who seem tired of each other after a while..or it starts to look like its forced acting?

Guest rmdaebak

@missauditor Now, I'm getting more and more excited about park shin hye visiting these couple !! I can imagine how will park shin hye will ask woo a lot of questions and how will she tell him that he should take care well of se young :) i can imagine how nervous woo will be hahaha :)). I hope 2pm members and shin hye will visit at the same time , tho i think it's almost impossible because of their sooooo busy schedule ♡♡♡

rmdaebak said: @missauditor Now, I'm getting more and more excited about park shin hye visiting these couple !! I can imagine how will park shin hye will ask woo a lot of questions and how will she tell him that he should take care well of se young :) i can imagine how nervous woo will be hahaha :)). I hope 2pm members and shin hye will visit at the same time , tho i think it's almost impossible because of their sooooo busy schedule ♡♡♡

kawaiinoona said: @missauditor i have seen the vids in youtube but since i dont love camping and park shin hye, i skipped it. its nice to see if she is touched with any upcoming events done by wooyoung! I think if its sincere enough, she might be moved. Or that time of the month. I can cry easily during my time of the month. Haha. Hey i love jun.k as well! His humour resides with me in the first episode when he teased wooyoung with the bear! Witty men are so fun especially done so effortlessly.. I begin to wonder.. since i havent watched wgm since season 1, are there couples who seem tired of each other after a while..or it starts to look like its forced acting?

DaniaH said: rmdaebak said: @missauditor Now, I'm getting more and more excited about park shin hye visiting these couple !! I can imagine how will park shin hye will ask woo a lot of questions and how will she tell him that he should take care well of se young :) i can imagine how nervous woo will be hahaha :)). I hope 2pm members and shin hye will visit at the same time , tho i think it's almost impossible because of their sooooo busy schedule ♡♡♡

missauditor said:please match make jun.k and shin hye than. lol. but shin hye has to many ship already i.e. jang geun seuk, lee minho, siyoon, etc. anybody to pair with shin hye especially idol will just get lots of hate from netizen. but it would be great if seyoung bring shin hye to her housewarming when wooyoung bring his members. if not shin hye, than please bring her actress friends. sora and leeteuk did introduce super junior members (eunhyuk, kyuhyun, sungmin, donghae) to sora's actresses friend. that episode was really really hilarioous.

imagining 2pm members + shin hye at one place, i think 2young newlywed house will run down. lol. 

@artz_10true at first she barely speak. first she came as psh's guest and second i think its seyoung's charm being indifferent. because i really want to know her personality, i soldier the 4 episodes :) do you remember during their press conference, seyoung said they didn't talk alot when they first met (wooyoung nodded at her side agree with her). and in their 3rd episode last saturday wooyoung commented seyoung is more active during their chuncheon date. it's the same with this camping log. seyoung involve more and more throughout the episode :) eun hye is seyoung's non celebrity friend (or maybe she's an inspiring talent/actress. i can't grasp their whole convo). not YEH the celebrity.
here seyoung, shin hye and kim jeong hwa. they are from the same label :)
5ceci13.jpg

@artz_10 haha at least i think that i am kawaii! Just joking :).. yes i did watch that happy together episode! Even if the other 2pm members dont come and meet seyoung..jun.k alone will be fine with me..maybe i have a soft spot for funny hyungs. Since im not that young anymore! Jun.k also seems to be able to tickle wooyoung's funny bones..

DaniaH said: missauditor said:please match make jun.k and shin hye than. lol. but shin hye has to many ship already i.e. jang geun seuk, lee minho, siyoon, etc. anybody to pair with shin hye especially idol will just get lots of hate from netizen. but it would be great if seyoung bring shin hye to her housewarming when wooyoung bring his members. if not shin hye, than please bring her actress friends. sora and leeteuk did introduce super junior members (eunhyuk, kyuhyun, sungmin, donghae) to sora's actresses friend. that episode was really really hilarioous.

imagining 2pm members + shin hye at one place, i think 2young newlywed house will run down. lol. 

Guest rmdaebak

I hope for a valentine's day special for the three couples :") and the JoonMi couple will make them do weird stuffs and the SoYeon-Yoonhan couple will make them do something verrryyyyyyyyyy sweeet <3 :")

Guest rmdaebak

우영 ♡ 박세영 – 둘 만의 첫 춘천여행 ② 둘 만의 첫 여행을 떠나 얼음낚시를 즐기던 두 사람! 결국 빙어는 한 마리도 못 잡은 채, 썰매를 타기로 하는데.. 썰매 타는 아이들에게 시합을 제안하는 우영! 우영은 쩔쩔매는 세영을 뒤로 하고 죽기 살기로 달리는데.. 썰매 시합에 열중할 수 밖에 없었던 우영의 속마음은? 몸을 녹이기 위해 두 사람이 향한 곳은 액세서리 공방카페! 액세서리들을 구경하며 서로 커플링을 해본 적이 있는지 물어보는데.. `해 본 적이 없는` 세영과 `커플 팔찌를 해본 적이 있다`는 우영! 과거를 서슴없이(?) 말하는 우영의 말에 세영의 반응은? 직접 팔찌를 만들어 서로에게 선물하기로 하는 두 사람! 팔찌에 새길 문구를 고민하던 우영은 고민 끝에 새겨나가는데.. 과연 세영의 반응은?
cr. MBC
Anyone here who can translate this text preview, i used google translate but i can't seem to understand much of it :(

Guest adniRose

tumblr_n05wz0Pch81qbjiczo1_500.jpg

i really love the caption.. and i hope after spending more time as a married couple, they'll be able to understand each other easily just with a gaze...:x
@rmdaebak oh i am sooo cant wait to see this couple to meet up their neighbors...and they're the maknae couple, will they get some help from other couples..?and since WY is also quite crazy, i wonder if he and JoonYoung can mesh well...:D