[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@missauditor she wore all types? there goes to show i know little. hee. 
Since i depend on subs alone, at the start of the train ride, wooyoung asked something like whether she watched the first episode. He said "i want to tell you something.." but then the scene cuts to her telling him that she watched it alone with her trainer. The captions tell us that he asked whether she watched it? the conversation was a little off for me. Editing i think. Wonder what he wanted to tell her? Sorry I was so nervous? Sorry I didnt remember you? Thats not how i usually act? You were so pretty I got so nervous? Lol..
@serendibite what the heck. I didnt notice that. WGM should be longer. give us 30 mins per couple. or 30 mins for this couple. Lol. I think he doesnt want that other drink. Or he accidentally switched drinks. or he slyly did it. Gaahh
@lavelyshai oh they decorated the house themselves? I think that would be more fun because you had a lot more to do. 

More people is posting. Keep them coming! Thanks for all the photos :)

@kawaiinoona i m on my mobile right now. Later i'll try to post healthy photos of our gunju-nim :)

guys, when wooyoung and seyoung talked about events, i don't really understand the flow. What exactly kind of event seyoung didn't like?

Since u guys are at the beverages, woo and se shared the same cup too when they drink hot water at the fishing rink. Woo drink first than se's turn.

So I Found another translation of wooyoung interview with cancam. A lot of talking about love~

cr to http://besidewooyoung.tumblr.com/

CanCam Magazine March 2014 Issue

TRANSLATED WOOYOUNG’s PART

Q : Which types of girl that you like ?
A : good personality, has a clear thought, has common language, pretty girl

Q : What kind of hairstyle that you like (girl) ?
A : black short-hair

Q : When is your first-love ?
A : Eleven y.o (??)

Q : What kind of stripe’s fashion style that you like from a girl ?
A : If in winter, shirt with red and white color and match it with beanie. How cute is it

Q : Do you want to wear couple tee ?
A : Now is … (laugh)

Love
Q : If you want to ask your ideal girl for a date, how do you write it (SMS) ?
A : [What do you do this week ? There is a great movie, have you seen it ?] I will ask like that (laugh). If (we) want to watch, we have to watch Taecyeon’s [Marriage blue]! I have watched it two times, but still feel so interesting

Q: After how many dates you will confess ?
A : On the second day after eating together 

Q : If your girlfriend want you to change hairstlye or fashion style ? 
A : I will change it once, next time will wear according to my own taste

Q : Female’s scent that you like ? 
A : Fresh scent 

( note that I only post part that talks about love and things that related to them. Also note that maybe for now nothing is pointing about his current love life, or about se young, but It's fun to know what he likes about girls) :)

My feelings on this couple so far are: SeYoung is very observant, thoughtful and is more of thinking person who remains calm. She enjoys his spontaneousnessand his caring personality. She is mischievous and wants to see what he'll do.WooYoung is often swept away with emotions, smart, thoughtful, has a big imagination and wants to fit in with his girl. He istaken with her eyes and the contrast between her confident attitude and her cuteness. But he is also mischievous when he tests out these two traits.

• Like 1

Guest shineepink

@serendibite : It truly amazes me how you can spot that details.. I really have to train my eyes so i can help with these little things, that seem so (un)important, but if we think about it they are so special, especially when they know each other for so little time..
@reijaye : How i wish that SeYoung knows about this performance and shows a little ( or a LOT) of  jealousy .. i mean he is almost naked ! with other women ( who are not his wife) touching him …And as usually Wooyoung is SO HOT …. and still so sweet and thoughtful ... how can anyone resist him ??  xD

@missauditor i dont understand either."tinker" ..."proficiency"?..i couldnt really laugh because i was confused!

@reijaye true! Just a little reaction from her is fine with me! Hee. Like she shows him the photo from her phone..asking him to explain himself. He ofcourse will explain himself.. but its just enough :)

@dilawidj and my delulu mind also confirms that they are sharing drinks in the train..haha

@missauditor ....

[off-topic] ... what do you use to access the forum from mobile? An application ? browser?

:D

I use browser. Chrome to be specific. Downloaded from my Play Store. I wish there's application for soompi though :)

@kawaiinoona lets hope someone will enlighten us on this matter.

I wonder if any 2pm fansub will eng sub 2young cut. I remember ciksara subbed for khuntoria before. Anybody knows?

[WOOSUBS] 140112 MBC Section TV Wooyoung WGM Press Conference

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19n255_woosubs-140112-mbc-section-tv-wooyoung-wgm-press-conference_creation

Is it ok to post dm link here? I hope so >.< I think most of us saw this vid before. In episode 1 of 2young couple, Seyoung helped to melt Wooyoung's drink with her hot pack. If you watch this press conference cut, towards the end you noticed Seyoung had the same moment too and guess who was melting her drink? And of course Wooyoung's love gaze here and there. Lol.

Guest NorineJ

Annyounghasehyo Chingus!!

Rine-imnida from Singapore....well I've watched the 3 episodes and waiting for the next one where Wooyoung and Se young will be in the bridal groom outfits!! sure they are still awkward but hey, little sweet cheesy gestures will definitely win hearts!

oh, and still waiting for the pet names for each other, they're like beauty & the beast (2pm) lol! cheers!

colourgrae said:  My feelings on this couple so far are: SeYoung is very observant, thoughtful and is more of thinking person who remains calm. She enjoys his spontaneousnessand his caring personality. She is mischievous and wants to see what he'll do.WooYoung is often swept away with emotions, smart, thoughtful, has a big imagination and wants to fit in with his girl. He istaken with her eyes and the contrast between her confident attitude and her cuteness. But he is also mischievous when he tests out these two traits.

Now that you are talking about the members - I wonder how long it will take for WooYoung to live it down? The first/second episode was so hilariously awkward. Still, they are going to be envious. I saw when WooYoung and Nickhun and? visited Taec on the Global. WooYoung was pretty funny on it. When Taec's wife had a youtube of a kiss she did, WY started shouting at the tv to turn off. He does seem to be the jealous type even if it is just Taec's wife. He was also quite serious in questioning the "wife".
 Mullets can be a hair style or a fish found in tropical waters. Now she could have been trimming Mullets on the maggots, but that would be ridiculous.  :P
 Since the 3 members lost the bet about the "wife" being younger, will they really show up as bridesmaids?