[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest shineepink

BesyUEwCAAECCLf.jpg:large
Such a perfect husband xD
What do you guys think about the next episode ? Will Wooyoung still be nervous, or will he finally shoe us is sweet and romantic side?? 

The preview for tomorrow didn't show nervous Woo Young but .. funny one ... :D They did ice fishing and he become irritated from digging the ice ... I heard the word "jashik" which woo young usually use in annoying situations :D ..
They are riding a train together ( Just like Nickhun and Victoria ... after first meeting .. they go on a train trip :D )

finally it's friday and tomorrow is the new episode :)i think today we gonna haf the stills and written preview. i will satisfy with just that for today.

Churtate Moonkey said: The preview for tomorrow didn't show nervous Woo Young but .. funny one ... :D They did ice fishing and he become irritated from digging the ice ... I heard the word "jashik" which woo young usually use in annoying situations :D ..
They are riding a train together ( Just like Nickhun and Victoria ... after first meeting .. they go on a train trip :D )

Guest adniRose

the first two episode when WY keep making mistake by mentioning his past gf, his crush on 2nd grade and all, tbh for me it just shows that WY is all about honesty.. just like when he mention his priority wish for their upcoming relationship...and when he slips out saying all those stuff (yeah he dont really have to say all that anyway), but actually he looks somewhat naive and kinda innocent in romantic relationship... if he's player kind of guy, all those "do and dont list" definitely already on his head... but he's really blur...lol..thankfully SY is all cool and try to understand him, even joke about it to tease him, and to make them closer... she is such a sweetheart...besides mentioning what she thinks, SY is always asking his opinion... what he thinks of her, what kind of woman he prefer, is there anything he hope for...and WY is always about honesty.. in first episode when SY said something like, "Honestly/The truth is..." WY is all nodding like yes,being honest is the best... dont they really compliment each other...:Dand hope that next time WY will be the one who try to understand her even more..

ahh sorry, long rant.. just really love this couple...:Pcant wait to see their first trip..

@Schoolers I know what you mean. He looks really like someone with little experience in dating. He does like being honest (even though mentioning past loves is s definite no-no on a first date) but maybe like he said, he wants to feel close to her asap. Yes I do hope as well that he tries asking more questions about SY.

Guest rmdaebak

Wooyoung and Park Se Young go ice 

fishing on 'We Got Married'

2PM-Wooyoung-park-se-young_1390549650_af
Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/wooyoung-and-park-se-young-go-ice-fishing-on-we-got-married-#ixzz2rJ46hIv1 
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

During filming for the upcoming episode, Wooyoung asked Park Se Young, "Did you watch the first broadcast?" Park Se Young replied, "I went to work out and watched it with my trainer." Wooyoung then asked, "Is your trainer a guy," expressing his slight jealousy.

aaaahhhhhhh :") I can't waittt especially for its english subtitles <3cebook

Guest reijaye

i dont know if its only me but i observed that when they were discussing about their similarities (the HS drama part)
their gaze is...
Bev2aAqCEAAuC8Y.jpg
you guys be the judge  :P (btw i made this lol)

fanarts..
cr. https://twitter.com/0520myn
BeFzijoCUAAy2l1.jpg

cr. http://lahanakafa.tumblr.com/
tumblr_mzr2o7nub91st7tleo1_500.jpg

cr.  http://b-my-heart.tumblr.com/
tumblr_mzt7l1UGzv1sfhaelo2_250.giftumblr_mzt7l1UGzv1sfhaelo1_250.jpg

Guest reijaye

Upon arriving in Chuncheon, the two headed to the ice-fishing site, only to find out that they need to make their own hole in the ice, unlike their expectation to see holes made for them.

23695784.jpg

Wooyoung started sweating off as he tried to make an opening through the thick ice, and Park Se Young confessed in an interview, “He seemed manly when he was breaking through the ice.”

Check out the episode on January 25!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/56969/2pm-wooyoung-and-parkseyoung-to-go-ice-fishing

Hopefully, Se young will have her friends/family make a appearance. Think of how nervous he would be if had to meet her 2 older sisters at the same time. Been noticing a trend of the actresses not having any friends or family appear in WGM. Junhee never did and Yoomi has not so far, wonder if its a age issue since both of their husbands were younger than them.

Its pretty much a given that 2PM will show up in some shape or form, and hopefully they will get to meet some of Se young's friends.

kawaiinoona said: I have to keep reminding myself that most of this is acting, fanservice. Be still my heart. Or maybe i should just allow myself to imagine the romance is somewhat real. Haha. Help!! Im a wgm virgin

Guest rmdaebak

LavelyShai said: kawaiinoona said: I have to keep reminding myself that most of this is acting, fanservice. Be still my heart. Or maybe i should just allow myself to imagine the romance is somewhat real. Haha. Help!! Im a wgm virgin

Almost time!  I think this couple will have a fun and interesting "marriage" They are both smart, mischievous and playful. I like the name "Royal Couple" but they might get along so well, their nicknames might change fast. But I think it would be cute to keep them.