[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest sara1117

sanggeun said: Lmao so this thread has also become known as "Meet the In-Laws" :)
I think I'm beginning to really accept that he is already attached. Watching the NoF clips also serves like some form of healing ( the cannibal umbrella is too funny )  O.O
So i started digging info about his gorgeous girlfriend Yoona ( like a proud mom ) and stumbled upon this clip, too cute it was like eons of years ago. :x

Guest miavmiav

Real couples shouldn't be on WGM, especially not Yoona and Seung gi. Honestly, I don't even understand why anybody would want that.
Their relationship might be public now, but they definitely deserve to have privacy regarding their relationship. 

Guest darine

wow i was gone for one day and wow 5 pages to go through Sones and Ariens amazing, fighting ;) :) yoona and seung gi should be happy \:D/ that their fans are getting along and introducing their bias to one anothern i love this thread there so much love going on yoona and seung gi fighting  :x   

I dont ever want the golden couple to be on WGM or any dating reality shows. Ever! It will probably ruin things cause they will be on the spotlight then people will start criticising them. They get hurt, they get pressured and stuff. I prefer things as it is, them dating privately and happily so that they will be together for many many years forever. :)

Guest -quiescent

I've been a fan LSG since '09 because of Shining Inheritance, and while I do watch his dramas and have listened to his albums, I don't follow him as closely as I do with Yoona. But that'll change now XD I've created a list to watch of his variety shows & interviews to get to know him better.
Anyway, I've heard of this song before but to the YoonAddicts or SONEs that haven't (I'm sure Airens have):This is the LSG song that Yoona mentions in one of her UFO replies. LSG 'WHEREVER'
And the Epitone Project album (that they both liked); I couldn't find the song 'Byul' but I found this one ^^

Guest sara1117

Lee Seung Gi & Yoona’s Romance! 3 Reasons Why Fans Don’t Oppose Their Relationship

On the first day of the year, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona admitted to be in a romantic relationship. From singer to entertainment TV personality to dramas, both Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are a top star couple.

Lee Seung Gi and Yoona started dating in October, and both sides officially admitted to being in a relationship on New Year's Day. Net users and fans alike were surprised at this unexpected news, first thing in 2014. Curiously, jealous comments about the couple have been hard to come by.

Considering that Lee Seung Gi is well-loved by women his age, as well as older auntie figure fans, it's quite rare that there aren't many people opposing his relationship with Yoona. The same goes for Girls' Generation Yoona. Her pretty and innocent charm has her pegged as a favorite for male fans, so it's odd that there are none who want to stop their relationship. Why could that be?

Reason #1 - They chose each other as their ideal girlfriend/boyfriend.

Since long before they ever started dating, the couple has publicly described each other as their ideal significant other. When their relationship was announced this year, the first related comment was, "Lee Seung GI's ideal woman was always Yoona." Even Yoona's ideal man, although she didn't explicitly state it was Lee Seung Gi, was pretty similar in description to him.

On the other hand, Lee Seung Gi explicitly named Yoona by name. He's appeared on various TV programs and revealed that Yoona is his ideal, including KBS 2TV's "Ideal World Cup," MBC's "Come to Play," and SBS' "Strong Heart."

Yoona never said Lee Seung Gi was her ideal man, but she was happy upon hearing that she was Lee Seung Gi's ideal woman. She stated, "I was happiest when Lee Seung Gi chose me as his ideal girlfriend." She added, "Lee Seung Gi is the ideal man for all the members of Girls' Generation.

Reason #2 - It's their first relationship since their debuts.

Lee Seung Gi debuted in 2004 with his 1st album, 11 years ago. Yoona debuted in 2007 as a n actress and girl group GIrls' Generation member, 8 years ago. During those long years, this is the first time they've admitted to being in a relationship.

It's no wonder that the public is congratulating the couple. It's because the public just wants 'honesty' from their favorite stars.

When their relationship came to light, they candidly stated, "We've been dating since October, and the relationship is still in its beginning stages." They didn't try to drag it out, or cover up the truth despite the photo evidences, like some couples do. They didn't make the public wonder or make them figure it out on their own.

Reason #3 - Best male/female singer/actor.

The two are perfect for each other! Although their dating photos haven't yet been revealed, one can imagine how good they'll look standing next to each other. For one, they're definitely not lacking in the looks department. After all, people are bound to say that so-and-so is better than so-and-so. With these two, it doesn't look like that'll be happening.

Not only that, when we consider their experience, they really belong together too. That's because both Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are stars that excel in both music and acting.

Lee Seung Gi made his name known to the music world with his title song "Because You're My Woman." He's become well known in the music, entertainment, and drama worlds. He especially received a lot of love for appearing on "1 Night 2 Days." He's also currently starring in tvN's "Nunas Over Flowers."

Girls' Generation Yoona is going strong both as a member of her group and solo. They shook up the male fans' hearts with their hit songs "Gee," "Oh!" "The Boys" and "I Got a Boy." We can look forward to many more of their hits to come.

Besides their obvious good looks and similar careers, the two have many more things in common. They're both alumni of Dongguk University. They both debuted in high school. Could one possibly jump ahead and say that the two are a match made in heaven? We can't say for sure, but it's a very plausible thing to say. We hope their romance continues to blossom beautifully as the days go by.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72044/20140104/lee-seung-gi-yoona-romance-3-reasons-why-fans.htm

Guest secretssecrets

@LavelyShai - Oh... woops. Didn't know about that rule, sorry! I'm gonna go edit that. Thanks for letting me know lol.

sara1117 said: Lee Seung Gi & Yoona’s Romance! 3 Reasons Why Fans Don’t Oppose Their Relationship

On the first day of the year, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona admitted to be in a romantic relationship. From singer to entertainment TV personality to dramas, both Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are a top star couple.

Lee Seung Gi and Yoona started dating in October, and both sides officially admitted to being in a relationship on New Year's Day. Net users and fans alike were surprised at this unexpected news, first thing in 2014. Curiously, jealous comments about the couple have been hard to come by.

Considering that Lee Seung Gi is well-loved by women his age, as well as older auntie figure fans, it's quite rare that there aren't many people opposing his relationship with Yoona. The same goes for Girls' Generation Yoona. Her pretty and innocent charm has her pegged as a favorite for male fans, so it's odd that there are none who want to stop their relationship. Why could that be?

Reason #1 - They chose each other as their ideal girlfriend/boyfriend.

Since long before they ever started dating, the couple has publicly described each other as their ideal significant other. When their relationship was announced this year, the first related comment was, "Lee Seung GI's ideal woman was always Yoona." Even Yoona's ideal man, although she didn't explicitly state it was Lee Seung Gi, was pretty similar in description to him.

On the other hand, Lee Seung Gi explicitly named Yoona by name. He's appeared on various TV programs and revealed that Yoona is his ideal, including KBS 2TV's "Ideal World Cup," MBC's "Come to Play," and SBS' "Strong Heart."

Yoona never said Lee Seung Gi was her ideal man, but she was happy upon hearing that she was Lee Seung Gi's ideal woman. She stated, "I was happiest when Lee Seung Gi chose me as his ideal girlfriend." She added, "Lee Seung Gi is the ideal man for all the members of Girls' Generation.

Reason #2 - It's their first relationship since their debuts.

Lee Seung Gi debuted in 2004 with his 1st album, 11 years ago. Yoona debuted in 2007 as a n actress and girl group GIrls' Generation member, 8 years ago. During those long years, this is the first time they've admitted to being in a relationship.

It's no wonder that the public is congratulating the couple. It's because the public just wants 'honesty' from their favorite stars.

When their relationship came to light, they candidly stated, "We've been dating since October, and the relationship is still in its beginning stages." They didn't try to drag it out, or cover up the truth despite the photo evidences, like some couples do. They didn't make the public wonder or make them figure it out on their own.

Reason #3 - Best male/female singer/actor.

The two are perfect for each other! Although their dating photos haven't yet been revealed, one can imagine how good they'll look standing next to each other. For one, they're definitely not lacking in the looks department. After all, people are bound to say that so-and-so is better than so-and-so. With these two, it doesn't look like that'll be happening.

Not only that, when we consider their experience, they really belong together too. That's because both Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are stars that excel in both music and acting.

Lee Seung Gi made his name known to the music world with his title song "Because You're My Woman." He's become well known in the music, entertainment, and drama worlds. He especially received a lot of love for appearing on "1 Night 2 Days." He's also currently starring in tvN's "Nunas Over Flowers."

Girls' Generation Yoona is going strong both as a member of her group and solo. They shook up the male fans' hearts with their hit songs "Gee," "Oh!" "The Boys" and "I Got a Boy." We can look forward to many more of their hits to come.

Besides their obvious good looks and similar careers, the two have many more things in common. They're both alumni of Dongguk University. They both debuted in high school. Could one possibly jump ahead and say that the two are a match made in heaven? We can't say for sure, but it's a very plausible thing to say. We hope their romance continues to blossom beautifully as the days go by.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72044/20140104/lee-seung-gi-yoona-romance-3-reasons-why-fans.htm

You know, before their relationship was revealed/confirmed, I was really hoping YoonA and Seung Gi would be a couple on WGM. But now I dont think I would want them on the show. It leaves them way too exposed and open to public scrutiny.
I still hope they give us hints every so often that they're together though, like supporting each others albums, maybe a couple selca? LOL

Guest sonyeos

Hello! I've only just joined because of this thread. Yoona is my number one bias and I started following Lee Seung Gi's career to begin with because of his cute interest in her on Strong Heart and Champagne. I'm really happy to hear they're dating!
I wanted to add more about Yoona here but I guess I'll have to wait until I fix my formatting :(