Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve @ivanovie25 So, it is LA or UK? I think we need to check the air ticket. Lol.

Oh my I cannot focus on my work already. Just leave it now. Lol.

i wish there were Jeomju around. It seems that no one knew his leaving except for Starnews and Newsen, or maybe they just happened to be there to report other celebrities. 

We will know later on if someone spots him again in the airport when he arrives..

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve @ivanovie25 So, it is LA or UK? I think we need to check the air ticket. Lol.

Oh my I cannot focus on my work already. Just leave it now. Lol.

Can we ask flies at the airport? :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTWUUH2Lode/?utm_medium=copy_link

Look at slide 2 guys. Like i said, it's definetely the bracelet from his hairstylist. He said he wanted to get in line to get the bracelet too :joy: And he wore it today to go somewhere far. Awww they are so sweet :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
@ivanovie25 Yesss he is indeed a good role model :blush:

K2 new video.

Source Naver Blog

I want that white Bichon Fleece :love:

Park Seojun for K2.

Source : Naver

@Anjalifairy thanks for sharing these K2 pictures. He looks so COOL! Park Seo-joon showed off autumn & winter fashion with warm sensibility. In the pictures he showed a natural charm. But, I love this most : :heart3:   a simple coordination to wear as a daily get-up.  :ohboy2:

20210902111505959fsmv.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

i wish there were Jeomju around. It seems that no one knew his leaving except for Starnews and Newsen, or maybe they just happened to be there to report other celebrities. 

We will know later on if someone spots him again in the airport when he arrives..

Yes, who knows Jeomju will get ready now. LA or UK. I cannot believe finally the day comes. :love:

Seo Jun, please remember to post something whenever you are free. :blush:

1 minute ago, Anjalifairy said:

Can we ask flies at the airport? :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTWUUH2Lode/?utm_medium=copy_link

Look at slide 2 guys. Like i said, it's definetely the bracelet from his hairstylist. He said he wanted to get in line to get it too :joy: And he wore it today to go somewhere far. Awww they are so sweet :love:

They are so sweet. The best team ever. I believe they will miss him a lot. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, tashjeomju said:

gosh I have exams going on right now but PSJ news keeps on distracting me from doing my studies 

anyways best of luck junnie

Fighting. :blush: I am actually in the middle of talking on the phone and accidentally read the news and suddenly I said I will call you back. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

@ivanovie25 wait & see....................I'm glad that Park Seo-joon confirmed his appearance in this Marvel Studios movie. I hope we could get to hear MORE news about him in this movie since his role in the film has not been revealed. So happy for those fans in England who could get to spot him out there. I guess he wrapped-up filming “Concrete Utopia” already, did he? We will miss him for quite a while since it's reported that he is to return to South Korea after filming “The Marvels” by the end of the year. Then, after returning to Korea, he will start working on the drama “Gyeongseong Creature.” Wow.....he's so busy left & right. So many blessings coming his way & I'm happy for him. All the BEST for him! :heart2beat:

Park2-1.jpg

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Yes, who knows Jeomju will get ready now. LA or UK. I cannot believe finally the day comes. :love:

Seo Jun, please remember to post something whenever you are free. :blush:

for

They are so sweet. The best team ever. I believe they will miss him a lot. 

@Gisell Gisell I've been anticipating this announcement for long since the rumors about PSJ appearing in the sequel to “Captain Marvel.” I'm waiting for more news especially the title of the movie. :twerk2:

• Like 8

S. Korean actor Park Seo-joon to star in Marvel film

SEOUL, Sept. 3 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actor Park Seo-joon will star in Marvel Studios' new superhero film, his agency said Friday.

"Park has confirmed his appearance in a Marvel Studios film and left the country this afternoon," Awesome ENT said in a release.

Details of the project, including the title of the movie, filming schedules and locations, will be announced later, it added.

There have been rumors that Park was cast for the sequel of "Captain Marvel," officially titled "The Marvels," along with Brie Larson and Iman Vellani.

The project, directed by Nia DaCosta, is known to begin filming this year and set for release in 2023.

Park will be the third actor of Korean descent to star in a Marvel movie, following Soo-hyun, known as Claudia Kim, in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" (2015) and Korean American Ma Dong-seok, or Don Lee, in "Eternals."

The 32-year-old Korean actor has carved out his acting career through hit TV series like the romantic comedy "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim" (2018) and the drama "Itaewon Class" (2020). He also made a cameo appearance in the Oscar-winning black comedy "Parasite" (2019).

credit : Yonhap News

South Korean actor Park Seo-joon, in this photo provided by Awesome ENT (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003774777

This article stated he's departing to UK. I think knowing all the cast now is in UK, it makes more sense if he will go there instead of LA, no? @serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 He definetly can't spend the chuseok holiday with his family then :tears: But hope he has a great time there :blush:

i sae a few posts that it will be in the UK and then i saw LA - i hope it is the UK! The Age of Ultron was filming at my university during my last year and I remember seeing the trailers for the avengers cast. Oh to be so close yet so far from Seojoon! 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@Anjalifairy thanks for sharing these K2 pictures. He looks so COOL! Park Seo-joon showed off autumn & winter fashion with warm sensibility. In the pictures he showed a natural charm. But, I love this most :    a simple coordination to wear as a daily get-up.  

My fav pic too. He digest all the season fashion perfectly :love:

39 minutes ago, Chestnut88 said:

i sae a few posts that it will be in the UK and then i saw LA - i hope it is the UK! The Age of Ultron was filming at my university during my last year and I remember seeing the trailers for the avengers cast. Oh to be so close yet so far from Seojoon! 

My feeling too he is going to UK. Plus the most recent articles came up stating he's going there. Let's wait and see :D O cool! Who knows you manage to see him there and update us some paparazzi pics, maybe? :lol: 

32 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun airport leaving overseas;))

This made me realize how i miss seeing his airport video :bawling: Those hat and mask can't hide his aura :please:

I love their crazy concept and i love this pairing :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun airport leaving overseas;))

@serenilmauve thanks for sharing this airport departure video. I'm confused - is he leaving for UK or LA? I guess US, right since this was confirmed by his management agency. I'm so curious about so many thing in this US production - what his character will be and where he will film..... More news come too soon, please. In the meantime, I can only wish that he can wrap up his filming successfully and return safely. All the BEST! He looks so COOL with that airport get-up,

huh?    :shaq:

18 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

My fav pic too. He digest all the season fashion perfectly :love:

My feeling too he is going to UK. Plus the most recent articles came up stating he's going there. Let's wait and see :D O cool! Who knows you manage to see him there and update us some paparazzi pics, maybe? :lol: 

This made me realize how i miss seeing his airport video :bawling: Those hat and mask can't hide his aura

@Anjalifairy  he's accompanied by his manager & who's this other man, his bodyguard or PA? PSJ is dressed comfortably in all-black with a bucket hat covering his eyes. I hope he'll have fun filming there. Fighting, PSJ!  :heart3:

1630640542-202109031226343510-1.jpg

1630640543-2021090311191823303-1.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Korean actor Park Seo-joon to star in Marvel film

Actor Park Seo-joon / Korea Times file
Actor Park Seo-joon / Korea Times file

South Korean actor Park Seo-joon will star in Marvel Studios' new superhero film, his agency said Friday.

"Park has confirmed his appearance in a Marvel Studios film and left the country this afternoon," Awesome ENT said in a release.

Details of the project, including the title of the movie, filming schedules and locations, will be announced later, it added.

There have been rumors that Park was cast for the sequel of "Captain Marvel," officially titled "The Marvels," along with Brie Larson and Iman Vellani.

The project, directed by Nia DaCosta, is known to begin filming this year and set for release in 2023.

Park will be the third actor of Korean descent to star in a Marvel movie, following Soo-hyun, known as Claudia Kim, in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" (2015) and Korean American Ma Dong-seok, or Don Lee, in "Eternals."

The 32-year-old Korean actor has carved out his acting career through hit TV series like the romantic comedy "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim" (2018) and the drama "Itaewon Class" (2020). He also made a cameo appearance in the Oscar-winning black comedy "Parasite" (2019).

(Yonhap)

• Like 9

(Photos) Park Seojoon Spotted at Airport Departing for Los Angeles

1630645557620-0.jpg

1630647133183-1.jpg

1630645550042-2.jpg

Spoiler

1630647143556-0.jpg

photos source : ⓒ KStarLive

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** His appearance in the movie became an open secret when his name was listed next to Brie Larson on IMDb’s page for The Marvels. Since then, I, among others have suspected that he might play the Korean-American teenage hero Amadeus Cho. In Marvel comic books, Amadeus Cho is portrayed as Hulk’s sidekick. His mother is Dr. Helen Cho, played by Claudia Kim (aka Kim Soo Hyun) in Avengers: Age of Ultron. I'm just so proud of PSJ. Captain Marvel became

a major box-office hit! Even in Korea, the movie mobilized million of viewers and making headlines.   :rubchin:

20210903123601489qwyd.jpg

photo source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210903123601245

• Like 10