[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

4 hours ago, julia147 said:

Anyway, hope there wont be any backfire with all the highlight of SA.

I hope so, too, but I think whatever backfire there is, SA are ready for it. Everything feels different this time. In the past, SA’s usual MO was to lay low after negative input from fans. This time, we see KJK engaging a lot more, being openly sweet to SJH (though we know he’s been privately like this for years), and being happy. Fingers crossed, but let’s spread love and lots of positivity. Let’s drown out the predictable naysayers, and support SA the best way we know how. :D 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

Sorry guys, just more of the same, but I can’t get over the fact that they’re just so HAPPY. :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

If KNetz think that HH’s teasing is annoying and only part of a ratings grab, then they need to check this out. Forget about the restaurant business. If he’s faking it, he needs to open an acting school, coz he deserves a Daesang. :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

First, KJK take the octopus from the plate.

Second, KJK talk with SJH to cut it off the octopus became halved.

Third, SJH doing it. (while in the same time HH still looking this lovely dovely couple & YSC pretend didn't look it).

Fourth, KJK's eyes & HH's eyes meet & laugh together (telepahty mode on, they laugh because know what happened -- KJK laugh because HH looking at SA & know what will he talking while HH laugh because suddenly their eyes meet & seems HH get caught during looking this couple. LOL).

Do u know what, I'm guessing SA often doing this when off camera + when no one pay attention, KJK start first doing this & that to SJH like this :) ;) 

I love how YSC is trying not to ruin the moment but HH just can't help himself :)) 

• Like 3

I haven't watch the new RM ep yet, but i just saw the clip on IG. Actually, our SA did their ' interaction' for so many times for almost years by years, but not into highlight like RM did now, and i think it was kinda agreement between SA with RM staffs. FMO, RM staffs wanted them not hiding it, but because that agreement, and for their comfortable isued, it was not into highlight, that's why sometimes we got something edited by their interaction. And highlight the another else, but RM watchers not blind. SBS worked hard to put KJK with another else, made caption and all, and KJk as loyal man, kindly followed it for rating sake. But, they forgot one thing, his comfortable and sincerity. He is incredibly loyal man, and gentle with all people, even after watched he 'lovey dovey' with another else, but we can see, he just offer his kindness there, and  even promoted  his previous LL to another man ( Switzerland ep, remember matthew?). He is indeed shy man, but his heart never lie.

And last year i remember KJK said he want to get marry next year ( actually he said that every year), HH asked him, 'but where you find the bride?' cmiiw, and he said he will marry someone whom ready at that time he want to marry. So just my thought, last year he was ready, but SJH not, and in that with HH &SC conversation like he gave SJH ultimatum, he give her time, and then he said he would be marry next year, will have 3 kids like SJH wished too, (this puzzles come to right place from time to time). Like he said, he gave her one year, ready or not ready he will marry with her or anybody else 'next year'(yes i thought he was that desperated, sorry). And it all back to SJH decision then. For many times, SJH 'jokingly' teased him, not that 'offering' herself scene, like when she curious about prosperity about KJK and her, or when she told HJY to take care of KJK well, and how many times, even they said they are 'sibling', they sat together like glued, but not got teased from another members, just YJS glinted eyes, LOL. Believe me, she wasn't did that, if she were not comfortable by it. And for many times, even RM staffs itchy to teased SA, like when SC asked SJH what type of food KJK will take, and SJH answered it with right answer ( even not with romantic caption, and all, i found it romantic),

And actually from this ep scene clip that i saw in IG, like when KJK was cutting SJH's food, so she can eat more easily, it was like he didn't do that for the first time to her, but with HH teased, it got spotlight. For SA, it was normal. This year, like i writed that in my post long ago, they are ready. And SJH accept his chalenge to slowly more open their relationship to peoples. And forgive HH for his boldness to teased his hyung, HH kept that for a long time, and with KJK's permission, finaly HH got a LOT fredom to teased his hyung openly, which is YJS as first leader the one started it first. Oke i will continue later.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

RM eps 439

HJY scene :

(Restaurant situation, before meet HJY)

PD : We have several chance cards that'll reduce the price

KJK : There's always a way out.

PD : (give the chance card to green team) Choose one.

KJK : There are discount card, rip off card, changing dish card.

YSC : The lowest changing price card is the best. We need to get this one.

KJK : All right.

YSC : This is our only way to win.

KJK : If we pick the other cards, they'll only counterattack.

YSC : Getting something below 7 dollars seems impossible. Should we do that ?

HH : Let's do it.

SJH : We choose this card.

PD : All right. You choose the lowest price card. Once you passed the mission, you will obtain the card.

Green team : Okay.

PD : The mission is called Hello, My Friend.

YSC : Hello, My Friend?

PD : You need to call a friend of yours. Visit that friend, & do a mission together. If you succeed, you're price will be regarded as a lower price than your opponent's.

HH : That's amazing.

YSC : Can we call whomever we want ?

PD : Yes.

KJK : Do you know anyone around here ?

YSC : I can try calling since it's Monday.

....... (HH call LSY but didn't answer)

YSC : How about HJY ?
KJK : Do you have her number ? You should call her then. Should I try calling her ?

(YSC calling HJY while during YSC & HJY talking on the phone, KJK too obvious didn;t interest & still looking at his phone but still hearing it & in the end of talks, HJY said yes)

(Meet HJY)

(KJK saying & explain : thank to HJY because she want & can appear on TV suddenly to help green team mission, mostly public figure didn't want because no make up, but HJY already).

HH : Look at you two (pointing SJH & HJY while looking at KJK directly). They're best friends.

KJK : I know.

YSC : She kissed her. (HJY kissed SJH's cheek).

HH : Look at SJH.

Wait. (while smirk).

?? : What.

HH : Nothing.

SJH : We ...

HH : This feels weird. It feels like American soap opera. They're from MUD & they're from this show. Booth of them are close to him.

KJK : Just move on. (while seems the annoy face came reminded me when HH teased KJKHJY when SBS Award).

(HJY play the game)

After the game, KJK : You should came on our show again.

HH : You've been ...

HJY : All right.

HH : You're only focusing on MUD.

HJY : I'll visit you soon. RM is family.

(saying good bye & thank you)

- finished -

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

RM eps  439

Opening

1. SJH wearing a black cap which is have a Tinny Oppa name. (so cute, Tinny Oppa must look this).

2. Members divided 2 teams based on walk in frame. (4 - 8 : HH, YSC, KJK, & SJH).

3. KJK's team going first for mission & shout : Nevis ! (can't move on from Nevis moment ;))

4. KJK & SJH standing side by side too close while open the sticker what's restaurant will going first.

Car while on the way to 1st Restaurant

1. KJK & SJH sitting in the center. SJH left & KJK right.

2. KJK : On a tv show, I ate a lot of Pyongyang naengmyeon.

SJH : Right.

SJH : Which restaurant was the tastiest 1 of out the dished you tried ?

HH : Look over there now. It's their time now.

YSC : Okay.

HH : It's their conversation. (KJK smile & laugh)

KJK : She was just asking a good Pyeongyang naengmyeon restaurant. Why is that important ?

HH : This could've happened. Ask me.

YSC : Hey, where did you have the best Pyeongyang naengmyeon?

HH : The place I had it with you.

YSC : Nice line! (KJK & SJH laugh).

KJK : Stop it, guys! (KJK shy looking at down with smile & then laugh while SJH laugh).

HH : Let's take it a slow for now. ...................... (repeat what KJK said with laugh with YSC. LOL.)

1st Restaurant

1. KJK & SJH Sitting side by side

2. PD : You can only eat 1 serving at each restaurant.

3. HH's idea :

Let's play a game & decide 1 person who doesn't eat.

YSC how about 2?

HH continues explain how about we decide based on sitting teams.

(While HH nudge YSC and KJK seems know the talking about, so KJK just laugh while the hands covered it).

KJK : Be quite. There are many people. (while laugh).

HH & YSC : Hold hands, hold hands.

4. KJK asked the employee in restaurant for pick 2 colour & employee pick white & green which is YSC & HH get eliminated & can't eat it)

5. SJH laugh while hit the KJK's back & KJK laugh & looking at SJH while hold SJH's hand.

6. KJK : It's convenient for us to share.

SJH : We'll try.

KJK : We'll try some.

You should eat broth rught away. (talking with SJH).

You should eat them when they're still wet with broth. Dip them in the broth. It's good.

SJH : Dip them in?

HH : It's great to see you share a bowl together.

YSC : It's nice to see them eat noodles together.

(While HH & YSC teasing, KJK laugh)

2nd Restaurant

1. KJK & SJH sitting side by side.

2. HH's idea : the owner pick 2 colour again but who is pick can eat.

3. The owner choose HH & YSC. (KJK & SJH can eat the dishes).

4. SJH : Let me have a taste.

HH's idea :

HH If you want some, 

YSC : What should we do? (whispering to YSC : I'll make them hold hands).

HH The two of you, you'll play rock-paper-scissors, the winner can eat, but you have to hold your hands.

KJK : (crushing) Forget it. I don't want it. (while laughing).

HH : Then ... Just your little fingers.

YSC : Make a pinkie promise.

?? : The winner will feed the other. We're one forever.

YSC : You won't run away.

HH : We're team.

YSC : rock-paper-scissors

SJH : Why do we have to play rock-paper-scissors?

KJK : Let's just do it. (KJK nudge SJH's hand to play). Let's eat.

KJK & SJH pinky promise a.k.a pinkie interlock while play that game.

(KJK won)

HH : You won again?

KJK : You can eat.

SJH : No. You eat. (girly sound & voice tone)

YSC : This isn't what we were expecting.

SJH : I'm okay. You won anyway.

KJK : I don't even want it that much. (Yes, KJK doing that because hear SJH want it)

You can eat.

HH : Then, late's have it between you two............ (still teasing while KJK & SJH still busy to offer each other who can eat about before. LOL)

KJK : You eat.

SJH : I'm okay.

KJK : No. You eat.

SJH : Eat. (finally SJH eat it).

After finished eat & choose the next menu.

HH : How about we fold our hands together before opening this?

YSC : I'm down

KJK laugh

SJH : If I do it, I won't be able to open this.

HH : I'll open it with my mouth.

SJH grab KJK's hand first

KJK : Okay.

KJK & SJH quickly interlock their fingers so tightly + hand to hand also touch.

...... (all of green team except HH laugh when HH open with his mouth)

KJK : All this just for holding hands ? (while laughing)

Before 3rd Restaurant, it's about HJY scene.

In the car otw to HJY

1. KJK & SJH still in their sit like before.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Rm eps 439

3rd Restaurant

1. KJK & SJH sitting side by side.

2. KJK : You should dip it in this oil sauce. (talking with JSH).

SJH : It's do delicious.

KJK : Listen to the sound.

KJK put the octopus

KJK : Hold it. (talking with SJH & SJH doing it, after halved, KJK said : good).

YSC pretend didn't look & hear anything & HH look this moment.

KJK's eyes & HH's eyes meet, HH laugh while KJK smile.

3. SJH has dried laver on his lips.

PD : SJH, you have something on your lips. (suddenly KJK looking at SJH & seems KJK want help it).

HH : KJK, you should check her lips.

KJK laugh.

HH's idea : a relay check the lips & when turns to SJH - KJK, SJH tap KJK, & KJK laugh shyly.

YSC : HH, you're working hard today.

Green team's bomb goes off in the end.

Penalty about Water Slap

1. HH didn't get the penalty because he get the penalty exemption card.

2. When it turns to KJK : SJH really surprised.

3. 1:22:33 : KJK just have 1 towel while SJH came to staff want have 1 towel again.

1:22:41 : KJK have 2 towel.

1:22:58 : 1 of KJK towel in SJH's hand.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

IMO :

1. It's fate about green team esp KJK & SJH became 1 team.

2. I'm so surprised when KJK shout : Nevis ! (can't move on from Nevis moment )

Yes, I bet that's a really sweet moment with SJH doing nevis swing twice, yes, twice as we discussed before in this forum & IG.

And the team is cute enough. Indeed ! KJK's gf & KJK's best friends.

3. Regardless of any negative issue, we must thankfully to HH & YSC esp HH who always teasing SA, have a cute idea, & giving time SA moments in this eps. HH & YSC esp HH really working hard for this eps.

4. KJK seems more relax about SA moments, even KJK start first twice. (a. Before play rock-paper-scissors, KJK's hand nudge SJH's hand to doing it & while SA play it, SA pinkie interlock. b. When KJK grab the octopus & request SJH to hold it).

5. No. KJK's reaction no annoying & angry to SJH, KJK still taking care to SJH. And about the teasing, KJK as usual didn't denying / make it a clear. KJK crushing 1 times when HH teasing SA for interlock hands it's not serious scene & still cute for SA.

Indeed ! He is shy man.

6. It's fate when KJK & SJH eat together & didn't eat together . LOL.

7. It's too cute when KJK advance :

You should eat broth rught away. (talking with SJH).

You should eat them when they're still wet with broth. Dip them in the broth. It's good.

And SJH follow what KJK said. (1st restaurant)

KJK : You should dip it in this oil sauce. (talking with JSH).

SJH : It's do delicious.

KJK : Listen to the sound. (3rd restaurant)

8. It's too cute again when KJK & SJH talking each other about who can eat the food at 2nd restaurant. SJH's voice really cute, sounds & voice tone really different from usual, more girly, & seems it's a truly voice & tone when talking with KJK off camera

9. KJK & SJH pinkie interlock & interlock fingers + hand to hand touch = so tightly, so natural, & so comfortable.

10. KJK's voice & tone really soft as always when it turns to SJH.

at the 2nd restaurant, KJK hear SJH want to eat what HH & YSC eat, so KJK doing a pinkie interlock & play rock-paper-scissors, & when SJH lost, KJK said :  I don't even want it that much. That's sweet enough.

11. Be ready for HJY as a guest again, but don't worried too much about this. Even HH said was cut if off (I'm rooting for KJK & SJH), HH & others members & maybe KJK him self will make it a clear one more time, someday, asap, trust me.

12. Sweet moment without teasing & still natural :

KJK put the octopus

KJK : Hold it. (talking with SJH & SJH doing it, after halved, KJK said : good).

YSC pretend didn't look & hear anything & HH look this moment.

& The towel scene when penalty.

13. I was read some caption & comment on IG.

KJK & SJH couple shoes, KJK wearing that shoes when KJK filming VIU in Hongkong 12.01.'19.

The pictures as @sofiemarz mentioned above.

14. I'm so curious why December song always became BGM when SA moments.

a. It's a hints, SA will getting marriage  on December / winter seasons

b. It's a hints, SA will announce their relationship on December / winter seasons

c. That's song truly SJH's fave song / 1 of SJH's fave song

d. That's SA's fave song

15.  When SA Shippers doubt & drop about SA, just look throwback inside outside RM 2013 - 2017, SA really lovely dovely couple.

(this is suggested by sunbaenim in this forum & IG).

Seriously, this is works :)

16. Again, I'm pretty sure SA dating in real life.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I love SJH's reaction when the endless teasing came :

Still natural, didn't over reaction, didn't over acting, know the right timing when she must daring enough to KJK, when she must doing / speaking first, when she must let KJK doing / speaking it first, & when she just laugh and let the members teasing SA.

I love SJH when she always know what KJK's wanting / speaking / doing / thinking.

SJH always help it.

Recently MUD, PJF, & RM eps 437.

SJH is secretive person about her lovelife & her relatiinship but recently seems change slowy but sure.

Since PJF, SJH really cherfull but not too much, really happy, really became herself, really glowing, more cherfull. As a woman, even a public figure, when she start to fallin in love with a man, it can't hidden.

I love KJK's reaction when the endless teasing came :

Indeed ! KJK is tsundere & shy man.

As a shy man who is really secretive person, it need take a time for announce to the public about his relationship, not suddenly + get a teasing + get attention too much, so we must understand it.

KJK maybe seems keep a distant with SJH when the endless teasing came but when no one pay attention & no one teasing, KJK always start to doing & speaking this & that to SJH.

KJK never ever annoy / mad & just let it SJH SJH doing & speaking this & that to / about KJK.

Far before SA became a higlight, spotlight, get an attention, get an endless teasing like this, SA had been doing, speaking, etc this & that, so ofc this isn't business couple but more than that, even more intimate which is just a real couple doing, speaking etc really intimate.

As I mentioned before in this forum,

IMO this is the safety way to slowy but sure to announce SA relationship to the public.

KJK once said : I didn't want to make a suraprise about my relationship, I just want my fans accept it slowy but sure.

KJK once said : I want marry like a crazy & have a daughter, but martiage life it's about 2 people, what if she not ready yet, I'll wait.

Last year, I can guess SJH's side not ready yet, that's a reason all of members can't teasing SA like this year + KJK didn't dare like this (speak want to have a daughter pointing SJH) but now I can guess SJH's side is ready.

So, it's really about count a months.

And yes, like @delusionalme said I'm agree, KJK just let it SJH until SJH ready but I think KJK can't wait again & next year unconditionaly will purpose SJH for getting marriage.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I just finished watching the latest episode and I would like to thank HAHA and Yang Se Chan for being the SA Ambassador. I don't get it why some people get mad at HAHA for doing this (i read somewhere that knetz are not ok with the excessive 'teasing'), well we cannot please everyone. People will always have a comment no matter what you do. And in my opinion, It is natural for friends to tease their buddy about stuff like this. The SA interactions made me smile and laugh. I am about to go to class later and all I can think is Spartace. I really hope this ship will be real (I have many shipsss).

I also observed that Ji Hyo is not the type to have an over-reaction regarding the teasing. She happily accept it without any remark or objection. She is not an attention seeker and that proves her maturity in handling these kind of stuff. I so love Jong Kook's reaction. Shy and cute. He might be a muscular man on the outside but he is very soft-hearted when it comes to girls especially Ji Hyo. I do not want them to be awkward because of the teasing but I know they are mature enough to handle that. It is like we are only watching 30% of SA life, but what is important is what's happening off-cam. They are indeed close. I wonder how they handle the teasing privately. And HJY seems very close to Ji Hyo as well, like a dongsaeng. 

I just realized that Running Man has been a part of my life for so long. Thank You Running Man! Watching RM especially Spartace is my stress-relief. This fangirling continues even in writing fanfiction about them. I am dangerously addicted to Spartace that I created a fanfic about them getting married and having babies. :) 

Aigoo, Jong Kook oppa, please,please,  I can't wait for you to get married. I will definitely fly to South Korea if that happens! ;) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wow! Jong kook hyung is a really busy man this year. He will be the MC for a new KBS music programme title 'A-Kiss' with SISTAR's soyu. The show will have a total of 4 episodes with possibility to be extended if the ratings are good. First episode is slated to air om 5th March 2019. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuAenFOAe0O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fzlt72muhvw7

https://www.instagram.com/onekjk/p/BuAi8IGAWLM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9rkmd6o7saov

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

While there were many SA scenes this episode I think the scene where JK told Jihyo to eat might be my favorites simply because it was initiated by JK himself. We all know JK sharing his food with Jihyo is nothing new, we've seen it many times before (just like we've seen most of the moments now being highlighted on RM many times before) but given that they both know they'll get heavily teased for their actions it would make sense if they avoided doing certain things. It wouldn't be the first time one of them won a game and got to eat while the other lost and had to watch. JK is a gentleman of course but you can't make the man play along to any loveline if he doesn't want to (as we've seen) and yet he continued telling Jihyo to eat whiling laughing and smiling shyly. :wub: 

• Like 8

Is it just me or did i see jong kook ALMOST automatically going to check ji hyo's lips when they mentioned there was some food on it before holding himself back? The scene was at the raw octopus restaurant. 

Also at the first restaurant when ji hyo was hitting him when they got to eat by the choosing of wires, did i see his hand subtly touching hers then or was i delu?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, rmghost said:

Is it just me or did i see jong kook ALMOST automatically going to check ji hyo's lips when they mentioned there was some food on it before holding himself back? The scene was at the raw octopus restaurant. 

Also at the first restaurant when ji hyo was hitting him when they got to eat by the choosing of wires, did i see his hand subtly touching hers then or was i delu?

Check lips :

you're not the only one :D 

Mer too notice it ;)

(When PD said that, SJH quickly cleaning her lips w/ her tongue).

When KJK hear what PD said that, KJK automaticaly want check it by himself but KJK stop it to check SJH's lip because HH interupt & said to KJK for check her lips. LOL .

1st restaurant :

Yes, before the scene move, KJK hold her hand while looking at her directly :) 

• Like 4

I think all the scenes which HH teased SA was cute. They all enjoyed it, even JK and JH. Talking about it, HH did look like he silently pay attention to the couple until they caught his eyes. and he couldnt stop himself Which made it very normal and not like intendedly made up SA moment.

In the past, JK and JH's eating scene were never really showed. JK wasnt shy until HH teased him, so they have been doing it all the time, JK is fine to keep taking care of JH, he just not used to be teased.

About HJY, JK seemed to be annoy and too polite and distance to her. They barely made eye contact or spoke directly to each other.

i just found this today.

his reaction was so cute. he was totally freaked out.

They called JH and HH said "I love you" to JH before hung up the phone. 

• Like 7