[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

https://fx.weico.net/share/57505281.html?weibo_id=4338466944271952

These pictures & caption from weibo said (from translate in SA line group) :

- the upper part of the body is trying to avoiding each other but the legs still touch each other.

(KJK's leg touch SJH's leg).

Aaa I remember HH said in the latest scene :

We get excited for the smallest things.

LOL .

Actually that's SA shippers feels for a long time ago :lol:

btw thanks @spartaceluv98 for the information about SA became 1 team again . I'm so addict with SA became 1 partner / 1 team . LOL .

This is Monday & can't wait for Sunday :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I know somebody shared this already. But jh seems to be promoting "blackbond" cap too much. Someone might be supplying her! 

Re: discussion abt SA -- my thought is pretty simple, if they are dating other people, i think this is the point in time where they should pave the way, clean the path for their futureannouncement. Creating a new LL is not a healthy thing and a good move for either. They have been rumored to be together, even marriage, for a long time already. So why open it now, push it now when its goung nowhere? It doesn't make sense at all and for me honestly it' s a pure b.ulls.hit! Yeah we SAcers want to see them, but we are not that disrespectful and inconsiderate to just think about our happiness over theirs. If they are not together, we cannot do anything abt it, so they don't need to push or make SA a LL just to please us. When jk said "we need to take a break", i think he means "let's not be in a hurry, lets take things slowly"...he didn't say let's stop it. He just said, "take a break"...it was like during MC, not in all eps MC is doing their lovey dovey. But unlike MC, SA in on a diff level i think. With MC, it was clear from the beginning that it was only a role they played. But with SA it was on a diff level. This time around it's not only SA that is careful, even the viewers are careful, they don't want another "fake thing". They don't want to expect anything anymore just to be frustratrd in the end. That's why i think SA is taking it slowly, to let the viewers see that it's not like before, that it is different. They want to public to accept the idea of them as a couple Not just on cam but has the great possibility off cam also. 

Re: LA trip -- jh might take either HH or SJ, and who knows jk might be in his "own" trip to LA with his alibi "it's time for me to go to LA, you all know that it's like my 2nd home"...although its farfetched to happen, but who knows, right??? We didn't expect all of this to happen either.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sofiemarz said:

When jk said "we need to take a break", i think he means "let's not be in a hurry, lets take things slowly"...he didn't say let's stop it. He just said, "take a break"

yeah I never thought about this but you're right, KJK could have said something about ending the teasing or ending the loveline, but he just said something about taking a break. Interesting choice of words for us delulus lol

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

@spartaceluv98

Anything possible as long as KJK & SJH not confirmed it yet about their love life in the public / as long as dispatch not caught yet.

Didn't wrong for pre assume this & that, because we're just fans & don't know what happens between SA when off camera, filming but not airing, & behind the scene.

:)

But, since I'm SA shippers, I'm pretty sure SA dating in real life.

OK, maybe I'm so confident about this case but a lot of moments, interactions, & skinships which make me believe SA dating in real life around 2013 / 2014.

Far before SA became a highlight like this & teased by all of the members.

Thinking about nowadays,

actually SA more better, more closer, more open to the public about their moments, interactions, & skinships than before when MC era.

All of members, esp YJS, LKS, & HH more talkative & more aggressive about SA & about HH himself, inside & outside RM he's doing that.

What if, SA didn't dating in real life & maybe SJH dating someone who isn't KJK, it's really disrespect to endless teasing with KJK & to endless seduce with KJK by all of members, we all know, RM members really respect towards each others & good secret keeper.

What if, SA didn't dating in real life, their skinships must have a limits.

But, see, they didn't have.

Denying it's just words & we must considerate also about body language.

Maybe for sake the show & rating, so SA play along ?

I don't think so, even MC era whos have a huge fans, they had made it a clear at that time & didn't want to play along.

Esp the teasing still continue outside RM & SBS (esp BP & PJF whos isn't under control SBS), so ofc didn't for sake the show & rating RM.

Once again, I just saying my opinion & maybe my opinion also didn't right :) 

Let's wait until in the end of this year, wish something happens about SA :D

Yes, if SA is indeed real, I have a feeling we will hear good news towards the end of this year. Because i believe next year would be the year for SA to marry (again, this only applies if SA is indeed real and the timeline given by jong kook hyung is the actual one; i.e his wish to get married next year)

• Like 5

I just finished watching the latest episode of RM. I feel so giddy even in the first few minutes because the way Ji Hyo ennie smile is too cute and as if she is a teenage girl in love (or maybe I am just too delusional). ;) I guess on cam they are very careful but offcam, who knows, right? Ji Hyo's luck is really incredible! The controversial Christmas story of Ji Hyo looks very intriguing. I agree with Haha that maybe it's new... BUT the big question is WHO? I just hope it's just KJK :) (the way KJK reacts, I think he knows it in detailed too. Or maybe he is the one who did it, right??? I'm fangirling soo much now! yay! ;)  

• Like 5

Did you guys noticed? When HH said abt his theory that SA can still pick each other, SA did not argue with it, yjs did not correct him, and even the pd itself did not correct or argued with HH!!! hnmmmm, i'm not gonna expect much, but what if there's a twist and SA ended up going to LA together??? Damn, i'm so high again! Sorry :P

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sofiemarz said:

Did you guys noticed? When HH said abt his theory that SA can still pick each other, SA did not argue with it, yjs did not correct him, and even the pd itself did not correct or argued with HH!!! hnmmmm, i'm not gonna expect much, but what if there's a twist and SA ended up going to LA together??? Damn, i'm so high again! Sorry :P

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't expect there to be a twist but seeing how the trip is to LA a.k.a Jongkook's second home and how Jongkook usually is the one to help translate for the members (I'm sure the PDs as well) whenever they go to predominantly english speaking places. So I'm 80% sure there will be a twist. Although that might be my delulu heart wishing for it. lol 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

On 2/9/2019 at 12:02 AM, elzy said:

Yeah, i'm totally agree with you, years ago, we hardly see their sweet moments. We only got them from all 'hawk-eye' fans (thanks to everyone who have this skill, lol), the fact that it was not shown or mentioned to public made us feel it was way too sweet sometimes, but now, we have a completely different story. But, hey, we still got those hidden sweet moments too, right? (when JH hold JK arms when watching the roulette spun, when JK tap JH back in latest ep when she tried to stand up, etc, etc.) I'm sure we can still got those hidden sweet moments, anyhow :D

As a fan, me too gladly accept everything they would show us, even after this weekend, if they decide to end their "loveline", by the fact they want to use the sbs card alone, compete against each other, there is a possibility that they ended their "loveline" too, I wouldn't disappoint either. I've prepared myself for everything ^_^. It was not their first time to get teased anyway (although, not too insistent, previously) So... I don't see it as a bad thing. Then, let's see what the future episode may bring.

i guess it's also mainly depend on Jaesuk and maybe HH.. as we know Jaesuk always looking after any interaction of member..on how much he teased them, if he pretend like it never happen, and just skip any SA moment  , i guess the PD also would not make it into something romantic.. also another member who often bravely teased spartace is HH. All other member in my eyes only following what Jaesuk and HH start 

• Like 2

Seems like it will be a pair race, as you can see in the post below, somin is with jaesuk

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxCWOslOUJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1feosuux0gqs7

So i am guessing it is haha & kwangsoo as a pair

Jihyo & sukjin might be a pair based on sukjin's and jihyo's ig posts 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxCGpmH7Be/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wpce4ppurzm2

And lastly jongkook and sechan as a pair perhaps

• Like 2

If we want to analyze what happen between SA in real life..i think we must consider SJH and KJK personality in real life. From what I follow about them in RM, fan meeting, MUD and another show which they are appear. Here is what I thought:

1.KJK 

from what i know and see, KJK is a very loyal man, both to his friends and girlfriend ( if he really had a GF). To imagine he play along some fake LL when he knows or maybe even unsure that SJH have a real boyfriend, is really not KJK style at all. And on top of it, KJK himself stated many time after X-Man ,that he really hate /dont fancy doing Fake LL.

And also he would hurt his real GF's feeling (who would risk that only for fake LL).

If SJH have a BF it would be an awkward situation between him and SJH's BF and KJK would not risk that ( Remember in old times when SJH announce publicly that she has a BF, KJK would back down from any skinship try to not create rumour. If it happen now, sure KJK would done the same)

2. SJH 

She is after same like KJK. 

She is not the one who can mix real life and reel life easily. If she has a BF (not KJK) and she doing a fake LL she would tone down her interaction with her LL partner (like MC used to do when JH have a real BF), cause she must be careful about her BF feeling. And the same logic if KJK have GF (not SJH), SJH would respect their relationship and the GF feeling by not playing along some LL.

Now we looking to a couple of Episode where member teasing them about dating. Its a big deal if they both have a real BF and GF. They would not want to play along, and will showing to other member that they are hate the LL situation.

So What really happen in those episode, they are smiling, laughing ,giggling, and sometime just play along and not give any reaction. It is a reaction you give if you are single , and you know each other is single too, and /OR they are dating to each other /atleast interesting with each other. 

• Like 5

Sorry this is only partly related to SA but I'll say it here. Yesterday when JSJ posted a picture with the members minus SJH, people kept asking and complaining to the point where they both felt the need to post something today with an apology. I feel like this kind of over-reaction from fans affect SA in other ways too, like when tiny oppa posts something with SJH alone or with KJK alone, there will always be some people asking about the other person. Idk it just feels like it reflects badly on them if their fans are like this on social media. I don't really know how k-media works, maybe this is normal and they're used to it. 

Again, sorry for the negative rant here, I'm sure none of you do it. It just bothers me that KJK and SJH fans as individuals and SA fans as a pair already have a kinda negative reputation and fans misbehaving in comments just help fuel that fire. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

Nahh IKR ...

My first think about this sentence : hmmm ... they didn't want to abvious, so ofc whoever became win they didn't pick up each other.

but and then, when I hear again what PD said : you can pick 1 member (1 team / not), seems like a clue / sign for SA & audience indirectly (you can pick each other what if you want).

and then when I hear again what HH said + SA reaction : it's really possible sjh pick kjk, the reasons are : kjk good english & la like kjk's 2nd home.

Usualy KJK reaction try to avoid / deny but at that time until LKS teased them, KJK just smile & laugh seems agreeing what HH said.

SJH reaction tho. LOL . Always agreeing as recently .

Ok, I don't want to hope too much but I'm still hope SA going to LA !! ;) Sometimes, SJH really incredible & out of nowhere doing / speaking this & that, so ... lets wait !! ;) :D 

• Like 5

@sparta_ace I agree with what you said. My theory is that the PDs or whoever is in charge are testing how the audience will react to the SA loveline since they already have natural chemistry and natural skinship anyway so there won't be too much to "act", just add the other members teasing them instead of pretending they don't notice. Of course this is partly a ratings thing, (esp with how well the most recent episode turned out), and a response to all the screentime criticism, but also maybe like others have said before, their way of helping SA go public?

And they've been quick to shut down LLs before. SJH usually sticks with HH or JSJ even when they have attractive male guests. KJK usually seems to just play along so he's harder to read. But yeah, if it would really be an issue for their real life, they wouldn't just let it slide and laugh along. 

• Like 4

@sparta_ace i do agree with you. Another thing to note is lee kwang soo. Lee kwang soo recently, has been really vocal about his teasing of SA. If we remember in the past, if others teased SA, kwangsoo would not really join the teasing but would just give a smile without any words. But recently, he has been really active and vocal in his teasing of SA. A known fact is, besides haha, kwangsoo and jongkook are really close too. So if jong kook is indeed dating another woman, i am pretty sure kwangsoo would be in the knowledge of it ( as per stated by jong kook himself during one of the eps of big picture that kwangsoo would definitely know if he has a gf). He would definitely respect his hyung and his hyung's gf's and would not actively tease/encourage his hyung with jihyo. Also, remember that kwangsoo has this experience of being teased excessively with somin during the sbs awards when he himself is already in a relationship with sunbin that time. So he would know better than anyone else how uncomfortable it is to be teased with another woman when you are already in a committed relationship with someone.

So if jk is indeed in a serious relationship with another woman, i am pretty sure kwangsoo won't be teasing and encouraging SA this actively. He would want to respect his hyung and especially his hyung's gf's feelings. 

So for me, i came to the conclusion that:

1) Perhaps SA is in a relationship with each other and hence members have so much fun teasing them

2) SA is not in a relationship yet but members can see both obviously have feelings are attracted to each othed but neither one is making the move just yet so members become impatient and start teasing them excessively and saying how they make a nice couple to make SA realise that they are perfect for each other. 

3) Both of them are single and the sudden mention and interest in their loveline could be solely for onscreen purpose (this is rather very unlikely reason but i still want to list it down)

• Like 8

7 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Also, remember that kwangsoo has this experience of being teased excessively with somin during the sbs awards when he himself is already in a relationship with sunbin that time. So he would know better than anyone else how uncomfortable it is to be teased with another woman when you are already in a committed relationship with someone.

iirc, somin and LKS get teased excessively during SBS awards 2017 when they won best couple award

meanwhile, LKS started dating sun bin around July 2018 (according to LKS in december 2018 when he said that he and LSB was already dating for 5 months)

• Like 3