[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

iirc, somin and LKS get teased excessively during SBS awards 2017 when they won best couple award

meanwhile, LKS started dating sun bin around July 2018 (according to LKS in december 2018 when he said that he and LSB was already dating for 5 months)

Yes they were teased during 2017 awards and they were teased again during last year end awards 2018. Shin Dong Yeob (mc of MUD) even stated he was confident somin and kwangsoo were dating. You can see kwangsoo's nervous expression and he denied firmly that and stated they were not dating (that time he was already dating sunbin for 5 months). You may view the video from the link below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=471008453432070&id=187620751679838

That is why i mentioned that kwangsoo would know best the uncomfortable feeling when being teased with another woman when you are already in a committed relationship with someone (his reaction in the video above is very telling). So that is why i am sure kwangsoo won't tease his close hyung jong kook with his jihyo noona this actively if jong kook hyung is dating someone else. He would certainly know if his hyung is dating someone else and would not actively tease his hyung with his jihyo noona in order to respect his hyung and his hyung's gf's feelings. In other words, what i am saying is seeing how kwangsoo actively and strongly teased SA recently could be considered one of the positive hints for SA too. 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

https://fx.weico.net/share/57772114.html?weibo_id=4338632585672991

They love to imitate each other :D 

That's our SA ;)

Far before these eps, SA sometimes also doing imitate each other :)

Forgot what eps but when KJK & SJH wear red apron in 1 team...

Off Course because they focus each other

what ever KJK or SJH talk any topic,our SA very focus

and think in their mind....that why when member or PD ask them

quickly they cannot think anymore except just copy what their partner talking in their mind.... 

• Like 5

Is it just me who think that their absent of denials is because SA are comfortable enough in front of their RM family? I think, every RM members and crews knew something about our SA, so there's no point for SA to deny anymore

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

I'm (still) curious, in the end of this video, why suddenly zoom in KJK's face ? ;) And KJK's face seems .... KJK done it before about Christmas SJH's story :D mianhae too delulu .

Fishy, isn't it? Tsk, tsk. I already guessed someday, JH will be asked about it on/off air by the other member. It's just about the right timing, because after she told the story, someone said (HH iirc) let's have a dinner together, which I believe, he wants to hear more 'bout that. And... this is interesting too... The RM members have been strongly teased SA in the last 3 episodes, then if JH's Christmas story is really true about her ex bf, why must they bring it up again? I mean, why bring the past story in front of someone you'd cheer to be together?

Hence, there are some possible conditions to that in my mind:

1.) If JH's ex bf in her story was really true her ex

- JH and JK have nothing in between them, so there's no hint of jealousy in JK's face

- JK as her current lover already knew about it and accept it (as a mature couple), so the member was happily teasing about it in front of him

2.) JH's ex bf was no other is JK himself

In my mind, this is the most possible answer, because the member brought this issue up in the middle of teasing JK-JH. Then, JK's expression. Boy, he can't hide his shyness well, can he?

Mmm... then, lately, I'm just wondering, if it's true that our SA is couple in real life, what conversation would they have when they are watching their relationship slowly exposed like this? Hahahaha

I'm sorry for another long post... Just a random & over-analyzing thought of mine :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

I've just gone through reading about 200 pages of discussion on this thread and I think my delulu is reaching dangerous levels LOL. I'm still trying to. stay rational but my delulu side is taking over.

I admit, I've been a bit worried about whether either of them (but mostly KJK) would start getting awkward because of the teasing. Then I realized that the most recent episode was filmed way before the FM and our SA were just fine there (airport pictures, anyone? lol). From what I saw, it seems to be just LKS who is still teasing them in the FM so maybe the other members also have the same thought of laying low and letting their interactions go back to natural again, now that they've already introduced the idea to the public and showed their support. Of course, we shall see in the coming episodes. I hope we don't suddenly go through another drought again. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, elzy said:

Is it just me who think that their absent of denials is because SA are comfortable enough in front of their RM family? I think, every RM members and crews knew something about our SA, so there's no point for SA to deny anymore

Fishy, isn't it? Tsk, tsk. I already guessed someday, JH will be asked about it on/off air by the other member. It's just about the right timing, because after she told the story, someone said (HH iirc) let's have a dinner together, which I believe, he wants to hear more 'bout that. And... this is interesting too... The RM members have been strongly teased SA in the last 3 episodes, then if JH's Christmas story is really true about her ex bf, why must they bring it up again? I mean, why bring the past story in front of someone you'd cheer to be together?

Hence, there are some possible conditions to that in my mind:

1.) If JH's ex bf in her story was really true her ex

- JH and JK have nothing in between them, so there's no hint of jealousy in JK's face

- JK as her current lover already knew about it and accept it (as a mature couple), so the member was happily teasing about it in front of him

2.) JH's ex bf was no other is JK himself

In my mind, this is the most possible answer, because the member brought this issue up in the middle of teasing JK-JH. Then, JK's expression. Boy, he can't hide his shyness well, can he?

Mmm... then, lately, I'm just wondering, if it's true that our SA is couple in real life, what conversation would they have when they are watching their relationship slowly exposed like this? Hahahaha

I'm sorry for another long post... Just a random & over-analyzing thought of mine :sweatingbullets:

Yes, for this eps, they forgot must be denying and avoiding . LOL .

From the beginning until end, they just smile & laugh. Seems Agreeing & enjoying indirectly what HH said, LKS tease, & members tease when roulette time.

Yes, IKR, like mentioned post before we had been a lot of disscuss KJK's expression at that time & yes I'm agree with post who said & mentioned this (forgot the name) : KJK's expression like that because SJH out of nowhere suddenly share that story without disscuss / tell KJK before, so he look surprised (assume that man is KJK).

What if really her ex, SJH didn't want to bringing up again, she will swear it like usual & didn't happy & enjoy it + will refused it, but when HH said that SJH seems enjoy & happy, it means that story really with the latest relationship and until now she still date with him, I'm guessing that's KJK like ur point number 2, because really able to carry on SJH who is sleep at that time. (people who is sleep more weight)

And YJS also really curious, LOL . You know, YJS really sa shippers, what if that boy really her ex, YJS didn't excited like that.

I'm guessing that a reason :

Take it a slow by YJS really means a lot, they didn't type to going on public about the relationship & want to public it must take a time for them...

:) 

• Like 3

Just a fun fact: SA shippers definitely have eagle eyes. As noted by one shipper in the comments (anisa_iis96), the crew was focused on SA. Look at the screens mounted on the cameras. :) 

Credits for BOTH posts as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, heynell said:

Then I realized that the most recent episode was filmed way before the FM and our SA were just fine there

I was just thinking of this yesterday! 

So here's a small reminder of just how fine and comfortable these two were at the fanmeet for any SA fans who are worried.

I slowed it down a bit because I love seeing their face expressions.:wub: 

(cr. mipple908)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday's RM filming. So jong kook hyung and suk jin hyung were paired off. There are no teams actually but rather pairs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btx1feMH89Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qn1hr9ur24s0

The pairs are most likely below based on fancams seen so far. So far there is no fancam for jihyo sechan pairing:

1) jae suk & somin

2) haha & kwangsoo

3) jihyo and sechan

4) jongkook and sukjin

• Like 3

Another ++ from ep 438

At first segment, when KJK And SJH promote about what kind of vacation they will have if they choose him/her, when KJK promoted himself, It seems like SJH wanted join his team too, LOL.

At second segment, When PD said KJK good at solving quizzes and SJH good at random quiz , and YJS asked PDnim

YJS: Hold on. Are you implying that Ji Hyo is bad at solving quizzes?

LKS: Then is she good at it?

Ace team: We didn’t said that (caption: Come on, How Dare You?)When did we say that? Did we say that?

KJK: (point his fingerto Ace team) You went over that and you hurt her twice

YJS: Ji Hyo chooses not to do it

KJK: This kind of question will offend Ji Hyo

SJH: (to YJS) Sit down you hurt me twice

YJS: You just choose not to answer it, Ji Hyo answered the quizzes a few times but it didn’t air because her answers were to shocking, she goes beyond quizzes.

JSJ: Hey stop it.

Wait a second, Did KJK in another team?

About LA thing, i think SJH will ask JSJ, because he is the one whom never go to LA in her group. YJS have tight busy schedule, another possibility is HH.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Another ++ from ep 438

YJS: You just choose not to answer it, Ji Hyo answered the quizzes a few times but it didn’t air because her answers were to shocking, she goes beyond quizzes.

About LA thing, i think SJH will ask JSJ, because he is the one whom never go to LA in her group. YJS have tight busy schedule, another possibility is HH.

1. Didn't air scene : It's seems all of members actually notice it about their screen time & air not air, this isn't 1st time members saying that. I hope their screen time really fair enough like old eps (I know it's hard because rm have 8 members, have a lot of scene & games, have a guest, & just airing 2 h while filming more than 5 h but it's too obvious, I don't want to rant & don't to pointing someone / somebody).

I remember when SJH asked by MC interview (forgot when & where), but SJH answer : Sometimes I feel hurt & sad also & for sure she hurt it & sad when her screen time almost always cut it off like that.

2. Yes true about LA think. YJS & LKS are endless busy. Possibility HH, JSJ, JSM, YSC & the last is KJK. :D Curious, when this eps will continue :D 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

1. Didn't air scene : It's seems all of members actually notice it about their screen time & air not air, this isn't 1st time members saying that. I hope their screen time really fair enough like old eps (I know it's hard because rm have 8 members, have a lot of scene & games, have a guest, & just airing 2 h while filming more than 5 h but it's too obvious, I don't want to rant & don't to pointing someone / somebody).

I remember when SJH asked by MC interview (forgot when & where), but SJH answer : Sometimes I feel hurt & sad also & for sure she hurt it & sad when her screen time almost always cut it off like that.

2. Yes true about LA think. YJS & LKS are endless busy. Possibility HH, JSJ, JSM, YSC & the last is KJK. :D Curious, when this eps will continue :D 

As per what the pd explained, jihyo can only choose one of her teammates, so it is only between haha, jaesuk or sukjin. I guess she will choose between haha or sukjin. Maybe she will eventually choose sukjin since he also has never been to LA.

Some SA shippers think maybe jk will tag along or maybe jihyo will choose him, but for me personally, I think if they are not ready to announce anything in the near future, i don't think they will go to LA at the same time. I feel that they would still want to avoid rumors at this stage. If they were to be at LA at the same time even for different purposes (jihyo for RM, jongkook for his own personal vacation), it would definitely grab attention and put SA back on the rumor mill. I don't think SA want that kind of attention at this moment, unless like I said, they are planning to announce soon.

So i guess we won't see SA together in LA at the same time unfortunately but I am pretty sure tiny hyung will take good care of jihyo noona in LA and be her tour guide on behalf of jong kook hyung :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delusionalme said:

KJK: (point his fingerto Ace team) You went over that and you hurt her twice

YJS: Ji Hyo chooses not to do it

KJK: This kind of question will offend Ji Hyo

SJH: (to YJS) Sit down you hurt me twice

JSJ: Hey stop it.

This was such a throwaway moment because everyone just kinda ignored it, but it was sweet. 

For the trip (I'm assuming it hasn't happened yet or we would have gotten airport photos). Biggest probability is JSJ: they're in the same team and he's not as busy as YJS and not caring for small. kids and a pregnant wife like HH. Her bringing KJK is just a pipe dream at this point lol. 

Selfishly, I hope she actually brings JSM. I like seeing them interact and wanna see more. of their dynamic. Plus, I'm sure they're both aware of the whole toxic side of their respective fandoms and this would be a great opportunity for them to bond and have some girl time while also calming down those negative voices. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

As per what the pd explained, jihyo can only choose one of her teammates, so it is only between haha, jaesuk or sukjin. I guess she will choose between haha or sukjin. Maybe she will eventually choose sukjin since he also has never been to LA.

Some SA shippers think maybe jk will tag along or maybe jihyo will choose him, but for me personally, I think if they are not ready to announce anything in the near future, i don't think they will go to LA at the same time. I feel that they would still want to avoid rumors at this stage. If they were to be at LA at the same time even for different purposes (jihyo for RM, jongkook for his own personal vacation), it would definitely grab attention and put SA back on the rumor mill. I don't think SA want that kind of attention at this moment, unless like I said, they are planning to announce soon.

So i guess we won't see SA together in LA at the same time unfortunately but I am pretty sure tiny hyung will take good care of jihyo noona in LA and be her tour guide on behalf of jong kook hyung :)

Yes for my rational mind this think also. What if they're not ready yet for announced it ofc they will pick a safe way for doing this and that.

• Like 3

Here's a question I just thought about (probably been talked about here in the past though, sorry):

If SA really are dating and have been dating for a while, what do you guys think KJK calls SJH in private? Does he call her jihyo(ya) still, or does he call her sung im? 

Again, to lurkers and trolls out there, this is purely speculative and hypothetical and delulu that I acknowledge. 

• Like 1

Memories , back to 2015, When Turbo showed in Inkigayo while SJH and Hechul there as special MC..Because now 'December' became their 'song' in RM, i remember this moment..:D

4 hours ago, heynell said:

f SA really are dating and have been dating for a while, what do you guys think KJK calls SJH in private? Does he call her jihyo(ya) still, or does he call her sung im? 

I think he call her 'Ji hyo" or maybe they have another cute nick name..:D

• Like 3

Korean news reported on the RM fan meeting in HK on 13 Feb 2019. According to posts I saw the approximate contents were that KJK turned into a muscular female, and danced next to SJH. Both of them danced a sweet couple dance. Below are photos from insight.co.kr

cr: insight.co.kr

aae9ce12gy1g055kx50zaj20u011i76m.jpgaae9ce12gy1g055l1ce8uj20u011ijui.jpgaae9ce12gy1g055l553cdj20u011igot.jpgaae9ce12gy1g055l97yitj20u011in03.jpgaae9ce12gy1g055ld57kfj20u011i41a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, tiglon said:

a sweet couple dance.

Oh, wow! Can someone who understands the culture better tell us if this is a casual phrase, or something that suggests “more?” Thanks! 

Btw, am I wrong in thinking that lots of SKs are naturally connecting SA as a “couple” at this point? 

• Like 8