[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Based on the Naver pics, i am guessing they went to visit hjy at work during a cf filming. Also based on the pics, I am guessing the teasing with hjy will still be going on seeing the shy smile on jk hyung (i do hope haha hyung does not go overboard with the teasing though)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7OMhcASPS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2p9dc8kqfo00

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Based on the Naver pics, i am guessing they went to visit hjy at work during a cf filming. Also based on the pics, I am guessing the teasing eith hjy will still be going on seeing the shy smile on jk hyung.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7OMhcASPS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2p9dc8kqfo00

No worries. Just because he’s “shy” doesn’t mean he’s back on the LL with her. The smile is a typical KJK reaction. It would be rude for him to react negatively (especially since she’s helping them complete a mission), and we know he’s not rude. Expect some aegyo from her, as well. As with KJK, that’s just classic HJY and is harmless. And btw, it would be weird if they DON’T bring up the LL. What matters isn’t the teasing. It’s what happens after, and in following eps. Let’s wait and see the ep, first. :) 

EDIT: Just my opinion, but I don’t see “shy.” His smile looks “relaxed” to me, less awkward than usual. Also, it looks like he’s saying or explaining something in the second pic, based on the shaping of his mouth. 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

kjk's women come together/meet".

LOL. If that’s the case, then we have his “ex” and his current woman in the same room. CMIIW, but guys typically have stronger affections for their “current” GFs. An “ex” belongs in the past. :) 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

LOL. If that’s the case, then we have his “ex” and his current woman in the same room. CMIIW, but guys typically have stronger affections for their “current” GFs. An “ex” belongs in the past. :) 

She's not even an "ex". LOL  She's just a character in a scripted love line with which KJK played out, according to MUD PD's wishes. His manager Gap Jin sprung a surprise on KJK in the "swimming lesson  episode" by the shocked look on his face. Obviously KJK didn't know that she was going to be a guest when he was supposed to be on holiday with his friends. 

(Gap Jin and her manager are close friends, according to Gap Jin)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

HJY is now family to them too, like Seungri, Hanna, LDH, LSY and there's nothing wrong about it, plus like we discussed before, HJY knew something about our SA too, so that's great after all. And i think our SA really need take a break from all teasing, JMO:D relax guys..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

I saw this compilation of SA sweet moments for 2018 and beginning of 2019 from KJKSaaa's post. It cheered me up, I enjoyed the video and the background music too. Hope this would cheer you guys up. Thanks KJKSaaa.

http://t.cn/EVLzS7O

4:48 minutes of pure SArang. One sign of serious SA addiction: an unconscious, instant smile when watching this (or any) SA tribute. Thanks. :lol:

• Like 5

alright guys. i already read the naver article. btw, i'm just gonna point out the main points...

"the meeting between KJK's former (HJY) loveline and current (SJH) loveline".

HH said: "now, KJK's former loveline and the current loveline are all in one place". and later HH added, "the couple i'm rooting for is 김종국♥송지효 (KJKSJH), i felt sorry for HJY".

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 5

25 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

alright guys. i already read the naver article. btw, i'm just gonna point out the main points...

"the meeting between KJK's former (HJY) loveline and current (SJH) loveline".

HH said: "now, KJK's former loveline and the current loveline are all in one place". and later HH added, "the couple i'm rooting for is 김종국♥송지효 (KJKSJH), i felt sorry for HJY".

Wow! Thanks so much for the translation :) the best ending for this would be for HJY to say "I am rooting for them too!". That would mark the perfect end to her loveline with jk hyung :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

This is an unpopular opinion but I think it would be hilariously awkward if they got the cast of Princess Hours/Goong together on RM. What with both JJH and YEH there. (Of course I know this isn't going to happen and I don't actually want it to happen, just an interesting 'what if' scenario.)

I'm actually excited for the next ep of RM. With the success of the last episode, hopefully screen time distribution will no longer be an issue. And, we get more chances to see our SA interacting. 

29 minutes ago, heynell said:

hilariously awkward

I hope this never happens, and it has nothing to do with me shipping SA. Obviously, YEH wants her privacy, and everyone needs to respect her. The same goes for JJH. The one time he guested, he and SJH were obviously very uncomfortable. A few minutes of fun for fans may be absolute agony for all parties involved, including KJK. 

Btw, I’m not being negative or directing my comment against you. I totally get your point. I’m simply expressing a general thought. Some YEH/KJK and MC shippers still desperately hold on. It’s way past time to let go, for the shippers’ sakes as well as YEH and KG’s. :) 

29 minutes ago, heynell said:

I'm actually excited for the next ep of RM. With the success of the last episode, hopefully screen time distribution will no longer be an issue. And, we get more chances to see our SA interacting. 

Agreed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@mn0096 no worries, like I said, I don't want it to happen either, just a passing thought. I've actually never seen the JJH episode but I've definitely read comments about it.

To a reasonable extent, I understand why some fans of former ships refuse to let go, honestly. I personally will ship SA unless time comes when one of them annouces a relationship with someone else. I just make sure to keep my shipping to SA-only spaces. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, heynell said:

I've actually never seen the JJH episode but I've definitely read comments about it.

It’s ep 202, if you have time. You probably know this already, but IIRC, SJH and JJH never interacted directly with each other onscreen. Lots of fans wanted to see them together, but I don’t think they even made eye contact. Totally understandable given all the rumors. SA-wise, there weren’t obvious moments, except that shippers noticed KJK sometimes standing in between SJH and JJH whenever all the teams were in the same place. For any moments I may have missed, check out @linzer03‘s invaluable list of SA moments at the beginning of the thread. :) 

23 minutes ago, heynell said:

I personally will ship SA unless time comes when one of them annouces a relationship with someone else. I just make sure to keep my shipping to SA-only spaces. 

Same here. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Can anyone confirm the admin’s comment? I followed the source she provided (@my_songjihyo.saranghae) and it took me to what looks like a Newsen article, but I can’t translate or imbed it here. Thanks.

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Can anyone confirm the admin’s comment? I followed the source she provided (@my_songjihyo.saranghae) and it took me to what looks like a Newsen article, but I can’t translate or imbed it here. Thanks.

A shipper friend just confirmed to me that this article is the same as the one that @kookiemongg translated for us. The part about HJY supporting SA doesn’t seem to be in the article, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t support them. We’ll have to watch the ep later to confirm, but that’s just extra. Until then, HH’s statements are gold, plus the caption about KJK’s past and present LLs are very encouraging. Here again is the translation of the parts we’re interested in. A very personal thanks to my friend, and ofc to our wonderful @kookiemongg!!! :D 

11 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

the meeting between KJK's former (HJY) loveline and current (SJH) loveline".

HH said: "now, KJK's former loveline and the current loveline are all in one place". and later HH added, "the couple i'm rooting for is 김종국♥송지 (KJKSJH), i felt sorry for HJY".

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I just would like to inform that if someone here is in Asianfanfic, I have an ongoing Spartace story (Title: Family Man). :) I can't help but create fanfiction about them. I really love them to be together and words keeps on flowing in my mind that's why I created a story about them being married and having twins. :)  (a fangirl can dream, right?? hehehe)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1