[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

SJH tap KJK (laugh) because surprise & happy because just SA can eat & then KJK (laugh) look at SJH directly & hold SJH's hand also but cut it off & fast moment.

And then, SA shared 1 bowl of noodle for them.

HH & YSC esp HH have this idea : interlock finger between SA while scissor rock paper games & then KJK start to interlock finger SJH.

Who is win, he / she can eat.

SJH lost, KJK say : bogo (eat). SJH : No, oppa (with smile). KJK : bogo bogo (with smile shyly).

Before this scene, KJK start help SJH to cut it off the squid (half for KJK half for SJH) . This scene no teasing before until SA doing this.

After finished to cut it off, KJK's eyes & HH's eyes meet and booth of them laugh . LOL

In this video, HH teasing KJK to help clean the foods in SJH's lip.

Yes, indeed ! KJK is shy man :D 

Edited by Regita M. P
add many videos
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Awww, love these twooo, seemed our lovebirds got teased so much. :wub: I just couldn't stop smile from ear to ear watching their shy smile and their "uncomfortable". I'm definitely gonna watch this episode too soon the subs is out. Thanks for the clips, made my day happier @Regita M. P :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

RM eps 439

Since no english sub, I don't know about the conversation esp when HJY scene, but for sure endless teasing for SA still continued by HH & YSC esp HH & don't worry about HJY scene, it's nothing to be serious ;)

Nothing much really in HJY segment. She basically just helped them to finish a mission. Haha hyung did mention about the two lovelines meeting. One from RM (Jh noona) and the other from MUD (HJY noona). They all just laughed. Apparently, they cut the part where Haha hyung said "the couple i am rooting for is KJK and SJH". That was mentioned in the news article but was not aired in the actual episode. So pissed off with SBS for that. I think SBS do not dare to air what haha hyung said because they still intend to invite HJY in the future for the loveline

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, elzy said:

Awww, love these twooo, seemed our lovebirds got teased so much. :wub: I just couldn't stop smile from ear to ear watching their shy smile and their "uncomfortable". I'm definitely gonna watch this episode too soon the subs is out. Thanks for the clips, made my day happier @Regita M. P :D

And yes ... KJK start to relax to announce their relationship in the public . Indeed ! He is shy man ;) He need step by step to announce it not suddenly :D :D

• Like 7

Their reactions are so cute I can't stop smiling! Based on the clips, it seems KJK is getting more comfortable with the teasing than in the last episodes and SJH just accepts it as she usually does. 

That clip with the pinky linking and KJK telling SJH to eat was so intimate that I felt like I was intruding on a private moment LOL. 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Apparently, they cut the part where Haha hyung said "the couple i am rooting for is KJK and SJH". That was mentioned in the news article but was not aired in the actual episode. So pissed off with SBS for that. I think SBS do not dare to air what haha hyung said because they still intend to invite HJY in the future for the loveline

That or they possibly didn't want to upset HJY fans. I remember when Haha made JK pick between the two (HJY and JH) on MUD Jongkook said something like "people might get upset" or "people don't like that sort of thing". 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Nothing much really in HJY segment. She basically just helped them to finish a mission. Haha hyung did mention about the two lovelines meeting. One from RM (Jh noona) and the other from MUD (HJY noona). They all just laughed. Apparently, they cut the part where Haha hyung said "the couple i am rooting for is KJK and SJH". That was mentioned in the news article but was not aired in the actual episode. So pissed off with SBS for that. I think SBS do not dare to air what haha hyung said because they still intend to invite HJY in the future for the loveline

I don't know about the moment HH said rooting for SA & then cut it off, because no eng sub yet.

What if that's true RM & SBS cut it off, I bet someday HH will giving a statement again (one more), like KJK doing before even YJS helped it, so don't worry too much.

Recently RM help SA Moments so much, so I can guess, RM will not try to make KJKHJY loveline again (seems RM really help SA in this year).

And for sure, KJK didn't want judged by a lot of people : playboy.

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, CI0 said:

That or they possibly didn't want to upset HJY fans. I remember when Haha made JK pick between the two (HJY and JH) on MUD Jongkook said something like "people might get upset" or "people don't like that sort of thing". 

Because absolutely, the answer is SJH but ofc didn't want too obvious.

Yes "people might be upset, etc" statement really reminded me to MC era.

When MC want to finished their loveline, they can't, because at that time, MC have a huge fans & ofc make MC fans upset, so MC still continued. (it's the same case with KJKHJY loveline what if SBS still want to continue it).

BUT ...

Recently RM help SA Moments so much, so I can guess, RM will not try to make KJKHJY loveline again (seems RM really help SA in this year).

• Like 5

On 2/16/2019 at 6:25 PM, mn0096 said:

@tiglon already shared the Weibo link for this, but here’s the direct post in case you guys have trouble accessing Weibo. It’s in segments here, but it’s still gold. Keep swiping right for the vid. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

Sorry for quote back such a large quote, but can anyone tell me which show and ep in which KJK worn a white shirt and sat next to SJH with a lot of girl? 

that doesnt look like RM, right? 

^ The bottom middle thumbnail? Thats the latest episode with twice, which is 428. Speaking of which, if Sana wasnt there, KJK will be in between 2 Ji Hyos :D

Oh wait, you probably refering to Pajama Friend ep10, which SJH is one of the permanent cast there, KJK guested that episode.

• Like 1

In all honesty, I really really and sincerely hope that the reason they are highlighting/focusing on SA and teasing SA so much is because they want to slowly and gradually create the flow for SA to announce in due course. If that is the reason they are teasing SA so much, then I am totally fine with it.

However, if it is just for merely loveline reasons, then i rather SA not be in a loveline because I want to see SA interacting naturally like before, their moments not highligted like this and moments which require our hawk eyes to spot. I am afraid if this teasing is solely for the loveline, over a long period, I am afraid jk hyung will eventually become uncomfortable interacting with jihyo noona. He would be afraid that members will start teasing him again if he even interacts/shows his care to jihyo noona (something which he has been actually doing all these while but just not highlighted before). In this ep, he was sort of already ok with the teasing (i.e. no denial/protest or uncomfortable facial expression) but i did notice the distance he put between him and jihyo noona when sitting. He made sure to not sit too close to jihyo noona and ensured a gap between them. 

I also read an entry in spartace weibo stating that knetz are not really happy with how haha is constantly teasing SA at every opportunity he gets. That is why i sincerely hope this is not just a mere loveline but more of a pathway for helping SA to announce in due course. 

Now back to today's ep, we can see that as usual, jihyo noona is totally fine with the teasing and goes along with it. Jong kook hyung also was more ok with the teasing this time around and did not give any negative comments although he was still a little shy to play along and not 100% comfortable with all the teasing yet. There was still some cautious mode from him i guess mostly due to his shy nature.

I was thinking if this was indeed a loveline, why the sudden loveline though? I mean out of nowhere members started teasing SA intensely (starting from the couple race ep) and the teasing continued to date. So for me, personally, I want to believe that this is indeed some sort of pathway to get ifans and kfans get used to the idea of SA pairing so that I would be easier for SA to announce in the future.

I mean we all know how jk hyung is not a fan of lovelines. Also, he has stated his serious desire to date someone this year and get married next year. So getting into a loveline with another fellow member is the last thing that he would want to do. Also, if jk hyung is indeed in a serious relationship with another woman, i doubt he would allow the teasing to go this far and for the teasing to be done in almost all ep. He would have talked to haha hyung in private to get him to stop teasing him with jihyo noona on RM. Haha hyung, although a prankster and likes to tease lovelines alot, i am sure he would know if jk hyung is currently seeing somone else and i doubt he would have teased SA to this extent if his hyung is currently seeing someone else. 

Jihyo noona too, as we know is also not really into lovelines and even tries her best not to get into lovelines with guests. We could see how uncomfortable see gets during the MC era when the teasing or KG's antics went overboard. But when being teased with jk hyung, she is totally fine with it, plays along with it, and even plays the active role for it (i.e not afraid to do skinship) compared to jk hyung. Also, i really doubt she would enjoy/play along smoothly with this loveline if she was in a relationship with someone else too. Even if members would not know if she was in a relationship and teased her with jk hyung unknowingly, i am pretty sure she would have not allowed the teasing to be done to this extent if she indeed has a bf. 

• Like 6

^I really hope so too. 

The fact that SA has been interacting like this for YEARS without any of the other members pointing it out/teasing them about it can mean a few things: 1) Everyone knows they are dating and kept quiet about it all these years because they're not ready, but they're getting ready to announce now so the other members are free to tease them publicly, 2) Everyone knows this is natural for them but SBS/PD wants to take advantage of their fanbase and asked the other members to highlight it. 

HH comandeering the ship as much as he is right now gives me some hope though. He is KJK's best friend and a very close friend of SJH too and he loves to tease, but if he knew this was going to harm one or both of them in the future, I don't think he would go so hard. 

I'm thinking they will have some episodes (like maybe next week) where they will lay low and not put SA in the same team/not tease just to keep it from turning into another MC mess and to prevent the knetz from getting too annoyed or bored with it. 

• Like 6

I haven’t watched the ep yet, and will add my analysis to yours later, but for now,

I just want to share this: The undeniable look of happiness from SA, each in their own way. KJK is naturally shy, but no one should mistake that for reluctance.

IMO, no one can bully that man into doing anything he doesn’t want to, especially when it comes to public skinship. He’s clearly enjoying his girl’s attention (yes, HIS girl!). And SJH is literally glowing. That’s worth celebrating. These two are blessed, and so are we. Let’s continue to support and cheer them on! :D 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

23 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I am afraid if this teasing is solely for the loveline, over a long period, I am afraid jk hyung will eventually become uncomfortable interacting with jihyo noona. He would be afraid that members will start teasing him again if he even interacts/shows his care to jihyo noona (something which he has been actually doing all these while but just not highlighted before). In this ep, he was sort of already ok with the teasing (i.e. no denial/protest or uncomfortable facial expression) but i did notice the distance he put between him and jihyo noona when sitting. He made sure to not sit too close to jihyo noona and ensured a gap between them

We all know jk nature, so i think the distAnce mainly to avoid too much teasing! Not bcoz he don't like it but bcoz he is with HH and he knows HH very well. We have to take into consideration that even before this LL of SA was established HH have been teasing already jk with jh in BP! That time jk was still with his other LL. And like you said, if HH knows that jk is with other woman (which im sure he will) he will not do this far. And remember also even during jk previous LL (im calling it previous now) HH has been very vocal that he like jh for jk. HH was teasing before, but the intensity was not like how it is now.

And we have to consider KS!!! Kwangmin was formed by rm before, but the members were not as intense as they are with SA now. Esp during the time that ks has been dating LSB w/out public knowledged. Yjs keeps on telling that he doesn't care abt them (kwangmin).  Then we know how uncomfortable KS is during the awards night when teased with sm, to the point that he decided to announce his dating publicly. So i believe KS will not tease his hyung&noona, esp his hyung if he knows his hyung is dating!

I'm not gonna conclude that SA is dating, coz until they announce it, we are not sure. But i think it is safe to say that SA LL is not like MC & HJY-JK LL. I think its on a different level.

Anyway, here's a sweet moment from them in todays ep. This one is not for LL purposes coz we already saw jh did this before to jk on the han river ep (ep178). That time it was still MC era but jh ignored her LL and went to jk.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

Anyway, here's a sweet moment from them in todays ep. This one is not for LL purposes coz we already saw jh did this before to jk on the han river ep (ep178). That time it was still MC era but jh ignored her LL and went to jk.

I'm glad that even with all the highlighted moments, there's still something for hawk-eyed fans to find in the background. 

Also, I'm thinking about how SJH was the one who "started" this loveline with her comment in their fake press conference. We all know she's not the type to bring attention to herself. She was okay with being relegated to the background for most of the last 2 years, just doing her best and having fun without having to be at the center. So what reason could she have to suddenly "offer" herself to KJK like that in the episode? It's either she was making a joke and didn't expect it to grow this much, or this was a planned thing between her and KJK. Now they play their roles well - KJK as the shy man who is reluctant about lovelines, and SJH as the one who just goes along with things and has fun. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, heynell said:

Now they play their roles well - KJK as the shy man who is reluctant about lovelines, and SJH as the one who just goes along with things and has fun. 

Yup, but we have to take note, that during jh's previous LL jh was not this active. She even cringe and stop kg when its going over-the-top! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

First, KJK take the octopus from the plate.

Second, KJK talk with SJH to cut it off the octopus became halved.

Third, SJH doing it. (while in the same time HH still looking this lovely dovely couple & YSC pretend didn't look it).

Fourth, KJK's eyes & HH's eyes meet & laugh together (telepahty mode on, they laugh because know what happened -- KJK laugh because HH looking at SA & know what will he talking while HH laugh because suddenly their eyes meet & seems HH get caught during looking this couple. LOL).

Do u know what, I'm guessing SA often doing this when off camera + when no one pay attention, KJK start first doing this & that to SJH like this :) ;) 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

As sofiemarz mentioned above, i do think it is more intense than ever too.

I dont know if it is because i have been shipping them for so long, but i dont remember the members were this active to other lovelines in the past.

JH wasn't so relaxed when people pushed up MC moment. But now, she is actually having fun, and JK is quite shy but he seems to be happy as well.

I can't stop thinking about the reason to push up this loveline. If they are not prepare  to announce their relationship but only go along with fans (Whatever its has to do with the show), dont fan be disappoint? So in that case, it is better to keep the loveline low and never mention it.

I have great hopes for this.

Anyway, hope there wont be any backfire with all the highlight of SA.

and thank you smartace, it is Pajama Friends, i dont know much about K-shows, i watched that ep just now. It is really nice, thank you xD

• Like 10