[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

33 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

kjk still have a career outside running man, sjh doesnt. if she get married, she will disappear for good. Shes quite older now. If she doesnt make something now she might wont never have chance of momentom again. 

you think kjk would want that for sjh, just being staying at home mom? they are 40 now, if they dont have children now they wont have chance later.

I'm sorry, but JH does have a career outside running man, she has 2 movies released and a drama in 2016. She has a new program starting on 19th and she is discussing her next project with her company. I don't think an actress with popularity can't survive just because she will not be a member on a sunday variety show. Lots of comments from k-netizen are saying they look forward to her next drama.

Also, park myung soo who's a comedian turning 47 just announced few days ago that he is gonna have his second son/ daughter and his wife is 38. The chance of conceiving might be smaller by age but not impossible.

Edited by chelseafjl8
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

if KJK and SJH has been dating for years, you think he will let his girlfriend to be publicly link with another guy? even its acting. Isnt he strong enough to claim her, why do they need to keep it private.

kjk still have a career outside running man, sjh doesnt. if she get married, she will disappear for good. Shes quite older now. If she doesnt make something now she might wont never have chance of momentom again. 

you think kjk would want that for sjh, just being staying at home mom? they are 40 now, if they dont have children now they wont have chance later. if they want to settle down they could have done that already. 7 years and nothing happen. in 2 months they wont see each other every monday any more. if they are 20s they can date whatever. But they are 40 now, what the point of dating but not married? 

only few episode left, stop forcing jiho a love line. She is loved because her individual lucky/smart/brave. they wont have much career outside korea now and korean dont care much about running man any more. So stop doing things unnecessary.

i don't think its very capable to make a love line for 7 episodes it just doesn't make sense. plus JH's main job is an actress, not variety and there are plenty of actresses who still act after getting married and giving birth. If they really are dating, I'm sure that they have spoken of marriage because like you said, theyre not getting any younger but you have to remember, JH was part of MC for so long that there would be consequences and to me thats why theyre taking it slow. really, no one is interested in having a love line with someone you've known for 7 years just to make ratings for the next 7 episodes unless theyre super desperate. but theyre not. theyre even donating their remaining pay to charity which means ( to me ) they couldn't care less at this moment. and the fortune telling segments are usually scripted so thats why people are talking about it? Jh is entitled to make her own decisions. if she was really uncomfortable with it, she wouldn't have hugged JK and act like nothing happened

• Like 5

i came here for running man, the thread has been about running man for a while, this episode running man forcing song ji hyo love line, she doesnt need that, i dont care what they do in private. but on running man its unfair to do that to song ji hyo especially after what they just have done to her

8 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I'm sorry, but JH does have a career outside running man, she has 2 movies released and a drama in 2016. She has a new program starting on 19th and she is discussing her next project with her company. I don't think an actress with popularity can't survive just because she will not be a member on a sunday variety show. Lots of comments from k-netizen are saying they look forward to her next drama.

Also, park myung soo who's a comedian turning 47 just announced few days ago that he is gonna have his second son/ daughter and his wife is 38. The chance of conceiving might be smaller by age might not impossible.

her movies are with china and now with china banning korean she cant do that for a while. And without running man i dont know how long china will keep their interest in her.

her new show is her new adventure, it might success or fail, we have to wait and see, its not her career yet.

im talking about actress at her age, not man at her age. of course man can do whatever they like at any age, woman is different. park myun soo wife staying at home, get pregnant, take care of children, not him. his wife can have children at 38 because she had her first already. if its the first baby ,the later age the more difficult.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

if KJK and SJH has been dating for years, you think he will let his girlfriend to be publicly link with another guy? even its acting. Isnt he strong enough to claim her, why do they need to keep it private.

you think kjk would want that for sjh, just being staying at home mom? they are 40 now, if they dont have children now they wont have chance later. if they want to settle down they could have done that already. 7 years and nothing happen. in 2 months they wont see each other every monday any more. if they are 20s they can date whatever. But they are 40 now, what the point of dating but not married? 

only few episode left, stop forcing jiho a love line. She is loved because her individual lucky/smart/brave. they wont have much career outside korea now and korean dont care much about running man any more. So stop doing things unnecessary.

Listen firstly Song Ji Hyo is only 35, secondly I a one of many who became her fan because of her work as an actress and model, she is acting in one dramas after another and even doing chinese movies, modeling for big brands and being part of other big popular variety shows like WAIL and even hosting her own upcoming beauty show, so she is doing just fine outside rm! if anything i'm personally happy that RM ends soon so that I will see her in more dramas and modeling photoshoots :)

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

i came here for running man, the thread has been about running man for a while, this episode running man forcing song ji hyo love line, she doesnt need that, i dont care what they do in private. but on running man its unfair to do that to song ji hyo especially after ưhat they just have done to her

her movies are with china and now with china banning korean she cant do that for a while. And without running man i dont know how long china will keep their interest in her.

her new show is her new adventure, it might success or fail, we have to wait and see, its not her career yet.

im talking about actress at her age, not man at her age. of course man can do whatever they like at any age, woman is different. park myun soo wife staying at home, get pregnant, take care of children, not him

That's a very oldfashioned way of thinking and thankfully reality is different, can't believe someone actually still thinks like this, no darling for someone as beautiful, famous and rich as SJH she doesn't need man, and she can do exactly what she wants to just like what she is doing!

• Like 2

@Chi Le I'm sorry but If you read clearly, this thread is called

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

and it's under the shippers' paradise, even though we've been discussing running man here but that doesn't mean this is a running man thread. If you want to discuss purely about running man please go to the running man thread :

I don't mind you stating your opinions about how spartace is just our delusion but I really dislike what you said about JH. Call me subjective or crazy shipper/ jh fans if you want.

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

i came here for running man, the thread has been about running man for a while, this episode running man forcing song ji hyo love line, she doesnt need that, i dont care what they do in private. but on running man its unfair to do that to song ji hyo especially after ưhat they just have done to her

Okay, first of all - this episode didn't FORCE anything. They didn't push a relationship, did they? no. 

JH's main job is an ACTRESS. It was for years before she joined RM. Yes, she doesn't have a hit drama but that doesn't disregards her occupation as an actress. There ARE ALOT OF ACTRESSES who have SUCKY dramas but just as popular. RM is what made her hit towards fame, yes but it has also given her ALOT of opportunities to expand her reputation. Her brand as an actress is growing and she will still improve each and every project. Just because RM ends, that doesn't mean her career will end. You can't just fully think that. That's like saying the same things to KS, who rose to fame due to RM too. But as an actor himself, he is also improving and inching away from his SAME FUNNY characters lately in dramas. JH will have her time and day with a drama, BECAUSE SHE IS AN ACTRESS not just some person on a variety show. 

TODAY's episode wasn't about OPENING a new loveline, if they wanted to do that, THEY WOULDVE DONE THAT AS SOON AS GARY LEFT. I doubt a loveline is possible in 7 episodes left. 

It just pisses me off that people think JH or KS won't last long in the entertainment once RM ends. Why do people think that? Because they are too involved or they're just popular from RM? People keep forgetting that first and foremost they're actors. Their main job is to do dramas and films. Yes, RM gave them more drama opportunites BUT I KNOW JH & KS will still be as popular as they are now once RM ends. They work hard, HARD WORK PAYS OFF. 

And about how marriage can "ruin her career" bc she'll be stuck at home being a wife or mother. That's false. Sure, whoever or whenever she marries, she'll be away for a while BUT she can still act once she bounces back. THERE ARE A TON OF ACTRESSES who are married but still has a career. (lee bo young etc.) 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, sana82 said:

it's shippers paradise guys and we are sa shippers. it means we can enjoy our couple moments and analyses about it. sjh has her own topic and also kjk. let's say everything we write here is our delulu and we are wrong. but still this topic is about sa it's not like that we went and forced them to data or attack their sns or say it in a RM forum when  fans from different members and couples  are there. please don't read posts here about sa if you don't like it and let others to enjoy what they want.

THIS TBH. its not like we were focing our thoughts on peope. This is a shippers paradise and what we discuss about here stays whithin. @Chi LeThough Song Ji Hyo may not be enlisted as a class actor i'm sure her popularity cant be compared to a rookie actor. She's popular in asia(esp in China) might as well around the globe. Oh and She'll be a MC for a Beauty Show entitled to her. Her latest drama got a considerably high rating if you take note that it is aired in a cable channel. And as her fan i believe she will not let herself come to a downfall where she will be jobless or have no source of income. She's a smart, lovely and humble person who loves her fans though she may be an emotional person but she is stong.

i am a person who just lurks and lazy on typing but i felt the need to share my thought somehow.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Chi Le said:

when was the last time she has a hit drama? her recent drama does well but it still 3% rating, not 30% rating. Shes famous because of shes in running man not because shes an actress. For the last 7 years running man is her main job, acting was her side job. Her last three dramas has been on cable network not major network. (one is 5%, one is 1%, one is 3%). If new drama come up how many korean people would think of her? Shes middle age now while most of casting now prefer early 20s. 

Please name current successful married actress at ji hyo age. SJH is not a list star actress, roles at her age are very limited, mostly supporting or extras. be realistic. 

if you are her fans aren't you should think positive?her acting recently getting praised and when they announce her as lead netizen are excited.It's not bad do drama on cable tv..nowadays many good actor/actress choose to do cable drama because of script.Her recent drama record the highest rating of all JTBC drama.

Lee Yo Won...mother of 3 still slay as long as delivered good acting.Actress at her age much move from take a romantic roles.kim hee sun even lee bo young have a mom roles..and of course they are the leads.For eg like lee yo won 2 of her drama after comeback both are strong women character with less romance scene.For me the recent choice of jihyo's drama was good,it suitable for her age and can see her transation of acting and definitely the best work of her.Back then song jihyo yes on supporting lines but now she already level up herself.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

Okay, first of all - this episode didn't FORCE anything. They didn't push a relationship, did they? no. 

JH's main job is an ACTRESS. It was for years before she joined RM. Yes, she doesn't have a hit drama but that doesn't disregards her occupation as an actress. There ARE ALOT OF ACTRESSES who have SUCKY dramas but just as popular. RM is what made her hit towards fame, yes but it has also given her ALOT of opportunities to expand her reputation. Her brand as an actress is growing and she will still improve each and every project. Just because RM ends, that doesn't mean her career will end. You can't just fully think that. That's like saying the same things to KS, who rose to fame due to RM too. But as an actor himself, he is also improving and inching away from his SAME FUNNY characters lately in dramas. JH will have her time and day with a drama, BECAUSE SHE IS AN ACTRESS not just some person on a variety show. 

TODAY's episode wasn't about OPENING a new loveline, if they wanted to do that, THEY WOULDVE DONE THAT AS SOON AS GARY LEFT. I doubt a loveline is possible in 7 episodes left. 

It just pisses me off that people think JH or KS won't last long in the entertainment once RM ends. Why do people think that? Because they are too involved or they're just popular from RM? People keep forgetting that first and foremost they're actors. Their main job is to do dramas and films. Yes, RM gave them more drama opportunites BUT I KNOW JH & KS will still be as popular as they are now once RM ends. They work hard, HARD WORK PAYS OFF. 

And about how marriage can "ruin her career" bc she'll be stuck at home being a wife or mother. That's false. Sure, whoever or whenever she marries, she'll be away for a while BUT she can still act once she bounces back. THERE ARE A TON OF ACTRESSES who are married but still has a career. (lee bo young etc.) 

Her dramas like Goong, Emergency couple, and My wife's having an affair this Week etc. were all hits and widely praised, and I know that and I'm saying this because i heard about these dramas eventhough I live as far as Europe, and I actually have already watched quite a few of her movies even before I became a big fan, because some of her movies are classics like wishing stairs etc. but I agree with your point that her main occupation is and has always been as an actress!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

her dramas like Goong, Emergency couple, and My wife's having an affair this Week etc. were all hits and widely praised, and I know that and I'm saying this because i heard about these dramas eventhough I live as far as Europe, and I actually have already watched quite a few of her movies even before I became a big fan, because some of her movies are classics like wishing stairs etc. but I agree her main occupation is and has always been as an actress!

right, i honestly only watched running man bc of JH at first, cause i lovr that girlie so much she needs all the love she can get rather than her " fans " thinking negatively of her, saying she'll be jobless after rm ends when shes obviously a hard working actress. can anyone else be surrounded by a group of middle aged men while filming for long richard simmons hours for a variety, do a drama/ movie at the same time? if actresses and actors didnt work hard to get to where they are today, theyd probably be dead by now bc that richard simmons is tiring 

• Like 9

@Chi Le I agree with you in some parts, but you don't see that Ji Hyo is still an actress, her last three dramas have been in cable channels, but so what? At least she's working and they're all as lead roles. Emergency couple was extended because of the good ratings, and her last drama was also higly praised by the media, I even saw an article saying "actress song ji hyo's significant work isn't running man" or something.
Another thing is, I don't think Ji hyo makes a point of having a super popular drama, she already said that she chooses the dramas based in if they catch her during the script. And she has really good taste for scripts, but it might not be the taste of the huge mass. But I personally found them all very good, have you watched it? Besides, she is a more reserved person, she doesn't even use social networks, and the reason she said "I already appear so much on television, why do I need to expose my private life as well?" I don't think she makes a point of being a super popular star. I'm really going to miss her in varieties, because I love her personality and see her as herself. But we'll never know, she may be more often invited to other shows now...

• Like 9

I have complete and utter faith in SJH's abilities. Don't forget who SJH is. She is the person who practiced dakji until she was the richard simmons queen of it. She has done both acting and RM to point of collapsing, and yet she continues to work hard. She survived all the antis from her Goong years and remains in this business. She survived MC and the announcement her of dating the CEO, and she's still in this business. She has survived 7 years as the only female member of RM. Yes, there was the SBS controversy, but you know what - she's gotten up from that. And she's donating her remaining money to charity - outclassing SBS at every turn of this process. Do you really think that her marrying KJK or even having a love line with him will end her in this business? SJH is a richard simmons boss, and she is more than capable of being a married woman, a great mother, and a successful actress. 

• Like 19

Chi Le
First this thread was active since 2013 , so where did it come that FORCED part just now ? 
Non of RM on both side support spartace to become another loveline as i know . 
I just want to talk about jh as woman not a celebrity , 
She knew herself more than u do , she know what it better for her life , and she have right to choose whatever she want , marry at 20's or marry at 50's its a woman choice no one should tell her what and how she do with her life , 
Being stay at home and rises children is not shameless thing or waste of time , it another choice how she want to live her life ,  and if she want to continue on acting fields she will do it , marriage and have children wont stop that . 
Accept it or not , this is spartce thread for all things about them not RM thread .

• Like 11

Honestly, i like this thread when they peacefully discussing and sharing about their bias. its so calm and fun to interact w/ people around the globe although i've been a silent reader since this thread still has 40 page.

but it disturb me off when someone that cannot make up their mind to realise this is a shipper paradise thread. it feels like someone rob the fun and the excitement to discuss.

its not a fault to banter or giving such statement. but when you still called a human, stop being small minded and open up your mind for other's opinion. be positive and try to search light inside the darkness. 

our bias also a human and they have their own life. doesn't meant if he/she being expelled from one variety show, they can't live. live doesn't have to show off to be success. one can be succesful w/ some humble and believe.

i didn't meant to rant or anything, just want to remind that sometime life is cruel, but it teach you modesty, honest which being humble and low profile not a sin.

please respect and love each other.

• Like 15

@Chi Le didn't it ever occur to you that all SJH wants is to be a good wife and a caring mom?? Its not like her popularity will fade if she took a year or two off, she's insanely popular globally and koreans effing love her, she can always join a variety show that's related to a family themed show if she wants, there are so many actress that worked even after they got married and have kids, just becuse she got married and have her child she needs to end her career?? She can always come back and win the heart of knetz with her impeccable acting.

• Like 9

wow, i became spartace when i saw ep 21 and i hope they can become a loveline back then , and now 300 episode later ..... but it doesnt feel that good and kinda forced =.=

and about JH career if they get married? i think its still a gamble though , not because of her capabilities , but i've saw some actress said in variety show ,when she announce she will get married, they got less job offer and some product deal didnt prolong their contract

but if they really dating, i really hope they will get married this year , not only because their age, but they need to considering their children , the age gap is really big , its like when their children go to college, the parent is already at late 50 or early 60

• Like 1

Guest athoughtcloud1

This has been slightly disturbing since this is a shipper forum and today was a great day for us shippers. But I am still glad we are having this discussion coz it is about something important and something some of us who are women feel strongly about.

JH has always defied the odds - people thought an actress couldn't be an entertainer, they thought she wouldn't last through RM. She did. This is a woman who says she loves her work and would continue to explore all the options she gets as an actress-entertainer. Do you think she would find herself a life partner who would make her stay at home and look after his kids? Give her more credit than that. If JK and JH are dating, he has supported her in things which might have been difficult for the average man - see his partner being in a loveline with another man on the same show. Even in Gary's farewell episode, when JH couldn't speak because she was feeling too emotional, it was JK who spoke for her. He tried his best to promote WAIL on the show. Would such a man let his life partner stay unhappy if she really wants to work?

While I understand that the entertainment industry everywhere has always been biased against women, it is the brave women who have defied the odds with the support of their loved ones including encouraging partners, who have pushed the envelope for other women to come forward. So I really don't see why marriage should mean the end of JH as an actress-entertainer. Finally it depends on her whether she wants to marry and who she wants to marry. If she doesn't want to marry, she won't whether YJS asks her to get married or LKS. If she does want to get married, who are we to say she shouldn't? If she wants to marry and settle down, though it is a scenario I wouldn't like, I would still support her coz it is her life and her decision. 

There are quite a few korean actresses who have got their big roles after marriage and had the audience even accept their lovelines with younger men. If you have a supportive partner in the entertainment industry, it helps you in your life as an actress and an entertainer. Your partner will understand your field better, know what pressures you have to face. In most cases, actresses who continue to work have partners who work in the same industry. 

I am someone who believes that if you have the acting chops, the older you get, the better you will be. When you experience more, you have more things to draw on for your roles. As far as JH is concerned, I found her mature as an actress in 'This Week' by doing a role that many actresses wouldn't have dared do where the narratorial voice was not hers, in fact even against her for the most part, and yet win the sympathy of the audience through her portrayal. So this is someone who I believe has the acting chops to do even more difficult roles in the future. Her marrying or having kids need not stop her from becoming a better actress. They might even enrich her performance as she gets more life experiences. 

Or she might want to work as an entertainer if she finds that more exciting. If so, that is her choice. But like someone mentioned earlier, I would love to see her straddling both.

Guest athoughtcloud1

Let's come back to spartace now, fellow-shippers. Today was the awkward first step they took in the direction of what we see as a future declaration. We have miles to go before we reach there. Let's just live in the moment and not think too far ahead. It is important to keep our sanity, you know. Hehe

Guest athoughtcloud1

I agree with @bogummishThis has been one of the sanest shipping forums I have come across. That is why I joined here. The first thing which attracted me was that not every evidence was accepted. People disagreed with each other regarding evidence, theories as to whether they were dating etc. At one point of time, this thread even had a poll as to who JH would look better with other than JK.

I have seen many shipper forums and one thing I hate is seeing shippers get insecure when their bias does another show with somebody from the opposite sex. JH did WAIL with Chen Bolin. Did we say 'JH should only be with JK'? We didn't create any fuss and only supported her. JK had a brotherly-romantic loveline with Sejeong in TFS. Did we go and say 'JK should only be with JH?'. We watched the show and supported him. The only drama I watched of JH after I became a shipper was 'This Week'. I totally enjoyed her as Soo Yeon and loved her chemistry with Lee Sun Gyun (in fact would love to see them working together again preferably in a more comic drama). While many of us have hated the production team forcing MC, we have always tried to respect Gary's and JH's friendship on the show. 

When JK and JH got fired from the show, we stopped our shipping for a while and discussed RM for a long time coz we felt their careers were more important at that point than our imagination of their love lives. That doesn't make this a Running Man forum. As a shipping forum, we also deserve some respect for trying to engage with even contradicting positions with as much understanding as we can muster.