• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WanZ

• mn0096

• airplanegirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Last part before they start performing once again Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room! It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

송지효는 2017년 새로운 모습을 선보인다. 오는 19일 첫 방송될 JTBC플러스 '송지효의 뷰티뷰' MC로 나선다.또 작년 새로 둥지를 튼 회사에서 차기작을 검토하며 작품으로도 돌아올 전망이

宋智孝在2017年將以新的面貌亮相。將於19日首播的JTBC 《宋智孝的Beauty View》以主持人身分出現。另外,去年新加入的公司有在討論的下一部作品,也有望以作品回歸

Song Ji Hyo will show a new side of her in 2017. She will be the MC for JTBC's show"Song Ji Hyo's Beauty View" which will first broadcast on 19/1. Also, the company she just joined last year is discussing her next project(drama), looking to return with a project(drama).

• Like 6

Chinese translation from facebook  宋智孝송지효(Song Ji Hyo)

「2年了啊,時間過得真快,衷心感謝姜Gary君、宋智孝君,希望你們未來成為更好的歌手與演員。京東製藥能與你們合作,感到很榮幸。#sorryfans #sad

Photo uploaded by the pharmaceutical company's representative

It's been years, time really flies so fast, sincere thanks to Gary, Ji Hyo, hope you two will be a better singer and actress in the future. It's a pleasure to have worked with you guys. #sorry fans #sad

This is what we've been waiting for, their contracts finally over. JH can finally get rid of this burden.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Chinese translation from facebook  宋智孝송지효(Song Ji Hyo)

「2年了啊,時間過得真快,衷心感謝姜Gary君、宋智孝君,希望你們未來成為更好的歌手與演員。京東製藥能與你們合作,感到很榮幸。#sorryfans #sad

Photo uploaded by the pharmaceutical company's representative

It's been years, time really flies so fast, sincere thanks to Gary, Ji Hyo, hope you two will be a better singer and actress in the future. It's a pleasure to have worked with you guys. #sorry fans #sad

This is what we've been waiting for, their contracts finally over. JH can finally get rid of this burden.

The CEO isn't gonna let them go that easily! He promised  to post more pics and videos. 

• Like 3

Guys!!! It's a must watch. JS talked about it will be good If JK and JH get together and others talking about possible spartace marraige and the fortune teller said they are a good match If 100 is the best they will score about 85-90. Have to wait subs for more accurate translation.

• Like 9

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Its 5am right now and this is the BEST news for the start of new year 2017. I really want to scream out how happy I am!!!! But it's 5 AM, and my family will scold me. But OMG this is the perfect way to start the new year! Please don't mind my over excitement, AHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! ^^

tumblr_static_53q0t999vpc0gs8s4k4c0gkoo.

• Like 9

I get the feeling that the fortune telling is scripted, like what they did last year. But if it really is scripted, isn't this a genius way to get people aware of the possibility of spartace marriage in the future? (praying hard, LOL) 

• Like 10
Guest athoughtcloud1

All the cast need to be awarded for controlling their expressions during the spartace compatibility prediction during the fortune telling segment. The RM team is hinting at spartace getting married in the future. Some of us expected the production team to give some hints and here it is.

It was JH who nominated JK for the water penalty and JK got slightly upset. Then JH tried to hug him and he was semi-playfully pushing her away. JK made the PDs who devised the penalty also undergo it - so it was okay. 

So JH is the tree and JK is water - means he nourishes her. So cute!

This might start more spartace speculations among k-netz. Let's see. But unless spartace were okay with this being aired, the production team wouldn't have gone ahead with it. So I think they know what they are doing. 

Am I the only one to think SBS is using the fortune telling results as a way of subtly telling people why SA were the two to originally get the boot? Almost like "see? we sacked them because these two are in a relationship, so one down = both down"

Anyway I wouldnt worry too much about the pushing away of JH at the end given the fan account we got. But what did SA say after the fortune telling results? I dont see it mentioned anywhere yet

• Like 4
Guest athoughtcloud1
16 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

Am I the only one to think SBS is using the fortune telling results as a way of subtly telling people why SA were the two to originally get the boot? Almost like "see? we sacked them because these two are in a relationship, so one down = both down"

Anyway I wouldnt worry too much about the pushing away of JH at the end given the fan account we got. But what did SA say after the fortune telling results? I dont see it mentioned anywhere yet

I think there were hints today that RM 2 is on its way. KS was said to have 100% compatibility with YJS and in one fortune telling segment, YJS-LKS-JSJ were shown as working well together or something like that. Spartace marriage in the future is also good for the production team since it will divert the attention - they can say these two had to get married and were not available for RM 2, so we went ahead with the rest of the cast.

I don't think the other thing will work where SBS wants people to think they were kicked out because they were dating. That need not mean the end of their roles on the show. They might be seen as related, but it still doesn't answer the question as to why they were fired. If other reel life turned real life couples on SBS variety shows can be made such a big deal of, why does spartace dating have to mean the end of their RM journey?  But now it will be easier for SBS to go on with RM 2 - people will feel spartace had a happy ending and that they may like to focus on their married life. 

Spartace didn't say much to their fortune telling segment - JK looked more shy than JH who was acting surprised.

Guest athoughtcloud1

One of the best parts of the episode was where the members partnered up in twos and had to find the other hidden members and touch them so as to make them get out. Both the times others chased, the hardest man to find was JK. When JK and JH went hunting, you could see JH's skill - she was the only one who had the brains to go up the staircase so that it would be easier to get a broad view of the room. Haha trumped everybody and that is no surpise - remember the episode where Gong Yoo guested? I will really miss these two as RM members. :bawling:

8 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I think there were hints today that RM 2 is on its way. KS was said to have 100% compatibility with YJS and in one fortune telling segment, YJS-LKS-JSJ were shown as working well together or something like that. Spartace marriage in the future is also good for the production team since it will divert the attention - they can say these two had to get married and were not available for RM 2, so we went ahead with the rest of the cast.

I really don't know what was exactly said in the fortune telling segment.

The new show after RM definetly won't include KJK and SJH as they both were never part of SBS plan. Even in the near future, I doubt there will be a Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook show. I'm guessing it would be the last time seeing these 2 guys together. Their next show will be popular because as long there are a few members left from RM who start a new show,fans will automatically watch it. And the show might include Kang Ho Dong as they wanted a Yoo-Kang reunion after 10 years for higher ratings. Many Koreans were happy to hear RM 2 with Yoo- Kang until the truth was exposed that both KJK and SJH were fired/ blindsided. 

And if SBS plans to use KJK and SJH to divert attention for marriage which may or may not be true isn't a good thing either. It means SBS has gained the upper hand and don't think they are at fault for the mess.Which also says SBS doesn't bother about fans.

But I still do hope that they would include KJK in their new show along with the other 5 members as well as add on other new members and create another new show. It would be good if SBS can bring SJH in too. Because SJH has worked very hard for RM and did tasks which wasn't easy. Just praying and hoping that everything will turn out fine. I enjoy Yoo-Kim in shows because of their close bond.

• Like 6
Guest athoughtcloud1
6 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

The new show after RM definetly won't include KJK and SJH as they both were never part of SBS plan. Even in the near future, I doubt there will be a Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook show. I'm guessing it would be the last time seeing these 2 guys together. Their next show will be popular because as long there are a few members left from RM who start a new show,fans will automatically watch it. And the show might include Kang Ho Dong as they wanted a Yoo-Kang reunion after 10 years for higher ratings. Many Koreans were happy to hear RM 2 with Yoo- Kang until the truth was exposed that both KJK and SJH were fired/ blindsided. 

And if SBS plans to use KJK and SJH to divert attention for marriage which may or may not be true isn't a good thing either. It means SBS has gained the upper hand and don't think they are at fault for the mess.Which also says SBS doesn't bother about fans.

But I still do hope that they would include KJK in their new show along with the other 5 members as well as add on other new members and create another new show. It would be good if SBS can bring SJH in too. Because SJH has worked very hard for RM and did tasks which wasn't easy. Just praying and hoping that everything will turn out fine. I enjoy Yoo-Kim in shows because of their close bond.

I really don't see JK and JH working with SBS in the near future. That bridge has been burnt for now. JS and JK may work together on another network perhaps later, but for now, I think Yoo-Lee is the trend. I don't know how it will pan out, but SBS will do all that is possible to get the upper hand in the situation. RM fandom will also be split - the fans of the other members will continue to watch RM 2 and some of the MC fans who are Gary biased may turn against JH and JK. Lots of things might happen. 

The only good thing is things would have been different if JK and JH hadn't protested. Suppose they had gone with the SBS version, once people got to know they were going to get married, they would have said - JK and JH left so that they could marry and SBS had no choice but to let them go. But their putting up a fight meant people got to know that they really didn't want to go whether they were about to get married or not. 

5 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I really don't see JK and JH working with SBS in the near future. That bridge has been burnt for now. JS and JK may work together on another network perhaps later, but for now, I think Yoo-Lee is the trend. I don't know how it will pan out, but SBS will do all that is possible to get the upper hand in the situation. RM fandom will also be split - the fans of the other members will continue to watch RM 2 and some of the MC fans who are Gary biased may turn against JH and JK. Lots of things might happen. 

The only good thing is things would have been different if JK and JH hadn't protested. Suppose they had gone with the SBS version, once people got to know they were going to get married, they would have said - JK and JH left so that they could marry and SBS had no choice but to let them go. But their putting up a fight meant people got to know that they really didn't want to go whether they were about to get married or not. 

Yup,definetly RM fans will be split for sure. So SBS isn't the least worried because from now till the end of the show,is for RM to die down and let fans accept that its the end of RM. And once the new show is out,they have their viewers again. 

If they had gone with SBS version, many would have again called KJK and SJH betrayers as initially people said they betrayed the show, All I can say SBS showed us that they were and have been and will be the biggest winner in this case. The losers are KJK and SJH because they might even be banned from SBS in the near future. This whole RM mess has been a total disappointment. Haiz, lost for words already. All this happened due to the greed for money and poor marketing. Don't know what to expect from his whole thing. What I dream and wish for for the 6 members probably won't come true.

• Like 6

this ep filming was the same day as sbs entertainment award and the first ep after that mess ,right? still need to watch it with sub but i don't think members would accept to act as sbs plans and script that day. maybe they did it for RM2 but they wouldn't say something that put JK and JH in trouble. so every thing they said about sa marriage should be something that sa were ok with it to be said. the fans were angry because of the way they were fired not because of the reason. even if they fired them because they were dating or try to make it like it was the reason it won't change anything about the way they handled it .

And think about this possibility that sa say we started dating in 2017 or after all the mess we became closer and then started dating.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Guys!!! It's a must watch. JS talked about it will be good If JK and JH get together and others talking about possible spartace marraige and the fortune teller said they are a good match If 100 is the best they will score about 85-90. Have to wait subs for more accurate translation.

could you imagine JS saying he wants JK and JH to be together while Gary was still there I can't

• Like 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo
  • Guest unpinned this topic